Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barr39404@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barr39404@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:15 pm

From a Survivor:

Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2019,
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
To:

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Attention Beneficiary.

I am Dr James Barr Jr, the new FBI director nominated by USA President to replace the previous director Robert S. Mueller due to internal logical protocols guiding international and local transactions, my tenure represent peace, equity and justice and rule of law shall prevail, my duty is to ensure global maximum security and to protect fundamental human rights. FBI has increased their priorities because of the recent terrorist global threat, And Records here show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling,Contract and Inheritance. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been transacting with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Mr.Lamido Sanusi/ Gino Audry of the Central Bank Of Nigeria,Rev. Obinna,Senator. David Mark, Iburahim Lamode of EFCC, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Bode Williams,Percy Jones, Mr John Freeman,

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI in conjunction with: Agencia Federal de Investigation (AFI) USA , Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) and Metropolitan Police [Scotland Yard] England gathered information from the Internet Crime Complaint Center (ICCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with anyone not referred to you by us as we have investigated these bodies and have found out that they were impostors and have hence directed
beneficiaries to rightful claim centers in Nigeria.

Your payment totaling $10.5,000,000.00(Ten Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars). will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $15,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM).

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $10.5 Million USD to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it's our duty to protect you. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to people which includes Inheritance, Contract, Lottery, Compensation etc are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed "Our Time for Change has come" because "Change can happen.

To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to contact me am in-charge of the delivery of your {48} Boxes via email for the requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your Funds Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $ 399 only taken care of by the Federal Government so all you will ever need to pay is $ 399.00 only.

A) Your full Name............
B) Your Address In Full............
C) Your country...................
D) Your city..............
E) Age...................
F) Your Cell Phone...............
G) Occupation..................
H) Sex...............

On contacting him with your details your files would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information in which you will use in making payment of the $ 310 .00USD via Money Gram/Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your fund Release Order. After which the delivery of your {48} Boxes will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising eyebrow, Upon receipt of payment to me will ensure for the approves that your package is sent within 10 hours.

Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your {48} Boxes Shipment Confirmation within the next 10 hrs after you have made the payment for shipping,Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

Thanks and proceed now and get in Contact with me for the shipment of your 48 Boxes within the next 10 hours you we have delivery in your Destination in USA

Regards,
Dr James Barr
NEW DIRECTOR FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535
C-C -. Homeland Security Council
C-C. CIA
C-C- International Police Unit
TELEPHONE: (202) 324-4000

Phone:
+12023244000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Westchester, DC
Original network provider* Verizon Washington, Dc Inc.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inf.zthbankghltd@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:30 am

ZENITH BANK GHANA LTD GHANA

ZENITH BANK LTD <inf.zthbankghltd@gmail.com>
Bcc:

Mon, 30 Aug at 15:30

Near Cedi House,
Off Liberty Road,
Accra-Ghana

TELEPHONE +233235594564 Date: 10/08/2021
Our Ref: ZENBGLG/0017/AU011018

Your Ref:

Attention: Sir,

We the entire management of Zenith Bank of Ghana ltd wish to inform you and congratulate you about your funds that is here in our office amount $150,000,000,00. Million U.S. Dollars which has just been Transfer From our branch in Lome Togo to Zenith Bank Accra Ghana to be transfer to you as the right owner.

As the Foreign Remittance Manager here in the Bank, I'm been opportune to bring this to your notice so that we should make all the necessary arrangement on how this funds will be transfer to you as soon as possible and work with you till this funds is remitted to you.

At the same time, you should be able to state the means or mode by which you want this funds of yours to be transfer to you because we have three means by which we transfer funds (MONEY) to our foreign beneficiary which is stated below:

(1) REFERENCE NUMBER : This is a means by which we transfer funds to our foreign beneficiary and the money will be coded into a series of pin code and the pin code will be attach with the receiver's name, which will be transfer to you bit by bit.

(2) (A.T.M) CARDS: This is a process where by we load the funds(MONEY) into an (A.T.M) cards and the cards will be transfer to you via (D.H.L) to the beneficiary's doorstep through his /her country address.

(3) BANK TO BANK TRANSFER: This is a kind of transfer where by we transfer the beneficiary's funds (MONEY) directly to his/her Account, but it will require your bank details.

(4) ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT TRANSFER: This is a kind of transfer where by we transfer the beneficiary's funds (MONEY) directly to his/her Account, but it will require your bank details.

Sir if we are to transfer bank to bank for you. you are to setup an inter switch (VAT) transfer account with our bank to enable your transfer to be successful because with out this account we the bank can not do any transfer to you. and this is so much necessary. and to setup this account is going to cost you the sum of $299 dollar. Sir as soon as this is done you will be very happy with the Zenith bank Ghana.

Also, you are required to send your personal details as follow.

1. Full Names 2. Nationality
3. Date of Birth 4. Next of Kin
5. Valid International Passport or Driving Lincese
6. Your Tell Phone Number.
7. Your Bank detail

Hoping to hear from you as soon as possible so that we can effect the transfer immediately without any further delay as been approved by the African Union and (U.N) Once again CONGRATULATION! SIR.

This are the info to send the $299 dollar to

Receive name...............

Country................. Accra Ghana
Amount................. $299 dollar
Test Question........ONLY
Answers................. ONLY

Sender Name.............

Sender Country............

Best Regard
Dr OFORI SAMUEL

Remittance Manager

Phone: +233235594564
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

rb6479010@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:28 pm

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE HEADQUARTERS
Address 760 United Nations Plaza,
New York 10017, United States

Attention My Good Ambassador,

I Chief Hon, Antonio Guterres Manuel De Oliveira As the new Secretary-General of the United Nations, I am contacting you myself because of the bad corrupt government officials and impostor who have be damaging the name of the united nations and impediment in view of the fact that your Ambassadorship and your compensation funds are still on hold till date

And you are advice to contact AMBASSADOR RICHMOND BILLS HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS HUMANITARIAN RIGHT COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) Accra Ghana who are officially assigned (Only) for your Ambassadorship appointment and monitor all your transaction in Africa Because without Ambassador Richmond Bills in Ghana / Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Received One Dollars in Africa Again his the only person that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now, and to prevent you from scam and impostor for you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem. Email( rb6479010@gmail.com ) Tel +233235594564

Anyone whoever that contact you are not recognized or assign to process any Registration FEE going Cost you Just EURO 299 Only in Ghana, If you fail to stick to this advice is at your own risk, previously we were told how you refuse to abide by our constitutional policy and rules of our (United Nations laws) because without Ambassador Richmond Bills in Ghana 100 Year coming you we not going to Receive One Dollar from Africa i am giving Ambassador Richmond Bills in Ghana Power to stand by you as your partner who make you received all your pending funds within the next 48Hours is the only man and Ambassador Richmond Bills Signed for you to work with now so that you can free African problem

During the (UN) investigation committee meeting a few days ago, I was convinced that you deserve to be given this humanitarian position as an Ambassador to the Africa Refugee committee since you have been appointed all this while due to your effort and support for all these children and your assistant to the Africa Government and all the lost of funds you waste in Africa.

I am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can.
and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [10 ]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 800,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills Accra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitor by CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills,

Please i want you to find a creative time to make sure you complete your Ambassador Registration process first through the office of CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR HUMANITARIAN HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) as soon as possible before the deadline.

Please you are hereby advise not to send any money in related to your Ambassadorship to anyone apart of CHIEF Ambassador Richmond Bills HEAD OF UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR HUMANITARIAN HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR) (Office) in Ghana, all Charges/Fees should be paid through their office with a copy of the payment slip for security reason, you are asked to finish filling the registration form with a passport picture, photograph for further procedures as soon as you are through with your Registration.

Many reports have reached me that they're so many people there in Ghana and Nigeria that is spoiling the image of the UN by using fake title names and fake office, which is popularly known as (419) which we has placed some of them as WANTED for immediate arrest when they are caught

If you are dealing with any one over there now claiming to be UN officials to register your UN appointment or stand as your representative you better stop dealing with them now because they are nothing but scam and impostor because i have only one representative to stand by you in Africa name Chief Ambassador Richmond Bills, the man for this Job is Ambassador Richmond Bills that i have signed for you i report again without Ambassador Richmond Bills you cannot receive One Dollar from Africa once you contact him Ambassador Richmond Bills within the next 48 hours your problem is over and all your pending funds we be Credited into your account

The most WANTED people that has labelled as a scam-artist, please do not listen or believe any so called second/third party who you claim to be your representative or Attorney in Ghana,president and IGP etc please be very careful.

I want you to deal with this person mentioned in this mail only and stop further dealing with any one who said he/she is working under me.

Attach is my UN passport copy for your proper understanding and complete your registration appointment immediately before 48hrs and your service to the UN as UN ambassador for Africa refugee will be highly appreciated. I wish you Goodluck.

Best Regard

Chief Hon, Antonio Guterres Manuel De Oliveira
UN Secretary General
UN Headquarters,760 United Nations Plaza,

Header;

Received: from 10.197.37.200
Return-Path: < 8169352559usa@gmail.com >
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.128.169]
From: UNITED NATION SECRETARY GEN <8169352559usa@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2022 14:40:32 +0100
Message-ID: <CAGC10J+pFDzuHMrx1fz78ooeWhjKCjd+nPxkgakSi8ScNccn1g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Chief Hon, Antonio Guterres Manuel De Oliveira UN Secretary General
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr39404@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:17 pm

FEDERAL EXECUTIVE DELIVERY (FedEx)

Attn My Dear Mr

We received the registration form which have been sent now to the United Nations and it will be passed to the National Delivery Council (NDC), as it will be approved by the High court, then immediately our delivery agent will immediately take off with your package of the FOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES contain in sum of $ 400,000,000.00 [ 400 Millions usd ] with all the pending once to be delivery to you . But before we further proceed, you need to make REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FEES $210 usd which will be tendered in the National Delivery Council (NDC) and the High Court. and with this Registration the Four CONSIGNMENT BOXES and FOUR ATM MASTER CARD is already Activated in your name which you can use .i am the only FEDEX DELIVERY AGENT to you now for your delivery and i will be coming to you in any country you are with in 8hours

The delivery charges has already been paid for by Ukre Kofi Efe when he deposited and registered the FOUR CONSIGNMENT BOXES and the FOUR CARD with those your boxes that be pending in the Air Port Here ok for delivery to you. You are to pay this amount which must be in your name as the sender, because you will scan and send the payment details along bearing your name which will be approved by the NDC and the High court. As the delivery registration form, and the registration certification fees must tally bearing the same name. You are to send this amount as soon as possible by western union or money gram and send the payment details so the NDC can approve the delivery in your name.

Here is payment information to send this amount of the $210 usd only this is only payment you will make before the delivery will be proceed to you with in 8hours and you have to re forward your home delivery address to me again . with in the next 8 Hours the FedEx Express delivery is already in your Door Step Send to the FedEx Express delivery Cashier and you make sure that you forward your home Delivery address across to me as soon as you get the payment sent your delivery will be commence to you with in next 8hours sir,

Receiver's Name.:
Amount: $ 210 USD

Test Question: Fedex
Answer: Fedex

You really have to be fast and meet up with us so our diplomat can leave immediately to make this delivery, as he has other delivery to make in Czech Republic and with Uk and Canada and USA and NETHER LAND neighboring countries in Europe today Time is most valuable to us in regards on proceeding on your delivery as well as other customers delivery.

We look forward to satisfy our customers as we make delivery faster and effective world wide.

Thanks
Best regards

Prof. James Barr
(Director) FedEx Delivery Company
Regional Head Office

Header:

Received: from 10.217.135.166
Return-Path: <barr39404@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.160.43]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 11:36:05 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHC3DBmJG0XZPT=NdMZU6wkAPSQk=f2faVkDJ9yDy4kmHwuq-g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Prof. James Barr (Director) FedEx Delivery Company Regional Head Office
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

odemeroe80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:50 pm

Recovery scam:

US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Counter-terrorism Division Washington DC
Telephone: (010) 767-6768

Attn ,Dear

This is to Officially inform you that it has come to our notice and we have thoroughly completed an Investigated meetings have been held over the past 3 Days Ago with the custody of New York City police department United State . 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $145.5,000.000.00 [145.5 Millions ] due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.with the help of our Intelligence Monitoring Network System that you are having an transaction {Ten} Consignment Box filed with united state dollars which is on held at custody of New York City police department, During our Investigation, it came to our notice that the reason why you have not received your payment is because you have not obtain your (Award Approver Cover Certificate) which , confirmed that it will cost you the sum of $199.00 to obtain the document on your behalf before the diplomat will accompany your consignment to your doorstep,

Since the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been involved in this transaction, you are now to be rest assured that this transaction is legitimate and completely risk-free as it is our duty to Protect and Serve citizens of the United States Of America.

All you have to do is immediately contact MR ODEMERO EMMANUEL , via E-mail for instructions obtain the (Award Approve Cover Certificate) and send it to Ghana republic police Department to enable them release the Agent with your consignment box, Kindly look below to find appropriate contact information: Email Address is { odemeroe80@gmail.com }

Therefore you will be required to send the required fee to Mr GLOVER RICHARD Via Ria Money Transfer Only. who is the rightful person you are suppose to deal with in regards to this Award Approver Cover Certificate, Send via Ria Money Transfer Only. or WORLDREMIT TRANSFER International Transfer. In order to enable his Agent proceed towards delivery of your Ten Consignment Box,

This is they contains details on how you will use to make the payment VIA RIA MONEY TRANSFER ONLY.

Receive' Name ...........Mr GLOVER RICHARD
Amount:.................$ 199.00
Ref Number:.................... ....

Once you have sent the required fee to Mr Emmanuel Ogaga Elvis , he will obtain your Ownership Certificate without any further delay, You have hereby been authorized/guaranteed by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to commence towards completing this transaction, as there shall be NO delay once payment for the (Award Approver Cover Certificate)has been made to the authorized agent.

This letter will serve as proof that the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is authorizing you to pay the required US$199.00 ONLY to Mr Emmanuel Ogaga Elvis, if you do not receive your Ten Consignment Box containing your funds we shall be held ZADROGA. DOUGLAS H. KING responsible

Once you have completed payment of US$199.00 to the Mr GLOVER RICHARD and VIA RIA MONEY TRANSFER ONLY. charge of this transaction, immediately contact me back so as to ensure your Three consignment box gets to you rapidly.

Regarding
US DEPARTMENT
OF HOMELAND SECURITY.
Special Agent DHS.

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your Boxes , you are hereby advice only to be in contact with MR EMMANUEL ODEMERO who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your Ten Consignment Boxes PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

Header:

Received: from 10.217.137.137
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.219.52]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 09:59:22 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHC3DBkzOgd0Osu4iK8+S6jPVo8rOkXxYZy+F-GN=5Jmov_BYA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: US DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY. Special Agent DHS.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

odemeroe80@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 26, 2023 11:51 am

Recovery Scam:

FROM DISK DYNAMIC
CHEMICAL COMPANY
Ltd. Address: Spintex Road, Plot 88,
after Manet Junction Accra;

Dear

Good Day Sir, I’m Eng J O OMENE manager of dynamic chemical Company, I wish you and your families Happy and Best season of the year, i also want you to take me as your good reliable competent Engineer here in Africa in case if you have a consignment boxes problem you can Direct the person to me so that i work on it to open as Engineer, i want you to believe me very well because that is my good standard Occupation,

This message from the desk of Dynamic Chemical Finance Company Accra Ghana, we are specialist in cleaning and netting of every categories of fund like, deface money, security stamp dollars, welt and gummed money as well,

However, in view of file, we are having {Five } Consignments Boxes here in our company custody which has been perfectly clean to a spend able fund, since we have all the chemical car gent for purifying as well,

In fact your {5 } Consignment Boxes bearing your name has been cleaned to a use able money by Dynamic Chemical Finance Company hence you are ask to come for the claim of your money, Please with all indication" this boxes were brought to our company by young man who came from the refugee camp for some long time ago, but till today he is no were to be found and the whole funds cleaning has been completed in this company, so the money is now spend able, Though your Five Consignments are contains Clean and Spendable $100.000.000.00 million each Boxes of the and the full Total of the Five Boxes is 500,000,000.00 million Usd , and all content are well sealed or intact OK, Be advice that on behalf of Dynamic Chemical Finance Company"

you are ask to come for the claim of your fund with your DISPATCH ORDER here in our office as we are set to release your fund to you at any time after you come with this required DISPATCH ORDER CERTIFICATE , You have the faith that we will have your fund release immediately you come with the DISPATCH ORDER, if you have a trustee person here in Accra" you can as well direct him/she to come and picked up the fund immediately Or if you don't have any trustee here in Accra; You can as well decide how your funds can be deliver or transfer to you, immediately you provide the DISPATCH ORDER is with you, without any further delay, we have your DISPATCH ORDER file now,

Be 100% assured that your finished consignments can be release to your person after he or she come with this DISPATCH ORDER, in a nutshell" I will advice you to hurry up and come for the claim, Or if you want us to deliver or transfer of your funds to you.

I look ahead to hear from you with the Dispatch Order for safe delivery of your funds.

And if you don't have, I will go make an inquiries from the High Court of Justice the cost of obtaining Dispatch Order certificate and get back to you with the cost to afford it to enable us proceed immediately sir any Way you like to Received the Funds you will let us Know as soon as you get back to us with the DISPATCH ORDER CERTIFICATE for the High Court of Justice in Ghana that is where you can get the DISPATCH ORDER CERTIFICATE .

Best regard

Engineer J O OMENE
Managing director
of dynamic chemical company limited. Tel +233263146789

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <odemeroe80@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.217.42]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 10:17:34 -0700
Message-ID: <CAPW4m=T4x85nX2G7LDFL-+fJChr1ZCBFMLcRW3fCheYpjPsMdA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Engineer J O OMENE Managing director of dynamic chemical company
limited. Tel +233263146789
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr39404@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 10, 2023 12:00 pm

Recovery Scam:

UNITED NATIONS AFRICA ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.O)
IN COLLABORATION WITH UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) AND
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR)
P O BOX 1423, ACCRA, GHANA
Direct Line: +233235594564

Am H.E. Ambassador Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana Chairman of all Ambassador commitment to the duty of the Secretary General of the United Nations H.E. António Guterres dedicated to you because of your true help to the Africa refugee and because you have been working with those scammed in African your Name have been put into Black List and Stop Order that is why you having not Received all your Fund in Africa and will this Position your name will be Remove for the Black List OK with i am Chairman all the Ambassadors in Accra Ghana without me you can not receiver in Africa , the only Ambassador sent to Accra Ghana Regarding your Appointment as the Ambassador to Africa Refugee, out this position your can not be remove from the Block list and Stop order in Africa . because without this ambassador position in africa you cant able to receive your funds again without this position I am using this moment to congratulate you for accepting this position of honor given to you, i hope you will discharge your duty efficiently when you resume office and also dedicate your time to work with us for the benefit of the entire refugee in the world.this will only help you to Received all your pound fund in Africa,

Because I am the Chairman of all ambassadors assigned in africa to work with you anyone contacted you is lied to you without Ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu in Ghana and Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Receive One Dollars in Africa Again am the only Amb H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu asasign to stand by you that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now the reason why you haven't been Received in Africa your name because have not been Registered sum of $199 Usd with the Rightful person as an ambassador to africa refugees Trus ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu and this is the only position that we make you receive all your pending funds trus only H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu, that is why people have been Disreceive you without registering your name with me. Nothing can be done to prevent you from scamming and impostoring you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem.

Your duty as an Ambassador representing African refugee is to manage and control The funds donated to the African refugee by the United Nations, Non government Organization, private individual and the American government for the benefit of the Africa refugee, the donation is also use for feeding, clothing, medical care and for construction of refugee camps in any country of your choice for the refugee under your care. The money is also use for providing a better living for refugees in the war zones area.

am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can. and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [5 ]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 800,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Accra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitored by me H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobuchairman all the ambassador in africa ,

So kindly fill the space below and return with your REGISTRATION BOOKING FEES of $199 .ONLY As our head office in New York is waiting to receive your detail information and the registration fee for them to get your name fully register as an Ambassador of the refugee before the process of your UN diplomatic passport, documents and funds for you to resume office in any country of your choice.

SURNAME:...................... .......................
OTHER NAMES:........................ .............
NATIONALITY:.................. ......................
DATE OF BIRTH......................... ............
AGE:.......................... .............................
SEX:.......................... ..............................
MARITAL STATUS:....................... ..........
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:......................
HOME/MOBILE/FAX CONTACT:..............

I wait to Hear from you urgently.

Best Regards,

H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu
Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana
Chairman of all Ambassador

Header:

Received: from 10.197.37.234
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.222.169]
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2023 08:57:54 -0700
Message-ID: <CAHC3DBnqsntrZcunLYZz2x3HHQSvtkR4uCC4NJ7KJrOi7+sm6A@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana

Phone: +233235594564
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Ghana
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Glo Ghana
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

barr39404@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:46 pm

Same email address, another recovery scam.

United Nations Security Council
New York, NY 10017, USA
United Nations Building,
Floor 39.
+1332456076

From the desk of Secretary to the United Nations Security Council (Mr. Michael Gerry.Lord)

Attention,

The United Nations Security Council are sending this memo regarding your Inauguration as a United Nations Prime Minister of Refugees worldwide and this Inauguration will grant you an appointment concerning your inheritance claims (Consignment boxes, Bank transfer and ATM/Visa/Master Cards), which has being hold due to the United States security monetary policy's and required documentation which has delay the release of your mentioned inheritance to you as the legal foreign beneficiary whom has being mandate with an empowerment.

Being a Prime Minister to the United Nations Refugees Worldwide, this will mandate the United States of America government to acknowledge and respect your position / office after Inauguration and personal appointment with direct communication with the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, United States Department of State, African Union, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) concerning your inheritance in which has made you a victim of scam and fraudulent activities.

This Inauguration which will open an appointment between you and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees, United States Department of State, African Union, International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) will empower you to have direct claims to your inheritance as a United Nations Inaugurated Prime Minister to Refugees, this immunity will enable you to established a diplomatic right worldwide with a personal private jet which can be used for the claims of your (Consignment boxes, Bank transfer's funds and ATM/Visa/Master Cards) anywhere in the world .

Your appointment with the United Nations will uplift your status and give you the empowerment to communicate directly with the United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Customs and Border Protection, United States Department of State, Africa, Europe and Asia.

The Permanent Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and African Union are fully concerned about your mandate after filling the forms attached to this email, for immediate processing of your Inauguration and appointment with the United Nations. New York.

We shall appreciate your urgent response for your invitation card and ticket to the United Nations for your Inauguration.

Your Sincerely,
Mr. Michael Gerry. Lord
Secretary.

Header:

Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2023 08:37:07 +0100
Message-ID: <CAHC3DBkZJcwinYdp+47HGpaWtb+hbUbN2pNpERF9vgz--OipJQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mr. Michael Gerry. Lord United Nations Security Council Secretary.

No "forms attached to this email"...

+1332456076 - invalid phone number.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

info.barr39404@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:13 am

UNITED NATIONS AFRICA ORGANIZATION (U.N.A.O)
IN COLLABORATION WITH UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION (UNF) AND
UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES (UNHCR)
P O BOX 1423, ACCRA, GHANA
Direct Line: +233235594564

Attention Mr

Am H.E. Ambassador Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana Chairman of all Ambassador commitment to the duty of the Secretary General of the United Nations H.E. António Guterres dedicated to you because of your true help to the Africa refugee and because you have been working with those scammed in African your Name have been put into Black List and Stop Order that is why you having not Received all your Fund in Africa and will this Position your name will be Remove for the Black List OK with i am Chairman all the Ambassadors in Accra Ghana without me you can not receiver in Africa , the only Ambassador sent to Accra Ghana Regarding your Appointment as the Ambassador to Africa Refugee, out this position your can not be remove from the Block list and Stop order in Africa . because without this ambassador position in africa you cant able to receive your funds again without this position I am using this moment to congratulate you for accepting this position of honor given to you, i hope you will discharge your duty efficiently when you resume office and also dedicate your time to work with us for the benefit of the entire refugee in the world.this will only help you to Received all your pound fund in Africa,

Because I am the Chairman of all ambassadors assigned in africa to work with you anyone contacted you is lied to you without Ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu in Ghana and Nigeria 100 Years coming you can't Receive One Dollars in Africa Again am the only Amb H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu asasign to stand by you that we make you get back all your pending funds in Africa Now the reason why you haven't been Received in Africa your name because have not been Registered sum of $100 Usd with the Rightful person as an ambassador to africa refugees Trus ambassador H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu and this is the only position that we make you receive all your pending funds trust only H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu, that is why people have been Disreceive you without registering your name with me. Nothing can be done to prevent you from scamming and impostoring you to receive all your pending inheritance fund from Africa without any problem.

Your duty as an Ambassador representing African refugee is to manage and control The funds donated to the African refugee by the United Nations, Non government Organization, private individual and the American government for the benefit of the Africa refugee, the donation is also use for feeding, clothing, medical care and for construction of refugee camps in any country of your choice for the refugee under your care. The money is also use for providing a better living for refugees in the war zones area.

am very sorry if you are among those scam victims with others official that has been using the name of the United nations to scam, I am assuring you with a fully confident that we are looking into your case and to resolve it by giving you your Diplomatic passport, UN license certificate, UN ID Card, and for those coming for their UN interview outside the United State will be given their Visa and air-ticket which are free of charge and we will be sending you your pending fund as soon as we can. and $100,000,000.00 Millions united state dollars Along side with your [5 ]Consignment Boxes Contain $ 800,000.00 United States Dollars also the Three Contain Master card / Visa Card $,200,000.00 United States Dollars Have already approved to you to build a charity home in your country and as soon as you are through with your registration with H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Accra Ghana the transfer fund will commence to you to start the project in your country immediately And it will be well monitored by me H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobuchairman all the ambassador in africa ,

So kindly fill the space below and return with your REGISTRATION BOOKING FEES of $ 100 .ONLY As our head office in New York is waiting to receive your detail information and the registration fee for them to get your name fully register as an Ambassador of the refugee before the process of your UN diplomatic passport, documents and funds for you to resume office in any country of your choice.

SURNAME:...................... .......................
OTHER NAMES:........................ .............
NATIONALITY:.................. ......................
DATE OF BIRTH......................... ............
AGE:.......................... .............................
SEX:.......................... ..............................
MARITAL STATUS:....................... ..........
HOME/OFFICE ADDRESS:......................
HOME/MOBILE/FAX CONTACT:..............

I wait to Hear from you urgently.

Best Regards,

H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu
Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana
Chairman of all Ambassador

Header:

Received: from 127.0.0.1
Return-Path: <info.barr39404@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.65]
From: "H.E. Mochizuki B. Hisanobu Hisanobu" <info.barr39404@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 17:52:03 -0800
Message-ID: <CAPgreQYe-svGd-AMPpXduW73z-vdkx2hKJbesxf=NMAgd-e_oQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: H.E. Mochizuki Hisanobu Japan ambassador to Accra Ghana Chairman of
all Ambassador
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

rb6479010@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:23 pm

New York, NY 10017, USA
United Nations Building,
Floor 39.
+1443245607

Dear Mr.

I Ambassador Michael Robinson have decided to write to you today to let you understand a very important task the United Nations will undertake on your behalf as soon
as you conclude your registration as a full fledged UN Ambassador .

Kindly note that the United Nations will throw its full weight behind you after your registration as a full fledged UN Ambassador .

The United Nations will assist you to undertake the task of getting and retrieving all your funds , payment due for contracts , consignment
boxes of any kind and other form of payment accrued to you , from all concerned organization, entities , banks , delivery house , diplomats
and government bodies anywhere in the world to your home address and your banking coordinates without you making any further payment only after your registration $ 299 Usd only as a full fledged UN Ambassador .

After your registration $ 299 Usd Only as a full fledged UN Ambassador , the United Nations will act swiftly in your favor without you making any further
payment as stated above without fail .

Firmly note , the United Nations can only be obliged to carry out the aforementioned process when you are under the umbrella of the United Nations as a full fledged UN Ambassador .

It is only when you are registered as a full fledged UN Ambassador that the United Nations can take responsibility on your behalf , to use its executive , exclusive and autonomous power to retrieve your funds , consignment boxes , Contract payment, withhold compensations and every other payment owe to you by any entity and organization anywhere in the world transferred to your account details without you making any further payment .

Since the requirement for us to act on your behalf is for you to be a full fledged UN Ambassador , therefore kindly conclude the stipulated
process by due compliance in fulfilling your UN Ambassadorial registration for you to be a full fledged UN Ambassador , to enable us have the
United Nations constitutional and legal authority to assist you retrieve all your funds without you making any form of payment to such entity
or organization anywhere in the world .

Therefore, kindly do everything within your power to conclude your UN Ambassadorial registration for us to execute all the benefits associated with this position before or by the end of this of jan 2024 so we can conclude your UN Ambassadorial registration .

Your appointment with the United Nations will uplift your status and give you the empowerment to communicate directly with the United States Department of Homeland Security, United States Customs and Border Protection, United States Department of State, Africa, Europe and Asia.

The Permanent Representative of the United States of America to the United Nations, United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and African Union are fully concerned about your mandate after filling the forms attached to this email, for immediate processing of your Inauguration and appointment with the United Nations. New York.

We shall appreciate your urgent response for your invitation card and ticket to the United Nations for your Inauguration.

Your Sincerely,
Ambassador Richmond
Secretary.

Header:

Received: from 10.197.36.75
Return-Path: <rb6479010@gmail.com>
X-Originating-Ip: [209.85.208.47]
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2024 01:41:00 -0700
Message-ID: <CAJ10jdMJA-4zYKEtCjhzGObPzE=JUahn0XvxDn7qDWzTYBzwBQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Ambassador Richmond United Nations Security Council Secretary.

Phone: +1443245607
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Elkton, MD
Original network provider* Cavalier Telephone, Llc (mid-atlantic) - Md
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.