Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fralovamaria73@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

fralovamaria73@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Email received:

I do not think that this letter will interest you. But I still, I hope that you will turn your attention, read it, and maybe I will answer!
I do not know why I am doing this, but still, I sent this letter in the hope of finding one as lonely as I am. Who wants to find a life partner. And forget about loneliness forever.
I know how to be lonely. And probably, I would not look for anyone. But I'm tired ... tired of being alone. And maybe the time has come when I should think about myself, about my future. And find a good man with whom I could be happy.
Now I hope that the new time, opportunities, and the Internet will help me to find a friend, interlocutor, love. But to admit, I would be glad to simply communicate with a single man in order to share, understand, and most importantly for a moment forget about loneliness.
I am 47 years old. I'm alone. My daughter has long been an adult, and has a family, a loving husband. And she is happy.
I live in Russia. I am sure that this will not be a problem for you to reply to the letter. And I will be glad to see your photo, and learn more about you. And I hope that you will not be rude, and you will not think that this is a mistake.
And if you are not interested, and you do not want to communicate with me, anyway, thank you for your time with me, read the letter. And sorry for the trouble.
Best regards, Maria

Header:

Return-Path: <fralovamaria73@gmail.com>
Received: from 92.119.160.102 (unknown [178.46.167.178])
Message-ID: <2077c19299b298907c79cf63866248465aa625@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Maria <fralovamaria73@gmail.com>
Subject: Waiting for a quick response.
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 12:37:47

Originating IP: 178.46.167.178
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Chelyabinsk
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

40mariafra@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:29 pm

Email received:

How to start my letter? I do not think that the banal “hello, let's get acquainted” will look very interesting. And I think that I have very few chances for you to read this letter to the end (smile). I guess I even have no reason to wait for your answer? Or will you answer? I think that I will find out about it only when I open my mail again (Smile).
Do you know what the big plus of old age is? I know what I want, and I know what I need. I am lonely and I want to start a family. Do not play games, do not have a light affair, or an empty flirt. I think these things should be left to the younger generation. They still have time, and they find it more interesting than us (smile).
I'm looking for a man as lonely as me. And who is also tuned to a serious relationship. Without a game, and a lie. Without vulgarity and rudeness. I will not insist. Now I can only offer communication, friendship. And I think it will be enough to start a conversation.
And again, if you have not deleted my letter, and answer me (smile). Otherwise, I will not write to you again. And disturb you.
Understand me for a long time in 40 years. I am lonely, and I want only one thing, to live the rest of my life as many people, couples live. I want to know again that I am needed, to feel like a woman again. And be happy again.
And as I said, I'm not looking for a stupid, I do not need (sorry for being rude), a pervert who only wants vulgarity, and naked photos. And I do not need a special one. I need a simple one. Lonely, but like me, who wants to get rid of this loneliness, and have a woman next to you who will take care of him!
Now that you have read this letter to the end, and if you decide to answer me, I will be glad to see your letter. And I hope that you will put your photo in it, and tell as much about yourself.
And in my next answer will be my photos. And I will be glad to talk with you and get to know each other.
Maria
P.S. I don’t know, I probably should have written about this before, but I think that having learned this at the very beginning, you wouldn’t even read my letter (smile). I'm from Russia. But please, do not need rudeness, or curses. Not everyone in this world is bad people.
Have a good day.

Header:

Return-Path: <40mariafra@gmail.com>
Received: from [121.28.98.11] (port=57021 helo=92.119.160.102)
Message-ID: <0c1c4fe713c73b3310ee683b30e4dfe3c0381f2f98@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Maria <40mariafra@gmail.com>
Subject: love unite all the good characteristics of a person!!!
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019

Originating IP: 92.119.160.102
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
Country of Origin: Russian Federation
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.