Site logo

Advert.
This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.
Post a reply

Pat Wayne pattwayne11@yahoo.com

Mon May 07, 2012 11:07 pm

From 4pp l.com

Pattwayne11

Spam:
Hello Pretty
How are you doing?I do Came An cross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I will like to know more about a woman Like you, My name is Pat i am single Male been Married with one Kids I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Well I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfully and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I don't Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I don't care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a woman Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have a lot of conversation to share with you But I don't like double dating and I don't like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can continue our conversation there ..
Email Address::: (Pattwayne11@yahoo.com) Hope to read from u soon
Pat Wayne

Email:
Hello xxxx how are u doing today i hope all is well with u there Yes i am still single and i have one son that his name is tom and he is 15yrs old am here seeking for the right honest woman that i will be able to spend the rest of my Life if that is what u are Looking for either please let me know and write me about ur self and send me some pics and tell me how old u are hope to hear from u soon and that is my pics i hope u like smile

Ip address: 184.107.91.134 Montreal, Quebec

Also at Blackplanet (same photo) and Zorpia (no photo)
Post a reply