Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Ksenija K.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: tatla-tutu@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:57 pm

Email:

Hi! ;)
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich befestige die darstellung.
Ich hoffe, dass ich wirklich real bin hat ihnen sympathisch. Bei mir den verbreiteten russischen namen Tanya. Mein alter dreissig sieben der jahre.
Ich denke, dass sie interessant der mann uberzeugt. Ich habe, dass es gegenwartig der frauen ist viel finden die halfte im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich entschieden diesen die methode.
Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich abzusenden, den ersten schritt zu machen. Sind was wenn, ist bei uns ganz unerwartet es wird die freundschaft beginnen und ist grosser weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur ernst die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom mann und glucklich bis zum ende des lebens!
Erzahle mir ein paar worter uber sich und die lebensinteressen das hobby bitte. Ich werde glucklich ist froh dich besser. Sind mir das foto, damit sehen dich. Ich warte und ich werde froh ist deinem der antwort glucklich.

Wenn du interessiert bist dann schreib mir auf meine mail: tatla-tutu@yandex.com
Ganz best, Tatyana !

/ (translation)

Hi! ;)
I hope you are all well?
I have gotten her the address of electronic mail from agencies of acquaintances. I attach the picture.
I hope that I am really real sympathetic to them. For me the common Russian name Tanya. My age thirty seven years.
I think she's interesting in convincing the man. I have found that there are a lot of women on the internet today. That's why I decided that method.
You are me to you, and I have to send myself off to take the first step. If anything, it is quite unexpected with us it will start the friendship and is bigger further.
I want to say that I am only serious about the relationships %%]. For me, the false relationships do not interest me. I want to be with the man and happy to the end of life!
Tell me a few words about yourself and the interests of the hobby please. I'll be glad you're better. Are you the photo, so see you. I wait and I'll gladly be happy your answer.

If you are interested then write me on my mail: tatla-tutu@yandex.com
All right, Tatyana!

Header:

Return-Path: <tanya@golden-spons.info>
Received: from golden-spons.info (golden-spons.info. [2.59.43.90])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of tanya@golden-spons.info designates 2.59.43.90 as permitted sender) client-ip=2.59.43.90;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@golden-spons.info header.s=key1 header.b=YuVWnpfe;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of tanya@golden-spons.info designates 2.59.43.90 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=tanya@golden-spons.info;
dmarc=pass (p=REJECT sp=REJECT dis=NONE) header.from=golden-spons.info
Message-ID: <E11B52B3B66240538F8AC34CC879DD3F@golden-spons.info>
To:
Subject: Begrussen Sie Mann!
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 21:24:28
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Four pictures received with the message, three already reported here. New one:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yahsd-tatyana@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Same message and same pictures received from:

Return-Path: <tanya@momas.info>
Received: from momas.info (momas.info. [2.59.43.203])
Message-ID: <C03A73D831E5C7F4282D64EBFFA3A09F@momas.info>
Subject: Gute Dating
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:46:23
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 14.0.8117.416

yahsd-tatyana@yandex.ru was the email address shown in the text message for contact.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

taty.ana.tatu.ana@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:11 am

Email:

Grube!
Ich hoffe, es geht euch allen gut?
Ich habe ihren die adresse elektronischer post von die agenturen der bekanntschaften bekommen. Ich ich sende foto.
Ich denke, dass ich wirklich real bin hat ihnen sympathisch. Mich rufen Tatiana. Mein alter 37 der jahre.
Ich ist, dass sie interessant der mann uberzeugt. Ich habe, dass es jetzt der frauen ist viel finden die halfte im Internet. Deshalb habe ich mich entschieden diesen das herangehen zu verwenden.
Du mir du bist, und ich habe mich zu schreiben, dir diesen brief. Plotzlich, ist bei uns eine beziehung eingehen weiter.
Ich will sagen, dass ich mich nur langfristig die beziehungen interessieren%%]. Bei mir nicht erwecken einfach die verlogenen beziehungen nicht interesse. Ich will mit vom menschen und glucklich bis zum ende des lebens!
Schreibe mir etwas uber sich und die lebensinteressen die begeisterungen bitte. Ich werde ist froh grosser uber dich zu erkennen. Ich sende wollte deine fotografie, damit habe eine grobere vorstellung von dir. Ich warte und ich werde ist deinem dem brief glucklich.
Wenn du interessiert bist dann schreib mir auf meine mail: taty.ana.tatu.ana@yandex.com

Mit freundlichen gruben, Tatiana!

/ (translation)

Pit!
I hope you are all well?
I have gotten her the address of electronic mail from agencies of acquaintances. I send a photo.
I think that I am really real sympathetic to them. Call me Tatiana. My age 37 years.
I am that you are interesting the man convinced. I have found that it is now women's plenty on the internet. That's why I decided to use this approach.
You are me you, and I have to write me this letter. Suddenly, we have a relationship going on.
I want to say that I am only interested in long-term relationships %%]. For me, the false relationships do not interest me. I want to be with people and happy to the end of life!
Write me something about yourself and the life's interests the enthusiasm please. I will be glad to know more about you. I wanted to send your photography, so have a rough idea of ​​you. I'll wait and I'll be happy with your letter.
If you are interested then write me on my mail: taty.ana.tatu.ana@yandex.com

Yours sincerely, Tatiana!

Header:

Return-Path: <opros-goda2018.info-vmta@opros-goda2018.info>
Received: from opros-goda2018.info ([2.59.41.29])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of opros-goda2018.info-vmta@opros-goda2018.info designates 2.59.41.29 as permitted sender) client-ip=2.59.41.29;
Message-ID: <0DF7BE5F73A785D60A0F46CE5A6D6147@opros-goda2018.info-vmta>
Subject: Schmetterlinge im Bauch. Brief von Tanya Wilson / Butterflies in the stomach. Letter from Tanya Wilson
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2019 20:33:41
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Originating IP: 2.59.41.29
Originating ISP: Timeweb Ltd.
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

The four stolen pictures received with the message are already reported here.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

ytas.tata@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 03, 2019 11:50 pm

Hi! Nice towrite you. I am Tanya. I will be happyto get to know you better. I want to write that I here only to find serious male, Im not search here just spent time for games. Because I know a lot of such people. hope you an exception. Forgot to tell Im 37 y.o.. write me few information about you. This is my E-mail ytas.tata@yandex.com !!
And of course some not old photos
Tatyana

Header:

Return-Path: <delphineda@bbox.fr>
Received: from 194.156.126.50 (unknown [176.122.60.222]) (Authenticated sender: delphineda@bbox.fr) by relay-sasl-ay.cs.dolmen.bouyguestelecom.fr (Postfix) with ESMTPA id F0E72191; Fri,
Reply-To: Tanya <o@protonmail.com>
Subject: waiting for response letters
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Orig IP: 176.122.60.222 | Orig ISP: Ip Gasanov Farhad Urujbekovich | City: Derbent | Country: Russian Federation

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.