Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Sybil A Kailena

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

olganobby@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:35 am

Email:

Hello person On this November day, I am happy to start a new connection. A dreamy and lonely lovely woman is writing you with an eye to create a serious connection. I am in search of a true personwho lacks love and dating. I'm interesting in a new communication. I am without any doubt that we will be attractive collocutors and intimatefriends. Sincerely, Olyushoka

Header:

Return-Path: <qqvw3zv9n@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [27.72.46.70])
Subject: Good morning dear stranger.
Reply-To: Me Olgoka <olganobby@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Me Olgoka <qqvw3zv9n@samba.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2018

Originating IP: 27.72.46.70
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Nam Dinh
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Sep 21, 2018).
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: olyagreat@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:09 pm

Email:

Hello Darling! On this Autuomn days, I'm glad to start a new acquaintance. A dreamy and lonely pretty woman e-mails you by way of creating true dating. I am in search of a real manwho lacks love and dating. I am ready to an interesting communication. I know that we will be interesting talkers and intimatefriends. Sincerely, Olya!

Header:

Return-Path: <numbergirl@woody.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (mx-ll-183.89.10-158.dynamic.3bb.co.th [183.89.10.158])
Reply-To: Sunny Olguska <olyagreat@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Sunny Olguska <numbergirl@woody.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart,

Originating IP: 183.89.10.158
Originating ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband
City: Lampang
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

olyaice@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:12 pm

Received the exact same message as above from:

Return-Path: <tono1020@dance.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [190.145.239.229])
Subject: Hello Sweetheart!
Reply-To: Olja Lady <olyaice@yahoo.com>
Errors-To: Olja Lady <tono1020@dance.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 190.145.239.229
Originating ISP: Telmex Colombia S.a.
City: Cucuta
Country of Origin: Colombia

The stolen picture received with the message is reported here already (Nov 02, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

srak0214@yahoo.co.jp

Unread postby firefly » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:08 pm

Posted on behalf of the targeted victim - message received:

Hello Sweetheart. On this December day, I'm glad to start a interesting relationship. A romantic and single pretty woman is writing you with an eye to create a serious dating. I am seeking for a true personwho lacks dating. I'm interesting in an interesting communication. I have no doubt that we will be interesting talkers and intimatefriends. Email to me at my own address. Kisses, your Olyunka,

(part of the) Stolen picture received with the message:

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gentleolya@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Hifascinating stranger! How are you? Happy new year. I expect that during this Christmas festive you have free time for a interesting acquaintance. A romantic and lonely lovely girl e-mails you with an eye to create true connection. I'm looking for a real personwho lacks dating. I am open to an interesting communication. I am sure that we will be attractive interlocutors and closefriends.

Please answer ONLY to my private mail box: gentleolya@yahoo.com

Bye Bye, your Olga!

Header:
Return-Path: <azuko@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [49.148.205.146]) by smtp.ocn.ne.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA;
Tue, 1 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Olja Flower <azuko@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olja Flower <azuko@sand.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Salutti my dear man

Orig IP: 49.148.205.146 | Orig ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company | City: Cagayan De Oro City | Country: Philippines |

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gentleolya@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:15 pm

Hello !! Happy new year! I wish you all the best!
I am very glad that you have answered my little letter.
As you already know my name is Olga. I'm 26, I live in Russia in the city of Voronezh.
For me, it is better to conduct a dialogue in English, so please write to me in English. I ask to read my letter carefully, it is important for me to know your opinion on what I write.
Based on your answers, I'll be watching, whether it makes sense to continue our dialogue on or not.
To be honest, I do not like being ignored. Just happens that, I tell the person about myself, it can say I open the soul, but I just ignore it. Someone just sending a stale form of letters and sometimes even forgetting to change the name of the letter. It is very offensive, and I caused a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
Just do not worry, I'm not angry. Do not jump to conclusions, read my letter to the end and even then draw conclusions. Actually I am very nice and affectionate. Just makes life often be cautious and rough because of the many cases of fraud and evil.
I really like you, and I see that you are interested.
Who knows what will end our correspondence, but I hope that we will, we will at least great friends.
I am a student and now I study at the State Medical University of Voronezh. But more about that in my next letter.
First to start a conversation, I want to say right away that the money I’m earning for life dancing in night club. And I do not think it is disgraceful.
I like people who are not afraid of the negative opinions of others about themselves, I like people who are not afraid of the open expression of desire.
I'm sorry if my English is not too good. I can speak good English, but, unfortunately, I did not write in English.
I hope you understand what I am writing. If you do not understand something, please ask me about it again.
I like to have fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am a very cheerful character. Me will never get bored.
With regard to age. I believe that age is not important in a relationship between people. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! Only in true love know a person for real! Soul and a pure heart the most important components of the person. Age does not matter.
As they say, love knows no age.
I appreciate and love people who are close to me. I very much hope that we will become very close, because I like you very much.
Very rarely happens to me, someone I loved at first sight. I am very picky about people.
But you do something immediately attracted. I do not know what. I just liked you on a subconscious level.
You know how it is, like one man, the other does not like. All on a subconscious level. I am very aware of people.
I do not want to boast about it, but it's true. Although I am not too old, I'm only 26 years old, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up early.
I'm just waiting on someone to protect, but I hope only for themselves. And it taught me to enjoy every moment of life, never lose heart and not complain about destiny. In fact, we do the creators of destiny. Do you agree with me?
I want to discuss one issue at once, a lot of hype on the internet, I was faced with it, talking to people before.
Lies with more lies and even sometimes think that do not communicate with the man, but with a computer program.
I want to be sure that you are a real person, I want to call you.
I want to hear your voice and be confident that you are a real person. Write your phone number and I'll call you.
I want to say right away, if you need only my erotic photos, and if I was not interested in you as a person, do not write me something more. Many have tried to get tricked my pictures. Someone told me he loved me, doing various compliments, promising a lot of money, but if I do not like people, I do not do these photos for him.
And as soon as men understand it, they immediately disappeared. It was very painful and sad for me.
I do not mind explicit pictures, I do wish I could make them. I like it when I have admired, it raises my spirits. But I do not want someone forced me.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. I would be very interested to know you more!!
Tell me more about yourself, about the country, the city where you live. It is very interesting to me.
I have for you is a big request, please answer all of my questions and comment on what you think about everything that I wrote. It is very important to me.
Do not forget me, please write as soon as possible.
Best wishes!!
Olga.

Header:
Return-Path: <gentleolya@yahoo.com>
Received: from pool-108-35-201-192.nwrknj.fios.verizon.net (EHLO validation.sls.microsoft.com) ([108.35.201.192])
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019
Reply-To: Olga <gentleolya@yahoo.com>
Subject: Happy new year 2019

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

olyatenderness@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:08 am

Email:

Hicharming person! How are you doing? wish Merry Xmas. I am dreaming that in the New year you have free time for a interesting connection. A romantic and single pretty girl writes you by way of building true relationship. I am seeking for a true gentlemanwho lacks dating. I am interesting in a new chat. I am without any doubt that we will be attractive talkers and closefriends.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my private email: olyatenderness@yahoo.com

All the best for you, Olgchika!

Header:

Return-Path: <kazaru.opapi@shore.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [197.162.145.134])
Subject: Aloha my dear friend.
Reply-To: Olgushuska Olgchik <kazaru.opapi@shore.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Olgushuska Olgchik <kazaru.opapi@shore.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018

Originating IP: 197.162.145.134
Originating ISP: Linkdotnet
City: Cairo
Country of Origin: Egypt

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Dec 31, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

gentleolya@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:54 am

Hello my friend !
How can call you my friend? My friends call me Olya short from my full name Olga.
I'm glad to get a letter from you, and grateful for what you want to continue our dialogue.
Please read this letter very carefully, this is a very important message, I want to know your opinion.
I'm not ashamed of what I do.
I always appreciate honesty in a relationship and always tell the truth, and I hate liars.
I'm not terrified of my work, I'm not ashamed of it. I like to dance, and I love good music. I'm glad to feel needed and desired. I hope I did not shock you that I have no complexes, and I think it's good.
Systems make life boring. Just do not think I'm depraved. I am very vulnerable, gentle and very loyal.
I am a woman for one man, and if someone would love me, for me there will not be anyone else.
I just love life, and enjoy every moment. But I'm trying to live a decent life, that I was ashamed of my actions.
In fact, God sees everything. So I think that I did not do anything wrong in my work.
My pictures were taken by my girlfriend. I lost most of the photos when my computer was broken. Now I do not have so many photos. If possible, I want to ask you to send pictures, you reduce and cut them because I have a very slow speed of the Internet, and unfortunately, I can not upload pictures of large volume. I use a Usb Modem Adsl. This system is not functioning well, and besides, it's not cheap. I pay downloaded megabytes, and if a large number of megabytes to download, it will be expensive.
So I ask, please, reduce the size of your photos.
Like I told you, my internet speed is very low. So I write to you more convenient to just e-mail. On these modern means of communication like Skype, facebook and various messengers before I can only dream of. Normal e-mail to me the most suitable and convenient option.
I send you new pictures, and I hope you will like it. For me it is important to know what kind of impression you make on my blog.
I also want to see more of your photos, and I hope that you will send new pictures for me.
As you can see, my photos are not too outspoken. But with each successive letter of my pictures will be more revealing. As I told you earlier, I just want to build a trust relationship and I will not hide anything from you.
You are very nice to me, you are very good and nice to talk to.
I was wrong about you. I want to continue our relationship, I want to get to know you closer, I am with you very well. Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
I want to tell you more about me. I'm 26 years old. I was born on
January 19th, 1992 (My zodiac sign is Capricorn) everything else you can see in my photos. I am an orphan. I have no relatives. My height is 170 cm, I weigh 53 kg. I do not have children. But I love children and in the future I would like to have two children (boy and girl).
Since childhood, I grew up in a children's home (shelter for children who have no parents). Those were very difficult years, I was not very easy.
But what to do, it was in my life. Now I am horrified to think of my life in an orphanage. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. I remember those painful years. And I do not want to talk more about this. All this is very painful for me, and please do not ask me about it. I'll tell you about it later, when we are better acquainted.
Now I want to talk about where I live. I live in Russia in the city Voronezh. Voronezh is administrative center of the Voronezh's district. Voronezh is located 463 km south of Moscow.
In 18 years with the coming of age I left the orphanage and began an independent, adult life. Of age (18 years), the state gave me an apartment.
At the orphanage I was in my fine, and was able to do for free in the State Medical University of Voronezh, where I am now and I study at the Faculty of Dentistry.
Perhaps you have a question, why I wrote to you? Next year I will have to finish his studies at the Medicine University, and very quickly (a few days ago) I come to your country to practice (probationary period of a dentist). All documents are ready and I do not even have a ticket.
But still I do not know exactly where I will be in your country. All I know is that the first two weeks, I have to work in the capital of your country.
After two weeks of practice in the capital of your country, I will go to another city. I can choose the city or I could stay in the capital. At the time of practice, I'll be provided accommodation and food, besides, I'll be getting paid.
The opportunity to do an internship in your country, I received excellent training at the Medical University. This is a government grant, which helps to develop the skills of young professionals.
I hope you all understand. I'll tell you about it in detail in my next letter. Everything is ready, so I'll soon be in your country. I had a desire to find a friend in your country, and luck smiled on me - you came into my life.
My internship will be 6 months, during which time I will be in your country. I think it's fine, we can talk in real life.
I am passion person and I like sex for love! I would like to get to know you in a more intimate setting!
You can talk over the years, but did not realize that this man - the perfect partner for you until you try sex.
I do not force you to do this, because in the course of communication that happens by itself. After the end of the internship, I'll go back to Russia, in order to complete their training. But in the future I want to leave Russia. I want to sell up and leave the country. At least this is my wish.
My apartment is very small, but not looking at it, it is in my own possession, and I am very happy about that. Repairs in the apartment I made to your taste and desire. I was very comfortable apartment.
In order to study at university I need extra money so I work as a dancer in a nightclub I want to immediately explain that I'm only dancing in the club and nothing more! I do not have sex for money. I also despise those girls. I will never agree to have sex for money.
Because of school and work, I have very little free time, I'm rarely home.
And now I will tell you what I like.
In my spare time I like to make a run in the morning, and in the winter I go to the stadium to skate.
In the morning, I always do gymnastics. I try almost every day to visit the pool. I like to swim. During the voyage the work all the muscle groups, and it is very good for health. Do you like to swim?
However, I do not like when someone starts to blow bubbles in the pool, making the pool jacuzzi :) I hope you understand what I'm saying. This is, of course, it's funny, but the smell is not very pleasant. I hope you're not going to dinner, I'm afraid to spoil your appetite :)
In general, I am for a healthy life. How do you feel about the sport?
Hey, wake up :) I hope you do not fall asleep while reading my letter.
I think that this letter was too big, and you are tired to read it. So I finish my letter.
Please email me what you think about all this, I would very much like to know your opinion. I hope my letter raised your mood.
I look forward to your new email to me.
YOUR OLYA!!!!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gentleolya@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:30 pm

Hello, my dear !
I am very happy that we are continuing our dialogue. In Russia, the official celebration of the new year continues and everything is closed on official holidays. In connection with the celebration of the New Year and Christmas, traditionally in Russia is the longest vacation.
The most important thing is that I am very easy and interesting to talk with you. I think it's important criteria for true friendship and even more love.
In my last letter, you probably have not understood my words about the trip to your country. I will try to explain to you all the details about it today. Please read my letter very carefully. Perhaps because of the language barrier that separates us, do you then can not understand, but I very much hope that we will find a common language.
As you know, I'm a dentist at the university of our city. I am one of the best students of our university. I am a very responsible attitude towards my studies, so I have a great chance of getting a gold medal, after graduating from university.
Only once in 5 years, among all Russian students played grants to the opportunity to travel abroad for an internship (training in the specialty). Luck smiled at me and I got the opportunity. My joy knew no bounds. Of course, we had to try, because I have to not only learn, but also to work. I promised myself that necessarily going to win this grant, and I reached my goal.
I got a tremendous opportunity - I received a grant for an internship in your country. Your country is chosen for a reason. Dentistry in your country is one of the best and most highly paid professions in the world, compared with Russia.
For example, in our country called the sadistic dentist, and even tooth fairies. Probably due to poor maintenance. And the very first dentist in Russia, was a cruel king - Ivan the Terrible, who tore his teeth improvised means poor farmers. If you're interested, you can find this information in Wikipedia, or just visiting the search engine Google. I would like to change the attitudes of our citizens and become a real skilled doctor. I am confident that with your team, I always succeed.
Profession dentist is very important, therefore, the minimum term of practical training is 6 months. During this time I can get a huge "store of knowledge, from experts from your country. The most interesting thing is that the contract internship, my salary will be 2750 euros per month. This is a significant sum for a Russian dentist. On such wages can only dream of in our country.
I still can not believe that very soon I will be abroad, I have never traveled outside of Russia.
Under the terms of probation, the state pays for my trip to your country and a complete package which includes accommodation, food and clothing (if necessary). I am in no way going to need. I will be working as an assistant dentist in your country, and receive not bad money, which I will miss out on free use.
The first 2 weeks of practice I should be in the capital of your country, which will start a course of lectures. Then, all students will be in all the cities in your country and I would be terribly pleased to get it in your city, my dear friend .
I think it would be very nice to meet in reality, it's not always given a great opportunity. What do you think about this, ? I think that we will be a lovely couple.
I would be very nice to hear your opinion on this matter. I hope that does not make you weary. I want to keep our communication and become closer to you. In this letter I attach for you my photos. Please tell me honestly, do you like my figure? It is very important to me. If you want, I can send you a more intimate picture of the future. As I told you earlier that I did not want to hide from each other. I want to build communication only at 100 trust and understanding. I am sure that we necessarily will succeed, and we will for each other more than just friends.
I look forward to your new email to me.
Your passionate babe, Olya!!!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

gentleolya@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello, my dear tiger .
I miss your letters ! I'm glad to finally write to you today, this Sunday. Today, on Monday night, we will celebrate Christmas. In Russia, Christmas is celebrated on January 7th. In Russia, it is traditionally a family holiday. Have you already finished the weekend?
When I don’t see your new mail, I open old letters and reread again. I am very interested to learn you better.
Please answer me immediately as soon as you have the opportunity. I'm sorry if I sometimes not answer your letter immediately. Now I have a stressful time. We have to learn and to work as well as engage in my journey to your country. It takes a long time, but no looking at it, I find the ability to read your letters and write to your answer. I hope that you will not be offended by me, my dear ?
It would be nice to talk on the phone and hear your voice, but to my great regret, most recently, I lost my personal phone on the bus. Buying a new phone in our country is not cheap. I think I can buy a new phone, during the passage of my internship, because the price of phones in your home country is significantly lower than in Russia. Unfortunately, I can not give you any phone number. Therefore, the easiest way for our communication is currently e-mail correspondence, and I hope for your understanding. As I told you earlier, I have many concerns with the upcoming trip and there's no time to engage in a telephone problem.
Now, I do not know the exact date of my departure for training, I still kept in uncertainty. But, as I promised the University Rector, the matter will be resolved in the near future. Once everything is known about my trip, I will immediately tell you the exact news.
The most important thing for me is that very soon we will be able to meet, and I'll explain to you all, looking at your beautiful eyes. I look forward to the day when I can see you in reality. Mmmmm, it would be so great! Do you want this too?
Unfortunately, probably need to finish my letter. I want to close my eyes and dream of you. I want to see you in my dreams and make all our cravings, which are now only in our thoughts.
By the way, tomorrow I'm going for birthday of my friend Mariya. To be honest, I do not really want to go there. I think I would be bored there, because you will not be with me. Many girls will be with men, some of them have already kids. I'm tired of being alone and I want to be withs a man who will love me. I am very happy that we meet each other and we can develop our relations.
But, I could not refuse my friend, because she is very close to me. I need go to her birthday party. All pictures done exactly Mariya and I want to tell her enormous gratitude.
I want to tell you a some secret about our friendship.
When we first started at university, I and Mariya were lovers. We were young, we wanted to caress and tenderness. But our relationship did not last long around for 1 month. We realized that we are not lesbians. We have concluded that no one of girls would not give so much affection and love, like a man. I with Mariya remained good friends. Perhaps you want to see her photo? Unfortunately, at the request of Mariya , I can not send you her pictures. She wants to stay away from our relationship. But I can tell you that she is a beautiful girl and most importantly, that she is a real friend who supports me in any difficult situation.
Maybe I should not have to talk to you about this because my story might not like Mariya , but as I told you earlier, I want to be among us did not have any secrets. This story with Mariya , was our secret and let it remain so. If you will not be easy, I beg you not to tell anyone about it. Let this story will remain between us. Do you agree, my lord ?
I open your heart and soul and I hope that you will answer me in return.
I look forward to your new email to me. I hope my letter will not show you sad or boring. If suddenly you become sad, I want to ask your pardon for sending you my pictures. You forgive me? :) Once you feel sad or lonely, look at my pictures and everything will change. I want to give you a smile.
Please do not forget about me.
Million kisses for you.
Your holy cat, Olya!

"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.