Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

freyaemylove@gmail.com emilyfreya00@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

freyaemylove@gmail.com emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:47 pm

hi

Header:
Return-Path: <freyaemylove@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019
Subject:

How are you today? i will like to be kind and honest with you, i am a woman that have seen life, i have been in the social circle for many years, although it does not matter one's age, color or achievement, what matters in our life is your kindness to humanity

Dear, i believe that is the most important thing in life, I had been hard working all my life, i must think of something better, to enjoy my life and probably have a family maybe relocate and start investing in other things, Anyway i will like to tell you more about me, My name is Miss Emily Freya, am from France , i was born in France, And i left France at Age of 12 Years to England, which to the glory of God Am working as an Senior Audit/banker in Al Rayan Bank Plc United Kingdom,

i was married but my Ex Husband got married to another woman, which caused our divorce, but is ok that is life for you, since he accused me of been so busy due to my bank work activities as accounting/auditing, that i was not having time for him and our kids before she passed away, but he refused to understand that i was pursing a goal, i told him that soon i will resign and we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient, although is over between us, I am happy alone because I have everything i need, This is why I think of relocating to another country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which i can be able to manage on my own, Please would you tell me more about yourself too? I like to know more about you for me to know if we can achieve this goal together, your marital status and your country of origin.

I will be glad to hear from you soon
Yours Faithful Emily.

Header;
Return-Path: <emilyfreya00@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019
Subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAR

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:31 am

Hello Dear.
I must thank you once again for your humble reply to my mail. I really appreciate it so much
and i am very happy to read from you, well from your respond i'm convinced that the future has a special place for us, if only we could trust each other and also be honest and faithful to each other as well

Like i told you earlier, i was looking forward to accomplish a particular mission, which my ''ex'' husband was unlucky to achieve with me, I think with the little you have told me about you, it would be very wise to disclose this secret to you and also tell you my aim and plan. Because it would be of mutual benefit to us and maybe you could be the right person to utilize the opportunity with me, because i believe our knowing each other is the way God have destiny it

Remember i told you i am an Auditor of my bank and also the Chief of the International Relation Foreign Remittance Unit. Prior to my position here at my bank, i have the opportunity to loot out some amount of money of a deceased customer, whose autopsy result showed that he died as a result of gun shorts by unknown gunmen. As i was her personal accountant officer, before he died and from the account opening records, he did not indicate anybody as his beneficiary next of kin. Since 2008 to date, nobody has come forward as his beneficiary next of kin to administer the fund. The amount in question is the total sum of $2.500,000. (Two Million Five Hundred Thousand USD).

I can provide all the required legal papers from the British Court to present you as the legal beneficiary to these funds if you would accept to partner with me in this deal. A lot of abandoned money lay around in this bank as a result of abandoned bank accounts, stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance pay-outs and forgotten pension benefits. I will definitely give you comprehensive details on how we would achieve this legally, without going against the laws of the country. Once you reply to me indicating your interest to work with me. I have worked with the bank for several years and have taken time to study the British inheritance claims procedures. I would appreciate it if you would treat this issue with every bit of confidentiality and maturity, putting my integrity foremost, because i wouldn't need any mistakes or regrets. I assure you that you will never regret it if you would take the bold step to partner with me in this deal. It would be wise if we make every effort not to loose this golden opportunity. This happens in every bank around the world, even in your own country, but people outside the banking industry do not know this.

The fund will be shared at the ratio of 58% for me, 40% for you and 2% will be set aside to cover any expenses and tax in your bank, We will use the fund there in your country to build companies and for investment which both of us would manage, Please this is an honest request for you and i. i only plead for you to make this transaction a top secret because we do not have to trust anybody unless you and i alone.

Please treat this business proposal with utmost confidentiality and send me the following Information(s) for further application for this transfer if you are interested.
Your full name _____
Country_______________
address_________________
telephone number ________
career _____________
Identity card _________

Thanks and best regards
Yours Faithful Emilly
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:26 am

Hi my dear,
How are you today and how your work? I think you are good there and that you are fine today, glory be to Almighty God. I thank you so much for your ability to be bold, so never be afraid of anything related to this mission, is legal, as long as you follow my direction no Government can challenge the transaction,

Here is my phone number for whatsapp +447823828526

Please note no calls, I can SMS you just because the Bank with security parameters to monitor all the members of the Bank, because of our rules and banking regulations. Please ensure that this information will be between you and me to the updates to the success of this operation, be sure to keep secret the top of this entry, I do not want any Bank staff to know that I am responsible for this transaction, this is where i was hoping the future survival of our future , and was the reason I tried to explain to better understanding. Do not change your name and nationality in this operation because it will apply as a business partner-customer Note If you send this letter to the Bank, the Bank will not delay to contact you, but you should not answer back to the Bank until you specify what to do This is to prevent mistakes on their part, Immediately this Fund has been transferred to your account, then I get a visa to your country for disbursement of funds in my proposed relationship,see the official message then send it to the Bank email.

SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THE BANK

Manager Al Rayan Bank of England Plc United Kingdom
Director General of Sultan Ahmed Choudhury
Address PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ UK
phone +44 330 303 0062 or +44 20 3239 6597
Email.. Alrayan201@yandex.com

REQUEST FOR APPLICATION OF THE CLAIM

Dear Sir,
I am ..........business partner late Mahmoud Adama, who died on February 6, 2008, when gun men shot him while still inside in the Libyan capital Tripoli After holding his funeral, I discovered that he has an unclaimed account and balance Two million five hundred thousand dollars United States dollars. (2.5 million dollars) deposited in his bank when he was alive.

Hereby, I would like to bring to your notice that I am willing to apply for funds to claim as a partner to allow the release and transfer your account balance ($ 2.5 million) on my bank account designated, urgent response to this effect, I will send you my bank account for the transfer of the above-mentioned amount So I hope that the management of the Bank will pay attention to my request for urgent and inform me further with forms and related documents required to claim this amount immediately above.I apologize for the late submission of this statement because I have been fixing other things left since his sudden death occurred.
Thank you.

Phones:
+447823828526
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Vodafone Uk Ltd

+443303030062
Number billable as national geographic number

+442032396597
Number billable as geographic number
Original network provider* Vodafone Ltd (C&W)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alrayan201@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:10 pm

Islamic Bank of Britain Plc United Kingdom
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ United Kingdom
ATTENTION
RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

Be informed that the management of Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom is in receipt of your official message, Regarding to claim the balance account of our deceased customer

According to our Bank rules and regulations, the formal procedure(s) must be adopted to enable us carried out our official Bank duties necessary for your claim

Note that you are expected to abide by the principles for us to finalize this transaction accordingly, you are therefore advised to view the TWO forms attached, fill the columns with the accurate information required for the immediate process of your claim.

Herein, you are given One week to return these forms back to this Bank

Appreciating the confidence you deposit on Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Sultan Ahmed Choudhury

Managing Director

Islamic Bank of Britain United Kingdom

Header:
Return-Path: <alrayan201@yandex.com>
Received: from forward103p.mail.yandex.net (forward103p.mail.yandex.net. [77.88.28.106])
Received: from localhost (localhost [::1]) by mxback5j.mail.yandex.net (nwsmtp/Yandex) with ESMTP id YHU8ihqokS-
Thu, 20 Jun 2019
From: Al Rayan Al Rayan Bank of England <alrayan201@yandex.com>
Subject: RESPONDS TO YOUR CLAIM

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:27 pm

Good morning.
Dear how are you? Please if you have a bank feedback forward it to me. I await your prompt response. Take care of yourself.
Emily.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:41 pm

Hi
Okay sweetie, I am very very glad everything goes well as planned, and I thank you for your effort and trust. Please forward to me the message you received from the Bank so I through it and direct you on what to do next. I hope to get your fastest answer. I love you.
Emily.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alrayan201@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:14 pm

http:/ /www.islamic-bank.com/

Dear, ,
We are pleased to inform you that your email has been received, and that you should go ahead and write out the information as requested.
Thank you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

alrayan201@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:48 am

http:/ /www.islamic-bank.com/
Dear, ,
We received your personal information's and will be waiting to receive of the deceased information.
Thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:52 am

Hi my sweetheart,
How are you today and how about your work? I think you are fine over there and that you are fine now, I have waited to have your reply. I hope your prompt response. Take care of yourself.
Emily.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

emilyfreya00@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:08 am

Honey what have delayed you to update me?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.