Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Ernsting

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Ernsting

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:21 am

Form received 2019-02-24 08:25:11

What name did the scammer use?:
Walter Fuchs

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Instagram

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
Whatsapp

If they gave you a phone number, please add it here.:
+1 (747) 245-7704, +16473602340, +1 (302) 310-5753, +1 (725) 333-3526

How much money did they demand?:
$9,200

Name you were told to send the money to.:
Walter Fuchs

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
London UK

How were you to send the money ?:
BANK: CITIBANK
BANK ADDRESS: 25 CANADA SQUARE,LONDON E14 5LB, UK.
ACCOUNT NAME: A. N.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0831xxxx
SORT CODE:185008
SWIFT CODE:
CITIGB2L IBAN: GB72 CITI 1850 0808 31xx xx
PAYMENT REFERENCE: CRDT/A. N. /0246488874

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
Blocked them and reported them on IG, blocked number on WhatsApp and
block phone numbers but since had text me from 2 new numbers?!?!

Are there any other details you wish to share? Anything you say may help
prevent someone else from being scammed.:
Said their daughter was 7 and lived at boarding school since the wife died
to lung cancer 7 years ago.
He said he was leaving Canada at 5:40pm on Fri and would text me before he
boarded flight. I didn’t hear from him until Sat around 12:40pm

Good day my darling. I'm sorry I am just texting you now . I arrived just
shortly before mid-day, but we were delayed at the London Heathrow airport
because of some alleged security issues and it was quite unpleasant.
Wasted about 3hours waiting for my luggage. Took the city transfer taxi
service, only to arrive the hotel and find my work bag missing, just a
little bag I have some of my documentations and identity cards as well as
my credit cards. I had to spend the entire afternoon searching for it. I
went back to the airport in search for it, though I will say the security
operatives were kind enough to assist through the search but all to no
avail. They also requested I contacted the cab service company to notify
them about the unfortunate incident just in case there is any information
that could lead to the whereabouts of my bag but as far as the search goes,
there has been nothing positive forthcoming . I sure do hope someone finds
it as i had to tender a formal complaint to this effect to the immigrations
office as I am very sure that's the last place I could remember seeing my
luggages . Must be honest, it was quite an unexpected arrival for me but I
didn't want to bother you with any of it coupled with the terrible network
reception out here. I'm sorry I probably must have had you worried . Write
me when you can. I hope you had a much better day than I. ❤

=
walterfuchs629

Redirected VOIP phone numbers to scammer, who is not in USA, but in Nigeria.

+17472457704
Los Angeles California

+16473602340
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto (Ontario)

+13023105753
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Delaware

+17253333526
Las Vegas Nevada

Scammer has a fake website registered in Texas, Nigeria. : magcranes.com

Scammer abused a stolen photo of Tom Ernsting and put it on this fake as well.
This is what the fake site looks like:

Magcranes.JPG

Information on their "Contact Us" page.
Office Address:
75 hilltop Road, Grand Falls,
LB A2A Y9X

Contact phone number:
+1 267 571 3917
+1 647 957 2104

Contact Email:
info@magcranes.com
-
Redirected VOIP phone numbers.
+12675713917
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Philadelphia, PA
Original network provider Broadwing Communications, Llc - Pa

+16479572104
Country or destination Canada
City or exchange location Toronto (Ontario)

-
Domain Name: magcranes.com
Updated Date: 2018-08-24
Creation Date: 2018-08-24
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-08-24
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC

Registrant Organization:
Registrant State/Province: TX
Registrant Country: NG

Name Server: NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Name Server: NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Scammer is abusing stolen photos of Tom Ernsting, businessman and model.

5F5E24EB-7824-4858-826D-463F3327F004_6o8vge.jpeg
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Alberto benito (andrea) Tinder - Alberto.benito09@gmail.com

Unread postby daisy » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:38 am

no money asked yet, but using fake photo/profile
So tell me more about you.
Are you living alone or with kids
So tell me what’s your passion in life
Yes I have my own house.
Oh okay I have a few passions in my life and I would have to say that am passionate about my career,about developing relationships(in general),I really look forward to being passionate and having a passionate intimate relationship someday!. I tend to be passionate about all things that are attached to the heart, my heart. Generally, this is my love and passion for humanity and for those that will come into my love life.
I want you to know that I mean every single word I have sent to you.
So tell me do you like to travel and where have you been to before?
I enjoy exercising daily which either involves weight training or aerobics and also healthy meals . I love to go out dancing, to nice romantic dinners . I enjoy romantic music and slow dancing as well as fast dancing. I prefer romantic. I also like hunting, fishing, shopping and riding on horse.

hello my dear, how are you doing today? i hope you are fine. thank you so much for your message i really appreciate it am so happy to know so many things about you during this short period of time. well i am impressed by your actions and your achievements, i see you are destined to be a great woman. and that is exactly what you are. my dear you just motivated me to tell you more about myself and i will do just that okay. the truth is that, my dad died when i was still very young but he was a very nice and peaceful man. I feel very sad when i remember all i have been through in life dear and i have always prayed to have a good lady in my life that will be faithful to me and bring happiness to me. I loved my mom much and i was wiling to do anything for her and also make her happy. I wish i could see her one more time and tell her how much i love her and hug her one more time. My mom died when i was 20, that was the most painful and worse thing in my life, she was the best mom in the world. My mom was a christian and she loved my dad so much that is why she refused to get married to another man. well that's all i can say because i hate to talk about it, i am telling you this because i like you very much and i see you as a very special person. i want to get more close to you and maybe be more in the future. please don't let my sad story make you run from me. Take care pretty and i hope to read from you soon. Xoxoxo

I like many things as I am open minded and flexible & easy going person. Generally, I like everything providing that there is no dislikes of mine infringing on the likes,however known some of my favorite food (restaurants) consist of Chinese, Mexican, Italian with Jamaican sauce and rice being my favorite. Red licorice flower is my family and vorite,favorite Instrument: piano,favorite piece of clothes: Pajamas, socks, jeans, shirts and sneakers, long sleeves I really do enjoy traveling and thanks to my job. I would like to see castles close up some day and stay in a beautiful hotel close to the sea. I am thinking about a holiday over at the Caribbean. Not sure where I would like to go for now.
I have read all you have written,Once more i must confess that you are beautiful,i had a huge smile going through your message, Like i said age and distance should be no barrier, i appreciate you for coming into my life, yes am so serious in getting to know you better and talk more.

Oh okay, I am really doing good and my weekend is good
Oh yes I want you to know how much I sincerely love the hours we spend communicating. It means so much to me. It truly seems like I've known you for a long time and I honestly can't stop thinking about you now and i must confess that you are always on my mind and reading your mails give me joy.
Ever since we spent so much time communicating, I can't stop thinking about you. You are the one I've always wished for and never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you.
Oh yes I want you to know that am serious about you
And I really want to getting into a relationship with you
Oh yes we are going to meet
I will be coming to visit you soon
When do you want to me to come
I will let you know when I will come
I want you to know that I cherish the moment we spend writing to each other
Dear you complete me baby my heart bit for you my angel, honey I try to put this feeling into words, but failed miserably. This feeling of being both scared and at peace, of having both butterflies and a sense of calm, is a feeling that I have only dreamed about. As the days continue to pass by, my love for you continues to grow. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence. Baby When I am writing with you here, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness that no one else ever could. You bring to me a love I have never known before.

Hello good day and how is your day going today, sorry for my late response, today I received a call from South Africa for a contract I have been waiting for since, so I will be coming to South Africa this weekend and I will be happy to meet you my love
Yes sweetheart I want you to know that you are blessing to my life and I cherish you unconditionally sweetheart
I really can’t wait to be with you
I will let you know by Friday
I am still trying to finalize everything my love
You are really the best and I want you to know that I cherish you so much here
You mean everything to me my love

(He starts off like this every time )
Hello good evening and how was your day today?
How are you doing this evening and what happened you don’t write to me again?

I want you to know that you mean everything to me now and I cherish the moment we spend writing to each other

I want you to know that I’m really happy that we meet each other here
I promise you that I will do everything for you and I promise to love you forever and ever.
I love you
Oh yes by tomorrow I will tell you the day I will be coming to SA
What are you doing now?
I really can’t want to meet you my love
You are the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with
Your thoughts is always in my mind
I love you with all my heart and life
I promise to love you forever
I promise to always make you happy because you deserve to be happy my love
I want you to know that all I want is your happiness and joy
I always pray to God that one day I will found my soulmate
I’m really happy to meet you here and I promise to love you forever and ever my love

I will be coming to SA on Saturday, so I will like you to give me your number so that it will be easy for me to communicate with you when I get to SA
Yes I know but I think it will be easy for us to be talking on phone because I will not be accessing my Hangouts very often my love
Why you don’t want to give me your number?
I thought you are happy that am coming to SA, so why is hard for you to give me your number?
Like I said before I will be coming to SA on Saturday and I can’t wait to meet you my love

How are you? I guess fine as often,? I am very sorry for my late response, it really warms my heart to be in your country. I’m writing you this message to let you know that I have finally arrived in your country and I arrived a couple of hours ago but i have been doing some clearance at the Airport. I am in the guest house where I was staying. I'm staying a suit with 1 bedroom and sitting room, I just decided to send a quick note. I've missed you, and I hope that this special relationship to a stronger level, you are always in my head lately. hope all is well with you, my love,because i had a stressful journey down here.

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Alberto benito (andrea) Tinder - Alberto.benito09@gmail.

Unread postby daisy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 12:45 pm

Continue
Yes but I will be coming to visit you.
I want you to know that I love you with all my heart.
Yes I promise to fulfill everything to you my love
Hey Baby, how are you doing today?Thanks for your message with a huge smile going through them, Baby I know we haven't been dating that long, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart I want you to know that since the day we met on-line I've fallen deeply in love with you. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart that you came into my life, and how you make every day so special. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend, my one true love, my one and only. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today.

Thanks for letting me have your time and attention once again. I have read all you have written! How are you doing today?i hope all is fine with you ?If yes glory be to God Almighty. I really miss you like hell. Thanks for your prayers so far! Remember Prayers is the key to success,here now everything is working out for me as planned.
Lately I have put this relationship into prayers,we really have to believe in each other to make effort to contribute to ones life,And the expectations we both bring in this relationship in generally,Because i really love you with much of passions.! Remember I can't wait to be done here to come home and spent the rest for my life with you in your country

Hey dear, it has been a terrific day for me over here trying to ship the materials out this country. I have not been
allowed to ship the shipment out of the country because I was accused of tax evasion. I never expected this to happen because I have paid for tax over the goods I bought but unfortunately I have to pay more tax than I did so right now I have been charged to court with Unlawful attempt to minimize tax liability through fraudulent techniques such as deliberate under-statement of taxable income or willful non-payment of due taxes. This means that they thing I am intentionally attempting to evade paying taxes which is against the law, and I have been charged to court unless I pay the fine that has been imposed on me to pay before the shipment can be sent out.. And I don’t have enough money with me again to clear the taxes here.
I don’t know now
I’m just confused here
I was planning to come and visit you on Monday
After shipping everything today but everything is complicated now.
I need to clear the taxes
I have to pay 2500 dollars
I’m just confused now because I’m out of cash here
Yes that’s a lot of money
I don’t know what to do now?
I feel ashamed of myself telling you this, but I want you to know that you are the only hope I have now to clear my taxes here. When I come to visit you I will pay you back my love
If they charge me to court I’m going to pay double of the money. And I don’t want that to happen my love

I will collect bank account from the tax office here
Oh thanks so much sweetheart
You are really the best
I promise to pay you back my love
Yes i know that my love
I promise to love you forever and ever my love
I feel ashamed asking you but I want you to know that you are the only hope I have now my love

6280192****
BASET**** AND TH**** PTY LTD
BRANCH CODE: 250655.......FNB
This is the account details from the tax office
What happened you don’t write to me or pick my calls my love
Did you get the bank acc

Yes my love
I have sent it to you my love
Have you seen the account my love

Maybe I should ask the tax office
This is the account details they gave me my love
Honey I have sent you the account details to your email. Let me know when you make the transfer and send me the picture of it. Thanks love

Good morning sweetheart and how was your night, I hope you slept well. How is your day going today. I have calling to hear from you but you are not picking up your call and I have texted you, you don’t reply back my love. I hope everything is fine my love

Honey why are you not writing to me or pick my calls, I’m facing a big challenges here, like I told you that the tax people want to charge me to court today. I’m just confused here I have not heard from you. Hope all is well my love
Please talk to me, I want to know my next decision, Are you still going to help me like you promised because I have sent the account details to your email and I have not heard anything response from you my love.

Ok honey
Let me get it now my love
Maybe you will share it into 2 accounts my love
issed call from Albertons

Honey have you transferred the R20,000 to the Absa account
Then you will transfer the remaining one the second account I would give you now
Honey the tax office only have Asab bank and FNB bank
So you can transfer from your nedbank to FNB bank
You woulld transfer R20,000 to Asab bank
Then transfer the remaining R15,500 to FNB bank
I think it will be easy like that my love
That’s what the tax officer told me now

IP 209.85.220.41
Honey is me Alberto Benito, I want to appreciate you for your support and love. I promise to love you forever and ever. You are the best sweetie. This is the account details.
The pitle****(PTY) Ltd .....acct: 409678****....Branch code....632005 Absa.

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Alberto benito (andrea) Tinder - Alberto.benito09@gmail.

Unread postby daisy » Mon Jul 29, 2019 2:13 pm

V E ABRA*****
/ 119109***/
NEDBANK.
daisy
Senior survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Tom Ernsting

Unread postby daisy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:29 pm

Name- E****L (PTY) LTD...Account Number- 409354****...Branch Code- 632005...Swift Code- ABSAZAJJ...Bank Name- ABSA Bank...Bank Address- 24 Voortrekker Road Alberton 1449.

This is the account details honey. I love you
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:53 pm

161191****
Branch code: 470010
NG Pit****..... capitec bank

93 3748 **** Savings Account... Acct name:PL Hlatsh****... Bank :ABSA
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:56 am

IP 209.85.220.41
Account name:J B NOL****

Bank Name:Zirrat bank

Account number:2114-8936 5037-****

IBAN number:TR7100 0100 2144 8936 5037 XXXX

Account type:USD

SWIFT CODE: TCZBTR2A

Branch Name:side Bulvari/Antalya.
This is the Turkish account details and is a dollar account, if you make the transfer send me the slip so that I will send it to my friend. He now help me and pay the tax my love.
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:01 pm

Dollars

Bank name - Garanti bank

Bank address - Avcilar havuz subesi

Account name - D b kucuk*****

Account number - 9041****

IBAN number -
TR71 0006 2000 7020 0009 041****

Swift code - TGBATRIS
Honey thanks for trying your best to help me out. I was able to get 1 account, so please try and split it into 2 because my friend told me he only have 2 accounts here. Thanks for your understanding my love. I love you so much. Have a great day.
daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.