Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Mai Kieu Lien

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: shine_62@hotmail.com kc_09@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:53 am

Viking,

Posting screenshots of the messages received will not help. Try please to post the messages and if possible use Google Translate for an English translation.

Google cannot read the text inside images. Most of the victims are searching for the text of the messages received. They will be unable to find that text if not posted as a text.

Thank you.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nancyiyosr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Thanks for your response, My name is Madam My full name is Nancy Yang Iyos i am from Indonesia and my husband is from Yilan Taiwan, republic of China and we live in Morocco, I lost my husband on August 16, 2016. meanwhile i a cancer patient i have been struggling with (Colon and rectal cancer) for long time and my doctor said that the present stage is uncontrollable and i don't know when my end will be.

I have not been to Yilan town but i have been to Taipei Taiwan with my husband one time we spend only one week in Taipei, our marriage only lasted 4 years because we meet each other at old age and we do not have any children before his death, he died in 2016 and since he died i have been suffering in this cancer diesease, my relatives in Indonesia abandoned me and no one cares to take care of me nor talk to me.

And my late husband Mr Yang Kuei-Shan did not introduce me to any of his relatives because he was too busy with his construction work in Turkey until he died of heart failure.

Right now my situation is getting worst day by day and my doctors told me that i need more stronger treatment or possibly that i may be fly to America for more medical treatment for the cancer or if i fail to handle it well that i may not live few months to come.

The problem now is that i have no one to assist me only the nurses try to take care of me but i have been keeping a secret of my late husband for a long time as we were not able to give birth to any child so his life savings in his bank account in Turkey he instructed me to use the money to do a charity work and help the poor children but my health issue has not allow me to do the work rather i am dying slowly.

I am telling you all these things because i don't know what tomorrow may bring in my life either death or anything and i don't need to know you for a long time before telling i did according to how my spirit directed me as i don't have anyone to care about me, i cannot walk nor stand up without the help of anchorage.

I have contacted my husband's bank in Turkey for the release of the money because i tried to access the account but i couldnt log into his account because it has been dormant for a long time and i need a new pin to access the account, the pin will cost me $750 for the bank to verify the account and give me a new pin i have all the information of his account both the password only the pin is the problem right now.

So right now i need more serious treatment and possibly i suppose to fly to America for a proper treatment i have been to more than 10 hospitals here in Morocco and my doctor recommend me to go USA.

So please i am seeking your assistance to help me send $750 to the bank in Turkey so that they will reactivate the account and give me a new pin to be able to log into the account, the total money inside his account is $3, 760, 000 USD and i need about $700, 000 USD for my health.

However i want to make sure that my late husband's dream come to pass by helping the poor children with his money and i am giving this assignment to you please i want you to handle this charity work.

I will forward all his account information to you so that after the bank reactivate the account you will transfer $760, 000 to my doctor's account then you will take $1 million USD for your personal use and then take the remaining $2 million USD to do the charity work and make sure you put smile to the homeless people and orphanage kids that you can be able to reach.

Please i don't know you properly but please if you know you can handle this charity work and be able to help my life as well please tell me so that in my next email i will forward you all the account information both the password and the username for you to see by yourself and confirm what i am saying before you could send the $750 to the bank in Turkey for the account reactivation.

I have attached my photos on the email, This is my direct number (+212649248582) but i cannot answer call all the time because it's warning to me not to speak much and you can also send me a message through whatsapp though i don't reply often but will surely reply you but don't call me on whatsapp only through a mobile call i can be able to answer you if i may be able to pick up at the moment you may call.

Thank you so much, i am expecting your positive feedback.

Regards
Madam Nancy.

Header:
Return-Path: <nancyiyosr@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google.com. [209.85.220.41])
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2019
Subject: Re: Am glad to read your reply

6 attached photos. The only one post-able is already posted on Oct 25, 2017

Phone:
+212649248582
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Morocco
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Médi Télécom S.A. (Méditel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyiyosr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:25 am

Thanks for your respond and i am very happy in your positive feedback and please i will plead on you to handle this project with all sincerity.

I will give you the pin for you to get full access into the account and make a transfer of $760,000 to my doctor's account for my treatment then $2 million USD for the charity work and $1 million USD for your personal use this is how i want it to be done please you really need to do this to make my heart and that of my late husband rest well.

The attachment on this mail is the international passport of my late husband and his ID card.

I will forward you his account details and the website of the bank in my next email but firstly first confirm to me will you be able to send $750 to the bank in Turkey? and be able to handle the charity work?

Regards
Madam Nancy.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

nancyiyosr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:55 pm

Dear i thank you so much for feeling my pains and responding to me positively and God will bless you for your good heart.

Please dear the most important thing now is to transfer the $750 to the bank first for them to reactivate the account and give us a new pin so you can able able to transfer the $3,760,000 USD accordingly as i have explained to you in my first email.

The below information is the information of the bank in Turkey and the account information of my late husband and you can check the account through the bank website.

When you open the website click on internet banking for you to see a log in page only the pin is need to gain full access into the account.

WESTERN SOLACE - Business Banking
http:/ /www.westernsolace.com
Account number: 155189XXXX
userID: XXXXXX
password: XXXXXXX
Pin: XXXX ( This Pin number is not existing again that is why the bank request $750 fee to reactivate the account and give me a new pin.

You can try to login the account through their website and see it yourself.
======================================================

The bank provided this below account to me to send the $750 to this account.
Send the $750 to this account then send the transfer slip to me so i can forward to the bank for their confirmation of the payment.

BANK NAME: AK BANK
BRANCH ADRESS: SEFAKOY ISTANBUL subesi
IBAN NO: TR27 0004 6002 9200 1000 19XXXX
ACCOUNT No: 019XXXX
ACCOUNT NAME: BAMIDELE D. A.
SWIFT CODE: AKBKTRIS
Home Address: ISTANBUL TURKEY.

Please my dear your assistant and help will be enough for me even if you are not here to help me physical but your assistant to help me handle this will be enough and much appreciated.

I am waiting for your positive reply.

Regards
Madam Nancy.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

westernsolace.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:01 am

The fake site used in scam claims to be Western Solace Private Bank.

From the fake site:

Western Solace Private Bank has been helping people plan their financial futures for over three decades. The objective of Western Solace Private Bank is to democratize banking with excellent customer driven solutions. The bank seeks to bring financial services to a majority of the people in Europe and make it a basic entitlement for all.

Contact details:

WSPB - SENEGAL
Rue FN 91- 93, Fann Hock
Dakar - Senegal
Tel: +(221) 76 267 5878

WSPB - TURKEY
Mehmet Akif Inan Cd. No:70 Havaalani Mahallesi, 34230 Esenler/Istanbul, Turkey
Tel: +(90) 537 582 3588

WSPB - UNITED STATES
842 Olive Street, Dallas,
Texas 75201, United States
Tel: + (1) 213 630 0072

+221762675878
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+905375823588
Country or destination Turkey
Original network provider* Turkcell

+12136300072
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Pacific Bell

"The bank seeks to bring financial services to a majority of the people in Europe "... while having no European office. No real European bank will ever use mobile or non-fixed VOIP numbers as official contacts. Also, no real bank will ever use a gmail address for contacting clients (actual or potential ones). Do we need to say that no real bank whatsoever will ask for an upfront fee to activate a bank account they opened for you already?

"For over three decades" means a month.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: WESTERNSOLACE.COM
Updated Date: 2019-02-07
Creation Date: 2019-02-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-02-07
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin

This is what the fake site looks like:

westernsolace.JPG
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

westernsolace.online

Unread postby firefly » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:02 am

There is also a second fake site used - the victims end up there while trying to login and check the account the fraudsters claimed to open for them: westernsolace.online.

No other additional details are shown on the fake site - it is only a login page where the victim is asked to confirm his identity.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: WESTERNSOLACE.ONLINE
Updated Date: 2019-02-07
Creation Date: 2019-02-07
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2020-02-07
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: H269407

Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin

This is what the fake site looks like:

westernsolaceloginsite.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

nancyiyosr@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:36 am

Thanks a lot dear i really appreciate your concern to assist me and help my life and also the life of the orphanage kids who i am taking care of here i really have a lot to do for them here.

here is the account please do not make a mistake.

Send the $750 to this account then send the transfer slip to me so i can forward to the bank for their confirmation of the payment.

BANK NAME: AK BANK

BRANCH ADRESS: SEFAKOY ISTANBUL subesi

IBAN NO: TR27 0004 6002 9200 1000 XXXXXX

ACCOUNT No: 019XXXX

ACCOUNT NAME: B. D. A.

SWIFT CODE: AKBKTRIS

Home Address: ISTANBUL TURKEY.

Send the transfer slip to me after making the payment ok.

However have you try to access the account information i sent you through the bank website?

I pray that God will help you to finish what you are about to start in my life.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Fraude/Golpe On-line - Estelionatario.

Unread postby carlos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:06 pm

Boa tarde Amigos!

Sou Brasileiro, e lamento que as nossas autoridades não tenha estrutura, para prender e acabar com essa palhaçada desses mal elementos, ( verdadeiros demônios que fica enganando as pessoas de bom coração)

Uma quadrilha residente na província de Tien Giang N 1982 - Vietnã, Comandada por Tran Thi Bick Tuyen, mais conhecido como Tuyen, os mesmos ja foram preso pela policia da província de Quang Ninh.

Vitimas recentes: Dang Th 2 Bilhões
Senhorita M. + 2,2 Bilhões, segundo informações jornalístico do Vietnã.

O tribunal popular de Hanói abriu julgamento, onde os mesmos também fraudaram no Pregão Virtual de Ouro, na companhia de Ações Conjuntas Internacionais de joias de Ouro ( Emprega Ig), funcionários e Diretores tudo envolvido uma tremenda pouca vergonha.

A Quadrilha contem atividades empresarias na cidade da Lagoa Annamite.

Deus me disse que era um Golpe e em 3 horas de investigação me confirmou.

Ainda Estou em contato com a Quadrilha, através do e-mail carolinapoland@gmail.com , whatsapp 447404706551.
Mais eles não sabem do meu conhecimento sobre os golpes, estão utilizando o nome de Carolina Poland e fotos de uma senhora, que dizem estar hospitalizada com cancer na indonésia, e seu marido morreu de cancer, e ela doou 2 milhões de dólares ao seu país natal e 700 mil dólares ao hospital para pagamento de medicação.

Onde usam nomes de Agentes Diplomáticos, para trazer dinheiro no seu Pais, estão utilizando também uma Empresa de Transportes Internacionais Nat-West Security Service Company.

Utilizam um endereço falso no Reino Unido ( Eamont Close Nº 42 e 43, na cidade de Leicester) Inglaterra.

Caso queiram preender é somente buscar a localização do IP do e-mail, ou reasterar via satelite a localização do Tel.

Graças a Deus fui avisado antes, mais a quadrilha ainda esta atuando em todos os paises.

Irei efetuar a Divulgação aqui no Brasil, para que eles não venha enganar ninguem.

Deus vos abençoe

Abraços

Carlos

=

Good afternoon friends!

I am Brazilian, and I regret that our authorities do not have the structure to arrest and put an end to this clownishness of these evil elements (true demons that deceive people with a good heart)

A gang resident in the province of Tien Giang N 1982 - Vietnam, Commanded by Tran Thi Bick Tuyen, better known as Tuyen, they have already been arrested by police in Quang Ninh province.

Recent Victims: Dang Th 2 Billion
Miss M. + 2.2 Billion, according to Vietnam news reports.

The People's Court of Hanoi opened trial, where they also defrauded in the Golden Online Auction, in the company of International Joint Stocks of Gold (Employs Ig), employees and Directors all involved a tremendous little shame.

The Quadrilha contains business activities in the city of Annamite Lagoon.

God told me it was a coup and in 3 hours of investigation confirmed it.

Still I am in contact with the Gang, through the email carolinapoland@gmail.com, whatsapp 447404706551.
But they do not know of my knowledge about the scams, they are using Carolina Poland's name and pictures of a lady, who are said to be hospitalized with cancer in Indonesia, and her husband died of cancer, and she donated 2 million dollars to her country and $ 700,000 to the hospital for payment of medication.

Where they use names of Diplomatic Agents to bring money into their Country, they are also using a Nat-West Security Service Company.

They use a fake address in the United Kingdom (Eamont Close No. 42 and 43, in the city of Leicester) England.

If you want to prepend it is just to search the location of the IP of the email, or re-route via satellite the location of the Tel.

Thank God I was warned before, but the gang is still acting in all countries.

I will make the Disclosure here in Brazil, so they will not fool anyone.

God bless you

Hugs

Phone:
+447404706551
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Lycamobile UK Limited
carlos
New survivor

Re: Fraude/Golpe On-line - Estelionatario.

Unread postby carlos » Fri Apr 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Amigos retificando.

Os dois réus Hua Chau (à esquerda) e Tran Thi Bich Tuyen foram condenados à prisão perpétua

Segue link para verificação, com fotos e informações.

https:/ /www. hcmcpv.org.vn/print? id=1491834975

Mais os golpes ainda continua.

Lamentável.

Abraços,

Carlos
=
Friends rectifying.

The two defendants Hua Chau (left) and Tran Thi Bich Tuyen were sentenced to life imprisonment

Follow the link for verification, with photos and information.

https:/ /www. hcmcpv.org.vn/print? id=1491834975

More punches still go on.

Unfortunate.

Hugs,

Carlos
carlos
New survivor

Re: Fraude/Golpe On-line - Estelionatario.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu May 02, 2019 9:39 pm

More info:
Diplomat Michael Williams
michaelwilliams1@diplomats.com

Additional photos used by the scammer:

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.