Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

riderdanette@gmail.com - instagram

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: riderdanette@gmail.com - instagram

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:41 pm

I talked to a police officer at the local police station in my town to get an assistance, and even he is confused that Mia may be real.

I can help you both with that. Anyone met online only asking for money, no matter the reason, is a fraudster. As soon as a case is open, your bank can act upon those bank accounts. They cannot do it without a case number. In the time wasted keeping the conversation going, the money will jump from a bank account to another one and will be lost. There will be nothing to recover if the fraudulent activity using those bank accounts is not reported as soon as possible.

The bank accounts you reported on the forum are edited by us - some of the receivers, as I said above, can be other romance scams victims having no idea of being used as money mules by their scammers. Those bank accounts will be reported with the hope that fraudsters will be unable to use it with another victim.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.