Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

annashtroma@gmail.com - stolen photos of Oksana A.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

annashtroma@gmail.com - stolen photos of Oksana A.

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2019 10:36 pm

Email:

Hey. I hope that you could get my photos. If you like my photos, then I think that we can get acquainted.
My name is Anna and I'm 31 years old. Despite my age, I still do not have children and I never married.
That's why I decided to use the Internet to get to know a man. What's your story?
You're a man who is tired to spend evenings alone?
I'd like to forget about loneliness and to be happy as the ordinary people in this world.
I want to say that I'm looking for a man for serious relations. I'm looking for love to the end of life.
I'm not looking for games and entertainment on the Internet.
I'm not interested because I am a serious and well-mannered girl! I have no bad habits.
And I want to create a family hearth and give love and happiness to beloved man who will love me as much!
If you are interested to continue, I'm happy to see new photos. And I'm curious to know about your life and Hobbies.
Looking forward to our meeting ...
Anna

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@tin.it>
Received: from QRJATYDI (62.211.130.213) by vsmtpvtin1.tin.it (8.6.060.43)
X-Mailer: Pegasus Mail for Win32 (v3.12c)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 21:19:58

Originating IP: 62.211.130.213
Originating ISP: Telecom Italia
City: Milan
Country of Origin: Italy

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The pictures are stolen from the real owner social profile.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.