Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Miguel Stanley

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Miguel Stanley

Unread postby Orchid78 » Sat May 25, 2019 6:40 pm

LinkedIn Romance Scammer ferrerwallacewills@gmail.com
Ferrer Wallace Wills

Hello.

I am sure I've been scammed.
Met him on LinkedIn in February. Construction engineer Ferrer Wallace Wills from US, widow, one son. Texting on WhatsApp. His phone number:+19375532393, e-mail ferrerwallacewills@gmail.com.
He's in Russia now, personal contract in Voronezh. Planed to meet me on his way back home (I'm living in Europe) so sent a package with his lugguage, lap top and funds via courier service.
Delivery man: williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com
http:/ /www.expressdeliveryhq.com/

Payment requested for insuarance and taxes in amount of USD 2,500 with payment details:

First name : uchechukwu John
Last name: O.
State : Voronezh
City : Voronezh Oblast
Zip: 394068
Account number : 40820840820514XXXXXX

*Bank Address: *VTB24(pjsc)
*Branch. N 3652
*Swift : VTBRRUMM

His LinkedIn profile was deactivated after a while so I'm unable to provide a link to it.

Please check the details, informations. I've tried to attach a picture but the file is too big.
I have no doubt I've been scammed, but I want to share everything that can be useful to potential victims.
Sorry for my English, it's not my native language.
Thank you so much on this site and your effort!!!!

Stolen images used:

Orchid78
New survivor

Re: LinkedIn Romance Scammer

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 25, 2019 7:42 pm

I have sent you an E-mail. Check your spam folder if you can't find it.

phone number:+19375532393
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Marysville, OH
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Oh
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun May 26, 2019 1:28 pm

williams harris <williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com>
Date: Mar 15, 2019
Subject: BOX DELIVERY
To:

I am TNT Courier Diplomatic Delivery Agent Mr Williams Harris; I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival in YOUR COUNTRY AIRPORT with your $95,000, Two mack book, a box of luggage and a enchanting pillow. Your consignment is worth $95,000. I have been instructed by Mr Ferrer wallace wills to deliver this items to you and it has been approved by the UNITED NATION (UN) AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

I am presently at airport with your $95,000 usd Package, I have presented the papers to the Airport Authority and they are very much pleased with the papers and they have confirmed you as the rightful receiver of the $95,000 USD. Please try and reach me at My Email: Williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com as I can not afford to spend more time here due to other delivery I have to take care of.

I want you to know that you have 48 hours to Email me at: Williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com Email me immediately As you may know I do not want the security company where this $95,000 is lodged to start raising an eyebrow because of the length of time it has stayed.However, before the delivery is effected, we need you to reconfirm the following information so that the funds will not be delivered to someone else or to wrong address.

Reconfirm Your

1. Full Name:...................................
2. State:..................................
3. Address:.........................
4. Direct Telephone Numbers:..........................
5. Age:.....................
6. Occupation:..............................

Forward the Above details to my email id: Williams mharris1delivery@deliveryman.com

After verification of the information with what I have on file, I shall contact you so that we can make arrangements on the exact time I will be delivering your $95,000 USD to your address. your delivery information should be sent to my direct email address Williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com

Yours In Service
Mr Williams Harris Courier Diplomatic Delivery Agent
DIPLOMAT LOGISTIC GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY
SECURITY CODE: (QWWQ/KLP/XGN76

Fake Documents and screenshot:

Johnkechy@gmail.com
Paypal Johnsmith96

support@expressdeliveryhq.com
Phone +15782845147
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: ferrerwallacewills@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun May 26, 2019 4:00 pm

The scammer abuses stolen pictures of Dr. Miguel Stanley, a leading celebrity dentist and the founder and CEO of White Clinic based in Lisbon, Portugal.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: expressdeliveryhq.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:26 pm

The fake site used in scam pretend to be affiliated with TNT, but is not.

There is no much content on the fake site - the only area really working there is the tracking page, where the victim is asked to type a code for seeing the delivery supposedly on the way from the scammer location to the victim address.

The fraudster don't even use the fraudulent domain email address and that for a good reason: if the fake site gets suspended, he will be able to keep the contact with the victim while using the free email address williams.harris1delivery@deliveryman.com.

Contact details on the fake website:

UK Office
22 Baker Street, London
United Kingdom, W1U 3BW
USA Office
503 Sylvan Ave, Mountain View
CA 9404

The email address used in the fake documents sent to the victims is: support@expressdeliveryhq.com.

For the fake site details: https://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=138151

From the fake site details:

Registry Domain ID: 2370756586_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Updated Date: 2019-03-18
Creation Date: 2019-03-18
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-03-18
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization: WhoisGuard, Inc.

This is what the fake site looks like:

express.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Dr. Miguel Stanley

Unread postby WftinPT » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Orchid78 the exact same thing happened to me.I'm heart broken reading your post. Wish you can recover from this quickly... I know I won't...
WftinPT
New survivor

Unread postby Orchid78 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:47 am

Hello WftinPT! I am very sorry that you are heart broken by someone who's not worth of any emotion of yours! There is no quick or slow recovery, only RECOVERY! You are a scam SURVIVOR! It's not easy, hurts like hell, but step by step, day by day, get's a bit easier. Life goes on, it's not neverending and there's no time to lose! You are stronger than you think, just chose to don't let to a miserable, unworthy soul get you of the road of living the best you can! You're a kind and beautiful person, remember that, give back the shame and pain to the scammer, cause those feelings don't belong to you!
Keep your head up high, be patient with yourself and the rest will come naturaly!
Stay safe and God bless you!
Orchid78
New survivor

Rodrigo Wills - Linkedin

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:46 pm

Rodrigo Wills
Construction Engineer
Cleveland / Akron, Ohio

"Experienced Construction engineer and a good Project manager
Experience:
A project manager 11 years 4 months.

Profile of Rodrigo linkedin.com/in/rodrigo-wills-7388b467 "
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:27 pm

I believe in the word love and the reason is you. I believe in the word love, where everything seems new. Can't think of a moment without you now. I don't know why why this happened and how. But, I love you more than me. Baby come in my life and make me crazy. There has not been a moment when I haven't thought about you. You don't know how much I miss you. Missing you more, I love you more. My love for you is growing with time. Baby I am so happy that you are mine. And this shall be forever and ever.

Feelings can't be expressed easily, but words have the power of expression. I want to write to you about my feelings. Where should I start from I don't know. Since the time you came in my life, my world completely changed. I felt like I am not the same again, was always lost in your thoughts. I think that's the magic of your love. Your love is so pure and true, that it occupies my thought. I may not be with you the whole day, but you are with me in my heart. Baby I swear that I love you more than yesterday. Baby its true, I really love you.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.