Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officeofthepresident2012@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officeofthepresident2012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:56 pm

DEAD OR ALIVE ( FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY)

H.E.PRESIDENT OF GHANA <officeofthepresident2012@gmail.com>
Bcc:

17 Jul at 16:19

FROM THE DESK
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
P.O. Box 1676,
Osu, Accra

FROM: H.E. NANA AKUFO-ADDO PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA

Attention: Beneficiary

How are you and the entire members of your family? May God be with you all your life Amen? well I have to inform you that I, Dr. Nana Akufo-Addo, the president republic of Ghana Accra

Please to inform you this day that we are experiencing some dramatic changes in your bank ACCOUNT here. This morning a man named Mr. Kwang Chua from CHINA came to my office to make a change of ownership from your name to his name And Bank Details:

Name: Mr.Kwang Chua
Nationality: China
Bank Name: People's Bank of China

He said that you are dead and your Account here in the bank worth
$12,500,000.00usd which should be transferred DIRECTLY to you is now his as the next of kin to you. We notice that because of the 2018 ALLOCATION BUDGET, we are just releasing funds to investors with ease and that's why many people are trying to impersonate and have caused us some earlier mistake of funds transferred to one person and another comes in again saying he has not yet received.

So we just decided to contact you to confirm before we proceed.

If you are alive, then prove it by responding via telephone and email ok?.

Awaiting your next response.

Office of the Presidency
Mr. Nana Bediatuo Asante
Secretary to the President
H.E. Nana Akufo-Addo
+233262691664
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: officeofthepresident2012@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:00 pm

FROM THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT ( CONTACT THE GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF GHANA)

H.E.PRESIDENT OF GHANA <officeofthepresident2012@gmail.com>
Bcc:

19 Jul at 11:35

FROM THE DESK
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY,
P.O. Box 1676,
Osu, Accra:

FROM: H.E. NANA AKUFO-ADDO PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF GHANA

Attention: Beneficiary

We want to acknowledge your email, We also want you to know that the man in question has been placed in the police custody and legal action shall take place as soon as possible, you are to provide the following across to the Bank Of Ghana now as soon as possible

1. A Scan copy of your International Passport/ ID CARD
2. Your Direct Phone number:
3.Home and Office phone number:
4. Your Home Address.:
5. Your Bank details:

Please before you transfer can be affected, you are to get in touch with the Manager Bank Of Ghana (DR. ERNEST .K.Y.ADDSION) who the president has instructed to effect the transfer of your funds the sum of $12.5Million USD across to you. Please note that the only thing that is need from you in the bank is your Bank details and also Know that you are not a citizen of Ghana so you are to have a Non-Residential Account.

Details of the Manager Bank Of Ghana
Name: Dr. Ernest K.Y.Addsion
Email Address: info_bog_gh@accountant.com or bankofghana801@gmail.com
Telephone Number: +233-507700254
Bank Line: +233-302-286-3907

Try and get in contact with him now and then try and get back to us here my dear friend, Please you are to call me once you receive this email today.

Awaiting your nest response.

Office of the Presidency
Mr. Nana Bediatuo Asante
Secretary to the President
H.E. Nana Akufo-Addo
+233505107175
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.