Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Larisa Krylova

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

victoriasecret@fremom.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Email received:

How are you? Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interesting in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also looking someone with which my life will calm and astonishing.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have alone and yet very tired of kind of life.
So I went to a dating agency and got you email.
In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to search a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are precisely this a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Header:

Return-Path: <sales@gdn9.com>
Received: from [188.162.43.25] (port=15780 helo=yulytx) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from <sales@gdn9.com>) id 1hqC1o-0008O2-8G;
Reply-To: yozhik <victoriasecret@fremom.com>
Subject: I'm so glad our fellowship.
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:56:02

Originating IP: 188.162.43.25
Originating ISP: Pjsc Megafon
City: Yoshkar-ola
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: victoriasecret@fremom.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:05 pm

Email received:

How are you? Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interesting in searching and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl?
My name is Victoria. I am hope to your like my photo. I am also searching person with which my life will calm and remarkable.
I am very merry, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have single and yet very tired of such life.
So I go to a dating agency and found you email.
In fact, I'm searching for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future.
The most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover to my lonely life.
I very much hope that you are it's a man.
I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our future life.
Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our communication therefore more detail I'll talk about myself later.
I'll wait for your answer. See you soon, Victoria.

Header:

Return-Path: <sales@gdn9.com>
Received: from [178.176.175.41] (port=33216 helo=gfmrlsp) by gamerprime.gamersdailynews.com with esmtpsa (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256) (Exim 4.91) (envelope-from <sales@gdn9.com>) id 1hqWgh-0003Bc-AJ;
Message-ID: <8069df8c87ac86d7ebee58f4cc7851586b4663@gdn9.com>
Reply-To: poehticheskij <victoriasecret@fremom.com>
Subject: Today woke up and gladly received your letter.
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 08:59:46

Originating IP: 178.176.175.41

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

victoriiaswettyledy@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:26 am

Unsolicited email received:

Greetings. I am was lucky enough to write to u, please excuse me previously if I am had disturbed you I'm sorry for bothered u.
In reality, I am tired of being alone and agreed to try out Internet dating profile.
I think that this action will be a new stage in my future whole life.
First of all, to know me better I am will want tell u a little story about myself a little story about my person for you I'm will want talk you a little bit about me to know me better a little bit about myself for you for know me better.
I rely on, that the letters between us will not interrupt, and u are wondered and open my mail.
I don't sure know how to begin my story. I am never tried to write to someone my character in the email before.
I'm can describe my individuality as the emotional, ambitious, outspoken girl.
I'm a kind-hearted person though at the same time I'm a confident, person.
I have typically appreciated genuineness honesty and forthright.
I want you are wanted, that our written exchanges will not interrupt. In a future mail, I want to read more about u, your outlook on life.
I am sending u my images. I hope that u like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Sincerely yours, Vika.

Header:

Received: from ckye (unknown [188.162.199.142])
Message-ID: <8ffc23707b508589ba6fd98a7ebc868af323b0cd@grassrootsbpo.in>
Reply-To: victoriiaswettyledy@outlook.com
Subject: Gift of fate.

Originating IP: 188.162.199.142

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Apr 27, 2017).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kseniya_flame@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:51 pm

Unsolicited email received:

Hello dear :-) I would be very glad to meet new people!
My name is Kseniya.
I am a good girl, no children and no husband :-)
I want to find a man with whom I will be truly happy!
I do not want to play games and am looking for
a man exclusively for a serious relationship!
I love sports, I have a university degree,
and no bad habits :-)
If you are also looking for a girl,
then write to me on email - kseniya_flame@outlook.com
Tell us about yourself, where do you live,
what are your hobbies?
I look forward to your reply)
Kseniya

Header:

Received: from 195.54.167.152 (unknown [67.218.73.199])
Message-ID: <2a69df8c87ac868e3237812dc9fdd7da7dcdd9@ig.com.br>
Reply-To: Ksenia <kseniya_flame@outlook.com>
Subject: Hi there stranger!!!Hey! I want to get to know you better..
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2021 13:53:28 +0300

Originating IP: 195.54.167.152
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

tatianalolly@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:18 pm

Hello.
I am was happen to to write to u, please excuse me beforehand if I am had disturbed u|I am sorry for bothered u.
In fact, I'm tired of being alone and decided to try Net dating site.
I rely on that this will be another chapter in my future lifetime.
First of all, to know me better I 'm a little story about my person for you.
I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will not interrupt, and you are wondered and open my email.
I don't sure know where to begin my story.
I am never attempt to describe to somebody my individuality in the letter before.
I'm can describe my person as the solar, determined, outspoken girl.
I am a considerate person though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl.
I 've generally like heartiness honesty and frankness.
I expect you are interested, that our written exchanges will not interrupt.
In the next mail, I would like to read more about you, your outlook on life.
I am sending you my photo.
I expect that you like it, and we can get acquainted more.
Yours, Tanya.

Header:

Return-Path: <factory@petragroupltd.com>
Received: from [192.210.236.180] (port=62312 helo=xwtfuj) by ds1253.tmddedicated.eu with esmtpsa
Message-ID: <026ed88c87bc969884d167cc296d474b7426bc@petragroupltd.com>
Reply-To: Tatianka <tatianalolly@outlook.com>
Subject: Loneliness.
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:24:36 +0100

Orig IP: 192.210.236.180 | Orig ISP: As-colocrossing | City: Elk Grove Village | Country: United States

Same image already posted on Mar 14, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Elizaveta-Agibalova12@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:55 pm

Hi. I am sorry for disturbed u. Well,basically, I'm sick of being single and agreed to try Internet internet dating site! I expect that this will be a new stage in my future lifetime. So,I am will tell a little story about myself for know me better! I rely on, that the written exchanges between us will proceed, and u are interested and read my e-mail. I don't sure where to start my description. I am never tried to tell to someone my person in the e-mail previously. I am can describe my character as the positive, ambitious, frank sincere person. I'm a open person though at the same time I am a confident, girl. I have normally appreciated candidness straightforward and frankness. I expect you're interested, that our letters will proceed. In the next email, I want to know more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my personal images. I hope that you like it, and we can get closer to each other.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: Elizaveta-Agibalova12@outlook.com

With best wishes, Elizabeth!

Header:

Return-Path: <k-hommy@mail.mcat.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (190-202-251-132.dyn.dsl.cantv.net [190.202.251.132]) by mx.mcat.ne.jp (Postfix) with
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 01:15:59 +0200
Message-ID: <3A7C56B15591FC2389BECF19621ABFB8A64D97C3@unknown>
Subject: Salutti my dear stranger,

Orig IP: 190.202.251.132 | Orig ISP: Cantv Servicios, Venezuela | City: Guarenas | Country: Venezuela

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

elizavetaalmatvy@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:18 pm

My dear friend. I'm sorry for bothered u. In truth, I am tired of being alone and decided to try out Net dating site! I think that this will be another page in my future lifetime. First of all,I will tell a little story about me! I hope, that the letters between us will proceed, and you are wondered and read my e-mail. I don't sure where to start my description. I'm never attempt to tell to somebody my individuality in the mail before this moment. I'm can describe my character as the sunny, ambitious, outspoken girl. I am a extraverted person though at the same time I am a self-confident, woman. I have normally appreciated candid openness and candor. I hope you're wanted, that our letters will proceed. In the next e-mail, I want to read more about yourself, your outlook on life. I'm sending you my images. I expect that u like it, and we can get closer.

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: elizavetaalmatvy@outlook.com

Yours, Elizavetka,

Header:

Return-Path: <kchiu@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (188.161.194.38) by msrg1041.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 16:01:08 +0200
Message-ID: <527DE5B2BA93A8FA0131B89BD03C554B3FE40DA6@unknown>
To: surferron@icloud.com
Subject: Hi gentleman

Orig IP: 188.161.194.38 | Orig ISP: Palestine Telecommunications Company (paltel) | City: Gaza | Country: Palestinian Territory

Same stolen image as the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Altynay_soull@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:41 pm

Good day dear friend. Aloha my new friend. Hello stranger Lovely the stranger, I wish the nobility, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to meet with new and class the girl? My name Altynay. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search someone with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating. I very much interesting, opened and positive the girl. But I one now and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I in searches serious the man for serious relations and marriages in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find common language, and our acquaintance - the most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know, as is strong have interest in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will write about myself in the following letter. With impatience I wait your answer with big impatience.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my regular email: Altynay_soull@outlook.com

Good pastime, Altynay,

Header:

Return-Path: <cbb15460@pop06.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (176.29.31.37) by msrg1051.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (5.8.426)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 13:23:26 +0200
Message-ID: <2845C3B5E05F38D8A850EC542308FAF42D9F2C85@unknown>
Subject: Hi my awesome friend

Orig IP: 176.29.31.37 | Orig ISP: | City: n/a | Country: Jordan

The same stolen image was posted on November 7th, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Altynay_letnyaya@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:09 pm

Good morning dear man Hi my new mate Hello Dear Dear the stranger, I wish to look, as it is strong you are interested in searches and to begin acquaintance with new and remarkable the girl? My name Altynay. I wish to believe, that I to you like on a photo. I in searches the person with whom my life will be counterbalanced and fascinating. I very much interesting, kind and positive the girl. But I still one and I very much have got tired from such life. Therefore I have gone in marriage agency and have written to you the letter. Actually, I search serious the man for stable relations and a combination marriage in the future. Dream of all my life - to find love. I wish to believe, that you are this man. I will be happy if we find our common interests, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in our future life. At present I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our correspondence, for this reason I am more than information on I will let know about myself later. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: Altynay_letnyaya@outlook.com

Kiss, Altynay!

Header:

Return-Path: <info@ilnegoziodellamammadicle.com>
Received: from localhost (static-200-105-212-47.acelerate.net [200.105.212.47]) by
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2023 21:09:12 +0200
Message-ID: <BBFB98AE9F1BE027672AD034D5B7DB23E2624D01@unknown>
Subject: Hello stranger

Orig IP: 200.105.212.47 | Orig ISP: Axs Bolivia S. A. | City: La Paz | Country: Bolivia

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

altynay.tana@outlook.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 25, 2023 2:48 pm

Salutti dear man. Hey there my dear friend. Good Day Sweetheart, Mysterious the stranger, I wish the nobility, how much you are interested in searches and to meet with new and remarkable the woman? My name is Altynay. I wish to believe, that I to you is pleasant is nice. I search the person with whom my life will be quiet and fascinating. I very much cheerful, opened and positive the girl. But to me am lonely at present and I very much have got tired from this vital situation. Therefore I have addressed in agency of acquaintances and have sent to you the letter. Actually, I wish to meet adequate the man for serious relations and marriage further. My purpose - to find love. I wish to believe, that you this man. I will be glad if we find one goal in life, and our acquaintance - the most significant moment in beginning of our relationship. Now I do not know, as is strong you you are interested in continuation our conversation, for this reason in more details I will let know about myself later. I will wait your answer with huge impatience.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: altynay.tana@outlook.com

All the best, Altynay

Header:

Return-Path: <fwhi8510@nifty.com>
Received: from osmta1014.nifty.com (mta-snd01105.nifty.com. [106.153.228.37])
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 06:38:31 +0200
Message-ID: <8459FC1C630EEE4E1E74A477EA507C12E6391D4F@unknown>
Subject: Hello my man.

Orig IP: 106.153.228.37 | Orig ISP: Kddi Corporation | City: n/a | Country: Japan

The same stolen image is in the previous post.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.