Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

milunovic@t-com.me

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

milunovic@t-com.me

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:28 pm

Re
People
milunovic@t-com.me Today at 21:31
To
Recipients
Message body
Congratulation!!! Dear Email User,

We wish to notify you that your email address was automatically generated and selected during Network Online Program GLOBAL AWARDS (NOPGA) yearly International Online Promotions draw held in Johannesburg.

You have therefore been approved to claim a Star Prize of $3, 000.000.00 Three Million US Dollars in cash credited to Reference No: 5676/2019. The award money is payable through bank transfer or ATM Card.

To claim your winning prize contact your appointed claim agent in our paying bank payment processing center South Africa for Immediate Release of your fund.

Contact person: Mrs. Janet Petersen
Telephone: +27672017321
Email: networkawarddept@gmail.com

Quote your details and Reference number

1. Full Names:
2. Mobile:
3. Age:
4. Sex:
5. Country:
6. Occupation:
7. Reference No:

Congratulations'' once again from all our Staff and thank you for being part of our Promotions Program

Regards,

Mr.Fred Morgan
(Coordinator/ Online Publicity).

Copyright©2019 Network Online Program Global Awards.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.