Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

edkfelicitation1080@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

police1jdiouppel.ecobank1044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:51 pm

Dr. Danjuma Camara.
(Foreign Exchange Regulatory & Control Unit -Zinguinchor)

Dear Applicant

Certainly you can submit your details on email we will enter them into our computer software database but you are also required to write your signature on a piece of paper , scan the paper and send it to us here via email .

Have a nice day and we look forwared to seeing you in the new year 2019 !

Happy New Year 2019 .

Dr. Danjuma Camara.
(Foreign Exchange Controller Management )

Inspector Ibrahim Mustapha Ndiaye
(Police Comptroller/Inspector General for Financial Operations Ziguinchor Region,Sénégal)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:16 pm

Dear

I am so excited and happy that we made it successfully through the night of last year 2018 sailing gradually through a boisterous storm all through the night until we reached the shore -2019

While coming out of the church service last night i was very frightened because of the fire works , fire crackers , many grades of fireworks banger especially some that sounded like a bombs . People were throwing the loud offensive banger into the bras and skirts of young pretty girls just to harass the girls .

I was so scared that i could not go out alone so i waited until the congregation of the church went in a crowd so i followed slowly in the middle of the crowd , we were all walking slowly like hostages . While some people were begging the boys in the streets not to throw their fireworks and banger crackers upon ladies ,the boys did not heed the warning and kept on escalating the fireworks spree .
It was terrible last night though !!!

Just before midnight yesterday 31/12/2018 , people flocked to the streets near the crowded Roman catholic church to say their last prayers of 2018 as if the whole world was coming to an end !

While others were outside getting ready to light up and enjoy their fireworks and light firecrackers. Before the reverend father said last prayer before shouting "HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019" to the congregation , The fireworks could be seen in a terrace with boys surrounding a campfire where they light up their firecracker, and banger bombs.

As soon as the reverend father proclaimed the end of the Holy Mass , the boys rushed and started throwing their banger bombs and banger dynamites upwards into the sky , some at the church gates , some into the church congregation , some to the car park .In fact the banger bombs were all moving in a continuous random motion , a continuous Brownian motion as in Chemistry accompanied with a terrible unusual ear deafening , thunderous noise ... constituting noise pollution !

Well today is The first day of the New Year and i want to remind you that i did not go to work today because today is a New Year's Day , a public holiday here .

Hopefully tomorrow i'll go to work , but please if there is any reply from you receive from the foreign exchange office try to let me ok. Update me about what happens between you and the foreign exchange department !

Happy New Year 2019 Proper .
Veronique
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

police1jdiouppel.ecobank1044@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:19 pm

Foreign exchange management / Police Monitoring Department
BCEAO Headquarters - Central Bank of West African States - La Banque Centrale des États de l'Afrique de l'Ouest (BCEAO)

REF/2018-12-29/523
S.N. (DIR Series) Circular No. 48

FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT

Attention:

we cordially appologise for the interference to your application . First of all this Office of the Foreign Exchange Department welcomes you into the new year 2019 . Secondly we will like to ask you some few questions about your application .This is due to the First Bank Executive Meeting which we held today this morning in the Ecobank Conference Hall .

There was an interruption to your application This is as a result of what happened this morning today here in the Foreign Exchange Office concerning a lady called "Mrs. Véronique François" who happens to be one of the staff /workers of Ecobank Group Plc . There was an interrogation today here in the office concerning the involvement of this lady mentioned above "Mrs. Véronique François" causing suspicion from the managers about your application .

Because of the suspicions and doubts which developed in our minds early in the morning today we are unable to continue with your application unless we are cleared by you concerning certain questions we may ask you concerning this lady ! Hence I was forced by my colleagues Mr. Samuel Adjei to work to write you mail to rectify the abnormalities in this application .

The management of the Foreign Exchange has observed an involvement of one of the Ecobank staff/workers in this formal fund application for the release of the fund 13.6 million euros into your bank account . Before we proceed with your application we want to ask you a few questions to clear all doubts associated with this application !

1. Do you actually know this lady Mrs. Véronique François ?
...........Yes / No

2. Have you met with this lady before ,in your life ?
..............Yes / No

If Yes ,
3. what communication did you have with this lady ?

4.On what medium of communication did you converse with her ? .....................Telephone / Email address / fax / None

5. Someone /somebody forwarded (sent) to us your details on this email address Véronique François <edkfelicitation1080@gmail.com > but we have asked the staff concerned of ecobank called by the name Mrs. Véronique François to explain to us how she got your information but the lady reported to us that she lost this email address (Véronique François <edkfelicitation1080@gmail.com >) about four months ago to internet hackers . The lady Mrs. Véronique François also notified us that her new email address was (veronica_francois001@outlook.com ) and she gave us some proofs by opening her new microsoft outlook account (veronica_francois001@outlook.com ) and we all saw that her new microsoft outlook account contained subscriptions from news letters only . So this made us to partially believe her speech this morning today.

So is it true that the lady " Véronique François " is working hand in hand with you for the success of this application ???

So tell us do you know about this email address (edkfelicitation1080@gmail.com ) ?............ Yes / No

If Yes , can you identify who is the user of this email address hacked above? ............. Yes / No

Is it true that the email address (edkfelicitation1080@gmail.com ) was hacked ? ............ Yes / No / I don't know

Submit the answers to these questions and we shall determine whether to proceed with your application or cancel this application !

Your answers are needed urgently !

Terms and Conditions Hold Throughout The Entire Application

Terms and conditions of approval for the application and transfer of funds claimed,

-All identification documents such as your passport, national identity cards, driving license, birth certificate must be original.

-Your bank account must be active and currently working

-You do not have to have any communication or business with the staff and employees of any Ecobank office / agency office inside or outside of Senegal. Any form of suspicion of our police department that you are looking for any form of assistance from Ecobank staff and workers here at Ziguinchor will result in automatic cancellation of this transaction or will impose a fine (a penalty) that will be announced later on whether
we can continue with the process or not .

- All payments sent by you must be returned to us here in your full name, signature or thumbprint on your payment receipt to confirm that you did not borrow or ask for any money from any staff or worker here at Ecobank before sending the payment fee to us here at Ecobank. If the Police Department notices that you are dealing illegally with any Ecobank staff then your application for the wire transaction €13.6 million euros will be cancelled and the Ecobank bank's employee or staff who is caught helping you illegally will be seriously dealt with by the wrath of the law .
Consequently any Ecobank staff/worker caught exchanging information or help to you illegally will be arrested and imprisoned for 10 years under the money laundering process
of the Ecobank Fiscal Policy and Punishment Acts 1990

- All original copies of the transaction documents (hard paper copies) will be sent via DHL courier express, while soft copies will be sent to you on your email.

-You should not have any communication with other third parties (such as Ecobank managers, staff and operators on this transanction problem) and all ministries inside and outside your country, ignore and ignore all unknown phone calls , emails, or faxes from any person, friend, neighbor, ministry or anyone who can reach you for this transaction transaction approval, this is to avoid jeopardizing and impersonating your application for fund transfer approval. This message serves as the last notification to you and to all interested beneficiaries who may find this important and urgent information regarding the processing of the application for approval by the final department of Ecobank, Ziguinchor-Senegal

-As soon as the application has been successfully processed, this department will call you on the phone to inform you of the number of days the bank will have to complete the wire bank transaction into your bank account .

In this regard, in order to legalize all approval / transfer payment programs, the Minister has authorized, including the legislation establishing these terms and conditions, such forms have to be returned with a fee of only € 440. Equivalent to XOF 289,000.00 . Foreign exchange foreign exchange management. It is expected that you fill out the financial forms "A" and "B" and then return the "forms" together with the associated fee within the next seven (7) business days; This will allow this office to send the transfer file and release the current statement account from Ecobank Head Office to approve the transfer.

The direction contained in this letter was issued in Sections 10 (6) and 11 (1) of FEMA 2009 (42 of 2009) and does not affect any permissions / approvals of other laws.

Wishing you a Belated and Energetic New Year 2019 !

Faithfully,
Dr. Danjuma Camara.
(Foreign Exchange Manager)

Inspector Ibrahim Mustapha Ndiaye
(Police Comptroller general of Financial Operations Ziguinchor Region,Sénégal)

ECOBANK TRANSNATIONAL INC.

N: B: --------------DISCLAIMER----------------

This message has been sent by the Ecobank Zinguichior-Sénégal which is supervised and regulated by the central bank of west africa states (BCEAO) and the message is intended to be exclusively for the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient you are kindly requested not to make
any use whatsoever of the contents and to notify
the sender immediately by returning this e-mail message.
No rights can be derived from this message.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:20 pm

So tell me how far are you communicating with the Foreign Exchanage for the filling of the forms, signing and stamping of the forms by the foreign exchange director ?
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 am

Dear

is anything the problem ?

Are you sick in the hospital ?

What is the problem ?

You haven't replied my mail for some time now is anything the problem .

Regards

Vero
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:58 am

Dear
what is happening ? I didn't hear from you again ...what went wrong ?

Or do you want to take away the fund all alone ? I mean the fund still running in the account of the deceased Honestly I am beginning to think that you do not want me to benefit from this fund that is why you do not want me to know what is happening between you and the Ecobank manager .

You have kept quiet so that you can runaway with the money 13,6 million eur all alone to your country USA . But how could you be so wicked and betrayal towards me ? What have i done to you to deserve this ? I never expected you to behave this way at all ! I thought i was dealing with an upright man ! I never knew that you are such a greedy personality !!!

If you think that what i am saying is not correct then prove it to me , send me a proof that the accusation i made against you in this letter is false and not true !

Otherwise i will write again in my next letter more than what i am wriitten here if you cannot send me a proof .

Not so happy
Veronique
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:15 pm

You no longer write me mails why ?
Do you want to steal the funds and run away with it all alone in the U.S. ?

Why are u so wicked and greedy
U want to communicate with the Ecobank manager alone to steal the funds and receive it all alone in your bank account there in your country USA !!!

Is that your plans ?

Why are u so wicked and heartless and greedy ?

I never expected u to be like this

I do not hear from you any more because you decided to become silent and quiet so that you can hide from me a lot of information and good news received from the Ecobank managers !!!

It got to the extent that i was bitter and even wanted to start cursing but my mind asked me to write you one more time just to inform u about my present state of mind full of worries and anxiety about what goes on currently between you and the bank in silence " under the carpet "

If not prove me wrong !
If what i am observing is not true then prove me wrong !!!

I wait anxiously ....

regards
vero
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:59 pm

Dear helpmate ,

Do you remember me ? i hope you can still remember me ?

Well I am Veronique Francois , the French Lady who was working before with the Ecobank Group Plc but i have now resigned from that office to join my husband in the Phillipines on the far east of the Asian soil !

I was shocked you stopped communicating me, I really can't understand your reason for doing so, but I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund 13,6 million euros out of the bank (ECOBANK Account Department) with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of a Filipino business man that catered for other logistics.

However, I left the sum of $800,000 (Eight Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars Only) in an ATM cash withdrawal Card. This $800,000 is for you as gratitude and compensation and it is purposely for your compensating you for your little effort in this transaction. The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM location. So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

I would have sent the ATM card to your address by myself, but I lack the time to do that now because I have to urgently meet up with my business colleague in the Philippines. I will be heading to the airport as soon as I send you this email because I will be traveling out of this French country to the Philippines where I shall continue with my share (my percentage) of the fund to be invested in fishery and an oil exploration petroleum business engagements with the Filipino government (my husband is the one who won the petroleum contract from the President
of the Philippines ...Mr. Rodrigo Duterte !

For your good, I left the ATM card with one Malagasy Reverend sister Mrss. Grace of Saint Antoine de Padoue Catholic Church Zinguinchor (Cathédrale Saint Antoine de Padoue, Ziguinchor) , now go on and contact her through her email address so that she can dispatch to you the ATM card at your contact address. Simply contact the Reverend sister Grace Ziga immediately so that she can send the ATM card to you. Below is the contact of Rev.Grace Z ;

E-Mail address: Ratsif_ziga207@caramail.fr,

r34689560500_rainbow@gmx.com.my

Name: Reverend Sister...Grace Ziga Ratsifandrihamanana

I will no longer be able to email you again.

Bye and best regards,

Mrs. Veronique Francois Caktiong
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

r34689560500_rainbow@gmx.com.my

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:59 pm

Hello

Are you really ?

Well let me start by introducing myself to you . I am Rev. Grace Ziga Rafidimanana serving as a nun and reverend sister at the ST. ANTOINE DE PADOUE CATHOLIC CHURCH (CATHEDRAL)-ZINGHUINCHOR / SÉNÉGAL . A Lady Mrs. Veronik Francoise from France left for you an envelope of an atm credit card in my Chapliancy Office . I have been waiting for you to write me concerrning this gift offer but you refused to write me . So i decided to email you instead since the government of this country is against any one who is holding and keeping another man's atm credit card , the penalty is greivous .This is why i wrote you to remidn you about the French lady and the envelope gift offer of credit card she kept for you in my Chaplaincy Office !

May the Virgin Mary Shine Her Glorious Light Upon Your Face
Her Immaculate Blessed Sacrament
The Rev. Grace Z. Rafidimanana

Header:
Return-Path: <r34689560500_rainbow@gmx.com.my>
Received: from [154.125.92.122] ([154.125.92.122]) by web-mail.gmx.net (3c-app-mailcom-bs05.server.lan [172.19.170.173]) (via HTTP);
Fri, 22 Feb 2019
From: "Rev. Grace Ziga Rafidimanana" <r34689560500_rainbow@gmx.com.my>
Subject: HER IMMACULATE BLESSED SACRAMENT - REVEREND SISTER GRACE RAFIDIMANANA !

Orig IP: 154.125.92.122 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

ecobanque_zinguichor_sng@consultant.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Recovery scam:

CABINET NASREDDINE ALMEIDA
#11 ADAMA GOUDIABY AVENUE
CENTRE ARTISANAL
BP 517 CASSAMANCE,
CASSAMANCE-SENEGAL

September 16, 2019
TO

Dear client ,

SEND OUR LEGAL JUDICIAL CONSULTATION FEE

Sorry i wrote you very late this evening this is because i was in a law court defending a marriage divorce case between a Senegal woman and his South African husband who returned to Senegal from Jourhannesburg ,South Africa last week . The Senegal woman hated the South African man because of the recent Xenophobia which occurred recently in South Africa leading to the killings of Foreigners in South Africa . Most of these foreigners where Africans who came from other African countries . The Zulu people of South Africa drove away other Africans by killing them resulting to Xenophobia .

As a result of the Xenophobia in South Africa , when this couple came to Senegal from South Africa , her relatives here in Senegal and other African nationalities here in Senegal told this Senegal woman to separate from the South African husband because South Africans are wicked and evil to their fellow African people and to their fellow black race from other African countries . So there was a reprisal reaction from the relatives of the Senegal woman putting pressure on the Senegalese woman to divorce her South African husband . Therefore the woman came to hire me as her lawyer and judge against the South African man and she became the winner of the case . She won the judicial case . Therefore the South Africa man was asked to depart from Senegal within 72 hours or else the South African man would be arrested and jailed for 40 years due to the Xenophobia ,Apartheid, and killings of fellow blacks and Africans recently in South Africa !

sequel to your mail which we received in my noble law chambers on how to get an affidavit of oath and prepare a power of attorney in your name for you to stand on behalf of your partner miss Awa Geraldine Turkmani and transfer her late fathers money from bank of london to your account in your country.

my noble law firm wish to bring to your notice that before we can proceed with this services we will want you to forward to this law firm immediately your full information/details and passport copy or id card which contains below data.

1. Full Name,.....................

2. Residential Address.......

3. Country of Origin........

4. Occupation.....................

5. Age.............................................

6. Telephone Number ......................

As you will want it to appear on the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath so that i will go to the federal high court here to ascertain from the Magistrate and Chief Judges the procedure for the authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath before it becomes valid for the transfer of the money to your account in your country .

meanwhile, our law chambers require a judicial consultation fee of $370 dollars ,before accepting to render our humble service to our clients.

send our consultation fee through western union money transfer or MoneyGram as it is the fastest means of sending and receiving money worldwide.

use this information below to send our judicial consultation fee.

name of receiver ........ NASREDDINE ALMEIDA

First Name .......NASREDDINE

Last Name .......ALMEIDA

address....... 11 ADAMA GOUDIABY AVENUE ,CENTRE ARTISANAL, BP 517 CASSAMANCE-SENEGAL

country.........SENEGAL

Amount .........$370 US DOLLARS ONLY

Thanks for choosing our judicial services and congratulations to you in your life ambitions !

my priority attention is to render an efficient legal services to my client at all time. Always ready to serve you in any judicial matter !

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar.(Dr) Nasreddine Almeida .
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
11 Adama Goudiaby Avenue ,Centre Artisanal, BP 517 Cassamance ,Senegal .

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS LETTER IS STATUTORILY CONFIDENTIAL, MAY BE ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGED, MAY CONSTITUTE INSIDE INFORMATION AND IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE ADDRESSEE ,ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE,DISCLOSURE ,OR COPYING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED , UNLAWFUL AND MAY BE PENALISED UNDER THE PLAGIARISM PUNISHMENT ACTS .IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS LETTER IN ERROR,PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER CABINET NASREDDINE ALMEIDA AT: avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com,
cabinet_mukhtari1090sngi@yahoo.com

Orig IP: 41.82.1.121 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal

Same message from: avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com

Header;
Return-Path: <avocat_almeidasng59907@representative.com>
Received: from [41.82.1.121] ([41.82.1.121]) by web-mail.mail.com (3c-app-mailcom-lxa03.server.lan [10.76.45.4]) (via HTTP);
Mon, 16 Sep 2019
Subject: SEND OUR LEGAL JUDICIAL CONSULTATION FEE !

Orig IP: 41.82.1.121 | Orig ISP: Autonomous System | City: Dakar | Country: Senegal
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.