Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Monoah Achterhoff / Achterdoff—- manoachof@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Monoah Achterhoff / Achterdoff—- manoachof@gmail.com

Unread postby Earlyriser007 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:23 pm

I met a person calling himself Monoah Achterdoff ( Nicosilin99 ) On POF who owns a business called Manoachoff Construction LLC" http:/ /www.manoachoff.net.
He seemed somewhat legit at first. He had a website and all for his business. He had a Facebook page that was mostly blank. Not always a concern some people don’t do social media. I googled him and didn’t find much but I did notice several dropped domain names which I thought was odd. So we talked for about a day or two before my gut told me something wasn’t right. I reverse image searches his photos and found nothing. He got very attached in 24 hours saying things about me being the last one he wanted to speak to and we could grow old together.

So I started googling romance scams and found a script to a BBB known romance scammer and just as I expected I found some of the “lines” he was using. Just as I found the lines I got a new email from him with a list of questions. Valid ones like “what do you do for a living” mixed in with personal ones stood out like a sore thumb. His story was typical for a scammer. Wife dead from breast cancer. Parents dead. Then he told me friends scammed him when he was weak about his wife dying and bankrupt his business. He moved to the US to start his company over and would be back to my town in 3 weeks as he wanted to meet. He was currently in Cypress on a job building a very expensive project. He even had a video on YouTube I found while googling of said project.

I’ll post our conversations along with photos. He didn’t get a dime from me nor did I ever give him any personal info. The email I was using was one made up for the purpose of the dating site. I did send photos to him but I reverse image searched my own photos before sending and I doubt he could track me. I also found a second profile with different info but the same man in the photos on the SAME dating site which was POF. He is currently still on there with both profiles and has no clue I am onto him. I ended up telling my husband (we are separated) about it and he agreed with his guy is a scam.

Here are all his correspondences-

First email-

It's me Manoah (Nicosilin99) On POF. Please confirm once you get this email.

Thanks

Second email -

You sound amazing, you are a dream come true and I am going to put a lot in writing in other for you to have a better understanding about me and my purpose using the Internet dating site, I finally decide to move on after so many years of loneliness without the love of a companion. I am searching for that special woman that will love me and not hurt me. you are the first Person I am going to talk to and I hope it going to be the last. I am on here for something serious and not a nightstand relationship. I desire a relationship that's going to last forever and I desire a woman I can call my best friend.

More about me:
six years ago, I lost my wife to breast cancer. I was born and raise in Frankfurt, Germany, I am Originally from Germany (Full Name, Manoah Raymond Achterhoff)and recently reside in Baltimore, MD. I have once lived in Mesquite and Austin, TX, Las Vegas, NV but decided to Move to Baltimore, MD because I love it there when I visit it, Well, I just moved from Germany to the USA 2 years ago. I find very much peace and tranquility here. I study in Netherland (The University of Twente in Netherland) where I had My college degree in Architecture. I am into CONSTRUCTION of House, Condo, Skyscraper, Drainage, Bridge, Road, Industrial companies and much more. I am self-employed, and I own a construction company and have been through many ups and downs in life, yet, I am blessed in some other ways. I mean after getting to the top of success, I have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner. I mean someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. Well, I don't have any kids, and I am the only child of my parents, athletic build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, God Fearing, and a positive person. I am a real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I enjoy going to the cinema or watching movies in my home, I like swimming, fishing, listening to music and dance to any music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook, I can make crepes, pasta, Italian, and anything from scrape and my favorite are chips with chicken, shrimp, crab, and rice. I am a family oriented person, and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself... I am a Baptist Christian by Religion and also a Caring, Nice, Kind, Faithful, Loyal and God Fearing man.

I am interested in wanting to know more about what makes you the special person you are today; I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. So come on and share it all with me. I want to learn about you, and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, and potential.

I know that there is no barrier too high for God when He chooses to bring two people together; I am at a point in my life where I would always be honest with the chosen one,

I look forward to hearing from you with anticipation.
It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.
Warmest Thoughts,
Manoah

Third email-

I am so happy to hear from you. And I do appreciate the way, you have been able to tell me about yourself, you are such a great and adorable woman and you are one of a kind. You are rare. And I find it applicable to me getting to know more about you. I do appreciate your sincerity and honesty. We have a lot in common. Just like I have said, I am looking for a long-term relationship filled with love and happiness. I enjoy getting to know more about you. I am very easy to be with, and I am fun to be with as well. I like to make people around me happy cause I am a happy man that love smiling. I also want a real woman, and I want someone who enjoys working as a team with her partner for a great life. I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy. I have a lot to offer the right person; I know how to treat that special woman in my life. I am emotionally secure and looking for the same. I am NOT a game player! I am easy going and have a big heart. I am intelligent, caring, have a sense of humor (mostly sarcastic) and am 100% loyal. I do love that fact that we have a lot in common there is no going to be any dull moment between us.

About my family, it's a long story to tell and touching that make me share tears whenever I remembered the past. I will keep this short; I came out from the right combination of two, my Dad and Mum are from Germany. I am the one and only child of my parent, I will count it, I have a large family because I don't know much about my Dads family in Germany while my Mum's part is slight. Unfortunately I lost my parent, since then I have started to live my life by myself and not depending on my family, although I still miss my Mum because of the courage and advises she used to give to me about life and moreover she brought me up with morals and discipline and I am glad I am whom I am today. Though there are always up's and down in Life, I have been hurt by the close friend who I trusted it a very long story, but with time, I am going to tell you.

About my past relationship, since I lost my wife I have to say to myself that I will not go into any serious Relationship but I came to Realize that woman are of Great Value in one Life, in a while since the death of my wife years back and I have been Hurt Several times by best friends, and I wouldn't want that to Repeat itself again, ever since I lost my wife I live my life through the word of God and my spirituality, and I refuse to have sex with someone if I am not in a relationship with them. My reasoning which I understand is very strange in today's world, but my belief in my heart and soul, and the passion that is in it is unique and special, so I made the decision and made a promise to God that I would not be sexually active for the sake of just wanting sex, or to have sex with someone else self-gratification. Knowing the passion that is contained in my heart and soul is very unique, I made the decision to abstain from sex because I want this particular gift to be shared with the person I am dedicating the rest of my life to.. I am just ready to move on, and Moreover the appearance of my woman doesn't matter to me, I feel her inner beauty which is her Character matters a lot, that is what makes a woman beautiful.

I can cook pretty good ... I love Juice and garlic bread. I've been working out more regularly than I had been and eat healthy food...I don't do drugs or smoke, and I like who I am.. Although I think a terrific man would bring out the best in me.I don't worry about what people think of me...I know how to treat a woman well. My goals and dreams are to live a good life, happy home blessed with someone that believes in unconditional love. I am interested in a woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me (lol). A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub. And I can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it, no matter what I want to do. I have worked hard in life to get to this height. I have seen faces of women on that site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but I have come with good news and bad news. The good news is, I am here to pick my woman to make her happy, my second half, my best friend, my co-pilot, but the bad news is, I have only one woman to do this for.

Like I told you before I decided to move to the United States because of my business and I need privacy for my future, the worst part of it is I have been unable to meet the right woman yet because of my wants. It is very important for me to build a life of stability, security, and opportunity for the special person I hope to share my thoughts, feelings, experiences, dreams, and fantasies with, and to offer the best in opportunities for any children from her (I can take my woman kids like mine and treat them like they are mine) that might be included in my life and that is my focus at this time, and I also do enjoy my job. I own a construction company. "Manoachoff Construction LLC" http:/ /www.manoachoff.net That is the name of my firm. In Registered in the Federal of United State and the State of Texas as ''Manoachoff Construction Company" by a Legal registered Agent. I am indicated as the C.E.O/Founder and Owner of the Construction Company.. For Now, I can't get the company registered in my name in the United State cause I am not a citizen of the USA. I hope what I said is Understanding?.

Professionally, I do travel outside of the States for Construction of Roads, Bridge, Mansion, and Industry Company, this has made me travel a lot , I do travel for work once in 3-4 months, I have been to Spain, Finland, Italy, Ireland, France, China, England, Cambodia, Switzerland, Finland, Morocco, Zambia, Belarus E.T.C. There is so much in this world to see, and I want to see as much of it as I can, and it is always more fun when you are with someone that you love to tour it around together. I am presently in Larnaca, Cyprus for my work... I am on here to Construct Estate for a Group of Business Tycoon Details: (33 houses) 5 condo apartment house 10 Semi-Detached, 6 Detached, 12 Bungalow, I have been here for the past nine months. I will be back to the state by the next three weeks so; I would like to meet you in person when I get back. It is going to be a pleasure to meet you in person because you seem to be a kind woman. I would love to meet you in person. What do you think?. Cause I am ready to move and meet my woman anywhere, I find her. I would come to you, So we can use this means to get to know more about each other for a little period, Let talk about building up chemistry with each other and see where things are going to lead us to.. You just have to free your mind and let love follow ok.

Thanks again for writing to me. You take the time to give your messages a personal touch, and I appreciate the effort. I can only hope that I don't end up being a disappointment to you. I can hardly wait for your next message. I would be happy if you can create time out of your busy schedule to write me in other to have a beautiful and steady conversation and closeness to each other, We can share a lot of thought, I enjoy getting to know more about you. You've made my day beautiful, and I bless the day As I'm sending this email I'm mentally giving you a hug. Have a great day and Take care, sweetie.

I am excited opening myself up to my past. But we all have one- and we must learn and grow from our mistakes or they will overtake us in our folly.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)
Hugs and Kisses,
Manoah.

Fourth-

Hello there,
How are you? I am so happy to hear from you again. I am sure you are sleeping by now and I just wake up no quite long, it's 9:09 AM And I have to write before going to work, I will sleep an hour more than will get ready for work. It has been a joyful night because I have you involved in it and I was able to communicate with you, You have nothing to worry about with me. I am true and real and whom that I say I am, I will never hurt anyone in other to please myself, Never will get myself involve in such an ungodly act. I am so much enjoying getting to know more about you, more so I do appreciate the time you create to write me a message, it means a lot to me. I find myself so lucky to meet you. So, I am going to put a lot of effort into writing this letter to you in hopes it will provide you with a good understanding of who I am, what I am all about, and what has made me the person I am today. The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is that I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship with you, and because of the fact I rarely contact anyone on here, so when I do you can rest assured I am serious about my intentions. I am happy you are interested in learning more about me, I have been alone for many years now because am yet to find that special one to share my life with. I am feeling so excited to have got to know more about you; You are such a woman every responsible man would love to spend the rest of their lives with. I am so glad, and I find myself so lucky to have met you. You are such a woman who deserves to be treated with love and respect. I hope I am going to be that man who is going to be the reason behind your smile cause you are unique and special with the little time I have exchange message with you, it makes my day so much. You are not just a woman but a wonderful mother, I am sure your children are going to be very proud to have you.

Well, I have a good sense of humour and I really love to do things with my woman, I am the kind of man who really loves to share ideas with his wife and I believe that our faith is the very foundation of our lives, and also of a great relationship that will endure the test of time, I want to have a healthy relationship, My future partner must be a serious, bright and responsible woman who can love, respect and appreciate man as a personality, who is able for sincere, loving and tender feelings, who is able for honesty and devotion towards beloved Partner. I am looking for a woman who is able and who wants to build and keep the harmony, happiness of the relationship with a beloved man. I am looking for a woman that will be able to listen to me, communicate her feelings to me, make me laugh, hold and comfort me in need, stand by my side, respect me, passionate lover in every way, support me in every way, love me and only me, make me smile, protect me when needed, romantic time to time, constantly reactive, and treat me right, I hate cheating/double dating for that I am a one woman man... I know you will think what is a good looking man like me doing on here... Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not how it work and I will be a bit shy talking in the person I just make sure I express myself better in this letters and the fact I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters, as a person has to take their time and think about the words they want to express, so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you would probably otherwise. I am looking for someone who knows to do things together, no matter what it is, can be more fun and more special than anything... be it mowing the lawn, doing the dishes, going for a drive... anything... anything did together... I think it is silly to say you do the yard work while I do the laundry... why not do the garden and laundry work together... and then deal with the laundry together...I would like someone that will love and respect me for who I am, that likes to hold my hand and surprise me with a little kiss when I least expect it or give me a wink from across the room to let me know she's thinking about me or give me a call just to let me know she's thinking about me... Because I will be doing the same.

I would love someone who is fun to be around, likes to laugh, joke around, enjoy being outdoors going for long romantic walks, enjoys looking at the stars at night, and watching the sun set and rise over the ocean. I am looking for someone that enjoys the simple things in life, just as I do. I would like to meet someone special that I can grow old with and that we can always look into each other's eyes and know that the love between us is just as wonderful and exciting as the day we met...

it really terrible, be alone without kids or companion and a partner, I have been cheated by close friend because my partner was not there to protect me he took advantage of my loneliness and situation to wreck me, I was sick after the news of my wife died, because I so much loved her despite what she did and my close friends used that opportunity to wreck me and my firm (Company) went in Bankrupt, and I was left with nothing, I had to sell my houses, cars, and my company equipment to pay debt my great friend cause me. A lot of my client withdrew their contract with me after the news spread all over Frankfurt. All my client were scared to give me a contract, but this is my first Contract after so many years my Company got wreck, I am just getting back on my fit. I just had to give up my apartment up in USA cause I am buying a house when I get back from this trip So, I do not mind relocating anywhere I find my partner. I believe my redeemers live, It was so terrible after passing through some sufferings when my wife left to answer on God call, Friends are cruel. I hope you understand. I am not judging anyone with my past; I am only trying to let you know what I have been through Ok?. I am a person who looks beyond what may be obvious. The character is worth more than flashiness. I am a person who appreciates honesty and a great sense of humor. I love to laugh and to enjoy the simple things in life. I would appreciate a person who has a good sense of who she is and a sense of direction about where she wants to be. I can appreciate a woman who sees a man as a friend and a partner.

My plans when I get back to the United State is to Buy Acres and start building houses and then sell them. That's why I intend to do. Because Building and selling of House is profitable in the United State that's why I move my construction to The United State. So I won't be traveling out of the United State for Project only if we want to go for Vacations and some other occasion. I hope you understand?. Most importantly to have the woman I can call my own right beside me always is one of my great plans once I get back that's why I join the dating site from here.

I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter. I am a man of respect and adhere to taking care of business in life--family, work, community, etc. Yet, I know life involves balance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I know that life involves giving and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone.

Dear The very reason I am interested in establishing a friendship with you is that I feel I have a lot to offer you in the way of a friendship and I know I have a lot to share with you that will be of interest to you and even some things that will surprise you. I am very much a man of substance and I am unique in today's society because I live my life through my spirituality and the word of God and because I have such a strong understanding of what I feel my role in life is suppose to be. I am a man of integrity, and my word is my honor!. I have very high standards for myself, and my life is all about providing love, peace, and happiness to others. For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving, as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

Where others write many people and keep their messages short because they are all about how many they can write, I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write, and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this. I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you. Well, I have to go now. I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

It is better to try and fail than to give up and never know if you could have succeeded.
Warms regards,
Manoah.
NT: Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul, and I'm yours forever. Anonymous

Fifth-

Hello dear,
How are you doing? I hope it a productive one. Mine was nice and amazing cause I kept thinking about your message and I feel so bless and lucky to meet you. I am so happy getting to know more about you. In fact, I do appreciate the time you took to emphasize more about yourself; I can see we have a lot in common and I believe there is never going to be any dull moment between us we have a lot in common. I have all the qualities your posses in a man, I love to support my woman in everything and also I seek to Advise from my woman, I don't do anything without my partner consent unless I want to surprise her. I am the kind of man that doesn't go to bed angry, and I really enjoy doing things with my partner have missed doing that. Am perfectly contented in everything I know about you, and it suits my interest. I am sure if we work for hands together things will surely work out for us for good, I would really appreciate if we can concentrate on each other, I am one woman man I don't want to share my woman with anyone and will never share myself with anyone with you. I am contented with what I have to know about you, you are perfectly my heart desire, and I search no more, I believe we are the best puzzle that fit each other; Well, If I am the kind of man you are also willing to spend the rest of your life with please search no more, So let concentrate on each other and build up the chemistry ok. my marriage was amazing, My wife only left me without saying bye to me and I find it so cruel. She was my best friend and my life. She was the one who protected me from my friends stealing from me, I didn't believe her at first I only thought she doesn't want them around until after her death that they all show me the kind of friend they are to me. They are snake in the human body, they stole everything from me cause I was sick due to my wife died. It's a long story. I will tell you along the line. Ok, I promise. Well, I am just through with shower after dinner and not I am laying writing and thinking about you. as well. So how is your day today? Can you tell me about it and how it goes?

hugs.
Manoah.

Sixth-

Oh alright no problem, But just make sure you do not work too hard ok?. I am starting to feel so concern about you now, which is excellent. Again thank you so much for being kind to me. You prove my expectation wrong. I was thinking I will not find anyone who is going to create time for me. I was wrong. You are a refined product, and I will never want to lose or ruin the opportunity of meeting you. I have suspended my search on the dating site. I am perfectly contented with what I know about you. I want you to be that woman I am going to spend the rest of my life with. I am enjoying it getting to know more about you. I am so happy to meet you. You are a dream come true; I am always excited whenever I am with you. Whenever I am with you, I find the happiness of the world. Am always filled with joy and happiness in reading your email. I would love to know everything possible about you. I have a few questions for you; I hope you don't mind, I want you always to feel free to ask me any question because I believe it will always help us to get to know each other better.

1. How stable is your life over the past relationship?
2. Have you learned something about yourself from every past relationship?
3. Have you narrowed down your specific desires as to what type of person you want to meet?
4. Are you really over your past?
5. How ready are you to love and be loved?
6. Do you talk about your feelings with someone else?
7. How ready are you to share your families with the right man?
8. How would you treat a person like me if you were given a chance?
9. What's your greatest fear? What's the craziest thing that you have ever done?
10. What's your favorite color?
11. What's your favorite food?
12. Would the girl you were happy about the woman that you have become?
13. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
14. Where's your favorite vacation spot?
15. If you were to come to life as an animal, which would it be?
16. Do you consider yourself rich, average or wealth
17. What are you doing for a living presently and how long have you been doing that?
18. How long have you been doing this online dating stuff and what has been your experience?"Good and bad".

I hope my questions don't bother you?. I am only trying to get to know more about you and build up the chemistry with you. I want to make sure I make you happy because your happiness is my priority. Well, I have to get ready for bed now, and I hope to wake up to your answer.

I am going to post all this and come back and add photos as I need to gather screen shots from YouTube and Facebook. I would also like to get a screen shot of the second profile on POF. I Aam having phone issues and don’t want to lose what I have already. Moderators please few free to combine posts. Sorry for the confusion.
Earlyriser007
New survivor

Re: manoachof@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:54 pm

Earlyriser007 ,

You are absolutely right. This is 100% a scam. And the website is a scammer fake site.
Take your time and post everything that you have received from the scammer.

Can you post the exact url links to the POF profiles, his Facebook and YouTube account? And the photos he sent to you as well? Thanks.

At this point it is very important that you not clue him in that we know he is a scammer, and you need to break off all contact with him everywhere. Do not respond to any more messages he sends. Block him everywhere and do not answer his calls if should do that. Many scammers abuse the same stolen photos, so the other profile on POF that you found may not be your scammer, but another one.

Please read this post for any additional advice you may need.
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504

---
Fake site details, scammer's identity protected by NameCheap's Whoisguard.

Raw Whois Data
Domain name: manoachoff.net
Registry Domain ID: 2290469948_DOMAIN_NET-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.namecheap.com
Registrar URL: http://www.namecheap.com
Updated Date: 2018-07-27T02:25:37.00Z
Creation Date: 2018-07-27T02:25:37.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-07-27T02:25:37.00Z
Registrar: NAMECHEAP INC
Registrar IANA ID: 1068
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@namecheap.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6613102107
Reseller: NAMECHEAP INC

This is what the fake site looks like:

Screenshot from 2019-02-28 10-36-24.png

Contact details from the webpage:
{Redirected VOIP phone numbers to scammer.}
+15129001296
Number billable as geographic
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Texas

+17129072329
Number billable as geographic
City or exchange location Iowa

info@manoachoff.net

Update:

There is also manoachoffconstructionllc.business.site.

From the fake website:

Construction Company
Commercial, Resident, Government Infrastructure and Asphalt Construction. http: // www. manoachoff.net/

Contact details:

2601, Mark Drive
Mesquite, TX 75150
United States
(702) 907-2329

+17029072329
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Las Vegas, NV
Original network provider* Bandwidth.com Clec, Llc - Nv

This is what the fake website looks like:

main.JPG
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: Monoah Achterhoff / Achterdoff—- manoachof@gmail.com

Unread postby Earlyriser007 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:11 pm

Yes! I was actually having issues uploading the photos so I sent a bunch to the admin email and they are going to upload them in a bit they said.

I did not at all tell him i suspected him. I told him I had a change of heart and working on things with my ex and I wouldn’t be able to talk anymore. Considering we had only talked for a day he wished me well. He didn’t have any personal info- no email address, phone number, he didn’t even know my real name. Nothing. So I am good and he doesn’t know I know unless he sees it here.

Here are the web addresses to the POF profiles-
https:/ /www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=222206288&api=1

https:/ /www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=220714757&api=1

I also have screen shot of the dropped domain page with his name. This explains why he had numerous dropped domain names. He invents companies and makes websites for them. Pretty extensive scamming. But I sniffed it out right away. My intuition of off the hook. Lol.

And the YouTube video. https:/ /m.youtube.com/watch?v=ax0ZcExzKnM
MaNoachoff Construction Company
Screenshot from 2019-02-28 12-42-58.png
Screenshot from 2019-02-28 12-42-58.png (143.84 KiB) Viewed 4597 times
Earlyriser007
New survivor

Unread postby Earlyriser007 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:30 pm

Also here was his final reply. You can tell I told him I had a good relationship with God because he started becoming more religious. Maybe it was God who ultimately poked me in the ribs and said “nope- this isn’t true” who knows.

His last email-

Oh yes, I am happy for you. But sad for me. Your happiness comes first tho, I can be your friend that's not a problem at all. Just make sure you find a space in your heart to forgive him If you truly want to be with him. And Then you are going to enjoy your marriage again, Make sure you don't carry your past along in the new journey with are about, to begin with him. cause it only going to be a burden and Don't forget to make sure you settle the dispute between Him and your daughter cause It's very important too. God have is ways of doing things I believe. God will is the best and also is time is the best. Let your decision come from Within. I will keep praying for you and him.. (Make sure you tell him if hurt you again, you have someone who is going to kick his ass) LOL. Yes, truly I can kick his ass cause "you can't have Angel and Start treating her as a bad person". You are an Angel, you deserve better. So make sure you let me know if he hurt you again. And Extend my regards and good wishes from the depth of my heart to him. He did the right thing before it was too late. I thought I was lucky never knew it will be against me. But all the best with him. I can be your friend if you want too and If he allows you to be my friend. Enjoy my Friend. God is with you always.

Manoah

With that-
Have you all thought about having the dating websites link to you? You know how in Vegas and Atlantic City they have billboards telling people to contact gamblers anonymous if they have a problem. Would be prudent to have your website handy for people who might not think to look up scams or google some of the “lines” like I did.

I kept saying from the first email that I didn’t trust him and that he seemed “to good to be true” (you can see his replies saying “you can trust me and I wouldn’t do such an ungodly act) so I am pretty sure he knew his scam wouldn’t fly with me. But I am so sorry to the people who have been scammed by these people. For the first few emails I thought wow. But then it was a little too Wow.

Just remember, if it’s too good to be true- it usually is. Lead your life with logic and not emotion. It’s hard. I have been through some rough times and really just want to find someone to love me. But not at the expense of damaging me even more. I’d rather be alone than taken advantage of. Learn to love yourself! That’s all you ever need.
Earlyriser007
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:33 pm

Earlyriser007 ,

Have you all thought about having the dating websites link to you?
We have a few, OkCupid being the one that seems to give victims our link the most frequently. It's up to the dating site owners to do that or not. That's not something that is up to us. We sure wish they would post the scammer's information and not close them down like they do usually. Closing profiles helps nobody but the scammers.
ScamSurvivors has been spreading the word about scammers since 2012. We have done dozens of interviews for newspapers, magazines, radio, and TV. We have tried working with the Dating Site industry in the past, namely becoming involved in iDate world conferences. We have contacts in the FTC, BBB, law enforcement and the banking industry, and try to do our part as best as the four-member staff here can handle 365 days a year.

Thanks for all the new information and photos. We are glad that you sniffed this one out fast, and exited without tipping him off. That action will undoubtedly save many victims of this one. He does have an extensive list of fake websites, which we will dealing with soon. Continue to be careful out there, as scammers are everywhere online. Everywhere they can message or talk, they are waiting...

Google everything.
If you find another scammer, post them up here, and keep them in the dark. An ignorant scammer is ideal. Do not educate them to be better scammers. As soon as you are sure, drop them cold.

If you are still wondering if they are a scammer, read this:
How to spot if your valentine is a scammer.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=18085

And as always: If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
There has never been one case where this has not been true, and we have all been dealing with scammers for a total of 35 years between us.
=

POF Nicosilin99 Online
55Baltimore
Relationship Information
Nicosilin99, widowed, is actively seeking a relationship
Longest Relationship: Over 10 years
Lifestyle

Drinks Socially

Doesn't Smoke

Owns a Car

Doesn't Do Drugs

Is Baptist
About Me

Masters Degree

Doesn't Have Kids

Libra
Height
5' 9" (175cm)
Body Type
Athletic body type
Profession
Business Owner
Ethnicity
Caucasian
Wants Kids
Does not want children
Hair Color
Mixed Color
Eye color
Blue
Second Language
German
How ambitious are you?
Very Ambitious
Pets
Dog
Personality
Adventurer

Want to know if you've messaged Nicosilin99 before?
"I am friendly, sociable and intellectual"
A Modern Gentleman

After a summer vacation last year in the land of affogato and Puccini, I realized I needed to spend more time enjoying the world. California is wonderful, but true living means traveling, and I knew how I wanted to do it: arm and arm with a curious and inspired woman.

To bring myself nearer to that goal, I rebalanced my time between my life, my work (a labor of love), and my workouts (call me old-fashioned but I don't subscribe to the view that a romantic walk should involve heavy breathing).

Now I am ready to put in the attention and excitement a happy LTR deserves and requires.

When I fall in love with someone, I am, as the British used to say, "in for a penny, in for a pound." Therefore, I don't mind a slow build if it means our flame will never die.

If I have all but called your name, then write; I am easy to talk with and would love to reply to your message.

==
POF Peteboo1234 Online
58Arlington
Relationship Information
Peteboo1234, single, wants to find someone to marry
Longest Relationship: Over 10 years
Lifestyle

Drinks Socially

Doesn't Smoke

Won't Say if Owns a Car

Doesn't Do Drugs

Is Non Religious
About Me

Bachelors Degree

Doesn't Have Kids

Virgo
Height
6' 0" (183cm)
Body Type
Athletic body type
Profession
Management
Ethnicity
Caucasian
Wants Kids
Does not want children
Hair Color
Mixed Color
Eye color
Brown
How ambitious are you?
Not Ambitious
Pets
No Pets
Personality
Bookworm
First Name
Pete
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:12 pm

Pics.
Photos of the innocent person, who is not involved in the scam at all, but has had his photos stolen and abused in scams are below. Hundreds of profiles have been made over the years by many scammers and have been placed on social sites located all over the world.
Attachments
nico1.JPG
nico2.JPG
nico2.JPG (15.15 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
nico3.JPG
nico3.JPG (13.07 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
nico4.JPG
nico4.JPG (13.63 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
nico5.JPG
nico5.JPG (14.35 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
nico6.JPG
nico7.JPG
nico7.JPG (13.9 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
nico8.JPG
nico8.JPG (14.53 KiB) Viewed 4595 times
nico9.JPG
nico10.JPG
nico11.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Lf10041976 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:36 am

Any pictures of the person perpetrating the scam? I believe I may have been a victim!
Lf10041976
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri May 10, 2019 11:26 am

Lf10041976

If you fell for the scammer, please read post all information here so that others may be warned.
Email address, Emails from the scammer, phone numbers, profiles used online, etc.

Also, please read and follow all of the advice here:
What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Unread postby Lf10041976 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:59 pm

Before I do that, I would like some background information. Are there any photos of the scammer. The lady who posted the information in this thread, is she the only one?
Lf10041976
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat May 11, 2019 2:27 pm

As Wayne said above, the innocent person in these pictures have been abused massively in scams for years.
The photos we have here may not be all of them. The person who posted earlier is not the only one who has been scammed, but one of perhaps hundreds.
Any information you may post about your scam can help save someone else.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Romance scams.