Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia P.

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Natalia P.

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:59 am

Email:

Good day!
How are you? I trust that you have everything well. If to you also it is lonely, as well as me, I hope that my letter a little diversifies your day and will raise at you a smile) what country do you live??
I admit, that I already long time thought over the appeal to the agency of acquaintances and to be searching the serious man on the Internet, but could not decide on it. Having woken up in the morning I, looked at the calendar and understood, that time goes and it is necessary to change something in the life.
Ahead Christmas and New Year! It magic time when dreams are executed so I trust that my desire meet love and happiness anyway to come true!)
Already 30 years and I do not trust me any more in magic, but I trust in that, each person himself builds the destiny! I write you in hope that you, as well as I, are interested in a serious relationship. We live far apart. I live in far and severe the Russian Federation. Presently distance not a hindrance if two persons want to be together. If you concordant with me and you you want create a serious relationship, to me it will be pleasant to see your answer shortly that we could to know our acquaintance of each other better.
I will write a couple of words about myself. My name is Irina. As I wrote earlier, I twenty eight years. I live in the city of Nizhniy Novgorod, the Russian Federation. I guess that you noticed that I am very positive and not shy girl?) I have no desire a lot write about yourself in this letter so that it does not turn out too long. Describe my appearance does not see the point. I prefer that you yourself appreciated my appearance. I will attach my photo to the letter, and I want to think, that you will like me. If you are interested in meeting me, then I will happy see your answer. I have a request to you - answer me only in the case, if you are really interested in a serious relationship. If all this is not interesting to you, please do not waste our total time.
Goodby, Irina.

Header:

Return-Path: <msprvs1=17898v8MBi6YH=bounces-249488@mail.vteni.net>
Received: from mta169a.sparkpostmail.com (mta169a.sparkpostmail.com. [52.38.191.219])
Received: from [46.21.248.49] ([46.21.248.49:39742] helo=mail.vteni.net) by b.mta1vsmtp.cc.prd.sparkpost (envelope-from <irishka@mail.vteni.net>)
Reply-To: Irina <irinakrasotkakrasotka@yandex.com>
Subject: familiarity with the alien
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2018
X-Mailer: Microsoft Windows Live Mail 15.4.3538.513

Originating IP: 46.21.248.49
Originating ISP: Ooo Network Of Data-centers Selectel
City: Ulan-ude
Country of Origin: Russian Federation

Distance from the place "she" claims to be located to the place the email was sent from:

map.JPG

Stolen pictures received with the message:

The real owner of the stolen pictures used is Natalia P. The pictures were stolen form her social accounts. The real owner of the pictures doesn't live in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.