Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

customerservice@nu-tierbrands.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

customerservice@nu-tierbrands.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:39 pm

GOOD NEWS TO YOU
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE US <customerservice@nu-tierbrands.com> Today at 14:43
Message body
UNITED NATIONS ASSOCIATION OF THE US
UN-SPECIAL AGENT
ASSIGNED TO UNITED STATE.
Tel: Call or SMS (+1(917) 268-5594

I am Mrs. Kiran Bedi, i was appointed here to help you received your fund. Did you instruct Mrs. Glenda F. Ward to claim your fund worth $17,500.000.000? Below is the bank account information provided by Mrs. Glenda F. Ward saying that you authorized her to claim your fund that you are terminally ill.

Which i was newly appointed to this office before this woman came that you instructed her to claim your fund, and also you have to pay for insurance charges just only $150 to obtain the Certificate to back up this fund and kindly get back to me if you instructed her to claim your fund.

BANK NAME:.............. HSBC BANK U.S.A,
BANK ADDRESS:........... 452 FIFTH AVENUES, NEW YORK
ABA NUMBER:............. 021001088
SWIFT CODE:............. FIBBBJBJ
CREDIT TO:.............. FINANCIAL BANK,
ACCOUNT NUMBER:......... 14524139649
ACCOUNT NAME:........... ETS MOON EXPORT.

These people have presented this account number to the CITIGROUP BANK OF US and claimed that you gave them the authority to receive this fund on your behalf. Do respond to this message now and confirm to me if your UN approved the compensation of $17.500.000.00 ( Seventeen Million five hundred thousand United State Dollars) should be released to these men as applied.

Base on that, they (CGB) made me understand that the only thing that is holding your Fund not to release to you is the needed fee of $150usd only, in which if you can be able to make the payment today, the CITIGROUP BANK immediately issue this fund in your name,

Waiting to hear urgently from you!! Call or SMS me on my cell phone once you get my email, for more info on how to release your fund to you.

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that i will direct you on what to do. Through my emails below! Email (united.nations@op.pl)

Sincerely yours,
Mrs. Kiran Bedi
Tel: Call or SMS +19172685594

Phone:
+19172685594
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location New York City, NY
Original network provider* West Telecom Services, Llc - Ny
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.