Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anton Krasovsky

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anton Krasovsky

Unread postby Skywalkerz » Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 am

grayand048@gmail.com / Qatar - Gray Anderson

I am actually being a victim of a scam. I got suspicious when my online date asked for 5.000 USD from me today. I ran the pictures he sent me on google and saw the same pictures on Russian magazine sites. Now i am sure it's a scam. He presented himself as a mechanical engineer working at Bul Hanine oil rig in Qatar. Due to an accident he claimed to loose 2 of his workers (one from Phillipines and the other from Nepal - hail the specification!) and needed to pay the compensation.

He presented himself as Gray Anderson, his e-mail address is: grayand048@gmail.com and phone no:+974 3042 3067

Good evening
I am glad to hear from you, i am great and my weekend here in Qatar is not same as back home, here am in the ocean offshore, and i work from Sunday to Thursday, and half day on Saturday for now. Friday is the only holiday here, because Qatar is a Muslim country.
How are you today and how is work? I am sorry for late reply, been super busy at work, we are trying to get the 1st phase of the project to 20 to 30% this week.

I am happy to hear all you said about honesty, that is what i want in a woman, honest, faithful, no games and no selfish interest. Really nobody is perfect, but we have to put our effort and sacrifice to build a strong and close relationship. I am not here to play games, i am tired of being single and i need a relationship that will lead me to marriage.
You are right, you cannot love someone you don't know. That is why we need to build the friendship, by email, sharing picture, calls, video calls and chatting before we meet. With this we will build the trust and understanding, then we can fall in love. Yes we are on the track here.

Thanks for your questions, i like questions because that's how we can know more better, always feel free to ask me whatever you want to know about me ok. My dad came to Minsk to work, while my mum is from Minsk but schooling in USA, that is how the met, i was born there, is not easy growing alone and doing things alone. Being the only child make my parents pamper me a lot, i don't mingle with people now it make me little shy. The challenge is i don't have someone to share with. We live happy home and where taken good care of me. I was 25 year when we move to Chicago, after my dad past away. Yes i speak little Russian but not good, because i went to English school and speak English at home. But my friends said i got accent, it make me shy to speak, hahah. My mother live in Chicago too, she live 20 minutes drive from my house. I visit my mum every weekend, she make dinner for me, and once or twice week days and we talk on phone always now am oversea.

My dad was an engineer too, and my mum is a teacher, but retire now, i take care of her. I have a small family here, just one uncle, i saw him once since we move to state, he live in New york we are not close anyway. My mom has little big family but been long we meet them.
Thank you for giving me your phone number, now we can communicate early, i will add you up on whatsapp.

Thank you so much, for answering my questions, i can see we are moving to find the chemistry and decide.

Am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, make me laugh,stand by both sides, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support us in every way, love me and only me, make us smile, romantic time to time constantly reactive, and treat me right. The reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public setting due to the nature of my job, and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through communication, as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise.

Hope to hear from you soon
Take good care of you for me
Good night

Pictures:

Phone:
+97430423067
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Qatar
City or exchange location
Skywalkerz
New survivor

Re: Qatar - Gray Anderson

Unread postby Big Al » Tue May 09, 2017 1:30 am

Thank you for posting this.
Our recommendation is that you stop all contact with the scammer.
Do not tell them you know they are a scammer.
Do not send them to our Scam Warning website.
Then you need to be especially careful of new contacts from people you do not know as they will try to scam you again.
Please add any E-mail addresses, phone numbers, Photos, and fake documents the scammer
has sent you. They will all help save others from being victims.
See also this topic concerning what to do if you are a victim of a scam:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=26504
BA
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: grayand048@gmail.com / Qatar - Gray Anderson

Unread postby Skywalkerz » Tue May 09, 2017 8:06 am

I would like to add more material and infomation on the person claiming to be a certain Gray Anderson. It seems that the scammer stole pictures of Anton Krasovsky: a Russian political journalist and television personality. Editor-in-chief of pro-Kremlin cable channel Kontr TV until he came out on air, after which he was fired and the channel closed.

I will add 2 documents he sent me in order to convince me that he is actually working for Qatar Petroleum at the offshore facility of Bul Hanine:

fakedoc1.jpg

fakedoc2.jpg

His known complices:

I would like to share the name of the person he asked me to send the amount of 5.000 USD:
Gbenga Samuel - Qatar He presented him as the driver of his lawyer (as he is supposed to work offshore, didn't get the money himhelf)

I was unfortunate to send him at the very beginning of our correspondence a symbolic gift (a cup) to the following name and address:
Manuel Bethzaida Cachola. Address: 10 Ibn Mahmoud Street Al-Sadd Doha/Qatar
Skywalkerz
New survivor

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Anton Krasovsky

Unread postby mtndmsl » Sun May 12, 2019 9:49 pm

Unfortunately, this scam by the name of Gray Anderson (still abusing stolen photos from Anton Krasovsky's instagram) is still alive and ongoing. I was contacted by "Gray" on match.com. He still uses the same story of the rig accident. He even had someone pretending to be his aged mother, "Marta Anderson" in Chicago, speak to me on the phone twice. I am posting the updated names of accomplices who he has requested bank funds to be sent to (Denis John T. and Helen R.). Hoping no one else gets scammed by this person.

Dollar Acct March 2019

Bank Name == QNB FINANCE BANK

Acct Name== DENIS JOHN T.

Acct number==7928xxxx

Iban number==TR82 0011 1000 0000 0079 280xxxx

Swift Code===FNN BTRIS XXX

Bank Address==No 6 Orhantepe mah. Ali Sultan Sok Bodrum Turkey

Beneficiary Address == GULBAHAR H. SAHIKA SK. CANER APT. BLOCK NO:12 IC KAPI NO:3 SIS/ISTANBUL
—————————-

Bank Name; TURKIYE IS BANKASI

Account name: Helen R

Account number: 2121-028xxxx

Account type:USD

IBAN:TR92 0006 4000 0022 1210 288xxxx

Bank Swift Code; ISBKTRIS

Bank Country ;TURKEY

Bank Address : Bandırma / Balıkesir

Owners address : No 9 Kanarya sokak Sultan Murat Mahallesi Kucukcekmece Istanbul Turkey
mtndmsl
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 13, 2019 1:12 pm

mtndmsl,

Please post the emails sent that contain this bank information. We can do nothing with it unless we receive the emails.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

grayason11@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:19 pm

More info:

Skype ID: Gray Anderson
live:grayason11

Gray Anderson Skype.JPG
Gray Anderson Skype.JPG (14.15 KiB) Viewed 5362 times

Fake Promissory Note:

Another bank account used:
Bank: AKBANK, T.A.S.
Address: Gokturk Merkez Mahallesi
Istanbul, Turkey
SWIFT: AKBKTRIS
Account: 004XXXX
Name: Pearl S.
Address: Istanbul, Turkey

His cell in Chicago: +17737244775
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Il

Mobile in "Qatar": +97433418515
Country or destination Qatar
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Qtel

Martha Anderson: +13125855214
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Chicago, IL
Original network provider* Mcimetro Access Transmission Services Llc
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby osugal1964 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:55 pm

This scam still going strong but under a new name.

Charles Reagan
Widow from Chicago. Son - Kelvin (9)
Calls from Qatar 974 7049 6451
Chicago (872) 240-8610
Chicago "Business" (773) 825-5113

Luckily I figured it out, thanks to this site, before the ask for money.

Same pics from Anton Krasovsky Instagram site. Same fake contracts just updated to new name.

Mr. Reagan also had LinkedIn and Facebook pages which I have reported
osugal1964
New survivor

Unread postby osugal1964 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:50 pm

Images I received:

osugal1964
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Calls from Qatar +97470496451
Chicago +18722408610
Chicago "Business" +17738255113
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.