Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

williamsdaniel649@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

williamsdaniel649@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:27 pm

Military Romance / Non-delivery type scam:

Please i will like you to contact me on my id for urgent discssion
aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Header:
Return-Path: <williamsdaniel649@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: mirabeloneil801@hotmail.com
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019
Subject: Please i will like you to contact me on my id for urgent discssion aliciafranciss@yahoo.com
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:32 pm

Hello Dearest,
My Name is Sgt Alicia Francis, i hope all is well with you? I am a soldier working as United Nations peace keeping troop in Syria on war against terrorism. I have in my possession the sum of $3.6 millions USD Which i made here in Syria. I deposited this money with a Red Cross agent because of the law of UN. I want you to stand as my beneficiary to receive the fund and keep it safe because i don't trust Red Cross agent.

I want you to help me and keep the money save in your account so that as soon as am through with my mission here in Syria, I will come over to your country for us to meet face to face and know each other. I will give you 50% of the total money for your assistance after you have receive the money. please reply back to me if you are willing to work with me so that i can send you more information where the money is been kept by the Red Cross Agent. Your urgent reply is highly needed.
Best Regards,
Sgt Alicia Francis

Header:
Return-Path: <aliciafranciss@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic306.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019
Reply-To: Alicia Francis <aliciafranciss@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Dearest,

Stolen images used:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:19 pm

Hello My lovely friend,

May the good God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email, indicating your willingness to assist me safeguard this money in your country or any country that you will recommend. Am well impressed by your person and I feel I have found the right person, but time will tell. As you know, the success of this money will depend on our total mutual trust. I want everything to be clear to you right now, but you have to read carefully. The deal is all about the money I made here in Syria, and I have it kept safely in a BOX and stored in an abandoned place. Due to the United Nation policy on Syria troops, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to the United States because since they know me as military personnel, they will want to know how I come about it. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this BOX moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means. You have to keep everything confidential till you receive the fund as a consignment.

Finally, I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 50% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the money. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured and monitored by United Nation and USA network on what ever concerning phone calling meaning am not in position to make a call due to our calls here are been monitored, only way to contact you is by email no one can monitor our emails which is the only way to communicate with you. I will only reach you through email for security reason, because our calls are be monitored.

I just have to be sure whom I am dealing with. Please if you can handle it, let me know so that i will furnish you on the way forward. Please send your information so that i will furnish you on the modality to follow as soon as possible.

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address:_________________
Your passport / Id card copy:______________
Your Phone Number:_________________
Your Occupation:___________________
Your Age:___________________________
Your Nearest Airport:______________
Your country:_______________

Best Regards,

Sgt. Alicia Francis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:46 pm

Please send me your full details to proceed with you,

Your Name:_______________________
Your Address:_________________
Your passport / Id card copy:______________
Your Phone Number:_________________
Your Occupation:___________________
Your Age:___________________________
Your Nearest Airport:______________
Your country:_______________

Best Regards,

Sgt. Alicia Francis
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:20 pm

Hello My lovely friend,
May the almighty God continue to bless you and your family for your very kind and prompt response to my email.

As i told you in my previous mail that due to the United Nation policy on Syria, there is a plan to move some troops out of Syria so I will be among the people that will be moving out. I cannot take this money to move about with because since they know me as military personnel. Due to this, I have made an arrangement for a Red Cross diplomat agent to move this fund. The question is who will be in charge of the money in my absence? This is exactly why I need your help. I want to guarantee you that you will not stand any risk in this as I have mapped out the strategy to have this box moved out of here safely Through Diplomatic means and you have to keep everything confidential till you receive the box and do not disclose it to any other person for security reason. I have made all the arrangement on how to carry out the logistic.

Please make sure that you keep everything confidential till you receive the consignment box. The box will leave on board with the Red Cross jet from Syria on 2nd and arrive USA International Airport on 3rd of April 2019.

I have give him your full names, address of delivery and your phone numbers for him to make the necessary logistics involved. My dear the diplomat will contact you when at the USA International Airport for more direction of his arrival to your said address with the consignment box, and diplomat is a Sudanese man, try to response to him very well as soon as he contacted you because i have forward all your information to the diplomat.

The diplomat name is below,

Name: Dr Phillip Richard

Note: It has to be clear to you that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the box as I will only tell him that it contains your personal belongings. Then you shall take control and reach an agreement with him as regards to the delivery of the box to you. You are going to help the diplomat to secure the diplomatic yellow tag at the Airport before he move down to your home to deliver the consignment to you. Because i instructed not to open the consignment. The yellow tag is required to avoid the customs and other security agents at the airport not to search the consignment box. Do not be afraid of anything OK, I promise i will surprise you as soon as i come to you. Please have it in mind any charges of immigration or custom fee in USA on the diplomat arrival you will be one to take care of it take note of this in case if any come out please.

You must have to be aware that you are going to assist the diplomat to get the diplomatic yellow tag there at the Airport before he move down to your destination, the diplomat shall not have any doubt that the box belongs to you because I instructed at no time the box will be open or search.

The diplomat shall make use of his diplomatic immunity to ensure that the box is delivered to you as a diplomatic package which shall be free from any form of check at the airport. The box contains the money and it will be protected with a pin code which I will make available to only you alone. You shall not in any case disclose the content of the box to the diplomat for security reasons. I told him that is your personal belonging. That is why the diplomatic yellow tag is require from him at the airport. As soon as you receive the box and the pin code, you shall have in mind that your percentage will be 50% of the total sum while you shall ensure that my own percentage of 50% is intact. I will contact you again as soon as the consignment arrive at USA International Airport and make sure you follow the instruction of the diplomat avoid any problem at the airport with the money.

Best Regards,

Sgt Alicia Francis.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:13 pm

Nice to read your email and i believe as you have promise, but when you receive the box please make sure you keep it in good place? Thanks and keep contact.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello Dear,
Am informing you that the diplomat will board tomorrow and arrive on Wednesday as planed, Please make sure to follow his instruction as soon he call you please. I have did my part on buying him the flight ticket, and right now i have hand him over the box, it will remain the yellow tag clearance in your country when he arrived, make sure please you help him pay for it as my partner thanks and wait for your reply.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:59 pm

Hello Dear,
I am letting you know the diplomat has leave today, please expect his call by tomorrow, i will hope for good news tomorrow please.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:16 pm

This is so bad and you should have told me this in time because i told you about this date in time, why all this? I have already let him know this and when he arrive he will see what to do, but if not he will wait on airport, but know this is more risk on this box.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

aliciafranciss@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:27 pm

The diplomat has been calling you since yesterday, please i have gave him your phone number to contact you, but what ever you communicate with him let me know thanks
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.