Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Desmond Rossi - dsmndrossi010@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Desmond Rossi - dsmndrossi010@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:20 pm

I am a rig Engineer who provides professional services for all, renovating a old oil reservoir and also constructing a bigger one, also drilling and fixing of oil pipes that causes spillage. As a self employ rig Engineer and working from home, it deals with bidding and negotiating for contracts through advertisement and hunt through firms that seems to have available contracts, when i get contracts, i employ labors to assist me on the contract and i am the one responsible for their payments.

mine is just 19 years old
My name is Desmond Rossi. I was married for 18 years and have been single for 5 years now. Born in Tivoli, Italy, My first time of coming to South Africa i came regarding my job, i fell in love with the country so i have to moved back to Italy and finally i relocated to Cederburg George.
I lost my wife 5 years ago

I am going out in regards of contract
I have some update in come company which i will like to bid for contract
I never know
they will tell me where they are sending me to work for them

Here is Mellisa number +1 253-215-3181

honey please can you help me get airtime please i really will like to call daughter in united states i haven't heard from her for a while now. I just think about her this morning and i will like to call her this morning no airtime on my phone and i couldn't go out right now honey. Please help me get Telkom mobile.
I don't do online banking honey
I used Absa honey
How much do you wish to send me honey
You know I only ask for airtime because of my daughter not money
Yes honey it will be enough to call USA
Honey I feel like being more open to you because of how honest you have been to me and I love you for that
I feel so ashamed asking you for this money for airtime but I believe there is nothing to hide from you
I consider you as part of me and my daughter

That’s why i truly love you honey
Okay love

No nothing serious my love
Just that if I had money on me right now I wouldn’t be asking for airtime money
Okay

I paid off my workers with the available money I had on me and now the company is still yet to pay me, though they told me it will be paid in a short time I really don’t know the exact time but I know it’s soon
Am really scared right now and I really don’t know how to tell you
I don’t know how you will feel or think about me
But I feel like telling you but on the other hand I don’t know how you will feel my love
My love you such a sweetheart
You a super woman

I needed to sort things out this week and get ready for my contract next week after seeing you, so right now I need to remit the money to the agent so I will be sure that all is sorted out already and I don’t mind if you can send it directly to her account right away, I will pay you back in my first mobilization fees of my contract once it’s paid to me and I don’t mind if you didn’t get the airtime I can talk to daughter later on. But this is really important and will help me please baby

My love I will ask her to forward me the banking details right now the amount to be transferred to her is 50,000 will you be able to send it to her right away so I can send her the instructions of what to do immediately?
Honey I am really sorry if this message is disturbing to you.
I have never wish to do this but you are the only one that I can just talk too

Honey the agent just forwarded the account details to me right now should I send it to you.
Account name: L A. Maph***
Account number: 6276137****
Bank name: FNB
Account type: Cheque account
Branch code: 250655

My email for proof of payment:
dsmndrossi010@gmail.com
My contact number: 064 334 9158

+12532153181
Type: Non-Fixed VoIP (e.g. Skype or Google Voice)
Original carrier: Comcast Phone Of Washington Oregon, Llc - Wa

+27643349158 - mobile number, serviced by CELLC.

Part of the stolen picture used ("Melissa" not posted):

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Desmond Rossi - dsmndrossi010@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:22 pm

There is a fake profile on Facebook using a stolen picture of the same person and the same name:

Desmond Rossi
Active since April 9, 2018

Stolen picture used:

On Oasis as:

Elviswoodring20, Male 65
About Me
I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love being with friends and going out for camping and most of all being close to the nature.. I'm looking for a woman that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin times and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a woman that is loving, caring, understanding, that will respect my opinion and most of all that plays the game of love.
Interests
Going Out, Health and Fitness, Reading, Sports, Travel
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby daisy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:33 pm

told him I had problem with bank and it would take 10 days to sort it out.. heard nothing and now 10 days past and here I get this email today: NOTE/I did NOT block him..

Hello Honey.
How are you doing?
It really hurts my heart knowing that you eventually blocked me from our chatting section.
I was never into you because of money and will never be with you because of money, all i wanted was someone to love, to be there for each other's needs, heart, love and feelings. I never meant to ask you for money at first because i never knew that things will get to that point, I was able to share my problems with you because i did considered you as part of me and i thought you should be aware of anything i do. Honestly if you were in my position and needed help from me, trust me i would have done it without thinking twice about it,
but it really amazed me that you could leave me because of money and at the time of my need, the time i needed you the most. All you could have done was to be honest and tell me how felt about the money and we could have sorted it out.
Please come back to me, our love is the most important thing to me than any money or anything in the world,
remember i have money baby it's not like am a broke ass man, it was just hard for me and needed a little push from you my love, that was all i needed from you honey. And i was really excited that i was going to meet with you.
But you decided to throw it all away like you never felt anything for me.
I love you and cherish you so much honey
Don't run away my love!

Best Hugs and kisses
I await your responses my love
Regards
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:35 pm

IP 209.85.220.65
daisy
Senior survivor