Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drmaxhansen@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drmaxhansen@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:17 pm

This Is The Truth You Need To Know About Your Claims
People
DR. ANTHONY MKPEANYINE <drmaxhansen@yahoo.com> Today at 23:11
Reply-To: "DR. ANTHONY MKPEANYINE" <anthoneymkpeayine@aol.com>
Message body
Dr. Anthony Mkpe Ayine.
Auditor General of the Federation.
Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Attention Beneficiary

His Excellency, The President ordered for immediate Review and Auditing of all foreign payments for the first quarter of this fiscal year for immediate payment to the Beneficiaries.

Upon this Decision, the president inaugurated this office to investigate and Audit all the dissolved tax forces on payment from all banks in Nigeria and beyond Since other commercial banks lost its credibility during the last regime. This office was mandated to pay off any Beneficiary certified OK after the review of conciliation.

However, your payment file was brought to my office few days ego for the first quarter auditing and after investing your payment file,I discovered that you are one of the scam victims who was deceived into claiming the funds you knew nothing about and along the line you lost your own money.

I crave your understanding of the fact that the reason why you were cheated was because no payment was genuinely accredited to you by any financial organization here, you were making illegal claim and as a result of that you lost so much money to those hoodlums who claimed to be bank / Government officials while they are not.

This funds your names was attached to emanated through the funds of a Deceased Contractor who execute contract for Federal Government of Nigeria and for the fact that the original contractor of this fund is dead, those unscrupulous elements invited you to claim this funds without knowing the truth about the funds.

Note, I was supposed to council this payment after my investigation,but for a reason which I shall let you know when I hear
from you. Be inform that nobody knows the out come of this Investigation apart from you, I decided to keep it to myself and seek your opinion on this matter first. Because I know that it wasn't your fault, you were only being deceived by those unscrupulous elements, some will even tell you that you will be receiving the funds . please, stay away from them because it is all lies, no fund from this country can never work in your country.

I concluded to write a favorable report on your behalf confirming your claims to be genuine. With this satisfactory report I will make on your payment file, A LEGAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE shall be obtained from the Federal Ministry of Justice {F.M.J} in the name of your company as a SISTER COMPANY to the original contractor who deposited this funds

This piece of information you have at hand is the true position of things here and if you are ready to work with me you must STOP further correspondence with those unscrupulous elements here in Nigeria and out side Nigeria, I WILL LEGALIZE YOUR CLAIM. Thereby making this funds yours with my position.

If you wish to work with me call me on this number 2348036991780 for verbal discussions on what exactly you need to do to receive this funds.

Thanks,

Auditor Dr. Anthony Mkpe Ayine.
Auditor General of the Federation

Phone:
+2348036991780
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.