Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Aaron Ramos

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

willsscott503@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:29 pm

Greetings!

I know you will be surprise to read my email Please don’t be skeptical to reply me. My name is Capt. Fredrickson scott. I am a member of the US ARMY team deployed to Syria because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered trunk boxes containing American dollar bills and Gold bars. I have deposited two of these boxes with a safe keeping company here in Asia. Am looking for a trust worthy person who will assist me to receive the Funds and Gold bars in his/her country. Once I receive a message from you notifying me of your interest, the details of the transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding the business would then be brought to your knowledge.

Best Regards

Capt. Fredrickson scott

Header:
Return-Path: <willsscott503@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019
Subject: Greetings!
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwarichy72@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:50 pm

Hello ,

Thank you for your response to my email, I apologise for the delay in getting back to you. I has been busy with military duties here in Syria. As you already know, My name is Capt. Fredrickson richy. I am the leader of my squad. I am currently stationed in Syria because of the current ISIS problems. I am on my second mission to Syria and I have already spent 13 months here in Syria. My first mission to Syria was in 2011. My mission ended in 2013. When I get back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lot. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 15 years. My son lives with my ex in Miami. I have full custody of him. I do not want to pay my ex any amount of money again. I will be getting my son to stay with me when I come home soon. I was married only once.

I am now looking for a trust worthy person who will assist me to receive the Funds and Gold bars in his/her country. I will finish my mission here in 2 months and I will fly to your country to meet you for sharing of the Money and Gold bars. Actually, we are not allowed to communicate with outsiders because of security reasons but I need to achieve this life time opportunity. The two trunk boxes valued the sum of $1,950,000.00. US dollars and 210KG of Gold Bars. I have a perfect means and method to bring in the boxes to you safely. I am ready and willing to share the content on a 60/40 basis with you for your cooperation and assistance.

I want to assure you that this transaction is Legal free, And I will use my Power/Authority as US Army Captain to make it a safe and smooth transaction.

Please send me your details so that we can proceed further.

FULL NAME:...............................................
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:......................
MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:.......................
FAX NUMBER:............................................
MARITAL STATUS:.....................................
AGE:.......................... ................................
COPY OF ID OR PHOTOGRAPH ATTACHMENT?

I have attached my photo for you to see who you are dealing with. Thank you.

Best Regards

Capt. Fredrickson richy

Photo is posted in this topic on March 11th, 2013.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwarichy72@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:32 am

Hello

Thank you for all the information you have provided for this transaction. I am sorry for replying back to you late, I was away for military duties and I could not make use of internet access as we're facing latest ISIS Attack in Syria Kills 4 Americans, Raising New Worries About Troop Withdrawal.

Four Americans were among 19 people killed in Syria on Wednesday in a suicide bombing that was claimed by the Islamic State, just weeks after President Trump ordered the withdrawal of United States forces and declared that the extremist group had been defeated.

The attack targeted an American military convoy in the northern city of Manbij while troops were inside the Palace of the Princes, a restaurant where they often stopped to eat during patrols, residents said. While the Americans were inside, a nearby suicide attacker wearing an explosive vest blew himself up.

The bombing raised new questions about Mr. Trump’s surprise decision last month to end the American ground war in Syria. Critics of the president’s plans, including members of his own party, said Mr. Trump’s claim of victory over the Islamic State may have emboldened its fighters and encouraged Wednesday’s strike.

It was at least the sixth major attack by the Islamic State in less than a month, this was one of the deadliest days that the American-led coalition had suffered in the fight against the group.

We have lost our soldier's during this ISIS Crisis in Syria. I will be completing my duty here in less than two months. and I will fly to your country to meet you face to face for the sharing of $1,950,000.00. US dollars and 210KG of Gold Bars.

Like I said earlier, I will use my legal Power/Authority as US Army Captain to make this transaction a successful one. I have concluded arrangements with the SG International Security Company in China-Asia where I deposited the two trunk boxes to release and deliver the boxes to your country. They Security company is waiting to hear from you. Please kindly contact the security company today.

SECURITY COMPANY INFORMATION;

SG INTERNATIONAL SECURITY SERVICES CO.,LTD.
No. 77 Nanshan Road,
Xihu District,
Hangzhou, Zhengjiang
P.C:310000
Email: sgsfinancecompanyservices@consultant.com
Director Incharge: BING YU ZHANG

Tel: 0086(131)-29309949
Fax: 0086(131)-87393694

Contact Mr. BING YU ZHANG. Let him know that you are my foreign representative/partner for the release and shipment of the two trunk boxes deposited by Capt. Fredrickson Richy US ARMY. I have informed them about you please try and contact them today so that they will start the process of shipment to your country.

Keep this transaction confidential between me and you.

Best Regards

Capt. Fredrickson Richy

Phone:
+8613129309949
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination China
City or exchange location
Original network provider* China Unicom

+8613187393694
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination China
City or exchange location
Original network provider* China Unicom
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgsfinancecompanyservices@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:40 pm

NO. 77 NANSHAN ROAD,
XIHU, DISTRICT
HANGZHOU, ZHENGJIANG
P.C:310000, CHINA.

11/03/2019

DEAR

WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR EMAIL. MY NAME IS MR. BING YU ZHANG, THE DIRECTOR OF SG INTERNATIONAL SECURITY SERVICES COMPANY HANGZHOU, ZHENGJIANG CHINA. YOUR PARTNER, CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY INFORMED ME ABOUT YOU AND INSTRUCTED US TO RELEASE AND DELIVER TWO TRUNK CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOU IN YOUR ADDRESS AT 5570 MARTIN LUTHER KING AVE. KALAMAZOO, MI 49001 USA.

CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY DEPOSITED TWO METALLIC TRUNK BOXES IN OUR CUSTODY SINCE 15TH OF OCTOBER 2018. NOW BEFORE WE CAN RELEASE AND DELIVER THE BOXES TO YOUR HOME ADDRESS AS CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY DEMANDED BY A SPECIAL DELIVERY COVERAGE.

WE SHALL REQUIRE FROM YOU THE FOLLOWING URGENTLY:

FULL NAME: ===================
CITY: ===================
CURRENT HOME ADDRESS: ================
TELEPHONE/CELL PHONE NUMBER.==============
A COPY OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION: ===================
YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT ====================
CONSIGNMENT BOXES REGISTRATION NUMBERS: ====================
CONSIGNMENT BOXES SECURITY CODE: ====================
CONSIGNMENT BOXES COLOURS: ====================

WE WILL DO A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY, THE WHOLE DEPOSIT DOCUMENT HAVE TO BEAR YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS THE FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE/BENEFICIARY. AS SOON AS WE DO THAT, WE WILL SEND THE CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOUR ADDRESS IN CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY IS AWARE OF THAT, WE INFORMED HIM ON OUR CONVERSATION YESTERDAY.

THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. WE SINCERELY HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

KIND REGARDS

DIRECTOR INCHARGE: BING YU ZHANG
SG INTERNATIONAL SECURITY SERVICES
EMAIL: sgsfinancecompanyservices@consultant.com
TEL: 0086(131)-2930994
FAX: 0086(131)-8739369

Header:
Return-Path: <sgsfinancecompanyservices@consultant.com>
Received: from [197.210.53.81] ([197.210.53.81]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa05.server.lan [10.76.45.6]) (via HTTP);
Mon, 11 Mar 2019
From: SG SECURITY COURIER COMPANY SERVICES <sgsfinancecompanyservices@consultant.com>
Subject: FROM SG INTERNATIONAL SECURITY SERVICES

Orig IP: 197.210.53.81 | Orig ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communication Limited | City: Lagos | Country: Nigeria
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:22 pm

DEAR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL AND PROVIDING ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED FOR THE SHIPMENT OF THE TRUNK BOXES TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AT .

WE HAVE COMPLETED A CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP TO YOUR NAME AND THE NAME OF CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY. THE WHOLE DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS IS ON YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS AS THE FOREIGN REPRESENTATIVE TO RECEIVE THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES.

WE WILL RELEASE THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES AND SHIP IT TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AS INSTRUCTED BY CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW THE WEIGHT AND CHARGES OF THE TWO CONSIGNMENT BOXES WHEN I CONFIRM IT TOMORROW.

I WILL SEND YOU THE SHIPPING DETAILS AND TRACKING NUMBER SO THAT YOU CAN TRACK AND KNOW WHEN THE BOXES WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS.

KIND REGARDS

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:25 pm

NO. 77 NANSHAN ROAD,
XIHU, DISTRICT
HANGZHOU, ZHENGJIANG

14/03/2019

DEAR

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE DETAILS/INFORMATION I GOT FROM THE INTERNATIONAL COURIER SHIPPING COMPANY TODAY.

Weighing and measuring of consignment boxes.

Charging shipment weight.

The weight to be charged is determined by the dimensions of consignment, being a basic rule for shipment costs settings. Firstly, the volume or load metric of a consignment is calculated. On condition a consignment occupies less than 1.6 ml (including), we do not take load metric of a consignment into account. The volume of a consignment is calculated as follows: length (m) x width (m) x height (m). Load meters are then calculated using the following formula: length (m) x width (m) / 2.4. Resulting data are compared with the actual weight of the consignment and the figure being the highest of these three values, is taken into consideration throughout further measuring calculations. Finally, we gain resulting weight according to the relevant country coefficient.

I would highly advise you in charge of receiving shipments to make sure you make full payment of your consignments and ask for all the information regarding the shipping services. For instance, a question of measuring and weighing has its own clear rules, taking safety and quality of delivery into account and therefore paying high attention to this is crucial, adding, customers will save unnecessary expenses on fines and avoid financial loss and damage to reputation for failure in meeting delivery deadlines.

An entire collective of consignment boxes - 70kg/pc,2 using hydraulic tailgate.

The total charges cost of the two consignment boxes is; $5,840.00 US Dollars.

The shipping tracking number will be release to you as soon as you pay for the shipping charges which is $3,840.00 US Dollars.

I will send you the information to pay for the shipping charges as soon as i hear from you.

KIND REGARDS

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

edwarichy72@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:29 pm

Greetings!

I know you will be surprise to read my email Please don’t be skeptical to reply me. My name is Capt. Fredrickson richy. I am a member of the US ARMY team deployed to Syria because of the current ISIS problems. I discovered trunk boxes containing American dollar bills and Gold bars. I have deposited two of these boxes with a safe keeping company here in Asia. Am looking for a trust worthy person who will assist me to receive the Funds and Gold bars in his/her country. Once I receive a message from you notifying me of your interest, the details of the transaction/the terms and condition of sharing regarding the business would then be brought to your knowledge.

Best Regards

Capt. Fredrickson richy
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:49 pm

NO. 77 NANSHAN ROAD,
XIHU, DISTRICT
HANGZHOU, ZHENGJIANG

15/03/2019

DEAR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE, THE TWO TRUNK CONSIGNMENT BOXES IS READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS AT .

I HAVE CONCLUDED ALL THE NECESSARY ARRANGMENTS FOR SHIPMENT. WE ARE WAITING FOR THE SHIPPING CHARGES WHICH IS $3,840.00 USD BEFORE WE DISPATCH THE TWO TRUNK CONSIGNMENT BOXES TO YOUR ADDRESS AS COMMANDED BY CAPT. FREDRICKSON RICHY. I WILL SEND YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER AS SOON AS I CONFIRM YOUR SHIPPING PAYMENT.

WE HAVE TWO METHODS OF PAYMENT.

DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MONEYGRAM MONEY TRANSFER ? OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER ?

DO YOU KNOW THIS PLACE/LOCATION;

MoneyGram inside

THIS IS THE LOCATION YOU CAN FIND A MONEYGRAM OFFICE CLOSE TO YOU.

I WILL SEND YOU OUR DETAILS FOR THE MONEYGRAM TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY I HEAR FROM YOU.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:51 pm

NO. 77 NANSHAN ROAD,
XIHU, DISTRICT
HANGZHOU, ZHENGJIANG

16/03/2019

DEAR

THIS IS OUR BANK INFORMATION TO TRANSFER THE MONEY FOR THE SHIPPING CHARGES OF $3,840.00 USD.

BANK DETAILS;

Bank Name: China Construction Bank
Hangzhou Branch
Account Name: Cheng J.
Account Number: 62170 01540 01149 XXXX
Swift Code: PCBCCNBJZJX
Bank Address: No. 135 Qingjiang Road, Jianggan District, Hangzhou Sijiqing Branch
Beneficiary Address: Hangzhou 310016, China.

KINDLY SEND US THE TRANSFER RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION.

KIND REGARDS
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:05 pm

NO. 77 NANSHAN ROAD,
XIHU, DISTRICT
HANGZHOU, ZHENGJIANG

18/03/2019

DEAR

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. WE ARE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE SHIPPING PAYMENT TRANSFER RECEIPT.

KINDLY SEND US THE TRANSFER RECEIPT FOR CONFIRMATION.

KIND REGARDS

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.