Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

evelynmomoh13@yahoo.co.uk

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

omargassamalawfirm@gmail.com viviankbaby61@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 12:15 am

THANK FOR REPLYING ME BACK I HAVE BEEN CALLING YOUR PHONE TO REMINDS YOU ABOUT MAKING THE PAYMENTS BUT YOU ARE NOT PICKING UP YOUR CALL SO I AM SENDING YOU THE INFORMATION FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT BY USING MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.. TRY TO GET BACK TO ME WITH THE PAYMENT SLIP IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU HAVE FINISH MAKING THE TRANSFER AM WAITING FOR YOUR MAIL, ONCE AND AGAIN BELLOW HERE IS THE DETAILS FOR MAKING THE PAYMENTS AVAILABLE,
NAME.......... OMAR GASSAMA,
ADDRESS.......NO 13 RUE MOHAMMED (3RD-FLOOR)
COUNTRY......DAKAR SENEGAL ,
OFFICE TELL .(+221772716428 OR +221709318573 ).

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE OMAR GASSAMA.

Hello my dear ,
how are you doing today? hopefully that you are fine and in a good health as for me i am fine with all hope to meet you soon after the process is completed done, i open my mail box this morning i find out the letter which the lawyer send to us requesting for the amount of $1,280 dollars which he will have to paid at the federal high court for the process of the documents to be completed, and i have also read the copy of the letter which you have send to the lawyer about making payment to him today , so i will be very happy as soon as you done that please , once and again thank you very much for all the effort and caring towards me , and again i want you to try and keep in contact and cooperate with the lawyer until he finish up with the process of the documents today as you knows that was only thing remaining for the transfer to be completed into your account position and for my earliest arrived to meet you right over were you belongs for a new better life okay, i will be very grateful to hear the good news from you soon in your nest mail regarding the payments so take very good care and God bless you ,
have a wonderful day ,
yours sincerely and lovely Vivian,
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

omargassamalawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 07, 2016 7:18 pm

THANK FOR YOUR MAIL,
I AM SENDING YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS WERE YOU CAN DEPOSITED THE MONEY, AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT SLIP COPY IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOU HAVE FINISH MAKING THE TRANSFER AM WAITING THANKS....

.................................................................................................................................................

Bank Name ___......BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ........ GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _........... 02729650003
Bank Swift_............. AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code .............. SN100 Code
Guichet ................. 01004
Cle RIB_.................. 40
IBAN ................... SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340

Hello my dear ,
how are you doing today? as for me i am fine but just that life are very hand with me over this place but i hope that with your effort and by God grace i can start a new better life together with you soon immediately after the transfer is completed done , so i read the copy of the mail which you send to the lawyer requesting for his personal bank account , so i also contacted with the lawyer again to let him know and the lawyer said that he have already send to you his bank account details for making the payment , and he also send to me his account number, so am sending it to you here , i want you to try and make this payments as soon as possible , so take very good care and God bless ,

Bank Name ___......BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Account Name ........ GASSAMA OMAR
Account No _........... 02729650003
Bank Swift_............. AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code .............. SN100 Code
Guichet ................. 01004
Cle RIB_.................. 40
IBAN ................... SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2729 6500 0340
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

viviankbaby61@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri May 13, 2016 2:45 am

Hello my dear ,
how are you doing today? hopefully that you are fine an din a good health as for me i am fine with full of expectation to hear the good news from you just like you said ,i will be very much happy to hear the good news from you today , and please also try to keep in touch and cooperate with the lawyer also until he finish up with the process of the documents ,as you knows that was only thing remaining for the transfer to be completed done, so please i want you to make everything faster today ,and i cant wait to hear the good news soon, take very good care of your self and God bless ,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat May 14, 2016 4:45 am

Hello my beloved one ,
i am not feeling happy with the delaying , because i was thinking whether if you are not alright with your health or whether something wrong have come to you , but today am very happy to read your mail regarding the effort you have been doing to make this payment , so after reading your i contacted with the lawyer and he told me that the bank account you ask for was 100% correct that if you make the payment it will sure-ling arrived to his account , so again he was complaining to me saying that you have never called him on phone for one day showing that you are serious with him , and he said that sometime he called you on your phone but you cant not be able to pick his call ,so my dear , i want you to try and understand that you are doing all this for just because of me and God sake , so please i want you to try and keep in touch and cooperate with the lawyer by making this payment to him so that he can get us the two remaining documents which is only thing holding us for now , as soon as the documents are ready , the bank will surely make the successful transfer into your account position and for my earliest arrived to meet you for a new better life , once and again please i want you to try and make the payment today , and again always been in contact with the lawyer , he said that he have giving to you another bank account of his secretary for you to make the payment available so please don't give an excuse for this third time and make sure you make the successful payment okay , i will be very happy to hear the good news from you , take very good care and god almighty will bless and rewards you with more blessing as soon as you help me out from here okay ,

HELLO FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION ,
I SINCERELY WANT TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I AM NOT AFTER YOUR MONEY BUT IT JUST THAT I WILL GET THAT MONEY PAID AT THE FEDERAL HIGH , BEFORE THEN CAN BE ABLE TO ISSUE OUT THE AUTHENTICATION OF THOSE DOCUMENTS , I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO HELP THE YOUNG LADY ANY MORE , AND THAT IS WHY YOU ARE DELAYING FOR SENDING THE MONEY , FOR YOUR NOTE: SO IF YOU ARE NOT LONGER INTERESTED ON THIS ISSUE YOU HAVE TO STOP INSTEAD OF LYING TO ME BY TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE BE TRYING ON HOW TO SEND THE MONEY INTO MY ACCOUNT , LISTEN FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME I WAS DIRECTED YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT BY MONEYGRAM , AND YOU REFUSED AND ASK FOR MY BANK ACCOUNT OF WHICH I HAVE DONE THAT TO YOU , SO WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ANOTHER BANK ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY SO YOU THINK I AM ACCOUNT DISTRIBUTION ? BECAUSE I HAVE GIVING YOU MY ONLY BANK ACCOUNT AND , WITH THIS BANK ACCOUNT I CAN GET THE MONEY IF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING WAS TRUTH , AND AGAIN I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SPEAK WITH YOU ON THE PHONE FOR SO MANY TIMES AND YOU REFUSED NOT TO PICK UP MY CALL , SO ONCE AND AGAIN IF YOU FAIL TO SEND THE MONEY TODAY OR TOMORROW I WILL ORDER YOU TO STOP THIS COMMUNICATION, BECAUSE I AM ABOVE ALL THIS YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING ,AND YOU MOST BE SERIOUS OR YOU STOP THAT IS ALL I WANT TO TELL YOU ,THE YOUNG LADY ALWAYS KEEP HOPING ON YOU AND CRYING TO ME FOR HELP OF WHICH AM ONLY WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE THE PAYMENT AVAILABLE I WILL TRY AGAIN TO CALLED YOU ON THE PHONE TODAY AND THAT WILL BE MY LAST TIME FOR CALLING OR COMMUNICATE WITH YOU , SHOULD IN CASE IF YOU FAIL TO ANSWER MY CALL OR YOU CALL ME , I AM GOING TO STOP HERE , SO AGAIN YOU MOST BE FAITHFUL WITH YOUR WARDS TO AVOID MISUNDERSTANDING I HAVE TRY TO OBEY WITH YOUR INSTRUCTION BY GIVING YOU MY BANK ACCOUNT AFTER YOU SAID THAT YOU DONT LIKE DOING BUSINESS ON MONEY GRAM , IN CASE YOU NEED MORE BANK ACCOUNT I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU , BUT THE ACCOUNT NUMBER IS FOR MY SECRETARY NAME ,WITH THE SAME BANK , AND YOU CAN MAKE THE PAYMENT ON IT ,
AND AND DONT JOKE WITH ME ANY MORE BE VERY STRAIGHT WITH YOUR WARDS TRY TO CALLED ON MY LINE OR ANSWER MY CALL TO PROVED YOUR SELF SINCERITY , AM WAITING YOUR STILL IN SERVICE DR OMAR GASSAMA,

.......................................................................................................................................

ACCOUNT NAME: DIAGNE MOUHAMADOU
BANK CODE: SN100
CODE GUICHET: 01004
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 02753390009
KEY RIB: 41
IBAN: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2753 3900 0941
SWIFT: AFRISNDAXXX
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:04 am

Hey my Beloved one this is Vivian the lady you knows from refugee camp in Dakar Senegal, I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Manchester united kingdom. Presently I am in Manchester united kingdom for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring the funds despite that it failed us some how.but i so much thank God for his hard work towards me, as am writing this mail i am very happy and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue, Listen very care fully, and Now you will need to contact the Rev pastor whom used to be a Good-father to me when i was in in the Refugee camp as soon as possible , His name is still Rev Pastor Andrew Kuma, his email address is as follows ( revandrewkuma@gmail.com ) and his telephone number is +221703472221 Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $250.000,00(Two Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you did to assist me in this matter during the time i am in the bad situation. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with Rev Pastor Andrew Kuma and instruct him where to send you the draft check neither by dhl curial service which can easily be the best for you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share our joy and happiness after all the sufferings at that time try to followed up and also humble your self with the Reverend pastor instruction and also been in cooperate with him as soon as possible, .In the moment, I am very busy here with my partner because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to father Andrew kuma on your behalf to receive that money. Therefore feel free to get in touch and also be humble with him and he will send the check draft to you without delay as soon as you followed up with this simple instruction, with best regards, and glory be to God to succeed at Last. thanks and God bless you.Take care and bye for now. Yours Sincerely...Vivian.

Phone Number:
+221703472221
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel) (CDMA)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

steveagawalawfirm@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 pm

Hello and God bless ,
This is Barrister Steve Agawa from Senegal again and i know that it will be a surprise to get in contact with you today as it has been so long if you could remember again during the time you are trying to help a young lady staying in the refugee camp of Senegal , Meanwhile, she didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist her during that period in transferring her late father funds despite that it failed us some how.but i so much thank God for his hard work towards the lady and for her remembrance, as am writing this mail i am very happy and i know that you will also feel happy regarding this present issue, last week ago I was contacted by the central bank whom the young lady miss koneh left a check of compensation with for long time and they told me that their board has confirmed that the check was about to expire as you have not been able to claim it, i have discussed with them and deposited the check with there bank, they are ready to issue you a Visa Card through their Visa card payment center for you to be making withdrawals of your funds in your country or at any ATM Machine World wide.
You are advised to confirm your personal information's to the bank for enable them commence with the issuing of the ATM Visa Card to you without delay and do not hesitate to contact them for your funds to avoid them diverting your funds to the Government account.

Kindly send the below information's to them without delay:

Your complete names:
Complete Address:
Your Telephone numbers:
Your Occupation: ........
copy of identity: ....
Your Account Numbers:...

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to issue and release your visa card to you.
Contact Person : Dr.Lambert Yakashi
Director Visa Card payment Department
Email: ubankafrican@aol.com
Tel phone +221-703471755

Ask him to send you an ATM VISA CARD of $150.000,00 (One Hundred and Fifty thousand united state Dollars) which she have prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts you did to assist her in this matter during the time she was in the bad situation. she appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in contact with bank manager Mr Lambert Yakashi and instruct him where to send you the ATM VISA CARD neither by dhl curial service which can easily be the best for you to received. Always keep me posted so that I will know when you receive your funds.May God almighty guide and protect you and your family.
yours faithful Barrister Steve Agawa,.

Header:
Return-Path: <steveagawalawfirm@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com. [209.85.220.65])
From: stevemusa agawalawfirm <steveagawalawfirm@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019
Subject: A VERY GOOD NEWS FOR YOU,

Phone:
+221703471755
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubankafrican@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:39 pm

UBA PLC CREDIT CARD/PREPAID CARD DEPARTMENT
HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS: Dakar, Residence Excellence,- 32 Rue Dakar Senegal UBA
FREEPOST /3021 STF 971 914.
______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ________

SUCCESSFULLY! Date: 23/01/2019

Dear Beneficiary

The process of registration of your ATM VISA CARD is on the process to post you as we have just inquired back from the courier office and I have made the necessary findings from the courier companies here for the dispatch of your ATM VISA card and you will need to reconfirmed us your destination address and telephone number as soon as possible for posting you the ATM VISA CARD which the copies are as bellow , but the courier service requested that the parcel must be registered in their office before they dispatched it to avoid problem .

Meanwhile here is the cost of sending and registration of your ATM card through any of these below Express Courier Services and that is the cost from here to your country, You are required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable me send your ATM Master card immediately. please these are the preferred channels of delivery i confirmed, make your choice and get back to us asap:

http:/ /www.dhl.co.uk/home.html

Mailing;.....................DOLLAR $200 and insurance policy fees
Vat (20%)...........................DOLLAR $170
(it will take 4days to delivery)
TOTAL............................. $370 Dollars

http:/ /fedex.com/gb/

Mailing...............................$200 and insurance policy fees,
Vat (20%)..............................$ 220 (it will take 3days to delivery)
TOTAL................................. 420 Dollars

It is pertinent to note that this payment is not negotiable so select any of your affordable courier fee and send it through western union money transfer OR by MONEYGRAM with this name of my (SAT) stated below.

Name ... Lambert Yakashi
Country.. Dakar Senegal
Telephone...+221-703471755

Immediately we receive the Postage and insurance fee, I will send the ATM card to you immediately and forward the tracking number to you and included with your pin access digital code for operating your fund. I wait for your urgent response with evidence of payment to enable me dispatch it tomorrow,your Mr Lambert Yakashi. the uba bank managing director
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubankafrican@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:08 pm

______________________________ ______________________________ ______________________________ ________

SUCCESSFULLY! Date: 23/01/2019

For your kind attention Sir,
this is to let you know that the deference between western or moneygram are because the money will arrived immediately and we can be able to proceed as soon as possible we received it that same day, and it will not take us much delayed with our bank to proceed with your ATM visa card to your country by dhl express service, so you can go to the moneygram as i have directed you because the money was little to transfer through bank to bank transfer so you can try to make up the payment by moneygram or Ria money transfer ,and western union this are the fast way we prefer for making the payment because it was little to transfer by our account thanks ,
yours Mr Lambert Yakashi,

bellow here is the details for transferring the $375,

Name ... Lambert Yakashi
Country.. Dakar Senegal
Telephone...+221-703471755
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubankafrican@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:56 pm

ok now you can used this account number to make up the payment through bank to bank tansfer as soon as you
finish making the payment then you can send the payment clip copy receipt ;

Bellow here is the bank account details, ..::

Account holder Name: DIAGNE M.
Domicile: BANK OF AFRICA - SENEGAL
Bank code: SN100
sort code: 01004
account number: 00275339XXXX
RIB key: 41
IBAN: SN08 SN10 0010 0400 2753 39XXXXXX
SWIFT: AFRISNDAXXX
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ubankafrican@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:05 pm

SUCCESSFULLY! Date: 26/01/2019

thanks for updating us about making the payment today ,and as soon as the transfer is completed you
can send the proof of the scan copy for confirmation pf the payment thanks,
yours Mr Lambert Yakashi,
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Refugee scams.