Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Richard C. Kim

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Richard C. Kim

Unread postby brasiliangirl » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:20 pm

I met this guy in a language app. We started to talk and went to hangouts app. I've noticed some sings that he's a scammer like: he was deeply in love with me in a matter of days; I found his pictures in the tineye site tagged as "used by sammer" (thah was the worst for me) and his accent sounds weird to me, but I'm not sure about that because my english is not so good. We saw each other on the camera one time but when I asked to do it again he said he couldn't. In the other hand, I'm not sure if he is a scammer because our talks are really deep. He seems very intelligent and very emotionally avaiable. He tells me stories about his past and always answers any question I have easilly. I always ask different kind of questions about random subjects, about his past, his family, and he answers all of them. He gave me a very unique name and doesn't have social media. We talk on the phone, sometimes for hours. And so far he didn't asked for money, althoug he is curious about my work situation. What if he is the real guy who's pictures have been stoled from? I'm really confused, please help me. Thank you.
brasiliangirl
New survivor

Re: Confused, I don’t know if I’m being scammed...

Unread postby firefly » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:47 pm

What if he is the real guy who's pictures have been stolen from?

There is not a single chance. Once used in scam, a stolen picture will be always used in scam. In most of the cases, the real owners of the stolen pictures used in romance scams are married, gay, dead or they are not searching for love online.

Please use my email address (you can find it below) and forward to me some of the messages and pictures you received. Using these as an example, we can show you why he is a scammer and not the person from the pictures.

A video can be also faked - usually the image will freeze on your screen after few seconds.

You can also check in Google lines of the messages he sent to you (use "...") and you will find those lines all over the internet, after being reported for being used by other scammers to defraud victims.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Myrick Jose - myrickjose67@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:43 pm

The pictures used are stolen images of US Brig. Gen. Richard C. Kim. Pictures from the same gallery are reported online for long time while being abused in romance scams. Today, there are active profiles using the same stolen pictures on most of the free dating and social sites online all over the internet.

Fake identity used: Myrick Jose - myrickjose67@gmail.com

Type of messages:

Good morning honey. I want you to know that a long distance relationship is not as hard as people portray it, I’ve never tread this path but with you right next to me through the journey, there is no hard part to this, it is only a matter of trust, commitment and holding on as love knows no reason, boundaries nor distance, it’s sole purpose is to bring people like you and me together for a duration of time called forever. Missing you turns each of my pains to pleasure knowing fully well that, miles away, you are in the corner of your room missing me too, as much as I miss you. I want to start my day now and really wish you good luck
have a great sweet day

Distance doesn’t strain any romantic relationship as you don’t have to see someone every day of the week to be in love with them, loving you made me realize distance means so little when someone means the world to you, for me, you are that special someone, you opened my eyes to see that the best and most beautiful of the things in this world cannot be seen nor touched, they can only be felt by two connecting hearts. I love and miss you so much that hearing your voice is the closest thing to feeling your presence here!

My greatest joy is wanting to be with you and spend every hour of the day with you. I am so happy right now that I found the special one which is you. The fact that you are mine forever feels me with great joy as that is what I have always fantasized about ever since I met you.
I want you to be there for me no matter what. And I promise to always be there for you no matter what too . I know that this distance between us cannot in anyway diminish our love for each, instead, it will strengthen our bond the more. As absence makes the heart grows fonder, that is how my heart sync with yours. I love you even more with each passing day. I will love you forever my finest xxx

The targeted victim decided to stop the communication for a short period of time. Type of message the scammer sent to get the victim back:

Hello honey . I don’t know what going on with you over there . I’m so worried right now and I haven’t been myself because I haven’t hear from you since morning . Please get back to me ASAP so I know you are fine . Don’t just ignore me because this is hurting me now and I’m confused.

When he is not busy romancing victims online, the scammer advertise spell casters:

Thank you Dr Double for everything you have done in the lives of others and the sacrifice you paid everyday just for us to be happy . On behalf of my humble self and my beautiful wife I want to say thank you sir!!! Keep helping us and everyone out there . Please the world is going through a lot of bad things already and we can’t stand loosing you helping us to solve our issues . So please keep on being you and I know that you are upset with the way so many fake people pirating their selfs as spell casters online , and I really pray and wish all those fake fake spell casters see karma soon. If you are in any way been skeptical about this whole process you can contact me through my private email address myrickjose67@gmail.com

Some of the stolen pictures used:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kim David Wilson - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Kim David Wilson
Widowed
Joined May 2018
From California City, California

Stolen pictures used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kim David Wilson - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:49 pm

Kim David Wilson
Lives in Damascus, Syria
From Taipei, Taiwan

Widowed

Stolen picture used:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kim Roger Levine - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:51 pm

Kim Roger Levine
Lives in Austin, Texas
From Austin, Texas
Divorced

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Gen. Richard C. Kim

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:53 pm

Asian and European free dating sites:

Guang
54, male, Accra, Ghana

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Chen Kim Wilson - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:56 pm

The fake profile shows no information, except the name and two stolen pictures:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

David Kim Wilson - Facebook

Unread postby firefly » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:01 pm

David Kim Wilson
Self-Employed
Studied Business Education/Accountimg at Muhyideen College Of Education, Ilorin Kwara State, Nigeria
Went to Army Day Secondary School Sobi Barrack, Ilorin Kwara State.
Lives in Ilorin, Nigeria
Single
Im a man of honor and recreative, i have postive feelings for every one!, u can testify it!!!

Stolen pictures used:

At least in this case we know what the real "Kim" looks like:

davidrealface1.JPG

davidrealface2.JPG

davidrealface3.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Kim Williams - facebook unitednatiion@diplomats.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 pm

Form received 2019-05-17 14:45:02

What name did the scammer use?:
Kim Williams

How old did the scammer say they were?:

What site/app did you first meet the scammer on? Please provide a link if
possible.:
Facebook. Instagram. Twitter

Who made the first contact?:
They contacted me first.

If they asked you to leave the site/app and go elsewhere, where did they
take you?:
WeChat

Any other social media profile links used by the scammer.:
美國陸軍,中尉 US Army, Lieutenant

Scammer's email address if you have it.:
unitednatiion@diplomats.com

Scammer's Skype name.:
Kim Williams

Scammer's Skype username (right click their photo/avatar and click "view
profile").:
Kim Williams

How much money did they demand?:
800-4500美元

Name you were told to send the money to.:
TOCH POLA

What country/city were you told to send the money to?:
美國,柬埔寨 United States, Cambodia

How were you to send the money ?:
銀行電匯,西聯匯款 Bank wire transfer, Western Union remittance

What steps, if any, have you already taken to block the scammer?:
??

停止通信 Stop communication

Stolen Images Used:

Bank account information used:
Remittance: Cathay United Bank (Cambodia)
Swift: CSBCKHPP
Beneficiary: TOCH POLA
Account number: 0181011000XXXX
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Romance scams.