Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alisuh0393@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

alisuh0393@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Hello ! My name is Alisa, we met on the Internet last week. But I had problems with the mailbox, so I could not write to you right away. I had to create a new account, and now I am writing to you from a new mailbox.
I hope you are still interested in communicating with me. In my next letter I will tell you more about me and send a photo.

Header:

Return-Path: <alisuh0393@gmail.com>
Received: from [10.244.0.2] ([45.35.190.8])
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019
Subject: Re: hi
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alisuh0393@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Hello !
I am very glad that you decided to answer me!
Sorry for the late reply ... I could not answer you right away .. I hope that you are still waiting for my letter.
I will be very pleased to continue the communication with you!

I live in a small town called Votkinsk. It is located in the Udmurtia region, Russia.
Forgive me for not telling you about this right away, I was afraid that you would lose interest in me and not answer. I heard that most people have a negative attitude towards Russia, but I hope that you are not one of those people.
And if you are confused by the distance, then we can have a friendly correspondence.
But distance has never been a problem for me, as I love to travel.
My name is Alisa and I am 36 years old. I am divorced for a long time, and I have a daughter from a past marriage.
At the moment I am looking for new acquaintances, pen pals and ready for a serious relationship in the future.
I hope to see your answer!
Have a great day!

Alisa.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alisuh0393@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi !
Thank you for answering me! I am glad that you are not confused by the distance between us.
In fact, the distance can always be covered. I know this because I traveled in the past.
Tell me more about yourself. What is the name of the city where you live? Where do you work? Do you have children? How long have you been alone?
I am divorced since 2016. Since then, I have not had a long-term relationship with anyone.

At the moment I am working as an operator in the logistics center.
But I want to start my own business and manicure soon.
First I plan to do it at home, and then, if everything goes well, open my own manicure studio.
This will allow me to have more free time, more income, and I will finally be able to devote more time to my daughter, I can travel at any time, take a vacation whenever I want and be my own boss :)
In the meantime, I work here in the logistics center. My work is not difficult, but I would like to devote more time to my family, to be engaged in myself, etc.

My daughter is 8 years old and she is studying in the third grade of elementary school, with in-depth study of English. So at the age of 8 she speaks English better than me :) Her name is Alina.
At the moment we live together in our own apartment.

I love to travel, I love long walks in nature, listen to good music and enjoy the moments spent with my family. I have visited not many countries, but I still have everything ahead. I have been to Turkey several times, once in Cyprus, and several times in Egypt. Almost every year my daughter and I travel to the sea.
I love animals very much and even participated in a volunteer team before. We helped to arrange homeless dogs in a shelter, where they then found their owners.
My dream is to get a Labrador once, I love this breed of dogs very much. My friends have a labrador named Richie. Very friendly dog! They have their own house with a large backyard, where you can play with the dog, throw him a ball, etc.

I am very tired of loneliness and I want to have a loving man nearby who could become a good husband and father in the future.
Unfortunately, it is still not possible to find such a man, because for many here the presence of a child from past relationships is something frightening.
And for this, I decided to try the Internet for dating in the hope that I would be lucky to find a man in this way.
I also heard that the Internet has no boundaries and many people find their second half even in other countries.
And I decided to try my luck, because I also think that love can be found anywhere in the world.
Now I have met you and want to know more about you.
You can also ask me any questions, I will be glad to answer you!
Do not forget to send your photos!
Today I will send you a photo of me and my daughter.
Enjoy your evening, !
Alisa!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alisuh0393@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:39 pm

Hi ! Thanks for your letter. But why do you write me such short letters and do not send photos? You are not interested in chatting with me or you simply do not have time to write me a detailed letter from you. After all, I know absolutely nothing about you, you don’t tell me anything and didn’t send a single photo, didn’t answer my questions. Explain to me what is happening.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.