Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rainbowen1968@aol.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 pm

To:
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018,
Subject: Quick Recovery Wishes

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
935 Pennsylvania Ave NW Washington, DC 20535,
USA.

To:

Its so unfortunate that you are beginning to make me feel so much regrets for ever getting involved in your compensation case starting from the apprehension of Timothy till this point. Ignoring all my messages on hangout is a definition of complete rudeness. Despite the fact that I felt for you. I still cared about you but you have never responded.

I have always sworn to guide you till the end until your compensation finally reflects in your bank account. This is the major reason why I have not backed out despite all your unwelcomed attitude of ignoring my messages. I was able to convey your current situation to the financial institution.

I do not know if you have heard from the financial institution? All the while you have ignored my hangout messages, I did not give up but consistently followed up on your compensation with the financial institution. They managed to extend the deadline till month end, giving us an opportunity of meeting up with the required fee for the Reflection code.

I would appreciate it if you respond to this mail and let me know your decision. If you also decide that I back out completely from the investigation / compensation, then I would also appreciate you let me know and also when I would get a refund for all my assistances. I would find time to communicate with your man Craig so I know what exactly is happening.

To:
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2018,
Subject: Re: FBI Mark Morgan

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

First of all, I have ceased all communication with you the very minute you decided to involve yourself with another imposter of the Police dept who have succeeded in hypnotizing you and seeing me and all my efforts as impersonating the FBI. You requested my assistance and I gave it to you till the very minute you betrayed and went against the agreement reached to enable you recover all your stolen funds.

You have on the 10th of this month October, 2018 contacted me once again via this medium to call you through the same contracted/fake Police's number XXXXXXXXXX. as against your phone number which is . Well do know that you bridged the contract and I was deeply hurt despite all the assistance I rendered.

I have not even heard from your man Craig. All did you both plan swindle me of all my assistance to you ? I will be awaiting your response only through this medium. I still have all your information as I must ensure you refund all the monies I used to assist you while trying to get your refund. Have a beautiful day as I expect your response.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: rainbowen1968@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:55 pm

Other bank accounts used by the scammer:

Bank Name: CiTi Bank
Account Name: Oluranti O.
Account Number: 910868XXXX
Routine: 052002166
Swiftcode: CITIUS33
Bank Address: 14405 Laurel Pl, Laurel, Maryland
Zipcode: 20707
Account owner email address: XXXXXXXXXX@aol.com
Account owner phone number: XXXXXXXX

Bank: Bank of America
Address: 555 California Street
San Francisco, CA
Swift: BOFAUS6S
RTG: 026009593
ACCT: 44603505XXXX
Acct Holder: O. A. and P.
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
Intermediary Bank: Wells Fargo Bank N.A.
375 Park Avenue
New York, NY
Identifier: PNBPUS3NNYC

Bank: RBC
to Name : KINGLEY C.
Account# 522XXXX
Transit # 04238
Bank Institution: 003

BANK OF MONTREAL
To NAME : DALE R. S.
Account # 0793-395XXXX
Transit # 07930
Bank institution: 001

School name: B. C.
Address: Missssauga, On. L5B 1M9, Canada
Bank of Montreal suite 1000
Bank address: 6605 Hurontario, St.
Missisauga, ON, Canada L5T 0A4
Acount # 102XXXX
Transit # 38582
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2

Midfirst Bank
Oklahoma City, OK
ABA: 303087995
ACCT: 490101XXXX
Acct Holder: U. C. LLC.
Edmond, OK 73013

Cibc
Transit: 03862
Institution: 001
Acct: 506XXXX
Name XXXXXXX O. Inc.

Scotiabank
Acct Name: T. B.
Company Name: S. Trading Co
Acct: 60012016XXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmark@dr.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:12 am

Added information that is out of the Timeline sequence:

To:
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2018,
Subject: Re: Question

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To: ,

Hope you are doing okay this day ? I must admit that you still need to put yourself together and stay focused to enable things to fall back in place for you.

I have advised you severally on that code of conduct and it would gladden my heart if you sincerely take it serious as it would help your speedy recovery emotionally.

As regards your question asked, I would be brief in my response but first of all, I want you to know that my involvement on this case is giving you an edge and 100% guarantee for you to be the first victim whose compensation would be paid before other victims.

Ans 1: The $25,000 insurance deposit is refundable and hence, you are getting a total of 250,000 + 25,000 = $275,000 usd.

Ans 2: This refundable insurance deposit happens to be the last payment as far as I investigated properly.

Ans 3: The Original Compensation due to you is $250,000. Plus your refundable $25,000 which equals $275,000 usd.

Going back to your request to assist you with $10,000, it would have been my greatest pleasure to assist you even for the sake of Craig my friend. But at the moment, all I can be able to render to you as assistance is about $3,000 and this would leave you with a balance of $12,000 usd.

My hands are tied but I do not mind to assist you with the $3,000 as long as you would refund it immediately your compensation has been paid into your bank account before this month end.

And for the balance of $12,000 usd, you have to try your best possible like I earlier advised to borrow from your colleagues at work or even your bank or your brother in California.

NB: Ensure to keep to my warnings of not disclosing the nature of the investigation/compensation until you have finally received all your money.

Until I read from you, I would like to wish you good luck and a big congratulations in advance.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

To: 
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018,
Subject: Re: Compensation funds not coming in

Attn:

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you in the last hours. Was expecting to read good news from you but since you haven't gotten any credit alert at the moment, then I'll just look into it and get back to you.

Secondly, I have been battling with holding on with my transfer to handle the other cases at hand until you have confirmed your compensation. I was only granted 3weeks before I am officially transferred.

Would stay with you till the end. Get back to me after the receipt of this brief mail.

Sincerely
Agent Mark
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

agntmarkm@gmail.com accounts@countytrustandfinance.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:15 am

To:
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2018,
Subject: Re: Fw: Account Registration

Field Intelligence Unit
J. Edgar Hoover Bldg.
USA.

To:

I was also about to contact you about the information. Without wasting time, the financial institution got back to me with your online compensation details. They have apologized for their gross misconduct which resulted from their server break down. Details below:

https:/ /www.countytrustandfinance.com/login.php
Account no:
pass:
Pin Number:

Before I forget, I want to quickly congratulate you that the united states government increased your compensation payment to the tune of $325,000. I was made to understand that You can transfer your money from your online compensation account to your HSBC account.

If you have any further question or information, you can let me know and I contact them immediately. I will also forward a copy of this mail to your man Craig.

Yours in service,
Agent Mark A. Morgan
R.D.

From: "accounts@countytrustandfinance.com" <accounts@countytrustandfinance.com>
To:
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2018,
Subject: Password change

Your password is successfully changed. New Password is : XXXXXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Previous

Return to Romance scams.