Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

emadallawoffice@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

emadallawoffice@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:20 pm

ARE YOU THE PAYMENT BENEFICIARY?

Emad Al <emadallawoffice@yahoo.com>

18 Jul at 17:03

Good Day Sir,

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, it is because of the restrictions imposed by your Mail/Internet Service Provider, we urge you to treat it genuinely.

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction.. I once contacted you when I was sent on a special investigative assignment to Nigeria by the IMF.

We have been monitoring development on Nigeria payment process and we noticed that you have been contacting the same Central Bank and other individuals who are claiming to have authority over your payment.

Our duty is to provide you accurate information that will guide you but it is not our duty to force you to align with the information’s we have advanced to you.

After our investigation in Nigeria we met all the embassies in Nigeria and I am sure the United States Embassy through the U.S. States Department forwarded the attached Circular to you.

Have a nice day and remain Blessed.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR ATTACHMENT FOR FURTHER DETAILS

Mr. Christopher Morgan

IMF special Consultant on Nigeria/ West Africa

Woolwich,London--United Kingdom

Tel No:+447031962717

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: emadallawoffice@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:01 pm

Emad Al <emadallawoffice@yahoo.com>

7 Sep at 07:59

Good Day

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in getting your long overdue payment due to excessive demand for money from you by both corrupt Bank officials and Courier Companies after which your fund remain unpaid to you.

It may interest you to know that reports have reached our office by so many correspondence on the uneasy way which people like you are treated by Various Banks and Courier Companies across Europe to Africa and Asia and we have decided to put a stop to that and that is why i was appointed to handle your transaction.. I once contacted you when I was sent on a special investigative assignment to Nigeria by the IMF.

We have been monitoring development on Nigeria payment process and we noticed that you have been contacting the same Central Bank and other individuals who are claiming to have authority over your payment.

Our duty is to provide you accurate information that will guide you but it is not our duty to force you to align with the information’s we have advanced to you.

After our investigation in Nigeria we met all the embassies in Nigeria and I am sure the United States Embassy through the U.S. States Department forwarded the attached Circular to you.

I strongly advise you read the attachment and contact the officer who has been solely authorized to verify and process all payment stalled by senior Central Bank of Nigeria criminal officials.

Dr.Idris Ahmed

Accountant-General of the Federation.

Office of the Presidency

Federal Government of Nigeria

Tel No+234-9095706355

Email: oagf.ahmedris@gmail.com

Email: ofag.idrisahmed@outlook.com

Email:oagf-ai@oafg.gov.ng

Have a nice day and remain Blessed.

Mr. Christopher Morgan

IMF special Consultant on Nigeria/ West Africa

Woolwich, London--United Kingdom

Tel No:+447031962717

Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

enquiries.firs.gov.ng@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:26 pm

Re: Confirm

Inland Revenue <enquiries.firs.gov.ng@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Wed, 3 Nov at 16:21

FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE
15, Sokode Crescent, Zone 5, Wuse, Abuja,
Nigeria.
Date: 3rd, November 2021

Please confirm whether you received an alert message containing the transfer of your fund to your account. Please we want to be sure whether the money was deposited into the wrong account, if you have not received the alert do contact the accountant central bank for them to rectify the differences. We credited $820.000.00 as part payment into your account on Friday 29th October, 2021 by 3:22pm. This is the contact information of the accountant; you can call him immediately if you know you have not received the alert payment.

Name: MR. IDRIS AHMED
Email: accountant.idrisahmed.cbn@accountant.com

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Mamman Nami
Director Federal Inland Revenue Service
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.