Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnsongeorge1089@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

johnsongeorge1089@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:04 pm

Posted on behalf of the victim - military romance scam:

Email received:

From: George Johnson [mailto: johnsongeorge1089@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2019
To: ****
Subject: CONTACT THE SECURITY COMPANY

Hello Dear,

I greet you at the military base, how are you today? these are my prayers, that you will always be in good health, wherever you are, and for me? I'm fine, but I just think about how to cope and fulfill this desire to be with you.

Thank you for the information, and I have made every effort to make sure that you have received the money successfully, I communicated with the courier service (Apex Delivery and Security Company), they are reliable and trust worthy.

They will paste the box as diplomatic baggage, and they will deliver it to your door in your country as your personal baggage. I handed them the box through my agent here, they will receive it as personal items. They choose all the packages in their headquarters in Lome-Togo before traveling to other parts of the world,

I chose this fast service so that you can receive the package within 72 hours after the departure, they will take the package to your address that you provided, I registered the box / shipment and I transferred it to the company through my agent here, to the company with all its details . Here, at our military base, the government provides us with everything we need, Here our salary is paid into our bank account in the United States and only until we return home after the appointment, so although I can not get out of Libya, I did send the money, I paid for the registration of the goods and sent instructions on how it should be sent to the shipping company to deliver the box in accordance with your testimony in your country.

Please note that the diplomat does not know the contents of the box for security reasons
, and below is the contact information of the company,

Contact them now, tell them your name and country, that you are the legitimate person for receiving cargo from Gen George Johnson,a US Army officer. And the name of the company's transport company.

COMPANY NAME: APEX DELIVERY AND SECURITY COMPANY
APEX SERVICES! DIRECTOR IN CHARGE: MR DICKSON LAWRENCE.
TEL: +22899535522 and +22896717131 (whats-app +22899535522 ) THE APEX INTERNATIONAL
E-mail: (apexdeliverycustomer@gmail.com)
Address: 120 Avenue du Nouveau Marche, Lome, Togo
Contact person: Mr DICKSON LAWRENCE

Meanwhile, I sent your contact information to the company, but even so, i advice that you write immediately to the company by email, the company will follow you as soon as you contact them. Security code (NS835XQ2), be sure to write down this number, this is important because the delivery officer who arrives in your country for delivery of the goods will ask you about the security code number of the package.

Then note. that since your information was sent to a security company, most of the messages will be between you and them because now you are known as the owner and recipient of the box, meanwhile you must follow this instructions until the goods are delivered to you. Secondly, keep this question between us not allowing anyone to know about it, because some people are angry and will not be happy when good deeds come to their friends, at times they go about with their greedy and negative minds.

This money will be of great importance for us in the future.

Thank you for your cooperation, I hope that you will soon smile and feel your honesty.
I can not freely control the activities of the security company, just try and stay in my name until the box is delivered to you. Make a nice and better day and do not forget to write to the company using the email address listed above.

Thanks once again

yours

Gen George Johnson .

Security code (NS835XQ2), be sure to write down this number, this is important because the delivery officer who arrives in your country for delivery of the goods will ask you about the security code number of the package.

The exact same "security code" was previously reported on our forum two years ago in https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=61698, during a romance scam when another scammer pretending to be US military tried to send a parcel the victim was asked to pay upfront fees for receiving it.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: apexdeliverycustomer@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:06 pm

Money request from the delivery company:

APEX SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY. TOGO, WEST AFRICA. Mr. DICKSON LAWRENCE

Your full names: xxx
Your age: xxx
Your address: xxx, South Korea
Postcode: xxx
City: xxx
Phone number: xxx
Profession: xxx

Attn Mr. xxx

We wish to inform you that we the Apex Shipping and Security Service, Republic of Togo branch, which is the headquarter all over Africa, received a shipment with your personal details listed above as the final
recipient of the consignment that was sent to us by, Gen Johnson George The consignment is registered in our office data base, which is currently waiting for shipment and Insurance fee before the package
will proceed to your country for final delivery
to your door step.

For urgent movement and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required ( EUR1550 ) through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department with the information below;

RECEIVERS NAME===== EVANS
SURNAME:============ JOHN
CITY================ LOME
COUNTRY============= TOGO
AMOUNT============== ERU 1550

kindly scan and send the western union payment receipt to us via email attachment once you make the payment of (ERU1550 ) so that we can pick the money over here and do all the necessary things that are need to be done.

Our delivery officer will arrive in your country any day you wish him to arrive. All we need is for you to give us two days notification and your consignment box will be delivered to your door step safely.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund, (EUR1550) so that we can use it to get the insurance paper which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question (s) please contact us on our telephone number (+ 228 99535522) whats-app number + 228 99535522 for more directives/clarifications. Always reply us through our email address. Thanks for your understanding and co-operation.

Mr. DICKSON LAWRENCE
Apex Delivery And Security Company
Email apexdeliverycustomer@gmail.com
APEX SHIPPING AND SECURITY COMPANY. TOGO, WEST AFRICA.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

apexdelivery-security.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:08 pm

The fake website used in scam pretends to be a courier named Apex Delivery & Security Company ( A.D.S.C ).

From the fake website:

25 years of experience in Logistics services
Apex Delivery & Security Company we know time is of the essence. We have used our legacy Truckload service in the Mid-Atlantic and Midwest regions to shape what our company is today.

Contact details:

Phone :
+228-99535522 / +22899535522 (whatsapp)
Address :
120 Avenue du Nouveau Marche, Lome, Togo
Email :
apexdeliverycustomer@gmail.com
info@apexdelivery-security.com
DIRECTOR IN CHARGE:
MR DICKSON LAWRENCE

+22899535522
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
Original network provider* Atlantique Télécom Togo SA (MOOV)

"25 years of experience " is a lie - the fraudulent website is one month old. Togo is also not in Togo - the domain name is registered in Nigeria.

Entry in the aa419 Database of fraudulent websites: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=139136.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: APEXDELIVERY-SECURITY.COM
Updated Date: 2019-06-26
Creation Date: 2019-06-26
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-06-26
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Kola fred
Registrant Organization: kbaba entreprises
Registrant Street: 122,akowonjo st,Dopemu
Registrant City: Lagos
Registrant State/Province: Lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 100001
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.9031899816
Registrant Email: kbwhite2050@gmail.com

This is what the fake site looks like:

apex.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.