Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Irina - mashadoc84@gmx.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Irina - mashadoc84@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Email received:

Hey my new friend! Is it possible to become friends?
I’d like to apologize if I’ve disturbed you with this e-mail, cause maybe you are not searching for real relations. In case you don’t need serious relationshipsuch relationship, just do not reply to my email. But still, I hope that you are a good person and you will read this email to the end and reply to it.
I saw your contact information in internert long ago, but I do not dare to write to you.(( I never write first a stranger first. I consider that we have common aims at the moment. If you are registered on a dating site, you are looking for a girl to creat relationship, aren’t you? I adore your country, culture, life style and mentality of people. That’s the reason I made a decision to write to you, since I have a desire to leave Russia.
If that’s all right to you, then we could try to get acquainted))) How do you think? I am a free woman and Ihave a dream to find a nice man in your country to build a new relationship. Maybe it sounds naive, but I am sure that one is able to to create serious and long-term relationships in the internet which will be grounded on feelimgs and faith.
But now I’d like to tell some facts about myself!)) I am IRINA. I am from Russia and I am already 34 years old. My last relations finished 6 months ago, it’s a sad story so prefer not to remember about it. Well I’m free)) I work as a dental technician in a large private clinic in my city. Actually I make dentures and dental prostheses. I spend all my working time almost allmy day in our clinic.
Because of my work I visited several countries where I have got an excellent working practice. Actually, I am a workaholic. First it was great, but now I suffer from it, because I could not make serious relationship and now I just dream to change this. But the time passes and it becomes more and more difficult to make new acquaintances and build tender relationships. So hard to trust others, especially on line.
I tried to register on some dating, but there I found only ill people who only needed sex and naked pics. That’s why I deleted my data from these sites. I really understood that there were many bad people in the internet now. I don’t want games anymore and I am not looking for a sponsor. I have a good job and I can pay for my life. Hope you understand me.
In case you don’t like to read my letter and you have some hesitations, just don’t write back to my letter… Ok? I really hope you read my letter to the end… Do you like my photos? I would like to know more about you if you don’t mind of course))) Where do you work? What about your hobby? I want to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my love?) You must write to this e-mail address mashadoc84@gmx.com !..
Looking forward to get you reply. Yours Irina

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tim.it>
Received: from [94.72.18.126]
Message-ID: <CACF792A21F5DB68B4B1F8444083262F@tim.it>
Reply-To: Irina <NKUYTVA@mail.com>
Subject: love inspires
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 21:35:25

Originating IP: 94.72.18.126
Originating ISP: Mts Pjsc
City: Saint Petersburg
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kuprrianya@gmx.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 06, 2019 6:46 pm

Email received:

Hey unknown Would you mind to become good friends?I'd like to apologize if I've disturbed you with my message, cause maybe you are not looking for long-term relations. In case you are not searching for serious relationship, just give no answer my email. But anyway, I have a hope that you are a good man and you'll read my letter to the end and anwer it.I've seen your e-mail on a dating site some time ago, but I scared to write to you.(( It is not in my rules to write to a man first. I suppose that we've got the same aims now. If you are here on a dating site, you are looking for a person to build relationship, aren't you? I really like your country, culture, way of life and mentality of people. It is the biggest reason I made a decision to write to you, since I have a dream to leave Russia.If you like, then we could get to know each other better. What is your opinion? I am a single girl and Ihave a dream to find a good man in your country to make a new relations. Maybe it sounds quite naive, but I'm sure that one has got a chance to build good and long-term relationships in the internet that will be based on love and faith.Now I would like to introduce myself))) I'm IRINA. I am from Russia and I'm already 34. My last relations finished 6 months ago, it's a sad story so better forget about it. And now I'm a free girl)) I work as a dentist in one of the biggest private clinic in my city. Actually I am responsible for dentures and dental implants. I spend a plenty of time in the clinic. My work gave me an opportunity to visit several countries where I improved my skills. Frankly speaking, I am a workaholic. First everything was fine, but now I suffer from it, because I could not make good relationship and now I want to change this situation! But years are passing and it becomes more and more difficult to make new acquaintances and make serious relationships. So difficult to trust others, especially in the internet. I tried to register on some dating, but there I met only crazy people who only wroye about sex and naked pics. That's why I deleted my information from these web sites. I really understood that there were millions of bad people in the internet now. I nedd no games and I need no money. I have a good job and I can provide my life. Hope you understand what I mean. If you don't like me and you have some doubts, just don't reply my e-mail, Ok? I hope you read my e-mail to the end. Do you like my photos? I would like to get to know you better if you don't mind of course. What is your occupation? Do you have hobby? I would like to know as much as possible about you. Maybe you are my mr. number one?Looking forward to get a reply from you. Your Irinuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <suzutamoya@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO localhost) (171.5.174.6 with ) by smtp5008.mail.kks.ynwp.yahoo.co.jp
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2019 09:49:03
Message-ID: <DC99E91FCB3EBBCFCFD1AB3F59C270B2ECF491F8@unknown>
Reply-To: Ira Iroka <kuprrianya@gmx.com>
To:
Subject: Greetings dear stranger.

Originating IP: 191.102.120.168
Originating ISP: Tv Azteca Sucursal Colombia
City: Medellin
Country of Origin: Colombia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.