Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

cardservicesofuba@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 am

ATM card scam:

Attn:

This is to officially inform you that your fund payment is now being handled by the United Bank for Africa (UBA). This was approved during the first federal executive council meeting for the year 2019, headed by the president.

As a result, we have devised a fast and efficient means of paying all beneficiaries, whose payments have been long overdue, and that is through the use of ATM prepaid card.

This will be done in installments till your whole amount is fully paid to you. The first installment of your ATM card will contain $1m, and once that is exhausted, the subsequent ones will be processed and sent to you, and will contain higher amounts.

This form of payment has proved to be the fastest, most efficient and most reliable since we were saddled with this responsibility and many beneficiaries, whose funds have been unduly delayed, are now happy having received and are making use of their ATM cards as we speak.

Therefore, given your consent, we shall commence the processing of the first ATM card this week and it will be ready in two working days. The cost of processing this card will be born by us, as a respite to our beneficiaries who have suffered untold hardship in course of pursuing their legitimate and overdue funds.

So get back to me on receipt of this message if this mode of payment is OK by you, so that we can commence the processing of your ATM card this week as scheduled. You are also required to send your address where you wish the card to be delivered.

Note that it must be an address where you will physically be on ground to receive the package, as its content is a very sensitive document that should not be received by proxy.

The package will contain one UBA prepaid ATM card, loaded with $1m, and a brochure that contains instructions on how to use the card. Note that the pin number with which to access the card will be given to you over the phone upon the receipt of the card by you, for security reasons. So you are therefore required to provide us your telephone number for easy contact.

Finally, let me assure you that we have taken adequate measures to ensure your fund release does not suffer any further delay, rather it will be released to you as quickly as possible given your support and cooperation.

I await your response on receipt of this email. You can call or send me an sms on my telephone number below.

Thank you.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
United Bank For Africa(UBA).
Phone: +2348146213722.

Header:
Return-Path: <cardservicesofuba@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019
Subject: MESSAGE ON YOUR FUND RELEASE

Phone: +2348146213722
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:20 am

Attn:

I acknowledge your email. Thanks for your timely response which is required to facilitate the processing of your ATM card.

Given your consent, the processing of your ATM card has commenced today, and will be ready on Monday July 22nd. This is because we are not wasting much time in the release of payments that have already been approved, such as yours.

The total amount approved for payment in your name is Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars only(USD10,500,000), including accrued interest.

The first ATM card will contain Two Million Dollars, as a test, and the subsequent ones will be processed and sent to you after the first has been exhausted and the amounts will be increased.

More details on the installments, as well as how to use the card will be contained in the brochure that will come with the first delivery.

You are required to furnish me with an address where you wish the card to be delivered. Note that it must be an address where you will physically be on ground to receive the package, because its content, being the ATM card is a very sensitive document and should not be received by proxy.

The bank is taking responsibility for the processing and loading of the ATM card. This is to serve as a respite to our beneficiaries who have suffered long delays in the release of their funds. You are only required to foot the courier delivery and insurance fee of $350.

Therefore, get back to me on receipt of this message, so that I will furnish you with the receiving details to send the $350, so that once the card is ready on Monday, there will be no delay in its delivery, rather it will be registered with the courier for delivery to you, and the tracking numbers given to you.

I look forward to your response once again as to expedite action on the delivery of your ATM card.
Feel free to call me on my mobile line below for any questions or clarifications.

Remain blessed.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 am

Attn:

Thank you once again for your response. I am happy to inform you that the first tranche of your prepaid ATM card is being processed as we speak. It will not ready on Monday, due to the weekend.

Send the money through RIA MONEY TRANSFER, which is very swift, to avoid delay when the card will be ready, that is on Monday. This is because sending through bank to bank, will take a couple of days, besides it will cost more money because of the amount involved and will cost more than the $350 because of bank charges.

So when you withdraw the money from your bank account today, go to a RIA money transfer agent and send to the following name and address:

RECEIVER'S NAME: LUCKY PEACE.
DESTINATION: LAGOS NIGERIA.

Get back to me with the full payment information when sent, so that immediately the card is ready on Monday, I will go straight to the courier company and register it send for delivery to you and send you the tracking numbers.

I await your urgent response, and please feel free to call me on my mobile number below. Also drop your phone number so I can call you for the pin number of the card when you receive it.

Thank you and remain blessed.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:52 pm

Attn:

Once again I acknowledge your email. I suggested RIA transfer because of the amount involved and the extra bank charge paid on cash out here. Any amount below $1,000 attracts a bank charge of $50 aside the charge paid by the sender.

So note that you will add the bank charge of $50, which will be deducted here aside the charges you will pay to send.
Below is the bank account details: Total amount to be sent now is $400us.

BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS:

ACCOUNT NAME: LEONARD N.
SWIFT CODE: UNAGLA
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 209807XXXX
BANK: UBA
BANK ADDRESS: 102 OKOTA ROAD, LAGOS NIGERIA.

After payment, scan and send me the payment slip.

I await your urgent response, and please feel free to call me on my mobile number below. Also drop your phone number so I can call you for the pin number of the card when it arrives.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:51 pm

Attn:

Thanks for your mail, it is well acknowledged and noted. Please scan and send me the payment slip when you have sent it, for easy tracking.

Also send me the address where you want the package containing the ATM card to be delivered. Please note that it must be an address where you must be physically present to receive the package, because of its content, being a financial instrument that should not be received by proxy.

I await your response later today as you promised.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:42 am

Attn:

First, I am happy to inform you that the first prepaid ATM card is ready. It was ready yesterday as scheduled. I have received your address where you want it to be delivered.

If I may ask, why did the transfer fail? What is the reason given to you by your bank why it failed? This is because I gave the same bank account to other beneficiaries and it was successful.

Meanwhile, find below another bank account information:

FUNDS TRANSFER INSTRUCTION.

FOR TRANSFER OF USD INTO DOMICILLIARY ACCOUNT THROUGH CITIBANK NEW YORK.

CORRESPONDENT BANK.....CITIBANK NEW YORK

SWIFT CODE......CITIUS33

FEDWIRE/ABA NO:.....021000089

FOR CREDIT OF :............GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC,LAGOS NIGERIA

BANK ADDRESS: NO: 8 EGBE ROAD OKE-AFA.ISOLO LAGOS.

BENEFICIARY"S BANK SWIFT CODE :....GTBINGLA

GTBANK"S ACCOUNT NO.WITH CITIBANK NEW YORK:....36129295

FOR FINAL CREDIT OF :..... NWAOBIRI K.

BENEFICIARY'S ADDRESS:.....

BENEFICIARY'S ACCOUNT NO: ....045793XXXX

Get back to me as quickly as possible when sent, so that we can deliver your ATM card that has been released yesterday.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:43 am

Attn:

I am in receipt of your email. Actually I was expecting the payment slip after I resent you another account information.

Try and send today as you have promised, because the ATM card is ready and it is not good to keep it for too long after it has been loaded and activated.

Everything is set, just waiting for the courier delivery and insurance fee, so we can register it with the courier and send to the address you have given.

I await your response with the payment slip when sent.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:11 am

Attn: What is going on? I have been waiting to hear from you, after your last email dated Thursday, July 25th, in which you promised to take the new account information I gave to you to the bank and send the money.

It is more than one week since your ATM card was released, ready for delivery.

Please get back to me, so that your ATM card can be delivered to you soon, to avoid it from being deactivated.

I look forward to your urgent response.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:11 am

Attn:

How are you doing? Trust this email finds you well. What is going on? I have been expecting to hear from you, since my last email to you.

Once again, be reminded that your first prepaid ATM card has long been processed and ready to be delivered to you. I sent you the bank account details as you requested, for you to send the courier delivery and insurance fee as we agreed. But since then I have not heard from you.

The ATM card was activated immediately it was processed and cannot be kept for too long without delivering it to the intended beneficiary.

Get back to me, if you are still interested to receive the ATM card or not.

I await your urgent response.

Mr. Michael Odum,
Head, Card Services,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.