Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

alexanderdowner72@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:48 pm

Dear Friend,
How are you today, my name is Mr. Alexander Downer , I am from Australia. did you receive the email I sent you last week,
pleas reply me back is urgent for business interest.

call me on this Number +61 488896108 or Reply me on this Email, alexanderdowner72@gmail.com
Best regards
Mr. Alexander Downer

Header:
Return-Path: <WWW087@tulip.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from User (p1496098-omed01.osaka.ocn.ne.jp [153.249.199.97]) by msgw009-02.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id E06F967D15; Tue, 12 Mar 2019
Reply-To: <alexanderdowner72@gmail.com>
Subject: SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS FOR PAYMENT!!!

Phone:
+61488896108
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Australia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telstra Corporation Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Anthony.D@csinet.net

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:08 am

SUBMIT YOUR DETAILS,
Mr. Alexander Downer <Anthony.D@csinet.net> Today at 21:53
Message body
Dear Friend,

How are you today, my name is Mr. Alexander Downer , I am from Australia. did you receive the email I sent you last week,
pleas reply me back is urgent for business interest.

call me on this Number +61488896108 or Reply me on this Email, alexanderdowner72@gmail.com

Best regards
Mr. Alexander Downer
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:33 am

Dear friend

In respond to your email, I want to invest in your country with sum of $47 million dollars, first of all let me introduce myself, my name is Mr. Alexander Downer, I am from Australia but because of the recent problem I am facing I relocated I got this fund through over invoice I am working under ministry of gold and Minnie and if our government find out that I have this kind of fund as a civil servant I will be in trouble that is why I resign my job and travel out of the country,

I will like to invest it in your country for 10 years all I need is your honesty and sincerity and for you to assure me that when you receive this fund you are not going to betray me, send me your full ,address.

this is not a scam. we are going to have meeting face to face. For your assistance in this transaction I will give you 25% of the fund kindly get back to me immediately that will enable me forward your information to my attorney to secure affidavit of claim on your name which will empower you to receive this fund because it has been lying down in the bank since 3 years ago. Get back to me as quickly as
possible

Best regards
Mr. Alexander Downer
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.