Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ollie_cares@yahoo.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 11:44 am

http://www.mig ente.com/ollie19/

Am a very simple woman, but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, i am very passionate about life and live it to the fullest, am very confident, self motivated, aggressive, open minded, honest, fun, loving, caring, God fearing, understanding, non judgmental and mentally fit and has a great sense of humor, i love to laugh and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer...

Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Last Login: May 04
Race: Other
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Scorpio

Hi, how are u doing??, i just came across your profile, i really liked your profile and i find u very interesting, i would love to get know you better, if u are really interested, u are free to write me back on my email and tell me about yourself and i will do the same in return, here is my email. ollie_cares@yahoo.com hope to hear from you soon...
my dear scammer;

im on my way to west africa countries after to die jeejejejejej.
hunter_hunted
Leader of the zombie apocalypse.

Re: ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 am

Received: from [41.71.171.81] Lagos, Nigeria
Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 05:13:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi HH,

am doing fine, and u?, i am very glad to hear from you and thanks for taking your time to write me, i think that's a big step you've just taking, honestly speaking i am really interested in you, and i would love to get to know you better, If i may ask, what are you really looking for in a relationship and in a woman?, Have you ever been married before??, Do you have any child?, What do you do for a living?, Have you ever dated anyone on the internet before?, Well, I am Ollie David by name, am 28yrs old, I'm an American, My dad is from the U.s st Augustine Florida, while my mom is from Louisiana baton rouge, but right now i am presently living in Louisiana with my mom, i hope my being in Louisiana does not bother u?, I work as a sales rep in a clothing store, I lost my dad few years ago, My late father was a highly reputable business man, It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously during one of his business trips abroad, Am a very simple woman, but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, i am very passionate about life and live it to the fullest, am very confident, self motivated, aggressive, honest, fun, loving, caring, easy going, understanding, non judgmental and mentally fit and has a great sense of humor, i love to laugh and enjoy the simple things that life has to offer, My religion is Christian, My hobbies are cooking, reading, dancing and singing, My favorite sports are football, tennis, golf and basketball, My favorite color is black, I am non-smoker and non-drinker, My favorite food is spaghetti, vegetarian, rice, chicken and seafood, I'm a single lady, have never been married before, and i got no child, I'm seriously looking for the right man to share the rest of my life with and settle down with him, someone who enjoys similar things, but who can also introduce me to new things. I'm looking for someone who is honest, caring, fun loving, determined and romantic. Someone who will make me feel like I'm the only one for them. Good communicator, good listener, and someone willing to give 110% to a 50/50 relationship. I want someone who respects me, someone who likes me for who i am and isn't trying to make me into what they want. I want someone who is secure with themselves but is willing to make changes as needed, I want someone that aids my growth as a person, not someone that aids me in staying the way I am, i have faith and believe that i will meet the right man that God has ordained for me on here, not to look at the ages different, I hope my age doesn't bother you?, i would like for you to start writing me on my e-mail often everyday and lets see were this lead us too, I think relationship without constant communication and new acquaintances does not make a relationship work out, Do you agree with me?, Well, i have to stop here for now, Take care and God bless you, hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Sincerely

Ollie David !
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 09, 2012 8:39 am

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Hello HH,

am doing great, how about u??, hope all is well with u over there?, it's warms my heart to hear from you again and your letter brighten my day, HH i think you should know all i need for now is a very serious relationship firmly rooted in trust, true love, understanding and caring for each other, i don't like liars nor cheaters, i want us to be open and honest with each other, i believe honesty is the best policy in life, HH you sure sound like a down to earth guy who really knows what he is looking for and hasn't found it yet, i too am looking for the same thing, but haven't found it yet, i need to be complete, but i think having the right man in my life could make it complete, it's the one change in my life that i am looking forward to having, a special man to share my hopes and dreams with, i would like to have someone to compliments me, someone who is willing to know me so well, i am not into playing head games, actually i don't know how to play them, am fairly straight forward and i expect that in return, life is too short and i know what i want and what i don't want, i am energetic, fun, spontaneous with diverse personality, i am always eager to learn new things, i am the type of person who is always positive, i don't like to be around negative people, i am a good listener, i don't offer advice when i don't know what to say, i am understanding, probably too much at times, and its has cost me some pain but i wouldn't change it for anything, i am also very trusting, and again that too has cost me some pain aswel, but its important to me to have trust in a relationship, i have tried not to be so trusting but its just not in my nature, i just can't do it, i put my trust in that special someone that is ready to be committed to me and make me a happy, i am not capable of unfaithfulness. i believe my husband will be a gift from God and i will be totally faithful and consumed by him alone until the day i die, do you agree we have alot incomon??, i want to share a true commitment with you, That's all i can think of now, i have to stop for now, Take care and God bless you, hope to hear from you soon.

P;s what is the name of the city u live in london?. :shock:

Yours Truly

Ollie David !
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Thu May 10, 2012 10:48 am

FOUR LETTERS INTO THE SAME DAY...

Good Afternoon HH,

am doing great, how about you??, hope all is well with u over there?, i am glad to hear from you and i enjoyed reading your letter, HH i know we have many miles separating us but i know we will make it through someday soon, i have never seen you, but i know that you are perfect for me, we are perfect for each other in every way, HH do you know what true relationship commitment mean??, if yes, that's good of you, well a commitment in a relationship to me simply means a promise made between two people to be together forever, be loyal to each other, being totally devoted to each other, a promise to be loyal and truthful to each other in the relationship, a devotion to something strong that becomes a part of someones life, a part of someones soul, body and mind, a heart to stay true to a heart, a bond of togetherness, looking at what i have written so far someone would think that a commitment is something easy to do but the truth is that commitment is far more stronger that anything, because i would say that commitment and love are equals when it comes to the true human feelings, i would say a commitment would be the end chemistry of Love, a commitment is like embarking on a quest of a journey to the deep corners of the earth searching for something you believe in so much that no obstacle can stop you from doing, a commitment is when you are fully in love with someone and with no mind of doubts, fully with trust, open minded, understanding, considerate, caring to each other and always be with the one you love forever through hard and tough times, in sickness and in health, the question now is are you ready for this commitment??, i have to stop for now, Take care and God bless you, hope to hear from you soon.

P;s my name is ollie not olli

Yours Truly,

Ollie David !

HH i was wondering what took u so long to get in touch with me, anyway, thank you so much for getting back in touch with me, it actually made my day, HH i really want u to know that we have alot incomon and you sound like all i want , you sound like my perfect match, I am really going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, I am serious about wanting to establish a quality relationship with you,HH i am really serious about my intentions towards u, i feel the same way u feel about me, Am looking for a man that will be able to listen to me, communicate his feelings to me, make me happy, comfort me, respect me, support me in every way, make me smile, protect me, treat me right and love me and only me, the very reason i am interested in establishing a relationship with you is because i feel we have alot incomon and i have alot to offer you in the way of a relationship and i know i have alot to share with you, I am a woman of integrity and my word is my honor, I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love, peace and happiness to others, HH i hope u really understand everything i have said, i will stop for now for, hope to hear from u soon.

HH i just want you to know that i very much appreciated receiving your letter every moment i check my mail. You are a very special person who i seriously want to explore the possibility of building a long term relationship with, that will in time turn into a marriage and family someday. That is my dream, and I hope to make it come true with you. In my heart I feel you have all the qualities it takes to make me very happy, my relationship with you is something i want to make permanent and eventually build into a family to call our very own, HH i am willing to come over there to be with u, i have no problem with that, HH we need to make necessary plans on how am going to get over there to be with u, because right now things are really tight for me and i cant afford to get a plane ticket to come to u, hope u do understand me on this, let me know what you think about this?, i need to know if you have any plan to send for me to get a plane ticket to come over to u, so we can meet each other in person, like i said earlier we need to make necessary plans if u want us to be together, I think i have said enough for now, Hope you are thinking about me like i am thinking about u right now, cant wait to hear from you soonest.
pictures are taken from http://www.flogao.com.br/juplock/89881351

Hey HH, here are some pics of me for u, hope they are pleasing to u?, would love to see some of ur pics too.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Fri May 11, 2012 11:16 am

ANOTHER DAY, FIVE MESSAGES FROM THIS STUPID SCAMMER

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Good Morning HH my love,

am doing good and everything is going well for me, and u, how is life treating u over there?, hope u are good?, HH i very much appreciated hearing from u, HH i really want u to know that you are very special to me and i seriously want to build a great relationship with u that will last forever, HH you seems to be a very serious person, i am ready to get myself committed to you, if i could ask you this question, Would you be able to get me over to be with you when time allows???, If you don't have any problems with that, that means we are on the right path, i need a man that will always be there for me as i will be there for him, i have a lot of love to give, so do you want to share your love with me??, this is some of the things i need to know before we can move on, so if you can do this then you are the one for me, i am not trying to get what you got all i want for you is your love and for you to be true to me at all times, i am looking for a man to make me happy and share my happiness with, i have no problem with your age, i believe where two mind meld its God sent, HH we do have alot in common and I hope for the opportunity for us to be together and allow it to grow that will last a life time. I hope this is not to much to ask. I need a trusting, understanding, and very compassionate man in my life to aid and assist me in becoming the woman God has planned for me to be, and i will do the same for my man, I have no time in my for liars or cheater either because people who are like that just simply drag us down, I need a man who is willing to be himself 100% of the time and has loads and loads of love, trust and care in his heart, I am a very out going woman who seeks to enjoy the simplest to the most complex pleasures that we can accomplish together out of life, I am a very affectionate woman who loves to take long walks on the moon lit beach while holding hands and talking about anything and everything with my man. I love taking weekend trips to any where just to see some site and share my travels with my partner, I believe we are on the right path that will leads us to eternal happiness for the rest of our lives, I truly desire to have you share your love with me and for myself to share all the love and passion that this life will allow, I will love, honor and cherish all the love you have to give me because you will always know how much I love and desire to share the rest of my life with you, I want u to know that i really like the way i feel about you alot and i do think about u everyday, am kind of addicted to u and i really want to drown inside your love, I wouldn't want to have it any other way, because i just can't get enough of u, Its an amazing feeling i feel about u and i really want to be a part of your life as much as u will let me, I must ask am I truly your woman??, Anyway, i will have to stop for now, hope to hear from you soon.

baby i just make inquiries about the flight cost to come over to u from the flight agent not quite long, and i was told the flight cost 1,250$ to come over to u and the flight agent gave me a sample of the flight details, baby here is the sample of the flight details below...

Airline name; Continental Airlines
Passenger; 1
Flight type; Economy
Ticket cost; 1,250$
Depart time: 7:00am
Depart date;
Depart airport name; Metropolitan Airport ( Louisiana )
Arrive time: 8:00pm
Arrive date;
Arrive airport name; Heathrow Airport ( London )

baby am glad u understand i cant afford to get a plane ticket to come to u, baby i think i told u were i am living, i am presently living with my mom in Louisiana in the u.s, since i have lost my dad, my dad is from Florida while my mom is from Louisiana, baby i don't really have much on me over here, but i think i can still get some little amount of money on me when am coming over to be with u, what do u think of this my love?, baby let me know when u are ready to send the funds for my flight ticket, so i can give u the info u will need in sending the funds via western union or money gram, baby if i may ask, what do u do do for a living?, just wanted to know this, baby cant wait to be in ur arms soon, i love u so much baby and i missed u alot.

baby can u send me ur cell phone number so i can txt u on it if u don't mind...

baby if i may ask, do u want me to come over to spend sometime with u or u want me to come and stay with u permanently and start our life together?, let me know what u think about u, to be honest with u my love, i am ready to come over to u and start our life together, i mean i want to be with u permanently, more so i believe i will start working another job when i get there, baby i am using my library computer at my work place to right u right now, baby the previous letters i sent to u i sent them through my computer in my house in Louisiana, baby i really need to hear ur quick response, i think i need to start packing my luggage as soon as u send the funds for my flight ticket, so i can go book my flight and come over to u real soon, i love u with all my heart baby and i want u so badly, can hardly wait to be around u my love and feel ur touches, baby i think i have to stop for now, i need to go home now, hope to hear from u soon...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 14, 2012 8:45 am

TODAY, FIVE LETTERS...

Hi baby,

am doing good, how about u?, hope life is treating u well over there, baby i cant wait to be with u real soon and start our life together, baby i really want the best for us and i want to spend the rest of my life with u, baby 1,250$ dollars is all i need for my plane ticket to come over to u, and that will be 775£ in pounds, baby i love you with the deepest passion and i wish am with u right now, It hurts me alot that we are not together right now, baby i want you to know how I feel. I want you to know more than anything that i miss you and i want u so badly, baby am forever in love with you, baby this is my way of showing you how much I truly care for you. I don't get myself when i don't hear from u in time, My days and especially my nights are so empty without you, I look forward to waking up to the softness of your skin against mine someday, I can't get u off my mind baby, I miss you so much my love and i want nothing more than to be in your arms. I have been so blessed to have u in my life. You mean the world to me. I can't wait until I have the chance to hold you in my arms. You're the most wonderful man in the world. I long for nothing but to keep you happy. You're always in my thoughts and in my heart. I cannot wait for the day to be in your arms forever, This distance shall be short lived for deep within we know that all obstacles shall pass and our souls will be one, I love you with my whole existence, my whole life and nothing in the world can take that away, You are my paradise, my safe-haven, the security and stability that I have longed for. I love you my sweetie...

baby that will be fine if u go loan the funds for my plane ticket from ur friend, but i do not want u to tell ur friend u are sending me the money, because i want u to make our relationship as a surprise to ur friends, baby keep me update on what is going on, i love u so much baby, cant wait to get my ass over there and be with u...

baby what happened?, u never gave me ur cell phone number i asked from u, so i can txt u on it if u don't mind, more so u never told me what u do for a living?...

baby here are more of my pics for u, hope u like them?.

baby let me know when u need the info u will need in sending the funds...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Tue May 15, 2012 9:58 am

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

My Beloved HH,

i use heaven and earth to swear that i am for real and not joking with you about who i am and what am trying to develop with you here, i want you to know that i wish the very best for you as i wish for anyone else around me, i am a good christian lady with good heart, i have never in my life take anyone for a fool or for granted and praying to God not to send that kind of person my way, i am very honest with you here HH and doing all my possible best to make everything alright between us here, i know you like your friends and you used to have great time with them but you dont know what they are feeling for you inside of them. Imagine a young lady as beautiful as me, still single and still hook up with your kind of man here all because of the great qualities i see in you, i believe God has his own reason while he brought us here to each other, so i never in my life take you for a fool or for granted and please dont let people to put asunder in our relationship, i love you and its what i truly mean right from the bottom of my heart, thats why i never joke with you about anything and only taking everything serious with you as i was trying to protect our relationship here until we finally make it together in person, that is the one of the main reason why i never want u to tell ur friends about our relationship or ur family, because i do not want no man to put asunder in our relationship my love, you know i love and really care for you, try to keep our relationship, conversations here a secret like i have said earlier, i want u to make our relationship a suprise to ur friends and family, and dont share my email or passport with anyone, baby i will get my passport scanned for you real soon, i am going to send it to you as soon as possible my love, baby you are the love of my life and there is nothing i can not do for you, i love you more than anything, i think alot about you constantly everyday as if you are using charm on me, i just know am deeply in love with you and wanna have the very best together with you and explore the world together with u, baby let me know what u think about everything i have said, i love so much baby, can hardly wait to be in ur arms...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 am

ollie_cares@yahoo.com

baby what is going on with u?, why is it taking u hard time to tell me what u do for a living and send me ur cell phone number, baby i think u are hiding somethings about u for me, because i wonder why u don't want to give me ur cell phone number or tell me what u do for a living, obviously there is something going wrong, baby i am really worried now and don't know what to think...

don't worry baby, i am not going to disappoint u, i love u so much baby and i care alot about u, baby am going to send u the passport as soon as i scan it, baby u need to be patient with me, cant wait to be around u honey and start our life together...
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 10:07 am

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

Hi baby,

am doing great, how about u?, hope all is well with u over there?, baby am glad to hear there is nothing going with u and u are not hiding anything for me, baby i want u to put ur mind at rest, we are going to be fine, i am going to get my passport scanned as soon as i can and will send it to u with the info u will need in sending the funds, do u understated me my love?, i love u so much baby, i can hardly wait to be around u and start our life together, i long for u everyday honey, you are my fuel for life and u make me complete, yes baby, would love to travel with u to colombia someday.....
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Unread postby hunter_hunted » Mon May 21, 2012 10:36 am

Ollie David
ollie_cares@yahoo.com

hey baby, whats going on?, u have not send ur pics to me all of this while, what happened?, why din't u send it?.
my dear scammer;

hunter_hunted

Next

Return to Romance scams.