Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Fabio Carvalho Jr.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Fabio Carvalho Jr.

Unread postby daisy » Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:42 pm

SMITH WILL – TWOO DATING SITE
DAY ONE
Smith • Feb 1, 8:17 PM
I'm a civil engineering I'm into building and construction.
I met my beloved wife on social media and got married to her she is from central African republic people can fine love anywhere if is the will of God if you
Dear can we be in a relationship and see the out of it if is the will of God if you don't mind asking please?
I'm from UK London

I'm not working today I'm taking my son out i want to spend some time with him today
My uncle wife look after him when I'm at work

DAY SIX
Good morning my love the beauty of my eyes I can't wait to wake up next to you kiss your beautiful lips and tell you I love you
How are you doing I hope you're having a wonderful morning miss you so much honey I lost my phone that why I couldn't be online
I can't wait to look into your beautiful face and call you my wife
When I look at you I wonder if I did something really good to get such a marvelous gift from God You have been a blessing in my life and this is just to say I love you.....GOOD MORNING MY LOVE AND HAVE A BLISSFUL WENESDAY .
Very soon my love
The distance between the USA doesn't keep us apart

(HERE HE GETS HIS FACTS MUDDLED. Told me he is from London UK. Now mentions USA)

Baby even if I'm far away from you my heart is always with you alone

I can't wait to look into your beautiful face and call you my wife (repeat… copy and paste..)

Good morning my love how was your night I hope it was lovely miss you so much honey all my thoughts are for you alone
I can't wait to look into your beautiful face and call you my wife(repeat…… copy and paste.. ughhh)

2 HOURS LATER....

Good morning my love the beauty of my eyes how was your night I hope it was lovely miss you so much honey
i can't wait to look into your beautiful face and call you my wife(repeat.. copy and paste ….)

Okay my love that nice I'm so happy that you're okay miss you so much honey
all my thoughts are for you alone(repeat…)
I'm not working today I'm going to family shopping with my son today

Baby I want you to send me the sizes of your cloths, shoes , bra, panties and your favorite colours as well.........?

Baby my son want us to shop for you as well
Baby if you can't accepting anything it means you don't love me
Is from the bottom of my heart don't say no to me
How do expect me to come wh3n you don't love me ?
I feel so disappointed what is love if you can't accepting anything from me ?
I don't call that love it disappeared
Disappointed
Baby love don't say no....no matter what it takes
Is my responsibility to take good care of you and make you happy as well

Baby I want you to send me the sizes of your cloths, shoes, bra, panties and your favorite colours as well.........? (repeat..copy and paste)
Baby buy send me this one first
Okay honey we can do other things together
Why I'm feeling that you don't love me
Baby I want you to send me the sizes of shoes and your favourite colours of bags as well.........?
No cloths and underwear

I'm so happy right now
1x) Baby I want you to send me your full name, address, city, postcode number and your cellphone number as well to enable send it down to your country after the shopping today
2x) Baby I want you to send me your full name, address, city, postcode number and your cellphone number as well to enable send it down to your country after the shopping today
1x)Send me your cell phone number as well in should be in case they want to contact you
Okay
2x)Honey send me your cell phone number as well in should be in case they want to contact you

TWO HOURS LATER
Hi my love how are you doing I hope you're having a wonderful day miss you so much honey all my thoughts I'm back from the shopping the is the samples of the things I shop for you
Honey there's a barrow envelope inside the package containing letter, a ring, and a little cash of 45,000 US dollar I want you to read the letter first and decided to put my engagement ring or not, and the cash of 45,000 US dollar to take care of your financial problems and for your up care, until I visit your country on my holiday

HONEY THIS IS THE WAYBILL I USED TO SENT IT DOWN TO YOUR COUNTRY IS A PARCEL FORCE COURIER SERVICE I MET A FLIGHT THAT IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF TODAY THEY'RE DOING DOOR TO DOOR SERVICES, IT GOING TAKE 24 HOURS TO ARRIVE INSTANT OF 48 HOURS, IS GOING TO ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY TOMORROW THEY'RE GOING TO DELIVER AT YOUR DOOR STEP .
But the courier service said that you have to pay 3550 ZAR in your currency local customs clearance when it arrive in your country before they can deliver to you I wanted to make the payment but they said I can't pay for your local customs over here it can only be pay by the receiver in Africa

Please try your best to make me proud of you by making the payment of 3550 zar for the local custom clearance when it arrive in your country TOMORROW and put on my engagement ring in your finger so I can proudly call you my wife.
Baby is my responsibility to take good care of you and make you
I can't wait to see you putting on my engagement ring your finger so I can proudly call you my wife

daisy
Senior survivor

Re: SMITH WILL

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:59 pm

The scammer uses stolen pictures of Fabio Carvalho Jr, businessman from Brazil. The pictures are stolen from the real owner social profiles.

Parcelforce Worldwide is a courier and logistics service in the United Kingdom. Parcelforce Worldwide is a trading name of Royal Mail Group Ltd.. The real company has nothing to do with the scam.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Fabio Carvalho Jr.

Unread postby daisy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:52 am

IP 209.85.220.65

Parcel Force <parcelforce.co.za.09@gmail.com

Agent details NAME KGALABO WIL***
ACCOUNT NO 6279850****
BANK FNB
BRANCH CODE 250655
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:15 pm

NAME ..:XOLANE RAD***,
ACCOUNT NO:..(6279520****)
BANK FNB BRANCH CODE...(250655).
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:09 pm

+27671037576
South Africa Mobile number

+27110470602
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination South Africa
City or exchange location Johannesburg
Original network provider*

Two more phone numbers being used
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:01 pm

3rd Account in use

934684****
633005 ABSA
K.Ziq****
daisy
Senior survivor

Unread postby daisy » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:23 am

Just to show how quick the "undying love"changes when money is not paid

What makes you think I have time for you after you have been putting me throug this.
I spend a lot on that parcel parcel you're  abandoned the parcel at airport....I did what I did because I love you I never know you're so ungratefulness
daisy
Senior survivor

Return to Romance scams.