Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

yuliyanfet@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

yulechkapulechka@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:35 pm

Email:

Good day man, Dear stranger, I wish to see how much you are interested in finding and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? I'm Yuliya. I hope to your like my picture. I am also look someone with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I still single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm find for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to search a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are it is a person. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most remarkable moment in our future life. Now I do not know how you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: yulechkapulechka@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer! See you soon, Yuliychika.

Header:

Return-Path: <mitton19@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [202.62.86.211])
Reply-To: Yuliyushok Lady <mitton19@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyushok Lady <mitton19@cure.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Aloha my awesome pen-friend!
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 12:03:35
Message-ID: <20190325120337.8342.mitton--@cure.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 202.62.86.211
Originating ISP: Cityonline Services Ltd
City: Bhimavaram
Country of Origin: India

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

yuliayulichka@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Email:

Good Day Charming! Respected stranger, I want to know how much you interested in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Yuliya. I hope to your like my pic. I am also looking person with which my life will calm and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I am still alone and already very tired of that life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In fact, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to find a lover to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a man. Iwill be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most remarkable moment in our later life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I'll write about myself later.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: yuliayulichka@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer! See you later, Yuliyok!

Header:

Return-Path: <takahasi0621@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (133-132-132-95.pool.ukrtel.net [95.132.132.133])
Reply-To: Yuliyok Yuliyunka <takahasi0621@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Yuliyok Yuliyunka <takahasi0621@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation!
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2019 16:57:51
Message-ID: <20190324165752.9389.takahasi----@lagoon.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 95.132.132.133
Originating ISP: Pjsc Ukrtelecom
City: Odessa
Country of Origin: Ukraine

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 25, 2019).
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

milediledi@vast-tm.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:00 am

Hello man! Dear stranger, I want to see how much you interested in find and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I am hope to your like my foto. I'm also looking man with which my life is quiet and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kind and positive woman. But I still alone and already very tired of such life. So I go to a dating site and found you email. Actually, I'm search for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. The main is my goal I wish to find a companion for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be glad if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I will talk about me later. I'll wait your reply.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private mailbox: milediledi@vast-tm.com

See you soon, Elenika!

Header:
Return-Path: <spa47m49@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [41.226.160.205]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 29 Mar 2019
Subject: Hello stranger.
Reply-To: Sunny Elena <spa47m49@samba.ocn.ne.jp>

Orig IP: 41.226.160.205 | Orig ISP: Topnet | City: Tunis | Country: Tunisia

Same photo posted on 12/22/2018
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

beautibeauti@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Email:

Hello Dear! Dear stranger, I wish to know how much you are interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I am Elena. I'm hope to your like my image. I'm also finding person with which my life is calm and wonderful. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I'm still have one and already very tired of such life. So I come to a dating site and get you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. The main is my goal I wish to search a lover for my solitary life! I very much hope that you are just such a person. I'll be happy if we will find our common interests and our acquaintance is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our conversation therefore more detail I will write about myself later. I will wait for your message.

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular email: beautibeauti@postoel.com

See you later, Elenok,

Header:

Return-Path: <qqzu6n29n@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.68.58.110])
Reply-To: Elenik Smile <qqzu6n29n@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenik Smile <qqzu6n29n@future.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello man
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 23:29:45
Message-ID: <20190328232947.0785.qqzu-n--n@future.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.68.58.110
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Kota Padang
Country of Origin: Indonesia

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 22, 2018 - white dress).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

misticklady@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:26 am

Email:

Woha my new mate. Respected stranger, I want to see how much you interested in find and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? I'm Elena. I hope to your like my photo. I'm also look man with which my life is calm and astonishing. I am very merry, kind and positive woman. But I still have single and yet very tired of such life. So I come to a dating agency and get you email. In reality, I'm look for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my purpose I want to search a lover for my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a man. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our dialogue therefore greater detail I write about myself later. I'll wait for your message.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private email: misticklady@postoel.com

See you soon, Elenulka,

Header:

Return-Path: <tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [119.153.163.231])
Subject: Hello my great mate,
Reply-To: Elenushusya Lady <tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Elenushusya Lady <tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 01:25:16
Message-ID: <20190328012518.0550.tokiwa@honey.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 119.153.163.231
Originating ISP: Pakistan Telecom Company Limited
City: Lahore
Country of Origin: Pakistan

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:59 pm

Woha my awesome friend Dear stranger, I wish to read how much you are interested in search and getting acquainted with new and wonderful girl? I'm Valeriya. I hope to your like my foto. I am also searching someone with whom my life is quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I'm still alone and very tired of that life. So I went to a dating site and got you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I want to search a lover to my lonely life. I very hope that you are it is a person. I'll be glad if we will find our common interests and our familiarity is most wonderful moment in our later life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our communication therefore greater detail I'll write about myself later.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

I will wait your letter. See you soon, Valeriychika,

Header:
Return-Path: <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [175.139.228.133]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA; Sun, 14 Apr 2019
From: Valeriyoka Valeriyunka <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Valeriyoka Valeriyunka <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Valeriyoka Valeriyunka <kimiyoshi@wonder.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey hey my awesome friend,

Orig IP: 175.139.228.133 | Orig ISP: Tm Net, Internet Service Provider | City: Petaling Jaya | Country: Malaysia

Same photo posted on December 21st, 2018.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:11 am

Email:

Good evening Dear stranger, I want to read how much you interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I hope to your like my pic. I am also search someone with which my life is quiet and wonderful. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have one and very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating site and found you email. In reality, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even marriage in future. Most important is my goal - I wish to look a lover for my solitary life. I very much hope that you are it's a man. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continuing our talking therefore more detail I will talk about me later.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my personal mailbox: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

I'll wait for your answer. See you later, Valeriya!

Header:

Return-Path: <kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [103.226.144.12])
Subject: Hello my dear friend.
Reply-To: Smile Valeriyoka <kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Smile Valeriyoka <kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 12:40:15
Message-ID: <20190413124016.2129.kadoya-motor@festa.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 103.226.144.12
Originating ISP: Sonali Internet Services Pvt Ltd
City: Mumbai
Country of Origin: India

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 21, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:47 am

Email:

Good evening Respected stranger, I wish to see how much you interesting in search and familiarity with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking person with which my life will calm and remarkable. I am very cheerful, kindly and positive girl. But I am still have one and very tired of such life. So I go to a dating agency and got you email. Actually, I'm looking for real man for a serious friendship and even wedding in future. Main is my purpose - I wish to find a companion for my lonely life. I very much hope that you are precisely this a person. Iwill be glad if we will find our common interests and our meeting is most wonderful moment in our future life. I do not know how you are interested in continue our talking therefore in more detail I write about myself later.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: mikhaylovavaleriya@postoel.com

I'll wait your letter. See you soon, Valeriyuska.

Header:

Return-Path: <hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.248.123.113])
Reply-To: Mi Valeriyusha <hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mi Valeriyusha <hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutation!
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2019 15:58:06
Message-ID: <20190413155807.4326.hanadokei@coast.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 14.248.123.113
Originating ISP: Vnpt Corp
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=71104 (Oct 23, 2018).

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

vallenmeld@postoel.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:14 pm

Salutti dear stranger Dear stranger, I want to read how much you are interesting in search and acquaintance with new and wonderful girl? My name is Valeriya. I am hope to your like my pic. I'm also look someone with which my life will quiet and astonishing. I am very cheerful, kind and positive girl. But I still have alone and already very tired of kind of life. So I went to a dating agency and got you email. In reality, I'm search for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Main is my goal I wish to find a companion to my lonely life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our familiarity is most great moment in our later life. I do not know how much you are interested in continue our talking therefore greater detail I write about me later.

If you are interested Please reply ONLY to my private mail box: vallenmeld@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you soon, Valeriyka.

Header:
Return-Path: <okimasaki@ivy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [14.139.231.37]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Fri, 19 Apr 2019
Subject: Hey there my dear friend!

Orig IP: 14.139.231.37 | Orig ISP: Nkn Core Network | City: New Delhi | Country: India

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

vallenmeld@postoel.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:00 pm

Email:

Greetings my dear friend. Respected stranger, I want to know how much you are interested in searching and familiarity with new and wonderful woman? My name is Valeriya. I hope to your like my picture. I'm also looking person with which my life will quiet and remarkable. I am very merry, kind and positive girl. But I still have single and already very tired of kind of life. So I go to a dating agency and get you email. Actually, I'm finding for real man for a serious relationship and even marriage in future. Most important is my purpose I wish to search a companion to my solitary life! I very hope that you are just such a person. Iwill be happy if we can find our common interests and our meeting is most great moment in our future life. Now I do not know how much you are interested in continue our communication therefore in more detail I will talk about me later.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my regular email: vallenmeld@postoel.com

I will wait for your answer. See you later, Valeriyuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [188.254.19.170])
Reply-To: Me Valeriyuska <ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Me Valeriyuska <ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello gentleman!
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 23:00:03
Message-ID: <20190418230004.8163.ro-zu@fancy.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 188.254.19.170
Originating ISP: Rostelecom
City: Moscow
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.