Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of of Daria Klyukina

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of of Daria Klyukina

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:32 am

Hi stranger Im Natalya. I'm pretty pleased to meet up with you now.It looks like you are questioning the reason I had written to you.I wish to point out the fact that Im in search of a male and also happiness. Maybe you will be the individual who'll cause me to feel satisfied.This is certainly what I'm missing. Please do not think of me as child like. There's no doubt that that we may be happy)I want to say i was given birth to and spent my younger years in Byelarus. Although I am currently in Russian federation for a long time.And so today I'm thirty-five yr old. Exactly how old you are? Are you looking for a female who is likely to make you personally cheerful?I think our targets are similar. It appears to me that we need to start our contact.I am delighted to discover your photos and also find out your current lifestyle. Write me. Natalyusya,

Header:
Return-Path: <aknk@ams.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (183.82.117.35) by msrg5081.rgserv.odn.ne.jp (9.0.018.07.06)
id 5B57F9BE050A95B9;
Tue, 30 Oct 2018
To: <mpdale44@hotmail.com>
Subject: Woha my awesome pen-friend!

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lyab.natalya@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:31 am

Hi gentleman, Im Natasha. Im happy to meet you personally.I believe you are curious about why I wrote to you personally.I wish to say the fact that Im seeking a male as well as happiness. Perhaps you are the person that will make me happy.This really is everything that I'm missing. tend not to find me naive. I think that I could be happy)I have to point out that I came into this world and spent all my youth in Byelarus. But I have been currently in Russia just for a while.And these days Im thirty five years of age. Exactly how old are you? You are in search of a female just who will make you personally very happy?I do think our desired goals are exactly the same. It appears in my opinion that we should try to begin our verbal exchanges.I will be delighted to check out your photos and learn your personal life. Write me. Natashulechka.

Header:
Return-Path: <m.kato2011@silver.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (node-1fb.pool-125-26.dynamic.totbb.net [125.26.7.55]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Thu, 8 Nov 2018
Subject: Hi!
Reply-To: Natalyulenka <lyab.natalya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Natalyulenka <m.kato2011@silver.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 125.26.7.55
Originating ISP: Tot Public Company Limited
City: Kanchanaburi
Country of Origin: Thailand

The picture is a stolen image of Daria Klyukina, Russian model and actress.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

lyabnat@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:20 pm

Email:

Good DayCharming, My name is Natasha. Im incredibly happy to meet up with you personally.I'm sure you are asking yourself the reason I written to you.I would like to state that Im looking for a male and joy and happiness. Perhaps you will be someone who will cause me to feel happy.That is what I'm missing. will not think of me as naive. I believe that we may be very happy)I wish to state that I came into this world and spent all my childhood in Belarus. But I've been currently in The russian federation for a while.And now I'm thirty-five yrs. old. Exactly how old are you? Have you been searching for a girl who also can make you cheerful?I think our goals are identical. It seems to me we need to start our contact.I am glad to view your images and also study your personal lifestyle. Please reply. Natalyoka

Header:

Return-Path: <benio@wing.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.2.164.21])
Subject: Greetings stranger
Reply-To: Natalia <lyabnat@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Natalia <benio@wing.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 117.2.164.21
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Da Nang
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here ( Nov 02, 2018).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

lyabnatalya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:04 am

Email:

Greetings my friend, I'm Natasha. I am very pleased to meet you.I do think you are wondering the reason why I written to you.I actually would like to tell you the fact that Im searching for a guy and joy and happiness. Possibly you are the person who'll cause me to feel satisfied.This is everything that I am missing. Please do not think of me as naive. I do believe that we may be very happy)Allow me to say say i was given birth to and spent my youth in Byelarus. Although I've been currently in Russia for a long time.And so at this point I'm 35 years old. And how old are you currently? You are searching for a woman who can make you personally cheerful?I do think our desired goals are identical! It appears if you ask me we need to begin our interaction.I will be grateful to see your photos as well as learn your personal life. Please reply. Natalyusenka.

Header:

Return-Path: <akiko-1008@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [139.194.203.198])
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend,
From: Natalyushoka Natalyusya <akiko-1008@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Natalyushoka Natalyusya <lyabnatalya@yandex.com>
Errors-To: Natalyushoka Natalyusya <akiko-1008@mail.goo.ne.jp>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018

Originating IP: 139.194.203.198
Originating ISP: Linknet-fastnet Asn
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

darinaosi@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Email:

Hey there my awesome friend, Can you communicate in English? I speak only English. I hope you make out what I'm writing to you. I'm asking you to look at my email. I am in a a search of a good man, who I will be happy with. I'm 33 years old. I'm not searching for amusement. I'm not a young girl, I am interested in a true relationship. I 'm trying to meet a man who I can go to cinema with, explore forest, spend time two of us, or one day have a family. I have never made the first step, but I don't want to be alone anymore. I 'm trying to find someone who's no less than thirty five. Hope you're the one who I will be happy with. My name is Daria. I 'm living in Russland. Where do you live? I hope you're interested and that my letter will be noticed. I'm attaching a photo of me. I wish to see a photo of you too.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my private mailbox: darinaosi@yandex.com

Looking forward to speaking more with you. Daria!

Header:

Return-Path: <ooyannmac@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [36.74.100.63])
Reply-To: Mi Daria <ooyannmac@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Mi Daria <ooyannmac@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hey there my awesome pen-friend
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2019 12:01:26
Message-ID: <20190226120128.4488.ooyannmac@dolphin.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 36.74.100.63
Originating ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia
City: Tuban
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

osi.dariya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:40 am

Email:

Hello charming man! Can you understand English language? I understand only English. I hope you comprehend what I'm telling you. Please see this letter. I am in a a search of a serious man, who will give me happiness. I am 33 y.old. I'm not interested in a game. I'm not young anymore, I am interested in a serious relationship. I want to be with a man to go to a cinema with, explore forest, do things together, or some day create a family. I have never done the first move, however I don't want to be alone anymore. I want to meet a man who's no younger than thirty-five years. I hope you're the one who will make me happy. My name is Daria. I 'm living in Russian Federation. Where do you live? Hope you're interested and that my letter will be noticed. I'm attaching a picture of me. I wish to have a photo of you too.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mailbox: osi.dariya@yandex.com

Looking forward to chatting more with you. Dariok!

Header:

Return-Path: <chronometer@train.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.79.184.231])
rom: Darichika Dariunya <chronometer@train.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Darichika Dariunya <chronometer@train.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Darichika Dariunya <chronometer@train.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hi unknown.
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2019 10:51:03
Message-ID: <20190309105105.3072.chronometer@train.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 27.79.184.231
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Hanoi
Country of Origin: Vietnam

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

osidary@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:40 pm

Email:

Aloha my great friend. Can you communicate in English language? I speak only English. I hope you understand what I'm saying to you. Please see this letter. I'm looking for a good man, who will give me happiness. I'm thirty three years. I'm not interested in a game. I'm not young anymore, I want a real relationship. I want to meet someone who will take me to a cinema, enjoy forest, enjoy things together, or one day have a family. I have never done the first move, however I am tired to be alone. I would like to be with someone who's no less than thirty five years. Hope you're the one who I will be happy with. My name is Daria. I live in Russia. How about you? Hope you're interested and that my letter will be noticed. I'm including my picture. I would like to receive a photo of you too.

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: osidary@yandex.com

Looking forward to speaking more with you. Darioka.

Header:

Return-Path: <hao63350@rio.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (213.150.170.206)
Subject: Greetings friend!
Reply-To: Me Dariushuska <hao63350@rio.odn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Me Dariushuska <hao63350@rio.odn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 15:03:34
Message-ID: <20190312150334.7216.hao-----@rio.odn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 213.150.170.206
Originating ISP: Orange
City: Tunis
Country of Origin: Tunisia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.