Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Svetlana Kasimova - mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Svetlana Kasimova - mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:21 pm

Submitted On: 2019-07-01 15:05:25

What name did the scammer use?: Svetlana
What site/app did you first meet the scammer on?: Email
What email address(es) did the scammer use?: mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com
What phone number(s) did the scammer use?: +7 926 785-313-13
Briefly explain what happened during the scam. : I received an email looking very alike the ones you show on this portal. I've been "chatting" with "her" for some time just waiting for the request for money. And it came finally yesterday. The story is equal to others I've seen here, but I don't think Svetlana has been registered earlier. And I have received like 74 pictures + 2 small video clips.
"She" has not gotten any information nor money from me since I'm aware of the scam reality.

+792678531313
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Russia
City or exchange location Moskovskaya Oblast
Original network provider* Sonic Duo
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Svetlana Kasimova - mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:25 pm

Emails received:

From: mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com <mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com> on behalf of mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com <mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com>
Sent: May 24, 2019
To: xxx
Subject: nice to meet you

Hello, Hello my friend! It's me again Svetlana!
I hope my letters will not be unexpectedness for you!?
I think to you interestingly why I write to you and where I have received yours e-mail , And first of all I wish to answer this question: I have chosen your profile in dating agency! dating agency called: «World for two»
The dating agency «World for two» is located in my hometown, and to be honest I do not know how your profile appeared in this agency, I know that you are not from Russia, but I think that this will not interfere with our correspondence !!
To tell the truth, I do not know from what to begin my letter!
For me it is a new way of dialogue! You had a similar experience?!
I was never interested in social media, and I never talked to people on the Internet!
My old friend has helped me to make this step!
My friend have got acquainted with future the husband on the Internet! today she and her husband live in Singapore!
They are happy together and they are an example for me that it is possible to find happiness in the Internet!
My friend convinced me to contact a dating agency, she has convinced, that presently the Internet is a place where many people find love and happiness!
I do not know, why in dating agency, I have chosen your profile, I think, that it is my female intuition have prompted to me to make this choice! And I hope for your decency and sincerity!? I'm looking for a serious relationship and for me the most important thing in a relationship is honesty!
In my life was two men who have caused me a pain, deceiving me! I was a toy in their hands! I do not want, that it has repeated again!
I am a decent woman and I'm looking for a decent man!
Now you know what I'm looking for a serious relationship based on honesty and understanding!
I want, a little in more details to tell about myself, I think to you it will be interesting!
My full name: Svetlana Kasimova
I was born, I live and I work in Russia. I think in our time the distance is not a problem!
I never been married and do not have kids!
I do not drink, I do not smoke!
I live one in my apartment!
I have sister and a mother, father died!
I have Gray eyes!
My growth of 168 centimetres, weight of 52 kgs.
My age of 30 years! what do you think about my age? i think that in our time the age is just numbers!
I was born on July 13, 1989!
My zodiac sign Cancer
My hobbies of a photo, sport and dance!
I like all new!
At me good sense of humour, I am an optimist in life!
I have told a little about myself, now your turn! I hope you understand my English?
I think at you there are questions to me, I with pleasure will answer all your questions!
I will be glad to answer any questions which you interest.
I wish to learn more about you, about your life, about your interests and about the country in which you live.
I do not know how your profile turned out to be in a dating agency! In your profile about you it has been written very little, but you have interested me and I hope, you will tell about yourself a little more!
If to you interestingly our correspondence I wait for your letter and a photo :-)
your new friend Svetlana!

ps: What you think of my photos?!do you like my photos?!?!

Note: gm6il.com is a fake website spoofing gmail, and create only for the email address. There is no option anyone can use for registering an account on that website.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: gm6il.com
Updated Date: 2019-04-01
Creation Date: 2018-04-02
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-04-02
Registrar: Onlinenic Inc

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain ID Shield Service
Registrant Organization: Domain ID Shield Service CO., Limited

From: mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com <mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com> on behalf of mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com <mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com>
Sent: May 24, 2019
To: xxx
Subject: some more of my photos

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:36 pm

Sent: May 28, 2019
Subject: I'm writing from work!

Hello xxx, you have a beautiful name!
I am very glad, that you have answered my letter!
Thanks for kind words, to me are very pleasant!
My age of 30 years, and I understand, that between us there is an age difference! You think, that I am too young, but I will disagree with you! I think, that an age difference, it only figures! You the adult and skilled man who has representations about a life! I feel, that you are young soul! And not looking at an age difference, I think at us is much in common!
I had no possibility to check up my mail till this moment, my personal laptop is faulty!
I write my letter to you from the working computer!
In the future I plan to buy the new laptop and we can communicate more often, at present I have a possibility to write to you only from work! I hope it will not stop our correspondence!

If you not against, I wish to tell to you about my work!
I am an office worker in a construction company! construction company in which I work is engaged in road works! I work with documents!
My duties include drawing up of schedules and work plans!
I work in my company 6 years! I like my work. You like your work?!
I work 6 days in a week, I work with Mondays till Saturday! My friends name me the workaholic:)
My working day begins at 09:00.
I work till 18:00. But sometimes, I stay at work until 21:00. It happens when I have a lot of work.
I hope you are interested to hear about my life?!
I have a higher education!
After school I studied at university.
I have finished training at economy faculty.
As I already wrote I was born, I live and I work in city Berezniki, Perm region!
Berezniki is a famous city in Russia. Because my city is considered an industrial city. on the territory of my city there are many factories. But since my city is located along the Kama river , there are many beautiful places in my city. I think you'll like it here! My city is small , and therefore only 141 276 thousand people live in my city.
I would like to see a photo of your city! To me it is really interesting where do you live!
I think a photo will help us to present our way of life and a place where we live!
I like to travel, alas to travel at me turns no out on so often as it would be desirable! I some times was in Thailand, I travelled across Russia much!
You like to travel, in what countries you were?
I hope to you not boringly with me?
I want will get acquainted with you much better! Do not hesitate to tell about itself!
If you have questions to me, I will answer your questions!
I wish to know as much as possible about you and your way of life!
I think in the future we can speak by phone!
I have a simple phone without Internet access and I do not have special applications for free of communication, but I will try to fix that in the future, and we will find a way to communicate in real-time! ok?!

I wish to ask you about sincerity and respect
I regret, but I have not enough free time, I will finish on it! I should return to work! I will tell a little more about myself tomorrow!
I hope, that my letter was not boring for you.
I should finish my letter! I wish you good day!
And yes, If at you is Skype, write me the Skype, I plan to buy the new laptop and to make Skype, to see each other face to face much better, I think live dialogue will help our acquaintance!
Alas, on work I cannot use skype, I can have problems, I think you me understand!?

Do not forget to write to me:)
Svetlana!

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:46 pm

Sent:June 3, 2019
Subject: My interests and hobbies!

Hello xxx! How are you?
I am very glad that you have written to me!
I hope my answer didn't keep you waiting?
I write to you from work and I not always can quickly answer your letter from work.
Alas on work I can not use the computer to suit the own ends. If I use the working laptop to suit the own ends, I can have problems.

Right now I have a free time and I can write you the letter!
I like to communicate with you! Our correspondence helps me to present your world.
if you do not mind, I will continue to talk about themselves and ask you questions!
What season is pleasant to you? What your favourite colour?
I love summer! My city is located in the Eastern part of Russia, and so the summer here lasts a little less than in the Central part of Russia!
I love bright colours, my favourite colour green, yellow,blue,red.
In the summer I like to spend time on a beach.I like to float.
My city is located on the banks of the Kama river .
You love rest on a beach?you like camping?
I love to ride a bicycle and roller skates!I like bowling. I like to sing in a karaoke. you sing in karaoke?
my main hobby is fitness!Unfortunately at me not so it is a lot of time for my hobby. Basically I train on weekend or homes and on the street!
Do not hesitate to tell about itself. I want to learn more about you!
I communicate for the first time on the Internet, and to be honest I'm a little shy! I do not know, that I can tell about myself, do not hesitate to set to me questions.
To me pleasantly our dialogue. I with the big interest wait your letter.
Words it is impossible to describe everything, that I wish to tell to you!
It is a pity, that between us the big distance.
If we lived nearby we could meet in cafe. What do you think of it? I think we will find common language!
I wonder in your town there are Russian restaurants?
I will be glad to acquaint you with a Russian cuisine in the future.
I very much like to prepare various dishes, I receive from it pleasure. The cookery is one of my hobbies!
I am assured, that you will not refuse my tasty dishes :-)
I give preference Italian and an European cuisine, I very much love seafood.
I think that today stories about me enough! and I hope you found it interesting?
I am very interested in a lively dialogue, but alas, at work I can't use skype or webcam. I will try to buy a new laptop soon, and I hope we will have a lively dialogue!
I also wanted to ask, your phone can accept international calls?
My phone number +7 926 785-313-13 , as I learned from my operator, my phone can not accept international calls! At me simple phone without access to the Internet, and I do not have applications in the phone! but I think you can text me on the phone!

I should return to work.
I will wait, your letter.
I wish you good mood and good day!
Svetlana!

Stolen pictures received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:56 pm

From: mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com <mihaylovnalana89@gm6il.com> om behalf of mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com <mihaylovnalana89@gmail.com>
Sent: June 5, 2019
Subject: A little bit will talk about my family.

Hello xxx!
How are you today? how is your mood?
Finally I have free time from work, and I can answer you!
I understand you are interested in my body! And me it is pleasant. But I wish to ask you not to hurry me. When I will be ready I I will send you such photos.
Today I want to tell you about my family!
To my mum of 65 years. My mother worked as a nurse in a hospital all her life !! now my mother is retired, but my mother continues to work, she works in a boarding house !! My mum was born In my hometown Berezniki
The daddy was born in Chelyabinsk! My dad was a military doctor! My parents have got acquainted, when the daddy was on business trip in Berezniki, after meeting with my mom, my dad moved to Berezniki!My daddy was more senior mum for 13 years!Despite an age difference
I have sister, I and my sister a fruit of love of my parents!
My older sister is married and has a son! My sister is my best friend!
I have a grandmother, my grandmother lives in Chelyabinsk, we not often see, how it would be desirable, but I love the grandmother!
My daddy has died 3 years ago. It was very difficult to me to be measured with death of the father!My daddy always supported me and helped me! It is always very difficult to lose the loved one!But, in due course I have reconciled!
I love the family. At me a small family and we help each other Also we care about each other!
if you do not mind, I want to know about your family!
what kind of books do you like? I love the Russian classics and detectives!!
My favourite writer Lev Tolstoy, Sergey Yesenin, Stephen King, Alexander Pushkin! My favourite book "Eugene Onegin". I read this book some times! You heard about this book? I heard that this book has been translated into many languages of the world And I think you could hear about this book!
my favorite films: (Vanilla Sky), (sweet November), (The Wedding Planner),(Titanic),(Romeo and Juliet),( Three Meters Above Heaven).Have you seen these films?
I like classical, pop music and violin.
My favourite musical executor Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Polina Gagarina, Sting, Rihanna!
my favorite musical group is Evanescence
As I already spoke I like to prepare!As to my preferences in food. I prefer Italian and a Russian cuisine!I love fruit, seafood, italian pastes and pizza!
From drinks I like "kvass", this is a Russian drink, did you hear about kvass ??? I love green tea, freshly squeezed juices and sodas!
What is the most popular dish in your country?You prefer what cuisine?
Russia the huge country with various kitchen!have you tried Russian cuisine?
I am assured, that you will like dishes from a Russian cuisine.
I know you're a good man! I don't know why I have this feeling, but I know that it is so!
We with you speak in different languages in a daily life and our countries have different culture.But I think that we have found a common language!
You agree with me?
Your life is very interesting to me.
Some things, I probably, do not know.
I will be very glad to hear it from you.
Your letters help me to present your world better.
Please, send the photos if you can.
I will finish my letter!I will wait for your letter!
I try to check e-mail every day.
Sometimes because of work I do not have time to check up e-mail, I hope you understand me.
if I don't write, it's probably because of the distance of the letters often do not reach or I just can't do it! feel free to write me when I do not answer!
I will always answer your letters, Even, if it takes away time!

I wish you a good day!
Svetlana!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Sent: June 6, 2019
Subject: family dinner

Hello yyy! how are you doing today??? I'm fine!
I was interested to read your letter!
I like sex! I consider, that sex is an integral part of strong relations! Sex should give pleasure! I like to be active in sex, are important foreplay and caresses! I love tenderness and kisses! I consider, that sex should not be monotonous! I consider, that in sex experiments are important! Partners should understand each other and receive mutual pleasure! Sex, it not simply game, it as a science!
I am glad, that at last I can write to you, I about much, wish to write to you!
I hope my letter will brighten up your day and will force you to smile!!
Today at me good mood :-)
Yesterday I met my sister and my mum! We had a family dinner!
We often meet behind a family dinner! The family is an integral part of my life!
We talked about you! Yes, I have told to my family about our correspondence!I hope you don't mind!
My sister , has told, that recently has noticed positive changes in me.
My mum has agreed with my sister, and has told, that I became cheerful and cheerful.
I told my mom and sister, how we met!
My family was surprised, but my mum , approves our dialogue, my mum is glad to see my good mood.
You know, I have understood, that is valid, my life has changed since I have started to communicate with you.
From recent time I began to smile often, in me that that has changed :-)
I am really happy, that have got acquainted with you!
Right now I wish to look in your eyes! In my country there is a saying, "eyes a mirror soul"!
Eyes can tell more than 1000 words!
My eyes shine for pleasure when I read your letters.
You force me to smile and rejoice lives! From the moment of ours acquaintance I feel absolutely differently! I cannot describe my feelings words! Feelings which at me are, it is more than simply words!
In one of my last letters I have written, that my mobile phone cannot make international calls. Today I have learnt, that I need to connect service of trunk calls.
My phone has been given out me on work, therefore I should write the statement addressed to the director with the request to allow to use to me service international calls!
I will try to make it as soon as possible that we could communicate by phone. I hope the director will allow to connect to me service "international calls".
As soon as I will make it, I will inform at once you on it, I very much wish to hear your voice and I hope that we can soon speak on the phone with you.

If you not against I wish to set some questions!
You have dream and what your most treasured dream?
you the romanticist? you like to surprise your girlfriend ?!
I dream to meet a man with whom I will be the rest of my life! I believe in the sincerity of feeling and love!I'm looking for true love!
How you think, there can be our meeting was not casual?
I think this is true, and everything in this world, by fate, destined to meet his soul mate!
I will finish now my letter, I hope you found it interesting? I have to get back to work!
I with impatience wait for your following letter.
Svetlana!

Old family picture not posted. "Svetlana" claims to be with her sister and nephew.

Same day, later:

My working day comes to an end soon and I need to go home! I'm really
looking forward to tomorrow your letter and want to answer it with
pleasure! It is very interesting to communicate with you and learn
about your new!I hope that our communication with you will continue . Because I like our communication with you.
Keep writing to me, because I really need it! I wish you a wonderful
day and a great mood!
Svetlana!
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Sent: June 8, 2019
Subject: important question??!!

Good day xxx!how are you doing, what's new?
I am very glad to your letter!I with a smile have read your letter and in your words I feel sincerity!
Your letters give to me more than you can present to yourself,I don't know how to describe this feeling with words, it's more than just interest!I feel that I'm drawn to you like a magnet!!
This morning I have woken up with thought on you, and it was amazing!
during a breakfast I looked at an empty chair near to me! I thought of our joint breakfast! How you like such idea?
I want to admit to you, I often think of you!
I want to know as much as possible about you, I wish to know about you all! My curiosity does not have a limit:)
I have an important question for you.
you have correspondence with anyone besides me? it is very important to me!
I have correspondence only with you in my life you're the only man!
even in everyday life I do not have relationships or friendships with men!after we met, I'm not interested in other men!
I wrote that in my life there were two men, but that relationship is over forever!
my heart was broken, and I don't want that to happen again!
you are the man I was looking for all my life!
I do not want, that between us there were secrets! Relations cannot be constructed on a deceit! do you agree with me?
I hope for your honesty! I very trustful woman, I do not want, that you have broken to me heart!
I trust you!
I appreciate honesty and sincerity, for me it is the most important qualities in the man!
I am serious about our correspondence! From your letters I see that at us is much in common and our vital purposes coincide!
there are still questions that bother me!
You prefer long relations? What relations you would like with me?
your sympathy and antipathy against women?
I think that between man and woman must be understanding, trust and physical attraction!
I want to love and be loved! woman's happiness is to find a man who will understand and support her!
I wish to be happy near to beloved man!
I wish to be proud of the man. I want, that my man was proud of me!
I want, that my man was a reliable support for me!
I wish to rely in all on my man!
These are my representations of the man of my dream!
What can I tell about myself, how about the woman???
I always say that I think!
I love a cosiness and cleanliness in the house.
I have always got used to look after myself! I always responsibly concern the decisions accepted by me!
I love kids!
I love flowers, I very much like orchids.
I like pets.
I do not love lie, I do not love when people contradict to themselves!
In the letter I cannot describe everything, that I wish to tell to you! I prefer live dialogue when you look the interlocutor in the face, words are perceived differently!
Right now we have no possibility to communicate through webcam,but soon I will buy the new laptop and we can speak on webcam,we are going to have a direct conversation!
Let me finish my letter and back to work!
I will wait for your letters!
with kisses your Svetlana!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:20 pm

June 8:

Hello, it's Svetlana!
How are you doing? what's new?
I hope you got my previous letter and you were wondering what I'm writing about, and I really hope we'll continue our correspondence if you're interested?
today my letter will be short, I just wanted to wish you a good weekend! what are your plans for this weekend?
I plan to go shopping, meet my sister and go to the movies!
in the next letter, tell me about your days off! ok?
Once again I want to wish you a good weekend, and I wish you a good mood!
Svetlana!

p.s. I hope you like my photo!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:30 pm

June 11:

Hello my friend, it again I Svetlana.
I ask me to excuse, that I could not write some days to you. Because in last days at me it is a lot of work. And I at all do not have time on what. Now I have found 10 minutes to write the letter.
I wish to tell, that tomorrow in Russia there will be a holiday "Day of Russia". This day, all inhabitants of Russia has a rest. Many inhabitants of Russia this day do not work.
On it, tomorrow at me it not to turn out to write to you the letter, but on Thursday when I will come to work I necessarily to you I will write and I will try to answer all your questions. It will be very pleasant to me to see your letter. I will be very glad if you write to me. I once again want will apologise before you, for that that could not write you the long letter. I very strongly hope that you understand me and are not angry with me.
Well well, I will finish my letter and with impatience I will wait for your answer.
Yours faithfully Svetlana.

June 13:

Hello, hello xxx!
I waited your letter and with interest read that you have written!
I have attentively read your letter! Thanks for your sincerity concerning correspondence with other women.
I feel that our friendship develops into something more!You agree with me?
Earlier I had feeling of curiosity.
Now I have a feeling of liking to you and even it is more!I cannot pick up correct words to describe these feelings!
I have good news today.
I talked to my chief and she has told, that my vacation will soon.
I should finish the begun business and then I can have a vacation.
When there will be your vacation?
I with impatience wait the vacation, we can agree about a meeting.
what do you think?
You can arrive to Russia for our meeting?I think you will like Russia!
Or we can plan a meeting in your country?
I think, that both these ideas demand discussion!

My feelings develop together with our dialogue!
my feelings to you it is more than simply friendship.
words can not describe my feelings for you, my feelings are more than just words!
Earlier I did not represent, that letters can cause such feelings and such desires!
what you feel?You agree with me!?
I always say that I think! I sincere with you, I wish to share with you everything, that occurs in my life!
From the very beginning of our dialogue I asked you, that you would be sincere and now I trust you.
I have a sensation, that we are familiar with you throughout the whole life.
I do not have any secrets from you.
I see our future together! you want, that I was a part of your future?
I really think we should take the next step in our relationship!
I have a passport which allows me to travel all over the world.

I am valid, very much I wish to see your country and your way of life.
I should see it my eyes and I think, that we with you will have happy time together.
Today I will send with my letter of a photo , you can always notice that I have a smile on face when I think of you.
I do not understand, that with me happen, in me all has turned over, the world became another for me.
I even more often start to understand, that I think of you more and more.
I become happy when I see your letters! Your letters give me a charge of good mood for all day!
I hope, that you understand me...
I very much appreciate ours with you dialogue.
you do not represent as I is happy, when I see your new letter!
I ask you to think well of my offer, for me it is the important step! I having concealed breath will wait for your letters!
With my letter I send you my kisses! I hope my kisses will reach you!
I will finish my letter with thoughts on you:)
Yours Svetlana!

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:48 pm

June 15:

Hello, it again I Svetlana! Excuse, please! Because recently I not always can write you the letter.
It is all because of my work. Because in Russia, now there passes a building season. And in this connection at me now it is a lot of work, and on it at me not always at once it turns out to write to you. But I promise to you as soon as at me to appear possibility to write to you. I will write at once you the letter.
At me it is a lot of work. I wish to ask you not to become angry about me and not to take offence. Because I think of you very often.
I will be very glad, if you write me the message. I promise to you, that on Monday, after days off, I will try to answer your message.
Now I wish to wish you good days off. I hope, that your days off will pass well! I will be very glad to see your letter on Monday when I will check up mail. If you send me the photo, I with pleasure will look your photos.
I promise to you, that on Monday with the great pleasure I will answer your message. Now I again wish to wish you good days off!
Yours faithfully Svetlana.

June 18:

Hello xxx!
I waited anxiously for your answer, I wanted to know what you were thinking about my proposal and that you would answer my proposal!
Last night, I had a dream, in my dream we were together, my dream was so real that when I woke up this morning, I thought that you near to me!
thoughts about you and our meeting more and more visits my mind!I think that our meeting is the following step for our relations, our meeting will give answers to all questions, and will help us to understand better how our relations in the future will develop!
I thought a lot about our meeting and I understand that such a chance comes only once in life! But, this step demands the big responsibility! You agree with me?
I cannot describe words my feelings and emotions!I cannot find correct words and describe, all that is felt by me! My feelings overflow me, I never felt anything similar!
our relationship moved to a new level, and I feel that our relationship turned into something more than just a pen pal!And I want, to make the following step!
Today to me have told that I will soon have holiday and I think that this best time to plan our meeting! I was not in holiday 2 years and my holiday lasts 45 days and I think that it time will be enough that we could, all to plan!
I look at things really and I am ready to make the following step to our relations! I am ready to meet you, I do not wish to miss this possibility!
I like our correspondence, but communication on the Internet cannot compare to a real meeting! You agree with me?
I ask you only about one: promise to me that you will care of me!? My feelings not a toy and I ask you about honesty and sincerity!
I think the first thing I have to do is to assess my capabilities and to know the price of my trip!

first of all, I want to know how much is the plane ticket! tell me what is the nearest Airport to your home?
I wish to look cost of tickets on the Internet!
I do have a lot of questions: what things I should take and whether I can stop in your house? You will be my guide? You will meet me at the Airport? You are ready to this step? I should know your thoughts concerning our meeting!
I wonder what will be our meeting and how you see our meeting?
I think, that our meeting will be unforgettable and will open to us boundless possibilities!
If our meeting this that that we want both, in the near future I plan to collect the necessary information for my travel and I will inform you!
Yesterday I was in shop, I have seen a beautiful card and have bought to you this card! I have thought that to you will be pleasant if you receive my card! But, I do not know your full address and how correctly to issue an envelope!
Write me your address and then I can send you my card, my photo and my gift, to make you feel nice!
I give you my address if you too want to send me a card.
My home address: Postcode 618426, Russia,Perm region, city of Berezniki, Five Years Street 114A , apartment 13.
full name: SVETLANA KASIMOVA
you must issue an envelope in this format, as I wrote to you! (write how I should properly arrange an envelope for you) ok?
I will finish my letter, today at me it is a lot of work, I with excitement will wait for your letters!
I send you millions my sweet kisses!
With love yours Svetlana!

Image My card for you
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.