Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sweety90sun@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

sweety90sun@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:27 pm

Email:

Salut. live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in the hospital. have Left on this page your personal data hoping, that respond person, who wants to meet you with me. I'm pleased to meet you with an honest man, with feeling humor and in this with who was able to would find common interests. I without difficulty find with others, however I need that, with which I would were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding it would be the perfect. Understand that the ideal is hard reach, but you understand that may at least approach to him, and I inspiring. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and positive people, who happy to accept any man, if only he decent and can agreement. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating what connects us. Think that having a common language to first and main a sign, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, then I told myself more. I'm in search of serious relationship would like to have a family favorite husband, to have kids and be happy. we include a skype and phone we are able to talk there.

Header:

Return-Path: <xxx@t-online.de> <- hacked / spoofed email address
Received: from localhost (GEDQi6ZpQh77Gj6lq954H92tYfOl+yNGtZKZ1OI5DDE7W0wvKaxQqPatt8OsH8HZQX@[183.88.48.230]) by fwd06.t-online.de
Subject: Aloha my great friend
Reply-To: Lonelyl Womand < sweety90sun@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Lonelyl Womand <xxx@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2018 22:07:55

Originating IP: 183.88.48.230
Originating ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband
City: Phimai
Country of Origin: Thailand

Stolen picture received with the message:

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

galchonok89kiss@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:51 pm

Email:

Woha my great pen-friend! live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in the hospital. have Left on this site your coordinates hoping, that respond person, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm are interested with man solid, with feeling humor and the fact with who could would find common ground. I without difficulty find with others, however I need that, with whom you I'd could to share all their joys and concerns. The, with of whom our understanding of it would be absolute. Know that perfection is hard achieve, however you know that may just get closer to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years. I optimistic and positive people, who agree to understand each person, if only he respectable and are able to go forward. All required, we could be to discuss correspondence, identifying what connects us. Believe that having common ground to indicative and serious a sign, what our meeting is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship wish to create a family favorite male, to have kids and be happy. we have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to speak there.

Header:

Return-Path: <miwa4311@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [122.170.54.200])
Subject: Hi,
Reply-To: Ladyk Lonelyd < galchonok89kiss@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Ladyk Lonelyd <miwa4311@muse.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2018 12:44:19

Originating IP: 122.170.54.200
Originating ISP: Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services
City: Ahmedabad
Country of Origin: India

Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

millloccka89@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 03, 2018 4:28 pm

Email:

Good afternoon my dear friend live in Russian citizen, work in hospital. have Left here your coordinates hoping, that react man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm looking for Dating with honest man, which has a feeling of humor and in this with whom was able to would find common interests. I easily find many people, however I need, with whom you I'd was able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with of whom our understanding of it would be absolute. Know that perfection is difficult achieve, however I hope that can just get closer to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to accept every man, if only he adequate and agree agreement. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding what connects us. Think that having a common language to indicative and serious a sign, what our acquaintance is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm want serious relationship want to have a family favorite man, to have children and be happy. I am have a skype and phone we can to talk there.

Header:

Return-Path: <cen75910@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (41.107.224.162)
Reply-To: Girla Nicey <millloccka89@gmail.com>
Errors-To: Girla Nicey <cen75910@nyc.odn.ne.jp>
Subject: Woha my great friend
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2018

Originating IP: 41.107.224.162
Originating ISP: Telecom Algeria
City: El Amria
Country of Origin: Algeria

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

beautifullygirl@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Jan 04, 2019 12:21 am

Email:

Salutti. live in Russian citizen, work a doctor. Decided to leave on this page your personal coordinates hoping, that respond to it man, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm looking for Dating with man solid, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with whom was able to would to find something in common. I easily find many people, but I am looking for this, with whom you I'd were able discuss all your joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding of it would be complete. realize that the ideal is not just achieve, however I hope that may just get closer to him, and I happy. I 28 y.old. I optimist and positive people, who are ready to accept any person, if only he respectable and ready to go forward. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, locating what connects us. Believe that finding a common interests to initial and serious an indication, what we met is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more details. I'm in search of serious relationship plan to create a family favorite male, to have children and find happiness.

Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: beautifullygirl@yandex.com

we include a skype and phone we are able to talk there. Your girlfriend..

Header:

Return-Path: <ehiro0617@movie.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [186.0.164.231])
Subject: Hi person.
Reply-To: Ladyb Lonelyv <ehiro0617@movie.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Ladyb Lonelyv <ehiro0617@movie.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2019

Originating IP: 186.0.164.231
Originating ISP: Grupo Servicios Junin S.a.
City: Junin
Country of Origin: Argentina

The stolen picture received with the message was already reported here (Oct 03, 2018).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

kukushonokk90@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:49 pm

Email:

Hey there my awesome mate I live in Russian citizen, work in the hospital. Decided to publish on this site your personal coordinates hoping, that react man, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet with an honest man, not devoid of sense humor and in this with whom managed would to find something in common. I easily find most people, however I am looking for this, with whom you I would were able to share all their joys and concerns. The Person, with of whom our understanding of it would be complete. Accept that perfection is not just reach, however you understand that can just nearer to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years. I optimist and cheery people, who agree to understand each person, if only he decent and agree agree. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, finding the community of interests. Believe that finding a common ground to indicative and important an indication, what we have found is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, then I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship want to create a family expensive male, to have children and be happy.

Interested? Please reply ONLY to my personal mailbox: kukushonokk90@yandex.com

I am include a skype and phone we are able to chat there.

Header:

Return-Path: <sp2n7sx9@wish.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [223.207.130.223])
Subject: Salutation!
Reply-To: Ladyq Finey <sp2n7sx9@wish.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 01:38:15
Message-ID: <20190330013816.4826.sp-n-sx-@wish.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 223.207.130.223
Originating ISP: Triple T Internet/triple T Broadband
City: Chiang Mai
Country of Origin: Thailand

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

solneshkosunn@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:51 pm

Email:
Hey hey my new mate! I live in Russian citizen, work the doctor. Published on this site your data hoping, that they see the person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm glad to meet with man solid, with feeling humor and in this with who could would to find a common language. I easily find with others, however I need, with whom you I would was able sharing all their joys and concerns. The Person, with which our understanding it would be complete. realize that the ideal is hard achieve, but I hope that may at least get closer to him, and I satisfied. I twenty-eight years. I optimistic and cheery people, who happy to accept each person, if only he adequate and can agree. All required, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding common ground. Believe that finding a a common language to indicative and serious an indication, what we met is not accidental. And later we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm in search of serious relationship want to create a family expensive male, to give birth children and find happiness.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: solneshkosunn@yandex.com

we have a skype and phone we have the opportunity to speak there.

Header:

Return-Path: <qqz323nd@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (lpointe-a-pitre-656-1-25-198.w81-248.abo.wanadoo.fr [81.248.168.198])
Reply-To: Girlf Beautye <qqz323nd@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Girlf Beautye <qqz323nd@etude.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Hello my awesome mate!
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2019 02:31:00
Message-ID: <20190405023101.9948.qqz---nd@etude.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 81.248.168.198
Originating ISP: Orange
City: Petit-bourg
Country of Origin: Guadeloupe

firefly
"Nut job" admin.

m1layakrasavitsa@yandex.ru

Unread postby firefly » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:39 pm

Email:

Hello my new mate. I live in the inhabitant of Russia, work in the hospital. Decided to leave on this page your personal data hoping, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm glad to meet with man solid, which has a feeling of humor and in this with whom could would to find common interests. I easily find with others, however I need, with which I'd were able sharing all their joys and concerns. The, with which our understanding of it would be absolute. realize that the ideal is hard achieve, however you know that can at least approach to him, and I happy. I twenty-eight years. I optimist and positive people, who are ready to accept any person, if only he respectable and ready to go forward. All necessary, we could be to clarify correspondence, finding a common language. Think that finding a a common language to first and serious a signal to, what we met is not accidental. And then we could be to continue communication, and I told about yourself more. I'm looking for serious relationship wish to create a family favorite male, to have kids and be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: m1layakrasavitsa@yandex.ru

we include a skype and phone we can to speak there.

Header:

Return-Path: <mayui@polka.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [117.4.138.232])
Subject: Hi stranger
Reply-To: Sunl Iamt <mayui@polka.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 04:28:37
Message-ID: <20190401042839.1706.mayui@polka.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 117.4.138.232
Originating ISP: Viettel Group
City: Vinh
Country of Origin: Vietnam

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 30, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

sunsolneshko@yandex.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:27 pm

Email:

Hi there my dear friend I live in Russian woman, work the doctor. Decided to publish there your data hoping, that they look person, which will be of interest familiarity with me. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance with man solid, which has a feeling of humor and the fact with whom was able to would find common ground. I without difficulty find most people, however I need, with whom you I would were able to share all their joys and concerns. This, with which our understanding of it would be the perfect. Accept that the ideal is not just achieve, however you understand that can just approach to him, and I satisfied. I twenty-eight years. I optimistic and positive people, who are ready to accept any man, if only he decent and are able agree. All necessary, we could be to find out correspondence, locating what connects us. Believe that finding a a common language to initial and serious a sign, what we have found is not accidental. And then we could be develop communication, in which I told myself more. I'm looking for serious relationship want to create a family expensive husband, to give birth children and be happy.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my personal email: sunsolneshko@yandex.com

I am include a skype and phone we could to talk there.

Header:

Return-Path: <chie.1214-imi@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from localhost (unknown [176.117.81.29])
Reply-To: Nicev Sund <chie.1214-imi@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Errors-To: Nicev Sund <chie.1214-imi@eos.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Good Day To You!
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2019 10:01:55
Message-ID: <20190407100156.7807.chie------imi@eos.ocn.ne.jp>

Originating IP: 176.117.81.29
Originating ISP: Pp Lurenet
City: Lugansk
Country of Origin: Ukraine

The stolen picture received with the message is already reported here (Mar 30, 2019).
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.