Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Anastasia - natu.siksik@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Anastasia - natu.siksik@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:52 pm

Email received:

Hi
Ich mochte Ihnen in der Hoffnung kontinuierlich zu erfullen und die Beziehung link.
I finden wollen die Liebe. Ich bin dreibig Jahre.
Ich mochte schwerwiegende haben Beziehung. Ich bin sehr frohlich und Anstand Fraulein. Es ware toll, wenn Sie gehen, um mir zu schreiben E-Mail. so great, um Freunde in einem anderen haben der Erde!
Bitte sagen Sie mir uber Sie. Ich senden Ihnen mein Bild. Was denken Sie? Mich wurde interessieren, mehr uber Sie wissen. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Beitrage. schreib mir diese mail natu.siksik@yandex.com !!.
Ihr, Anastasiya.

/ (translation)

Hi
I would like to continuously meet you in the hope and link the relationship.
I want to find the love. I am three years old.
I want to have serious relationship. I am very cheerful and decency woman. It would be great if you are going to write me an e-mail. so great to have friends in another's earth!
Please tell me about you. I send you my picture. What do you think? I was interested to know more about you. I look forward to your contributions. write me this mail natu.siksik@yandex.com !!.
You, Anastasiya.

Header:

Received: from [85.117.69.203] (85.117.69.203)
Message-ID: <D3D6603338ECC201DDD8912D29084479@tim.it>
Reply-To: Anastasiya <z@mail.com>
Subject: LOVE
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2019 13:44:43

Originating IP: 85.117.69.203
Originating ISP: Mts Pjsc
City: Norilsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nastuktuk@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:06 pm

Email received:

Guten tag
Ich möchte Ihnen in der Hoffnung kontinuierlich zu erfüllen und die Beziehung ruf.
I in suche die Liebe.
Ich möchte true haben Beziehung. Ich bin sehr fröhlich und Anstand Fraulein. Es wäre toll, wenn Sie gehen, um mir zu schreiben E-Mail. so nice, um Freunde in einem anderen haben Land!
Bitte sagen Sie mir uber Sie. Ich senden Ihnen mein Bild. Was denken Sie? Mich wurde interessieren, mehr uber Sie wissen. Ich freue mich auf Ihre Letters. Schreib mir auf diese Mail nastuktuk@yandex.com !..
Ihr, Anastasiya.

/ (translation)

Good day
I would like to continuously fulfill you in the hope and call the relationship.
I am looking for the love.
I want to have true relationship. I am very cheerful and decency woman. It would be great if you go to email me. so nice to have friends in another country!
Please tell me about you. I send you my picture. What do you think? I was interested to know more about you. I'm looking forward to your letters. Write me on this mail nastuktuk@yandex.com! ..
You, Anastasiya.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tim.it>
Received: from [223.100.2.205]
Message-ID: <8043f5a6ad86aca4484dfb57b2664c4299dd96@tim.it>
Reply-To: Anastasiya <zozn@mail.com>
Subject: Ich werde fur immer an dich denken
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:42:03

Originating IP: 223.100.2.205
Originating ISP: China Mobile Communications Corporation
City: Shenyang
Country of Origin: China

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.