Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kylie Jenner

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Kylie Jenner

Unread postby firefly » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Email:

Hello I was given your address from the dating website. I attach to the letter picture. I believe you like photography. Do you enjoy me? Friends call me Tatiana. My age is almost 35 years old. I believe that you a good guy. I know that currently many woman find real love in the World Wide Web. Therefore I wanted to employ this way too. I interested in you, and I wanted to meet you. Who can know, maybe we are each other's destiny? As another men and women on the Internet. I should to especially single out that I am exclusively looking for a deep attitudes. I not looking for exclusively games, a virtual romance. I don't will to waste a minute on this. All I want is to meet man with which I can find happiness all rest of life. I beg you say me more info about you? If you have latest picture, I would like to see their.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my private e-mail: tane4kalov4@yandex.com

I 'll wait for your answer. Tatianchik,

Header:

Return-Path: <masupa77@cube.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [194.165.135.146])
Subject: Hi my new mate.
Reply-To: Tatianushusya Pretty <masupa77@cube.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tatianushusya Pretty <masupa77@cube.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2019 18:18:36
Message-ID: <20190201181837.0847.masupa--@cube.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 194.165.135.146
Originating ISP: Jordan Data Communications Company Llc
Country of Origin: Jordan

Stolen picture received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen picture used is Kylie Jenner. Her stolen pictures are also reported on our forum for being used in blackmail scams/sextortion, see viewtopic.php?f=20&t=25688.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

eolaas.tatya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:13 pm

Email:

Hi.
Ist main Name Tanya.
Ich bin eine einfache Senioren.
Es scheint mir, dass Sie nur eine gewöhnliche Herr sind.
Dann werden wir einen Dialog führen. Ich bin schon 35 Jahre.
Ich will glauben, ich bin nicht alt für dich? Männer schauen immer auf junge Damen.
Sage ich das Richtige? :) Es ist traurig, in meinem Alter allein zu sein.
Bist du verheiratet? Hast du eine Lieblings Madame?
Es gibt keinen Ehemann. Keine Kinder. Und du? Sag es mir.
Bald zum Valentinstag wäre es großartig zu finden sie ihren zukünftiger Partner. Glaubst du nicht?
Ich werde dir jetzt nicht viel sagen, um nicht wie ein Idiot auszusehen.
Aber wenn Sie unseren Dialog fortsetzen wollen, werde ich glücklich sein.
Antworte mir an meine Mailadresse: eolaas.tatya@yandex.com
Kisss.

/ (translation)
Hi.
Is main name Tanya.
I am a simple seniors.
It seems to me that you are just an ordinary gentleman.
Then we will have a dialogue. I am already 35 years old.
I want to believe I'm not old for you? Men always look at young ladies.
Am I saying the right thing? :) It's sad to be alone at my age.
Are you married? Do you have a favorite Madame?
There is no husband. No children. And you? Tell me.
Soon for Valentine's Day it would be great to find her future partner. Do not you think?
I'm not going to tell you much now to avoid looking like an idiot.
But if you want to continue our dialogue, I will be happy.
Reply to my e-mail address: eolaas.tatya@yandex.com
Kisss.

Header:

Received: from [5.249.150.178] ([5.249.150.178])
Subject: How do you feel about love? Here I am, positively
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 18:00:30

Originating IP: 5.249.150.178
Originating ISP: Aruba S.p.a.
City: Arezzo
Country of Origin: Italy

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: eolaas.tatya@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:35 pm

Email:

Grüße!Tag.
Schreibt an dich Tatyana.
Ich bin eine normale Senioren.
Ich hoffe, dass Sie nur eine einfache Mensch sind.
Dann werden wir eine Diskussion bekommen. Ich bin 35 Jahre.
Ich will glauben, ich bin keine alte Frau für dich? Herr achten immer auf Mädchen.
Sage ich das Richtige? :) Es ist traurig, in meinem Alter einsam zu sein.
Bist du einsam? Hast du eine Lieblings Madame?
Es gibt keinen liebe Freund. Keine Kids. Und du? Erzähl mir.
Bald zum Valentinstag wäre es großartig zu finden sie ihren zukünftige liebe. Glaubst du nicht?
Ich werde dir jetzt nicht viel sagen, um nicht wie ein Idiot auszusehen.
Aber wenn du mir antwortest, werde ich glücklich sein.
Antworte mir an diese Adresse: eolaas.tatya@yandex.com
Kisss.

/ (translation)
Greetings! Day.
Write to you Tatyana.
I am a normal senior citizen.
I hope you are just a simple person.
Then we will get a discussion. I am 35 years old.
I want to believe I'm not an old woman for you? Lord always pay attention to girls.
Am I saying the right thing? :) It's sad to be lonely at my age.
Are you lonely? Do you have a favorite Madame?
There is no dear friend. No kids. And you? Tell me.
Soon for Valentine's Day it would be great to find your future love. Do not you think?
I'm not going to tell you much now to avoid looking like an idiot.
But if you answer me, I will be happy.
Reply to this address: eolaas.tatya@yandex.com
Kisss.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@mail.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com. [74.208.4.200])
Received: from [195.123.218.94] ([195.123.218.94]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa13.server.lan [10.76.45.14]) (via HTTP);
Message-ID: <trinity-8957817c-1cca-4d2d-be8e-40285b5fae25-1549407708804@3c-app-mailcom-lxa13>
Subject: liebe ohne speicher / love without memory
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 00:01:48

Originating IP: 195.123.218.94
Originating ISP: Itl Llc
Country of Origin: Netherlands

The stolen picture received with the message is the one reported above.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

anastosiag189@yandex.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:14 am

Hi stranger. I was given your e-mail from the marriage site. I attach to the letter my picture. I think you love picture. Do you enjoy my face? I am Tatiana. I am 34 years old. I hope that you're a good guy. I know that now some people get acquainted with partners on the global network. That is why I decided to use this method too. I liked you, and I wanted to get to know you. Who can know, perhaps we are each other's destiny? Like other people on the Internet. I should to emphasize, that I solely interested a deep relations. I'm not looking for exclusively games and a virtual flirtation. I do not intent to miss a minute for this. All I dream is to meet man with which I will create a family in perpetuity. I beg you tell me more info about your interests? If you have the new photography, I would gladly have looked them.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal email: anastosiag189@yandex.com

I 'll anticipate with impatience for your email. Tatianushulya.

Header:
Return-Path: <matuen-matumoto-3021@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [110.136.88.122]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Thu, 7 Feb 2019
From: Sunny Tatianka <matuen-matumoto-3021@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: Sunny Tatianka <matuen-matumoto-3021@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Sunny Tatianka <matuen-matumoto-3021@peace.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good DayDear,

Orig IP: 110.136.88.122 | Orig ISP: Pt Telekomunikasi Indonesia | City: Mataram | Country: Indonesi

Along with a reversed image posted by Firefly on 2/4/19 above.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: anastosiag189@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:58 pm

Email:

Hi there my great friend, I was given your electronic mail from the marriage agency. I send my image. I believe you enjoy picture. Do you like me? My name is Tatiana. My age is almost 35 years old. I think that you a good man. I found out that presently people find real love in the global network. And I wanted to apply this way too. I interested in you, and I decided to get acquainted with you. Who can know, maybe we have a chance? How another men and women on World Wide Web. I should to especially single out that I am only looking for a deep relationship. I'm not looking for only in chat, a virtual flirting. I do not want to waste time for this. All I desire is to meet someone with whom I can be happy in perpetuity. Please tell me a little info about your life? If you have the latest image, you may send me it.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my regular mail box: anastosiag189@yandex.com

I shall look forward for your response. Tatianuska!

Header:

Return-Path: <dreams-panion@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0139.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0139.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.40])
Received: from localhost (unknown [61.247.47.79])
Subject: Woha my new mate,
Reply-To: Tatianok Tatianok <dreams-panion@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Tatianok Tatianok <dreams-panion@sepia.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2019 08:19:22

Originating IP: 61.247.47.79
Originating ISP: Linknet-fastnet Asn
City: Jakarta
Country of Origin: Indonesia

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

frau5roses@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:04 pm

Guten Abend!! Wie hast du den Tag verbracht?!? Ich würde mit Ihnen treffen. Ich bin 35,5 Jahre alt... Ich bin ein junges und freundliche Frau! Ich werde auch schreiben, dass ich eine romantische Natur bin. Ich würde gerne einen guten Menschen finden, mit dem ich dieses wundervolle Leben teilen kann.. Ich suche einen zuverlässigen Person für eine gemeinsame Zukunft... Wenn Sie es sind und denken, dass wir für einander geeignet sind, freue ich mich über Ihre Nachricht. Immerhin kann dies genau die Bekanntschaft, auf das wir unser ganzes Leben lang lang geträumt haben. Lass es uns versuchen? Ich werde auch auf Ihr Foto warten, ich hoffe, dass Sie es senden... Natalya

Good evening!! How did you spend the day?!? I would meet with you. I am 35.5 years old ... I am a young and kind woman! I will also write that I am a romantic nature. I would like to find a good person with whom I can share this wonderful life. I am looking for a reliable person for a common future ... If it is you and think that we are suitable for each other, I would be happy to hear from you . After all, this may be exactly the acquaintance we have dreamed of all our lives. Let us try it? I'll be waiting for your photo too, I hope you send it ... Natalya

Header:

Return-Path: <frau5roses@yendex.best>
Received: from [45.135.187.104] (helo=45.135.187.104) by vm419963.eurodir.ru with esmtpsa
Sun, 27 Dec 2020
Subject: Grusse, lieber Fremder!!!
Reply-To: Verfuhrerisch <frau5roses@gmail.com>

Orig IP: 45.135.187.104 | Orig ISP: Security Firewall Ltd | City: n/a | Country: Netherlands

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

frau5roses@yandasky.site

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:30 am

Unsolicited email received:

Guten Abend!!! Wie ist deine Stimmung??? Ich möchte mit Ihnen treffen... Mein Alter ist fünfunddreißig Jahre . Ich bin ein attraktive und lustige Frau.. Ich werde auch sagen, dass ich eine romantische Person bin... Ich würde gerne einen interessanten Person finden, mit dem ich dieses wundervolle Leben teilen kann.. Ich bin auf der Suche nach einen guten Partner für eine gemeinsame Zukunft. Wenn Sie denken auch, dass wir für einander interessant sind, freue ich mich über Ihre Nachricht.. Schließlich könnte dies genau die Chance sein, auf das wir unser ganzes Leben lang lang geträumt haben... Willst du es versuchen?!? Ich werde auch auf Ihr Foto warten, vergessen Sie nicht zu senden! Natalya

/ (translation)

Good evening!!! How is your mood??? I want to meet with you ... My age is thirty-five years. I am an attractive and fun woman .. I will also say that I am a romantic person ... I would love to find an interesting person with whom I can share this wonderful life .. I am looking for a good partner for a common future. If you also think that we are interesting to each other, I would be happy to hear from you .. After all, this could be exactly the chance we have dreamed of all our lives ... Would you try it?!? I will wait for your photo too, don't forget to send it! Natalya

Header:

Return-Path: <frau5roses@yandasky.site>
Received: from vds40451ua.hyperhost.name (vds40451ua.hyperhost.name. [91.235.128.92])
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of frau5roses@yandasky.site designates 91.235.128.92 as permitted sender) client-ip=91.235.128.92;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yandasky.site header.s=dkim header.b=de52neoJ;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of frau5roses@yandasky.site designates 91.235.128.92 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=frau5roses@yandasky.site
Received: from [45.135.187.104] (helo=45.135.187.104) by vds40451ua.hyperhost.name with esmtpsa (TLS1.0:ECDHE_RSA_AES_256_CBC_SHA1:256) (Exim 4.89) (envelope-from <frau5roses@yandasky.site>) id 1ktHew-0006hQ-R7
Subject: Guten Morgen!!!
To:
Reply-To: Geliebte <frau5roses@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2020 01:03:33 +0300
Message-Id: <E1ktHew-0006hQ-R7@vds40451ua.hyperhost.name>

Originating IP: 45.135.187.104
Originating ISP: Security Firewall Ltd
Country of Origin: Netherlands

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 27, 2020 ).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.