Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marie-noelle.riffaut@vnf.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

marie-noelle.riffaut@vnf.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:05 pm

RIFFAUT Marie-Noelle, VNF/DT Bassin de la Seine/SPTF/BRSN <marie-noelle.riffaut@vnf.fr>
Reply-To: "yiu53fm@gmail.com" <yiu53fm@gmail.com>

Good day, friend. I am a banker with HSBC here in England. I have an interesting
business proposal, that will be of immense benefit for both of us. We stand to gain
£9 million pounds between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of
doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this mail.

Warm regards.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

bv.saigon@tphcm.gov.vn

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Yiu Frank Yeoman <bv.saigon@tphcm.gov.vn>
Reply-To: <yiu53fm@gmail.com>
Re:Matter Of Urgency

Good day, friend. I am a banker with HSBC here in England. I have an interesting business proposal, that will be of immense benefit for both of us. We stand to gain
Ј9 million pounds between us in a matter of days. Please grant me the benefit of doubt and hear me out. I need you to signify your interest by replying to this mail.

Warm regards.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

yiu53fm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:09 pm

Dear Friend,

Greetings and thanks for your response to my email. As a banker, I am aware of the various atrocities and scams propagated over the internet but please this is not of such. I am only contacting you in desperation out of the reality of the circumstances and dilemma that I find myself. I was the personal account officer and also, acquaintance to a certain customer of this bank (HSBC, here in United Kingdom) who was an independent oil contractor here in the United Kingdom but died in the tsunami of 11 March 2011 in Japan. He and his entire family were killed in that disaster that shook the world. He operated a domiciliary investment account with the private banking division of HSBC and that account was one of numerous accounts assigned to me.

The balance in the account was £8.8 million GBP when he died, but accrued interest over the past years to a little over £9.2 million GBP in the last quarter of 2015. Before I continue, let me sensitize you with one law in United Kingdom banking act. It stipulates that any such funds owned by a deceased customer in the banking system must be brought to the notice of the government and subsequently taken over by the government if at the expiration of 6 years no valid beneficiary or next of kin applies for claim of such funds. The next of kin to the account was his eldest daughter as his wife died of cancer several years ago and he didn’t re-marry. The most tragic part of it all is that he died along with his entire family (i.e. that same daughter listed as his next of kin and two sons).

As the relationship officer to the deceased customer, my bank appointed me to oversee that a relative of his that can qualify as next of kin is appointed so that they can take over the funds as inheritance. So, since the death of the deceased customer, I have written several letters to your country's embassy with the intent to trace and locate any of his extended relatives to whom shall be bestowed upon as claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal funds in the custody of my bank, but all such efforts have been to no avail. So this was the situation with the deceased customer who coincidentally happens to share similar details with you. This is why I am reaching out to you so desperately.

Because the funds was to be taken over by the government as prescribed in the banking act due to our inability to get a next of kin for the deceased account by the government. I had to initiate a transfer of the entire funds in the account and retired it before it becomes too late. This became necessary as the fund in the deceased account was almost due for scheduling as unclaimed inheritance to the coffers of the United Kingdom government as funds from an unclaimed estate. So I had to make a closure on the deceased account and subsequently transferred the entire sum therein to a number account in the private banking arm of Barclays Private Bank (BPB) also here in the United Kingdom because the foreclosure and eventual remittance of the funds to the United Kingdom government was then due in a matter of weeks.

If I hadn’t done that, the funds would have become the governments. I couldn’t just sit and watch as all they would have used the money for is to fund unnecessary wars and their unnecessarily large cabinets. I saved the situation with that action of transferring that fund out of my banks system to the number account (It’s a secret account that uses only numbers and not names) in Barclays Private Bank that I setup for this reason. It’s a very common type of account in Swiss banking. I did all these because there was still no valid beneficiary or next of kin to the funds.

After I had the funds transferred from my bank, I went into extensive research to look for at least any relative to the deceased but still there was just no lead. I even had to employ the services of a private investigator and the result was the same as before; no trace of Kin.

Now another problem has arisen although I expected it. Barclays Private Bank sent me a notice yesterday that a beneficiary hasn’t yet applied for the transfer of £9.2 million GBP in their custody. They wrote that they are obligated to reverse the transfer if no beneficiary applies for the funds within the next 21 days. I can’t afford to let this happen as the funds will come back to my bank and be declared as profit at the end of the year.

This now brings us to what I desperately need you for as you should have begun by now to put together the general direction of what I now propose. I NEED YOU TO APPLY FOR THE FUNDS with Barclays Private Bank! I will arrange all the paperwork including probate and give you all the information you will need including the transfer control keys which proves to Barclays Private Bank that you are indeed the beneficiary to the transfer. I assure you that we can have the entire £9.2 million GBP to your name within the next 48 banking hours if you’ll grant your consent to this project and follow my instructions to the letter. There is entirely no risk to you me in this project as it’s already a concluded matter at my bank. All that’s remaining for me to do is write a report that I was able to get a valid next of kin (which shall be you) for the funds and backing it up with a letter of probate from the any Royal Court of Justice.

Upon the receipt of your reply, I will send you by E-mail the next step to take to facilitate this transaction in the shortest possible time. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal shall be entirely hitch-free and legally conducted. You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project. If you choose to do this with me, I propose that 50%(subject to review by you as you shall legally be in control of his estate) of the proceed of this project shall go into a foundation in the name of the deceased customer to be overseen by me and you and, that the remaining 50% shall be shared between us in equal ratios as commission for our work. Please bear in mind that if you don’t do this project with me, the funds will be returned to my bank and there will never be any mention of the name of the deceased customer and that of his family.

You should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been planned by me for the completion of this project. So, what I need from you now in your reply email are:

(1) Your exact full names (First Name, Middle Name and Last name)
(2) Your current residential address

I need to harmonize them with my records. PLEASE SEND THEM IMMEDIATELY YOU GET THIS EMAIL.

I am aware of the consequences of this proposal. I ask that if you find no interest in this project that you should discard this mail. I ask that you do not be vindictive and destructive. If my offer is of no appeal to you, delete this message and forget I ever contacted you. Do not destroy my career because you do not approve of my proposal.

You may not know this but people like me in this kind of situation have made tidy sums out of comparable situations like this and they run the whole private banking sector. I am not a criminal and what I do, I do not find against good conscience, this may be hard for you to understand, but the dynamics of my industry dictates that I make this move. Such opportunities only come ones' way once in a lifetime. I cannot let this chance pass me by, for once I find myself in total control of my destiny. These chances won’t pass me by. I ask that you do not destroy my chance, if you will not work with me let me know and let me move on with my life but do not destroy me. I am a family man and this is an opportunity to provide them with new opportunities. There is a reward for this project and it is a task well worth undertaking. I have evaluated the risks and the only risk I have here is from you refusing to work with me and alerting my bank.

I am the only one who knows of this situation, good fortune has blessed you with a name that has planted you into the center of relevance in my life. Let’s share the blessing. If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through this same email account. If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards a conclusion. I wish to inform you that should you contact me via official channels; I will deny knowing you and about this project. I repeat, I do not want you contacting me through my official phone lines nor do I want you contacting me through my official email account. Contact me only through the numbers I will provide for you and also through this email address. I do not want any direct link between you and me. My official lines are not secure lines as they are periodically monitored to assess our level of customer care in line with our Total Quality Management Policy.

Please observe this instruction religiously. Please, again, note I am a family man; I have a wife and children. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as to what the consequences, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come easy or on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learnt from my private banking clients. Do not betray my confidence. If we can be of one accord, we should plan a meeting, soon.

So all I require from you is your consent and solemn confidentiality on this from you as it shall remain our secret forever. Deals like this takes place every day in the banking world and the reason you never hear about them is because they never fail. The world of private banking especially is fraught with huge rewards for those who occupy certain offices and oversee certain portfolios. This is a one in a lifetime chance for both me and you. Please don’t fail me.

My name is,
Yiu Frank Yeoman.

Header:
Return-Path: <yiu53fm@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2019
Subject: Dear Friend
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yiu53fm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:28 pm

Dear

How are you doing? Great I suppose! Thanks for choosing to do this project, you will never regret this decision you’ve made because we are truly doing the right thing. Also, thanks for the information you sent off yourself. I have now harmonized them with our record here at my bank. Everything is just perfect as there’s no call for apprehension now. Everything is under control and there is absolutely no risk because our record now proves you as the valid next of kin and beneficiary to the funds I transferred to Barclays Private Bank. After you respond to this email I will be sending instructions to you with secret numbers. Those shall be the information you’ll be making available to Barclays Private Bank for them to authenticate you as the beneficiary to the wire remittance that I made to that bank. It’s that simple. All you need do from then onward is to always consult with me and follow my instructions as we proceed so that there won’t be any mistakes. Also, once again I expect our correspondence to be 100% CONFIDENTIAL, this is because of the nature and circumstances of this project. May I have your word(s) on that, please?

I will not attempt to contact you by phone or fax except test message, I mean mobile SMS.. how is that to you...???,. As a matter of caution, it’s very important that I and you are not linked in any way except maybe on an official level. Even this email address I am contacting you with is an anonymous one that can't be traced to me in any way. You are the only one that I communicate with here as no one else has this email address except you.

For an even better understanding of ourselves, I will like to know the following:

(1) Assurance that I can get your total devotion and trust to see this through? I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project if we put our heart to it.
(2)Have you handled a lot of funds before?
(3) Do you have the ability to open strategic accounts within or outside your country for the purpose of safeguarding the funds?
(4) Can you truly keep this to yourself only? Even keep from your partner? Till we secure the funds at least. Can you do that?

Please, once again, ensure that you keep this project confidential; do not discuss it with anybody because of its nature. It's going to be our secret forever.

For your perusal and as a gesture of my sincerity and dedication to this project, I've attached a scanned copy of my international passport of United Kingdom because I’ m a citizen in the United Kingdom, I also work here to earn my living, Please send same of yourself too. Any ID at all will just be okay. I’m sorry but I need to be 100% sure that I’m dealing with the right person. This is for my protection, please.

Awaiting your positive response.

Yours Sincerely,
Yiu Frank Yeoman.

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

yiu53fm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:03 pm

Dear ,

All is set over here. I have update news for you as things are just on course as I planned. I have now concluded and documented my brief in regards to you been the closest kin/relative that could be tied to the deceased customer. Among the documentation is an assigned probate letter to that effect from the Royal Court of Justice in your name. The implication of this is that you are now the true legal beneficiary to the estate of the deceased since his immediate family and personally assigned next of kin are deceased too.

These matters were handled as prescribed by the United Kingdom probate laws. So there is absolutely no reason to entertain any fears now as this project has been legally conducted and it has the full backing of the law. The only person that can ruin it for us is the deceased himself and as you know, that’s not going to happen because he’s dead. It will interest you to know that the deceased seems to have cut all communication with his extended family as he had lived in the United Kingdom for over 36 years. In his funeral guestbook, the only listed relative that came was a cousin of his who also happens to be deceased now too. So everything is just perfect as you can see. I specified in my documentation that from our diligent research, you are his cousin and closest relative that could be found alive. In the light of these unfolding events, I will need you to please note the following:

(1) His full names where Paul R. , and he resided in United Kingdom until his death.
(2) His parents are late also. His mother died in 1981 and his father in 1990. Their names were Frank and Joan
(3) Mr. died at 57 in the tsunami of 11 March 2011 in Japan. He was an only child.
(4) His wife name was Suzan and they had two children. No previous marriages or children before or after. The children’s name were Harry and Alice (they were 16 and 13 respectively when they died alongside their father in that tsunami of 2011)
(5) Mr. was an oil dealer and contractor to United Kingdom Petroleum.

No one will be asking you of any of these as the probate documents amongst other documents have already given you the legal right but I think it's just right that you know. Like I said, the only person that can jeopardize this deal for us is Paul , himself but that won't happen so please just be confident and start making plans for the money like I am already doing. I am already working on opening offshore accounts.

I am very impressed with your forthrightness and I believe you are a very honest and sincere person who would not betray me out of my share of the money. Though I am a banker, we do not make much money here but this project gives me the chance to change all that. Now, I’ll be giving you information about the £9.2 million GBP which I transferred to Barclays Private Bank in other to save the funds from takeover by the government. These are the information you are to apply for the funds with.

Transferring Bank: HSBC
Transferring Bank Address: Address: 90 Shaftesbury Close, London WC5H 7HD
Sending Account Name: Paul R.
Sending Account Number: 00347543
Sending Swift: MIDLGB22XXX
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: Barclays Private Bank
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 30 Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E16 9HP, UK
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NAME: GB4456 NT923
BENEFICIARY ACCOUNT NUMBER: 20894423
BENEFICIARY SWIFT: BARCGB22XXX
Wire Transfer Control Keys: 2020GB7299U900208333
Credit Amount: GBP £9,211,607.78
Value Date: 30-11-2011

Now, I need you to copy and send the entire information above to the number account officer Barclays Private Bank. The subject should be “APPLICATION BY GB4456 NT923 FOR GBP £9,211,607.78 IN NUMBER ACCOUNT 20894423” The name of the account officer for the number account is Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan. call +44 7537 180 888 or email: inquiries@carebar-clays.com

That’s all you need to do. Once he confirms the wire transfer keys that money in their custody becomes yours (ours).

Do it right away and please do not make any mistakes. Don’t state your name as you are only known by them as "GB4456 NT923”. All other documentations are in your file here at my bank. They will eventually serve as your proof for origin of funds and for tax reasons subsequently. Trust me; everything has been taking care of.

Write me back immediately you've emailed Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan as instructed above. I can feel my heart racing. Today we become Millionaires.

Sincerely.
F Yeoman.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

inquiries@carebar-clays.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:37 pm

Email From Barclays Bank, United Kingdom as an individual and a Non-resident/citizen of United Kingdom, you are only qualified to open a Transit offshore domiciliary account in United Kingdom. This is as prescribed by standard United Kingdom banking guidelines issued by the Financial Service Authority (F.S.A.) of the United Kingdom. Transit Accounts are special temporary accounts setup solely for the purpose of receiving a single or more transfer within a period of 1 year for further remittance to a standard/normal account outside United Kingdom. It’s like a passage account for funds.

It's a short term Holden account and it's closed immediately the entire funds in the account are transferred at the expiration of 1 year. While transfers can be made into the account within and outside United Kingdom, it’s not permitted for you to transfer funds from your transit account to any other account within United Kingdom; hence the reason why it’s referred to as a transit/passage account for non-residents/citizens of United Kingdom as all your eventual transfers must be to accounts/beneficiaries outside United Kingdom.

You shall neither be issued with cheque /pass books nor credit cards as you have the options of operating your account via telephone. This account is comparable to a Swiss number account in mode of transaction and operation. But most importantly your funds are safe and very secure till the eventual exhaustion of the funds in the account by you; you can wire your funds via our online internet banking to any account of your choice. The minimum initial account opening deposit for this account is £2,100.00 GBP

Find as attached to this email an ACCOUNT OPENING FORM for you to fill and return back to us, scan and send as an email attachment. as soon as you return the filled form your account will be setup after which all information that you might need in operating your new transit bank account with us will be sent to you, You must also fax or scan a valid government issued identity (i.e. your driver’s license or the bio-page of your international passport) for verification and authentication purposes.

To open and print the attached files, you will need to have adobe acrobat reader installed in your computer. If you don't already have one, please go to http:/ /www.adobe.com for a free download.
Finally, for the security of your funds and account, a mandatory insurance policy is issued on the account. This is to protect your funds and interest since you are not resident in United Kingdom amongst other unforeseen eventualities that might arise due to the special nature of transit accounts.

The insurance also prevents any deductions to be posted to such funds in your account until any eventual beneficiary account you shall be remitting funds to be verified and passed to receive the funds. This is also as prescribed by United Kingdom banking guidelines for domiciliary account holder

Thanks for your patience as we hope to give you a most rewarding banking experience.

Best Regard
Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan
Head of Operation

Header:

Delivered-To:
Received: by 2002:adf:a74d:0:0:0:0:0 with SMTP id e13csp158183wrd;
Wed, 6 Feb 2019 10:02:53 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6830:14d6:: with SMTP id t22mr6026551otq.146.1549476172251;
Wed, 06 Feb 2019 10:02:52 -0800 (PST)
ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; t=1549476172; cv=none;
d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
b=jAmmtijla+Paj1NffFU3VLyD+Wq+/TUvwfNQ0kt/I4iSLNr3d0E10dz8zpinmoEncB
Pj001WHW+CGiFNm8vii9UIcYJquk86TyWUIcGPh2OLl20fgj7oFHcvLxMbxYW8v28oZL
E1ltCZK7OxLui40Da7zPva3Eesh03yf5wLeTdmmKeWl8LDOmG6E0f2mTOxFq09yzV9hc
B7T7MqhSkhMcfmXnoPNFrdfQ9SZQdhNoyMCXBEXqygTWvvL1iUCcqaYUlu2HrBk4Lweq
IvHfMVQHa/LhrPOz38BhBVPSexT6Bq4dn94eN0SYa5zNwft8sTc4lq3clSnyE4qmcdM1
55oA==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=arc-20160816;
h=to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version
:dkim-signature;
bh=OB2fFdzWzhmWbr8marTpU1AjOoe5VX14NEILwNCmSlg=;
b=R97BAUH7boYK6J+CR+vJ3SiIUPqKIbwtTOFUS36tqqT524nJuGbzwh/42JmKmbXcM0
GyckPku1fXPfpFjAfvuRo3/S0XTOUljTU0EWYbdohc4+PX6ZnjuzXjN15taG3hV9dXV9
BCJL/HapvqhcIN5OkDVXauPIZnYQYyhCb02j5FZmuA8LuotWQViSCOc/r6pR/BUJk5vd
UJOp3BgUqKYN2DVS8tSUgIs52LWvvEVtjWV67fLalgiIrhEGcQx2TwEKfhALzwZXJWwT
3LTi6gKAEPCM/n5Pei/137S5SwEy9B6O4skgVzwnNSM7Bo4MbQEID/LCR4lqKqdsKRIg
aCRQ==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@carebar-clays.com header.s=google header.b=cOzw18dC;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of inquiries@carebar-clays.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=inquiries@carebar-clays.com
Return-Path: <inquiries@carebar-clays.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
by mx.google.com with SMTPS id j6sor14322824otr.82.2019.02.06.10.02.51
for < >
(Google Transport Security);
Wed, 06 Feb 2019 10:02:52 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of inquiries@carebar-clays.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender) client-ip=209.85.220.65;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@carebar-clays.com header.s=google header.b=cOzw18dC;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of inquiries@carebar-clays.com designates 209.85.220.65 as permitted sender) smtp.mailfrom=inquiries@carebar-clays.com
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=carebar-clays.com; s=google;
h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to;
b=cOzw18dCQG2/GiWDm2zIK4L1DddtmwVvCgxqXiFybVMJUSR+D3JGyfNYikdIxFHzUx
7WvN5UBP5iCssNAFtxZTWkaQpGpwMRIS7TVZZSElo7O5OnZO0jKHO8Z8K1RX5iDqa3u1
f9/7BBuaeIztY7t4xFSrjQAxhjK/L/VuVGKdhWxPaEg1ko8N67A8yn+CNGM1zzJLQtpv
Mh6hw5Sn32dHgB+261tsOc0X2Rul+D+4Tata7wXVcQIpO2pCf+gFI8PxSt7bmk+icLbE
MD6JUywmBZSf0DFQqu41qPxb/5e1j0lJZO5mGPiuBg4k5pFltlhkq5JhFIQYqvmgp+rh
RA2Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20161025;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date
:message-id:subject:to;
b=iLGtCYnM3fdxCE6OzicVCWsMWlAiLlHQ5rkpy42XTg+/m8PG5KWQvHJVet0OXMIW5z
5e5c5W5Uiyr83Xt7cLSDfzT6HaL5deSEeTisFis2kc9OSWaSjmTkZXiIr/6rkL9WIyca
zzst7DaFLl1H/yvSFPcM9yOXbv3xq2VGPdWDQA2WIOIu/ZcBXc0wWrB+fPOjv/6pnyFY
7BhA4uypaAJWk6r1aQp8lQQfdtWl+GUqeGBHKbA3Gj34Ha4ltCIex4smnYKqOizHsPPz
vonYX7OYk1xA/XS+Zve4t1ruXDJMQRlohubOHsZEI6yCxAecF1/mVFL0cF/20VR9Z6BU
EFvg==
X-Gm-Message-State: AHQUAub+M08/Dic5ECKxJ0FR6F7lZ8e6fLJJfL1RCKZqDVPip8uzxtsr Dtv3zjtzzrcLou/VX8S760aBf38a8QPmwuok9lzFJFNlBrk=
X-Google-Smtp-Source: AHgI3IZTHRu/XqmUdwGb0YoHrvllCLV6tTl/DZ4Rb3Gnu+VAdr9W+DjXE+DMaSOLTX5OFANUeF4rhxF9E+uWvtYSr7A=
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6830:cd:: with SMTP id x13mr777575oto.47.1549476168474; Wed, 06 Feb 2019 10:02:48 -0800 (PST)
MIME-Version: 1.0
References: <CADjD=_D_4UQwixn3gFk-LuEKe_pd2hc0+XP=Jbe+qvFtyw5E5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_AsX5UO6tuyG43gEaVvAbyikuMPfWXc2+0wcDYHwSNzMw@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_A13fZ2A=hKEoofs2pU3sw-F_dd=+fQSn5j15a-uksWLw@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_D9h8rUYvr2XKG=KReoqzr2FgyJjwUzwGcXfijj=EoqeA@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_BHLZs_52eeKh5xMpppYTVLCXm-ofQWyJUE5FZfUQs3OA@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_BsQ2+PT+P2C83NU46dNyCOatP_wEo8pMkEuPiggXDw5Q@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_BBN_LV1frxorvYA++du00rxOL_ARrHjrpQ4w1NLwUONg@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_D0rHPBuzLNd5Snera5dhFyW6USreg1YR-_ADcONny1RQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_A-8ujAWmWZcL21=tgFDyxB8e7V6o0iPncBYPZDFxPh7w@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_DWWsC1guj3bbW7QzK9D5UeQCV9ivSh_45Dq5NvorsoVw@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_Dkp_TYqy8vAB-_KohKMDifM0WHnyYssgV=1Qxf+jJC8Q@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_AinFZqx2S--+TCb4Z-Fy1=jcft-ZwZjjpBtBK9ETJRBg@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_AaRf4ywO9Nsp7ieTKHt7PWtywx8CruU5yiMx_ZW7F10A@mail.gmail.com> <CADjD=_CukYz5GFvgXy4icmaaA5zm9kJ6_yVcTp_4Y7=Udv6nuA@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <CADjD=_CukYz5GFvgXy4icmaaA5zm9kJ6_yVcTp_4Y7=Udv6nuA@mail.gmail.com>
From: Barclays Finance Bank <inquiries@carebar-clays.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019
Message-ID: <CADjD=_A4XDdco_RLE2sXXTG26A47um0rdBF+PmiTsAQSF3sqGw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Initial Account Opening Deposit
To:
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0000000000009c711b05813d88b2"

--0000000000009c711b05813d88b2
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0000000000009c711905813d88b0"

--0000000000009c711905813d88b0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Text from one of the two PDF files:

MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENT (Current/Off-shore/E-saver)
(THIS DOCUMENT IS IN PLACE TO HELP US TREAT OUR COUSTOMERS
FAIRLY BY COUMMUNICATING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
CLEARLY. PLEASE READ.)
Dear Customer.
Thank you for choosing Barclays Bank for your Banking needs.
In Barclays Bank, we treat our customers fairly and we disclose all information that help the customer make an informed decision.
Please take a moment to read through the following document to ensure that you fully understand the contract between Barclays Bank and yourself, and your rights as our customer.
I/we confirm to have provided the mandatory documentations to facilitate processing of my/our personal ACCOUNT.
1. I/we have been provided with the information on fees and charges associated with my/our account. I/we understand that such fees/charges and minimum balances are subject to changes.
2. I/we have been informed that the initial account opening balance is a minimum of £3,500 GBP for both Current & Off-shore account in Foreign/Local currencies and I/We are to make this payment before our account will be open/activate and if account remains unfunded for 90 days after account opening. It will be closed without further notice to me/us..
3. Staff and agents of the Bank are not permitted to collect cash from customers in any regards.
4. I/we have been informed that there is 0.5% cash withdrawal charge on foreign currency accounts and international card usage charges of 4% on POS transactions & 4% Plus USD 1.5/GBP.EUR1.2 on ATM transactions.
5. The Frontline Staff has fully explained all services, fee, charges and interest rates payable on my/our Account (as enumerated in the tariff). Such fee, charges and interests shall be subject to applicable statutory taxes relating to withholding Tax, Values Added tax & Stamp Duty.
6. I/we have been provided with email inquiries@carebar-clays.com to direct any queries and complaints for speedy resolution.
7. I/we agree not to delegate any sales/branch staffs to make cash/cheque lodgement on my/our behalf except if the deposit is a crossed cheque with designated beneficiary: Barclays Bank/my (our) Account Name.
8. I/we understand that transaction on my/our account may be confirmed by bank staff before effecting payment, at the bank's discretion.
I/we have been provided with a copy of this MID, and agree to be bound by all Terms & Conditions of Barclays Bank.
Applicant Name:...........................................
Signature:............................................

Image of the second PDF file:

E-mail address on the form: info@barclaysfinanceunit.com

Phone Number on the form:
+441206700097
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* aql Wholesale Limited
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:54 pm

Dear .

Your email was received,

We write to inform you that you are to send the information via email.

Regards
Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:33 am

ATTN: Valued Customer,

Application to open an account with us received and processed.

We write to inform you that your application has been received and processed. In order to complete your application, you need to send the Initial Deposit of £2,100.00 GBP.

You are to make an initial deposit to your provisional account and as soon as your deposit is confirmed, your account will be activated immediately and your deposit will reflect in your newly activated account. We will issue your account online access information to you and then you can begin to operate your account.

Once again the offshore initial deposit is £2,100.00 GBP and you are to send via bank wire transfer to your account information below:

Account Name: S. S. A.

Account Number: 0082XXXX

IBAN Number: GB91 BUKB 209857 0082 XXXX

Sort Code 20-98-57

Swift Code BUKBGB22

PAYMENT REFERENCE: COR403-2019

Address: Churchill Place, Canary Wharf, London E16 9HP, United Kingdom

After transferring the initial deposit, you are to notify us immediately by sending the transaction receipt to us as an email attachment for record purpose.

Best Regard
Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan
Head of Operation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:22 pm

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your email,

Note that as soon as you have wire transfer the initial deposit to your account it will automatically be activated
then we can issue your password and email it to you to confirm deposit and begin funds transfer.

We await your email with the payment confirmation slip for office record purpose.

Best Regard
Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan
Head of Operation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:15 pm

We write to acknowledge the receipt of your email, We really don't know the reason the payment didn't go through.

As stated on your email, We are sending you another account of our secretary who will receive and deposit the payment on your behalf. Go ahead and wire transfer the payment to the account below.

Bank Name: Nationwide Bank
Name: Michal W.
Sort Code: 07- 04-36.
Account Number: 2618XXXX
IBAN: GB81 NAIA 0704 3626 18XXXX
Swift code/ BIC No: NAIAGB21.
ADDRES: PIPERS WAY,SWINDON. SN38 1NW. United Kingdom

We await your email with the payment confirmation slip for office record purpose to enable us proceed to your account activation.

Best Regard
Mr Tony Lee Loong Tan
Head of Operation
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.