Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fbidepartment39@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fbidepartment39@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:31 pm

Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
People
FBI OFFICE <fbidepartment39@gmail.com> Today at 15:01
BCC
Message body
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington D.C

Dear Beneficiary.

Stop spending your money to Nigeria fake and
hoodlums.

Please kindly confirm to us if you have received your fund from (C.B.N
Central Bank of Nigeria Zenith Bank U.B.A Bank, FedEx Company UPS And
DHL) Urgent Response needed,

If you have received your fund please Ignore this massage.

Your immediate response will be required.

Yours Sincerely,

CONGRATULATIONS.

Mr Christopher A. Wray,
Fbi Director Office Phone +15097397229

Phone:
+15097397229
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Almira, WA
Original network provider* Onvoy, Llc - Wa
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fbidepartment39@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:03 am

Recovery scam / identity theft.

FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division-Federal Government Office.
Address: 935 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20535, United States.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/JUNK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, treat it genuinely.
Attention beneficiary!

I am contacting you by your email however; I feel it's best and more convenient to explain why I am contacting you. I am Christopher Wray, the FBI Director. I work with the Internet Crime Complaint Center(IC3) & Fraud Unit of Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I specialize in background investigation on funds which includes [COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN, Consignment Box, Lotto® JACKPOT, Bitcoin, Love scam, LOANS] and noticed that you have been receiving numerous emails from people claiming to have funds in your name. I advise that if you're still in communication with any of them concerning funds of any kind, you are hereby advised to stop every communication right now because those individuals have been investigated and confirmed to be Fraud/Scam. Also, you're now monitored through the cyber server by the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out a few days ago; I guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you have been confirmed to be the right Beneficiary of the said amount $15.5 Million usd COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN however, Due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to $15.7 Million usd approved for payment by Office of the Presidency here in Washington DC.

This notification is getting to you because the Federal Bureau of Investigation confirmed that you are not communicating with the legitimate office/persons in charge of getting this transaction complete. This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have been swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting the fund and transaction complete which is and will never be real. For this reason, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has decided to help you get your funds delivered directly by me since your legitimate fund remains unpaid.

On behalf of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, I want to know if you're interested in accepting/receiving your compensation for an unpaid legitimate fund value $15.7 Million USD. You will have to follow every instruction mapped by this office for effective receipt of your unpaid fund and it will be delivered by me to avoid any further delay.
Urgently respond soon with your details.
FULL NAME:
HOME ADDRESS:
MOBILE NUMBER:
OCCUPATION/POSITION:
SEX/AGE:
Valid ID:

All I need is your cooperation and understanding.

Please urgently contact me back on my email by clicking your Reply.
Your Faithful
The FBI Director Christopher Wray

Header:

Return-Path: <fbidepartment39@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 03:46:20 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOJ5KZr6p4A3T+hNxMM4HMF47zNX6uJyvr7tvMz5NeLj0sf6Dg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: FBI- Criminal Justice Information Services Division
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

+12028926000
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location District of Columbia
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.