Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sharonwinstonw2@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Military Romance / Trunk box scam:

Nice to meet you, you how are you?

Header:
Return-Path: <stephanielarry5@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2019
Subject:

My Dear Friend,

Thank you so much for your reply, How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in ( Libya ). Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself, My name is Sgt. Sharon Winston, a US Citizen and Army Military, from Charlotte, North Carolina considers Portland Oregon, i Graduated from Parkrose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in ( Libya ) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in ( Libya ).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you
Listing to this,during one of our rescue mission with my Military groups we came across a safe box that contain huge amount of money that belongs to the revolutionaries, which I believe they are using the money in buying weapons and ammunition's for war, after discovered the fund it was agreed by all our military parties in present in that mission that the money will be shared between us.

Dear, out of the total fund my share was $9,000,000 ( Nine Million US Dollars), right now i am seeking your assistance to evacuate my share of the money, which is $9,000,000 to your place as quickly as possible, at the moment i am deeply afraid of losing the funds here due to level of attacks everyday, dear if you can assure me that my funds will be safe in your care until I complete my service here in the next few months. there are no risks involved.
it is truth that i did not know you and seeing my massage maybe surprise to you but to prove to you whom i am i have attach my photos

Dear, due to my position in service, i keep the funds in a treasure box and deposited it to Phoenix Delivery Company and Security Service Dakar Senegal head office here as family items, i don't have bank account here and due to my position in services, I can't transfer the fund because all our activities are monitored, also our military communication here are only radio message and internet facilities. To avoid losing the funds here due to level of crisis everyday, i have made a solid arrangements with (Phoenix Delivery Company and Security Service Dakar Senegal)
, they agreed and promised to send their diplomat to deliver the treasure box to any destination of my choice.

Dear, i need your urgent assistance and as you assist me receive the fund, i shall be compensating you with 30% of the total fund personally, while the remaining balance shall be my investment capital in your City which will still be under your control until i meet you, dear i plead you not to discuss this issue to a third party, if you have any reasons to reject this offer, please delete all my email conversation with you because any leakage of this information will be very dangerous for me considering my position in services.

Dear, i pray and I believe you will not betray my confidence, but rather take me as your own blood sister or your business partner since the fund will be invested under your control. Although you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you so deeply, it is better i reveal my self to you and you help me, than losing the funds here out of my ignores, at this moment i have so much fear in me because i have survived two bomb attack here, so i need your urgent assistance.

Thanks and remain bless, your urgent reply will be highly appreciated, I hope my explanation is very clear but if you need further clarification, then send your questions, I expect to hear from you soonest, always taken good care of yourself and also put me in your daily prayers.

Best Regards,
Sgt Sharon Winston .

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm

dear friend
thanks for your mail , I want to assured you that everything is going to work out accordingly without any problem in the future
meanwhile,every arrangement to insure safe delivery of the cash box to you in your place, through a reliable security and delivery company without any form of problem when you finally receive the consignment box, once again I want you to understand that I did not disclose entire deal to the company for security reasons.

as a woman I really wish to be your partner and also promised to reward you accordingly for your acceptance to help me in securing this money and to maintain confidentiality attached to this business as this is my only hope for investment when i retired from service.

like I told you, I am a serving senior officer in the military and after this business we are going to create an everlasting family relationship, and you will not regret for being part of this project but I pray that God will give you the heart and mind to truly help me without cheating me.

once again, this business is highly secured and risk free if only you will follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly and Please try and keep this matter within yourself alone and never disclose it to anyone.

every arrangement towards this project is between me and you alone and on no account should you disclose it even to the staffs of the delivery company (Phoenix Delivery Company and Security Service Dakar Senegal), also remember that the box consignment was registered to the company as a diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials.
for us to finalize every arrangements kindly send your personal details to me so that I can submit it to the security company to enable them proceed further for the final delivery of the box to your choice of destination/country/address.

this is your required details below to me urgently;

your full names:...........
your residence address :..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Your Country of Origin............
Telephone number:.........
Profession:................

Once you receive the money i will let you know my plans to come over to meet you face to face and we shall discuss and decide on how and where to invest the money. alternatively, when i come over then i will handle the depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I await your immediate response

Best Regards,
Sgt Sharon Winston.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:46 pm

Hello My lovely one

may the almighty God continue to bless you and your family my dear regarding on what you ask me on your previous mail my spirit accepted you because i have prayed over it let GOD show me the right one but rely don't know why i show you but believing in my mind that you will not betrayed me my dear
as i told you in my previous mail that due to the united Nation policy , there is a plan to move some troops out of Libya so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel. due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Phoenix Delivery company and security Service Dakar Senegal diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? this is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely through Diplomatic means and you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the box and do not disclose it to any other person for security reason. I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the transaction and i will be in your country in two weeks time.

please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box. the plan: the diplomat and the box will leave phoenix delivery company and take off from Dakar Senegal international airport today night being Wednesday 4/17/2019 and arrive in your country airport by Thursday 4/18/2019 due to some transit

I have given him your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved. my dear the diplomat will contact you for more information immediately he arrive at your country airport and try to response to him as soon as he contacted you because i have forward all your information to the diplomat.

note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you. you are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag i do not really know how much it will cost at your country airport before he move down to your destination to convey the consignment to you. because i instructed not to open the consignment. the yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to search the consignment, this is in accordance with united Nation's diplomatic delivery act. do not be afraid of anything ok, I promise i will surprise you as soon as i come to your country. You must have to be aware that you are going to assist the diplomat to obtain the diplomatic yellow tag there at the airport before he move down to your destination,the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search.

the diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. the box contains the money and it will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. you shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that is your personal belonging that is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him at the airport. as soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 30% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage is intact. as soon as i come to your country and you can help me to invest it in a good profitable venture in your country. he will contact you again as soon as the consignment arrive at nearest Airport in your country and make sure you follow the instruction of diplomat avoid any problem at the airport with the money. please comply with the diplomat, and take note that i have no power to do anything again here since the diplomat has left, we are being monitored here so you are now in position to direct and assist the diplomat as he prepare to come to you i have in this mail thank you for your understanding

Best Regards,
Sgt. Sharon Winston
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:20 pm

hello my dear how are you doing today? my dear the Agent of Phoenix Delivery company is coming to your country once he arrive he will call you please i want you to follow him up for more direction. please try and help me.thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:38 pm

my dear what happen the Agent called and you did not pick his why please he want you to call him back with this number 8326704446 please try and call him back .

Phone:
+18326704446
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Houston Suburban, TX
Original network provider* Aerial Communications
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:56 pm

Dearest one,

Thanks i understand you very well ,We can now proceed, i want you to submit your details to the delivery company forward all the needed information to the delivery company and i believe as they promised they will get to you as soon as possible to let you know about their further arrangements and the delivery date.

Like I told you earlier, they will tag the box as diplomatic package containing diplomatic materials and it will be deliver to you by your address as i have already handed over the box to them through their accredited agent here in Libya, but they said that all packages that is moving to Africa must go through their African regional head office in Dakar Senegal before departing to any where in the world.

I really want us to conclude this business as soon as possible so that you can receive the package within 2 or 3 days after departure, so i want you to officially contact the security company through their contact information now for proper identification.

Below is their contact details;

company name: phoenix delivery company and security service./ address: Ouest Foire, Face CICES, Dakar Senegal .

Phone: +221 762 928 920

Email Address :
PHOENIXDELIVERYCOMPANY@deliveryman.com

Operation manager: Mr Ani Amudu

Though i have already forwarded your personal data to the company but I will advice you to contact them as well either through email ,the secret code number of the box consignment is 4XFS75X please take note because the deliver officer will ask for the security code number of the package to confirmed you as the rightful person, please you should not disclose this Consignment code that i gave to you is the secret code to open the briefcase when ever they deliver it to you, is only you and me knows it as password please do keep it to your self .

Like I said before I have decide to compensate you with 30% of the total money once you received the money, while the rest balance shall be for my investment capital in your country.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation,I hope to have smile with you soon as I am counting on your honesty, i might not be free to follow the activities of the security company, so I want you to stand on my behalf till the cash box is delivered to you.

my dear fill your name on the space there and others and send it to the delivery company with there email below

Good day Operation manager: Mr Ani Amudu

My name is ..........................................NATIONALITY....................................AGE.....................GENDER..........................PHONE NUMBER..................................OCCUPATION........................................i am the partner of Sgt. Sharon Winston a US citizen and military officer base in Libya, I hereby request your attention on what she told me regarding the consignment box which she deposited to this company (Phoenix Delivery Company and Security Service Dakar Senegal) This application is necessitated by my status as the next of kin and beneficiary,
the procedures and Possibility requirements for bringing the consignment box to my country destination or to my base as it has been directed on my address
without violating laws of my country. I hope my application would be given an urgent and favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully

Phone:
+221762928920
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 am

hello my dear happy Easter and how are you doing today? i want to thank you for been there for me . i can see that you have contacted the company may God bless for me , please once you hear from the company you let me know.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:39 pm

hello my dear how are you doing ? and how did you spent your Easter with your family? please i want to beg you to follow up the company so that you will receive the box and keep it for me till come to meet you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:42 pm

Welcome to Phoenix security and delivery service company
Phoenix security and delivery service company is a privately owned and independent phoenix service provider, providing first class vessel & port agency services. Through a continuing program of strategic development and investment, the company additionally offers a wide range of shipping and logistics services, which include international supply chain management, project freight forwarding, stevedoring & warehousing services, and oil & gas / offshore logistics support services.The group is operated and managed by dedicated and trusted shipping and logistics professionals,with extensive commercial and operational experience in the international phoenix service sector.
Services are offered in Africa, Europe, Asia and South-America from well over 135 offices in 45 countries.Our highly motivated coutry-teams are proud to provide quality personalized services and tailor-made solutions with maximum efficiency to a large variety of clients in multiple disciplined industries.
Phoenix security company Africa, the group’s Vlissingen based Stevedoring and Cargo Handling division relocated to a newly developed facility in April 2013. At the Phoenix terminal, our group offers Stevedoring Services, Storage and Warehousing Solutions, as well as dedicated Project Cargo Handling Services from a 83.000 sqm yard and 12.600 sqm state of the art warehouse with various types of handling equipment available,

4/23/2019

Attention:

We the Phoenix Delivery Company and Security Service Dakar Senegal Regional Branch head Office in Africa, we received a shipment and your personal details as the final recipient of the consignment that was sent to us by Sgt. Sharon Winston, from United State base in Libya . The consignment just arrive and is registered in our office data base.

Actually Sgt. Sharon Winston , paid the Shipment fee at Libya but we are finding out that she did not pay the INSURANCE and Port Of Entry FEES because INSURANCE and Port Of Entry FEES are normally been paid here at our main Senegal office Africa, so we urge you to cooperate with the INSURANCE FEE which is totaled the sum of US$650 Dollars before the package will proceed to your country for final delivery as was deposited.

For urgent departure and delivery of your consignment, you are required to send the above required US$850 Dollars through western union money transfer or money gram to our logistics clearance department as soon as possible with the information below,

RECEIVERS NAME:–----------------- Ani Amudu
ADDRESS:–----------------- Ouest Foire, Face CICES, Dakar Senegal .
CITY :–----------------- Dakar
PHONE NUMBER:–----------------- +221 703697773

Once you make the payments notify us with the receipt from the Western Union so that the final registration will be made to commence all that is necessary needed to be done before departing to your country. Our delivery officer will arrive in your home address any day you wish him to arrive in your residential country. All we need is for your notification and your consignment will be delivered to you safely as was registered.

Meanwhile, you are required to send the above mentioned fund, US$ 650 Dollars for the shipment insurance which will cover your package from Africa to your country.

Our Priority is to serve you better and faster , should you have any question (s) please contact us (PHOENIXDELIVERYCOMPANY@deliveryman.com ) or call ( +221 703697773 ) for more directives/clarifications. Thank you for your understanding and co-operation.

Company name: Phoenix Delivery Company and Security Service.
/ address: Ouest Foire, Face CICES, Dakar Senegal .

Phone: +221 703697773
Email Address :
PHOENIXCOMPANY.SENEGAL@consultant.com

Yours in Service,
Mr. Ani Amudu
Director of Operations
PHOENIX SECURITY SERVICE COMPANY

Header:
Return-Path: <PHOENIXDELIVERYCOMPANY@deliveryman.com>
Received: from [41.83.198.156] ([41.83.198.156]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa06.server.lan [10.76.45.7]) (via HTTP);
Tue, 23 Apr 2019
From: PHOENIX COMPANY <PHOENIXDELIVERYCOMPANY@deliveryman.com>
Subject: Welcome to Phoenix security and delivery service company

Orig IP: 41.83.198.156 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: n/a | Country: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sharonwinstonw2@gmail.com PHOENIXDELIVERYCOMPANY@deliveryman

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:49 pm

Hello how are you doing today with your health which is the most important thing to me , hope that you are fine today sorry for my late reply i was very busy due to the nature of my work as a military personal honestly dear am writing this message with tears and sorrow because of the message i get from the Delivery company concerning the amount needed for insurance please what you have to do now is this try all you can to send the money to them please don't allow me to lose the package remember that i put all my money inside the package bear with me , like what the delivery company stated that there don't ask you to come over to Dakar Senegal to made the payment all there needed is the money to settle for the insurance now dear please do all you can try now to send the money to them because immediately when you receive the package you will take your money back please do as i plead so that the insurance fees will be paid remember that i can not do anything from here due to my work i don't have bank account here think about me take good care waiting to hear from you soon, please all you need to do is go to western union or money-gram and send them the money with the information the give you. may God bless you for me.

yours Sgt Sharon Winston

here is the bank details you can use it and the money.

TD Bank.
Bank Address: 335 New Leicester Highway, Asheville, NC, 28806
Account Name: Philip E.
Address: Christiansburg VA 24073.
Account #: 435936XXXX
Routing #: 053902197.

forward the payment silp to us once you send the money . and your box will be deleived to you.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.