Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

er89doc@yandex.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

er89doc@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 09, 2019 10:19 pm

Email:

Hello my awesome pen-friend, live in Russian woman, work in medicine. Decided to publish on this site your coordinates hoping, that respond to it person, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm are interested with man solid, a sense humor and the fact with who was able to would to find common interests. I easily find with others, but I need, with which I would were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding of it would be complete. Understand that perfection is hard achieve, but you understand that may at least nearer to him, and I happy. I 28 y.old. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept any person, if only he decent and able agree. All needed, we could be to discuss correspondence, locating common ground. Believe that finding a a common language to indicative and serious an indication, what our meeting is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, in which I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship wish to have a family expensive man, to have kids and be happy.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mail box: er89doc@yandex.com

I have have a skype and phone we are able to chat there.

Header:

Return-Path: <hamanushi_2-9-21@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [5.165.30.70])
Reply-To: Sunx Lonelys <hamanushi_2-9-21@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunx Lonelys <hamanushi_2-9-21@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Charming
Date: Sun, 05 May 2019 05:23:35
Message-ID: <20190505052336.9753.hamanushi-------@cure.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 5.165.30.70
Originating ISP: Jsc Er-telecom Holding
City: Yekaterinburg
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

goluboshkaa@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu May 23, 2019 11:12 am

Email:

Hey hey my dear pen-friend! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work the doctor. Published on this page your personal coordinates hoping, that respond man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance with an honest man, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with who could would find common interests. I without difficulty find most people, but am very interested in that, with which I'd was able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with of whom our understanding of it would be absolute. Know that the ideal is hard achieve, however you know that can just get closer to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years old. I optimist and positive people, who happy to understand each person, if only he adequate and able agreement. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating common ground. Think that having common interests to initial and important a signal to, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, in which I told myself more. I'm want serious relationship would like to create a family favorite man, to have kids and be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: goluboshkaa@yandex.com

we have a skype and phone we can to talk there.

Header:

Return-Path: <cfn55390@par.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (103.21.205.162)
Subject: Hello,
Reply-To: Sweetu Ladyp <cfn55390@par.odn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sweetu Ladyp <cfn55390@par.odn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 05:05:19
Message-ID: <20190514050519.6412.cfn-----@par.odn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.21.205.162
Originating ISP: Pt. Medianusa Permana
City: Batam
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here.

Same text and same picture are reported online while being used with the email addresses viishenka.may000@yandex.com & zaychenzayka@yandex.ru.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ssunluchik4@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Email:

Good morning live in Russian citizen, work in medicine. Decided to publish on this page your personal coordinates hoping, that respond person, who wants to meet you with me. I'm pleased to meet you with a decent, a sense humor and in this with whom was able to would find common interests. I without difficulty find most people, but I need that, with which I would was able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Man, with which our understanding it would be absolute. Accept that the ideal is hard reach, however I hope that can at least approach to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight y.o. I optimistic and positive people, who happy to understand every person, if only he respectable and can to go forward. All required, we could be to find out correspondence, finding common ground. Believe that having common interests to first and important a sign, what we have found is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, in which I told about yourself more details. I'm want serious relationship intend to create a family expensive male, to have kids and be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: ssunluchik4@yandex.com

we have a skype and phone we are able to speak there.

Header:

Return-Path: <keiko0303@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.54.111.227])
Reply-To: Beautya Niceu <keiko0303@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Beautya Niceu <keiko0303@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello Charming
Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2019 15:09:27
Message-ID: <20190604150928.7711.keiko----@rhythm.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 122.54.111.227
Originating ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company
City: Baguio
Country of Origin: Philippines

Same stolen picture.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.