Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

righthuman09@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

righthuman09@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu May 25, 2017 8:25 pm

Compensation Funds <righthuman09@gmail.com> Today at 14:06
Reply-To: wiretransfer_007@yahoo.com
To
Payment Notifications
Message body
Atten: Beneficiary,

After consecutive meetings with the board of authorities regarding to foreign payments, with the total involvement of the human rights organization with the federal government and the Apex bank , which have come in agreements to resolved to grant an restitution to all those who lost their contract/inheritance funds to scammers.

So by restitution, it simply means, giving you back what you have lost in the past as a sign of compensation as agreed with the board of authorities.

The amount decided for the restitution funds to you is $16.5 Million Dollars only and there is an on-going development in paying some beneficiaries, since we started and you are the next in line.

You are strictly advice to write officially to

Name: Mr. John Hassan

Email: wiretransfer_007@yahoo.com

Contact him now, in the respect of your restitution funds.

Please note this, he will start the processing of your contract/inheritance funds and you will apply for the Affidavit of Claim and a form will be giving to you to fill out and return back to him and we shall conduct the release of your funds.

You are also advice to send your full details to Mr. John Hassan via email with your phone numbers and your bank details.We promise to serve you better as you comply with us to avoid any form of delays or wrong payments.

Once again, we have vowed to end all this sadness experience and it is your seasons of joy.

Regards,

Mr. Musa Ali
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

settlementfunds@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 25, 2018 7:04 pm

Settlement Funds <settlementfunds@yahoo.com> Today at 18:25
To
settlementfunds@yahoo.com
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Are you not aware there is an on going contract/inheritance payment? What are you waiting as your payment is the next in line.

please kindly contact Mr. john Hassan via email on wiretransfer_007@yahoo.com and forward all your details to start the processing of your funds immediately.

I once again, Congratulate you and I wish you all the best as your struggle to receive your funds are over.

Thanks,
Mr. Frank Mutu
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

benugonna1@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:41 pm

Ben Ugonna <benugonna1@gmail.com> Today at 17:13
Reply-To: wiretransfer_007@yahoo.com
To
Ben Ugonna
BCC
Message body

A Fund has been granted to settle contract / inheritance funds by means of restitution, that is to say giving back those who lost their funds in the past.

The process is on and yours is next in line.

The restitution granted to you is US$ 9.5 Million Dollars only at the moment, If you had spent more than that, you have to take it just like that and bear with us as we proceed further with any new development, you shall be updated accordingly.

All you have to do now is to write officially to Mr. John Hassan via email on wiretransfer_007@yahoo.com and apply for the release of your restitution fund. He will keep records and I will conduct the release of the money to you after filling in an Affidavit of Claim over here on your behalf and then will finally send back your file to Mr. John Hassan for the release or transfer of the agreed funds on your behalf into your bank account but remember that we are not here to accept bribes or compensations from anybody no matter the conditions attached to it.

Please it is our duty and yours duty for us to serve you better.

Please take note of this and always bear it in mind. Enough of all this sadness experiences.

In God we trust. Awaiting your reply.
Regards,
Mr. Ben Ugonna
Wayne

Re: righthuman09@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:41 am

Debt Management <benugonna1@gmail.com> 25 Jan at 6:42 AM
To
Ben Ugonna
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

I wish update you regarding the Presidential circular on the conclusion of the recently Federal Executive Council Meeting held at Presidential Villa few days ago which was chaired by the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria regarding to the Presidential and official Embargo which was being lifted on your funds by the Federal Government of Nigeria and an immediate approval have been irrevocable granted for the release and payment of your Contract / Inheritance funds by Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari.

The sum of Seventeen Million Six Hundred Thousand Dollars only (Us$17.6) have been approved on your name for an immediate payment.

Now the good news is that, the embargo placed on your funds have been lifted for immediate release on your favor through the Authorized Federal Government Agency saddled with the responsibility of settling and paying off all recognized Government funds beneficiaries indebted to by the Nigerian Government in the past accrued to you through Inheritance/ Contract funds.
Be warned , any previous dealings with anybody or banks or any federal Government establishments as regards to your payment before ,is no longer valid and as well illegal henceforth based on this latest and the recent Presidential Proclamations by Mr.President. if you lost any money to anybody the Nigerian Government will not be held liable for that and that is why you have not received a dime from us since then.

so henceforth desist from such dealings as it is not approved by the Nigerian Government hence is illegal. if you continue with such wasteful venture which by now you should know that as you have not being paid a dime before now, that should send a wrong signal to you that you are dealing with fakes and Impostors parading as Government Officials/Representatives, now the Nigerian Government is ready to release your funds in all honesty as the Embargo have being lifted by Mr. President and your payment file forwarded to the Remittance Office for your immediate payment as this is the first payment for the year 2019 as funds have being made available through the Remittance Office for your payment as instructed by Mr.President.

Please take note of this, all payment MUST be strictly by legal procedures from the Officer in charge of your payment file.

Contact Person:
Mrs. Felicia Okon
Email: remittanceoffice780@yahoo.com

Kindly contact her and forward to her your payment details for the prompt release of your funds as it has been gazette by this office and only beneficiary with legal documents will be attended

Regards,
Mr.Ben Edward
Secretary To Mr.President.
Federal Republic Of Nigeria
Debt Management Department
Wayne

james.adams864@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:52 pm

Read Carefully
People
James Adams <james.adams864@yahoo.com> Today at 15:19
To
Message body
Attn: Beneficiary,

After consecutive meetings with the Board of Authorities regarding foreign payments which comes up with an agreements and resolved to release some funds to all legal Contractors and inheritance funds, to those who are still struggling to receive their funds due to the past handlers of their payments.

In regards of this, the sum of Sixteen Million Seven hundred thousand Dollars only ($16.7M) have been approved ONLY FOR LEGAL BENEFICIARY please take notice of this.

You are hereby advice to Contract the Remittance Office for the release and processing of your Contractor /Inheritance funds as all beneficiary will be verify before release of payment.

If you know that you are not a legal beneficiary to receive this funds, kindly disregard this message as there will not be any room for any illegal activities during the processing and release of your funds.

You are also advice to send your Complete details such as

1. Your Complete Banking Details.

2. Your International Passport or Valid ID Card (Copy).

3. Your Phone numbers.

4. Provide all legal documents in your position regarding your claim as the legal beneficiary.

Anything missing from the above information will not allowed.

You are strictly advised to write officially to

Name: Mrs. Felicia Okon

Once again thanks for your understanding as we are working to ensure we satisfy you as quickly as possible.

NOTE: No room for any illegal beneficiary

Thanks,

Mr. James Adams
Wayne

dickibe04@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:29 am

Dickson Ibeh <dickibe04@gmail.com> Today at 16:24
To
Dickson Ibeh
BCC
Message body
Dear Beneficiary,

Kindly indicate your acceptance to receive your pending Contract / inheritance funds by sending me your full name, current Phone numbers & your Banking details to enable me file necessary release documents to you as the sole beneficiary. Please send me a copy of your International Passport or Valid ID

The Contract / Inheritance funds is waiting to be approved and release to you through any of your preferred options

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Wayne

rajmohamed463@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:21 pm

Payment Process <rajmohamed463@gmail.com> 20 Feb at 11:53 AM
To
Raj Mohamed
BCC
Message body

Funds has been granted to settle contract / inheritance funds and the process is on and yours is next in line.

Kindly forward all your Banking Information together with your full contacts for the processing and release of your funds.

Contact Person:

Mrs. Felicia Okon

I wish you all the best of luck
Regards,
Mr.Raj Mohamed
Wayne

Re: dickibe04@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:40 pm

Dickson Ibeh <dickibe04@gmail.com>
To:
Dickson Ibeh
Bcc:

16 Oct at 21:01

Dear Friend,

It is my pleasure to write to you as an matter of urgency. Please kindly respond to my message I have something very important to disclose to you that will be very vital to you.

I look forward to hear from you as soon as you read my message.

Thanks,

Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:51 pm

Payment Notifications <righthuman09@gmail.com>
To:

Tue, 30 Mar at 16:45

Attn: Dear Beneficiary

Be informed that the International Human Rights Organization with the Federal Government and Apex Bank has resolved to grant restitution to all those who lost their monies in the hands of impostors.

By restitution, it means giving you back what you lost as agreed with the International Human Rights Organization.

There is progress in paying some legal beneficiaries, since we started this and yours is the next in line.

The restitution granted to legal beneficiaries is US$9.7 Million Dollars only, If you had spent more than that, you have to take it just like that and bear with us as we proceed further with any new development, you will be posted accordingly.

All you have to do now is to write officially to
Mr. Dickson Ibeh

Email: dickibeh04@yahoo.com

and apply for the release of your restitution funds.

I will keep records and he will conduct the release of the funds to you into your bank accounts.

Please bear this in mind, that we are not here to accept bribes or compensations from any beneficiary no matter the conditions attached to it.

it is our duty and yours duty for us to serve you better.

Please take note of this and always bear it in mind that this transaction is only for legal beneficiaries

If by chance you receive this message as the wrong beneficiary, do not reply.

This Message is
strictly on legal beneficiaries with evidence of vital documents relating to their claims.

Enough of all this sadness experiences and
In God we trust.
Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
Mrs. Jane Idris
Payment Notification Dept
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jul 11, 2021 5:40 pm

Dickson Ibeh <dickibeh04@gmail.com>
Reply-To: dickibeh04@yahoo.com

To:

Thu, 8 Jul at 22:23

Dear Beneficiary,

Delay is dangerous, please kindly indicate your interest to claim your contract / inheritance by kindly forward your personal details along side with your banking details and copy of your valid Passport or ID Card as quickly as possible.

Thanks,
Mr. Dickson Ibeh
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.