Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

bellsarah548@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

bellsarah548@gmail.com

Unread postby chiaraob10 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 pm

My 21 years old son is disabled and victim of a romance scam. I have submitted several reports to the FBI, complete of gift cards list redemption dates and user names. Nothing has been done. I cry watching my son thinking someone is loving him and one day will come to visit him. He is being bullied and emotionally abused. I cant take this any more.
chiaraob10
New survivor

Sarah Bell Scammer

Unread postby chiaraob10 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:41 pm

My 21 year old son is disabled and being abused by a 419 scammer on Google Hangout. The scammer name is Sarah Bell and has been doing this for almost a year. My son has schizophrenia and is unable to understand the obvious..I'm a very concerned mother. This is emotionally damaging , he has been bullied into giving gift cards on kik and Google Hangout. I have filed several reports with FBI but with no results. I need help in catching this scammer. I have to help my son.
chiaraob10
New survivor

Re: Young son being abused

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:30 pm

It's very hard playing the middleman in a Romance scam situation. The first thing is to not give him any money. If something needs paid to keep a roof over his head or the lights turned on, pay it directly. Do not give the money to him as he will just send it to the scammer instead.

Don't pay for whatever service he's using to contact the scammer. (Phone, Internet)

Beyond that, there is little you can do as long as he's in denial.

The other Mods or Admins may have some ideas too.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:34 pm

The situation will not be solved until all contact with the scammer is broken completely.

What may help is to get his psychiatrist, social worker, others responsible for his care involved.
It would help to remove his cell phone and any PC and stop his access to them for good. The internet is not a good place for someone with mental disabilities.
Possible involuntary commitment to a mental health facility to break the scammer's brainwashing of him might be needed, and will take strength by the family to do it. But when he is hurting himself by sending money he needs to a man impersonating a woman and does not realize it nor accept it, it might be necessary to save him from more hurt.
He has been put into a highly delusional and self-destructive state by the scammer and he needs professional help at this point.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby chiaraob10 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:46 am

Thank you both for replying. This is a very smart young man and is getting better...he is trying to take some college classes cannot see clearly. This is a very aggressive scammer, it has been at my son's throat for now 1 1/2 year. They have asked him to send smart phones and other electronics, I had a postal nvestigator on them. They disappeared for a while and them again with a slightly different name Sarah Brown shows up on Google hangouts.

I have beem contacted by another man on Google + claiming to be victim as well. He is meeting with TC district attorney and asked my son if he wanted to join in prosecuting these scammers, I will have them contact me.

My son has been hospitalized a few times, especially when it first started texting this scam in 2017. He was at the point of selling our furniture to have money for Sara Bell. He was hospitalized but didnt really help the delusion.

You are correct about denial, it s incredible how they are manipulating him into getting these gift cards...every day they speak to him...they are relentless. He gets very stressed out about being able to provide for 'her'. It is difficult to remove his phone, he has isolated himself already due to the illness, I can't take everything away.
chiaraob10
New survivor

Sarah Bell Scammer

Unread postby chiaraob10 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:03 am

Sarah Bell the scammer

chiaraob10
New survivor

Sarah Bell the Scammer

Unread postby chiaraob10 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:06 am

Another photo of the scammer Sarah Bell

chiaraob10
New survivor

Unread postby chiaraob10 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:32 am

Email used by scam: bellsarah548@gmail.com
chiaraob10
New survivor

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:47 pm

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Romance scams.