Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

vincentpam38@yahoo.co.uk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

vincentpam38@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:29 am

Are you dead scam:

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary

Sir/ Ma

Please, my good friend, kindly bear with me with this type of mail message coming to you from me, this is because my office just got information from two men from Asia country this morning stating that you are dead and the want your payment to be paid to their new account in china as your next of kin, but i don't know how truth this could be, but you have to get back to me urgently if you are alive before your contract/inheritance fund will be transfer to a wrong person, hence the came with some vital documents to back up there claim along with a new bank account that bear there name.

In view of this kindly contact me back now to enable me brief you on what the said about you if you are really alive otherwise you will miss your fund transfer under my custody, as the new appointed Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment.

Yours truly,
Mr. Vincent Pam
Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment
The Federal Republic of Nigeria

Header:
Return-Path: <vincentpam38@yahoo.co.uk>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic309.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019
Reply-To: vincentpam38@yahoo.co.uk
Subject: Is it true ?
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vincentpam55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:47 am

Attention:

This is to officially inform you that your mail message with your comment is well noted by me.
However, I have taking note of your comment and I am happy to re-assure you that I have personally stop the payment from going to the Middle East country with my capacity as the Chairman Presidential Advisory Committee on Foreign Debt Payment, based on the proper advice I received from our team as I am urging you to be yourself and remain calm as I have the capacity to handle your matter to the best of my ability and do justice on the matter and by so doing I will now re-direct the payment to a proper channel where it should be which is your own bank account.

Meanwhile, kindly go ahead to re-confirm your current banking details to me so as to make sure that your account is in order to receive your payment along with your direct telephone and your address number as I will be happy to conclude on this payment issue in the next three banking days or you call it 72hours from the date you send your details .

Yours truly,
Mr. Vincent Pam

Header:
Return-Path: <vincentpam55@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6PR0601MB2566.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::9483:ee3e:bfa5:a2ca]) by DB6PR0601MB2566.eurprd06.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::9483:ee3e:bfa5:a2ca%11]) with mapi id 15.20.2073.012;
Tue, 16 Jul 2019
To:
Subject: Noted what you said /kindly send your banking details now and get paid
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vincentpam55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:12 am

Attention:

This is to confirm receipt of your complete bank account details and to inform you that a text run to your Fifth Third Bank, bank account carried out a few hours ago by our approved paying bank was successful thereby confirming the validity of your bank account located at USA.

However, you are required to pay the sum of $650.00 for a sworn affidavit and I want to make it clear to you that you will receive this payment this very week and the reason to that is because the people who wanted to davit your payment into another bank account has already paid the Bank COT, cost of transfer and updated your Tax papers for the past three year including the below legal documents to go with your fund transfer was updated too, which I will later send to you with the wire transfer slip.

(1) Anti-Terrorist/Anti-Drug/Anti-Money Laundering Clearance Certificates

(2) Police clearance certificate from the police force headquarters Abuja Nigeria

(3) Certificate of clean Bill of fund from the United Nations Abuja Nigeria

(4) Certificate of Indemnity from the office of the presidency

(5) Certificate of fund Origin

Meanwhile, with the above said kindly bear in mind now that it is not about me but you because before sending this mail to you I have made a very good consultation on the way forward for you to claim what belongs to you and you was mandated to pay the said $650.00 for sworn affidavit so that the above documents will now be issued back with your name for you to become the full legal owner of the said fund and I want to assure you that if you send the $650.00 today before close of work tomorrow the fund will be wired to your nominated bank account as nothing again can or will delay you from having your payment that is long overdue, hence all that needed to do is the only the sworn affidavit from the Nigerian high court which will be completed witting 2hours.

So, I hereby ask you to send the sworn affidavit fee of $650.00 to the receive name below through Western Union or Money Grams.

NAME: SUNDAY EZE E.
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $650.00

Yours truly,
Mr. Vincent Pam
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vincentpam55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:55 am

Attention:

Please, kindly use the bank details below and send the $650.00

The Bank Details are,

Bank Name : JP Morgan chase,
Address , 5623 HWY 6 south Missouri city . TX 77459 USA.
Account no: 373 12XXXX
Routing no: 111 000 614,
Swift Code: CHASUS33
Account Name: Godwin O.

Meanwhile, kindly note that the account owner knows nothing about your payment he is only helping to receive the fee on our behalf .

Yours truly,

Mr. Vincent Pam

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vincentpam55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:37 pm

OK Noted AS I WAIT
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vincentpam55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm

Attention:
Please , this is to officially inform you that the bank account giving to you is 100% very good .

Yours truly,

Mr. Vincent Pam

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vincentpam55@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:14 am

the bank account giving
to you is 100% very good .
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.