Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

fax201118@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

fax201118@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Subject: SOLUTION TO YOUR LONG AWAITED PAYMENT DREAM. US$28MILLION
Return-Path: fax201118@hotmail.com
Reply-To: michelleamadu@outlook.com

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
CREDIT CONTROL & WIRE TRANSFER UNIT
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS NIGERIA
Tel: +234-8081790409

Attn:Beneficiary Contractor,

SOLUTION TO YOUR LONG AWAITED PAYMENT DREAM. US$28MILLION

I am of the idea that some cruel individuals have been sitting on your payment after you have satisfactorily fulfilled the obligations required to receive your contract sum.

Ask yourself this question. Do these individuals observe humans rights? Do they see you as a client that is clamoring for his payment and deserves to be paid?. Some do contact you promising what they cannot do and allow you to waste your money showing no feeling of humanity.

Make a serious U- turn now and give me attention and I will release the payment to you to your surprise. The right channel does not take time.

All you need to do is to promise me 10% of the total contract sum and I will make your dream come true. You don't need to stress yourself any longer.

The following are my working tools:

1. CONFIDENTIALITY: You must not divulge any information regarding my strategy to release the fund to you within a couple of days to any individual(s) you were transacting with previously no matter how friendly you might think you are with the person(s) as they are snakes under the green grass but you don't know.

2. TRUSTWORTHINESS:You are going to receive this fund now, I am sure. Your YES must YES and your NO must be NO. The percentage we may agree on must be given to me immediately you confirm the whole fund in your bank account.

Should I commence?. If yes, call me on my direct telephone number: +234-8081790409.

Accept my best wishes for the season and God bless.

Mr.Michelle Amadu
New Banking Reform Executive
Central Bank of Nigeria
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: fax201118@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:05 pm

+2348081790409
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Airtel Ltd (Celtel)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

frankubani03@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:53 pm

Part Contract Payment/ Fund Approval
People
Mr.Frank Ubani Oha <frankubani03@yahoo.com> Today at 16:31
Reply-To: "Mr.Frank Ubani Oha" <frankoha01@outlook.com>
To
Message body

Attn:Fund Beneficiary,

Note that since Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Previous Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, has been removed , Investigation has revealed that After all promises to transfer your contract part payment of US$10.5Million has not been accomplished.

After cross-examination, l discovered that you have mind several payment to some fraudulent individuals who claim to be in-charge of your payment and I am of the idea that some cruel individuals have been sitting on your payment after you have satisfactorily fulfilled the obligations required to receive your contract sum.

However, am glad to inform you about the new development on the transfer of your part payment and For your information Your part payment will transfer to you directly to your nominated bank account.

You are given 24 hours to contact and confirm your full details such as address and valid telephone and fax number with your receiving bank account to enable the transfer of your contract approved part payment effect without any delay and as the order as been given by the office of the Presidency and the Federal Ministry of Finance(FMF).

I am waiting your immediate response for the effect of your approved contract part payment. You can also reach me on Tel:+2348081790409

Accept my best wishes for the season and God bless.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr.Frank Ubani Oha.
Director Ktt/Debts Settlement.
Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

davidmaduka01@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:02 pm

RE: CONTRACT FUND WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED
People
David Maduka <davidmaduka01@gmail.com> Today at 10:20
To
David Maduka
BCC
Message body

--
Attn: Beneficiary/Contractor,

READ CAREFULLY.

RE: CONTRACT FUND WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED

After waiting to hear from you for a long time now. I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up, if you have not asked this question to your self or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you. They requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company’s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) vetting computer and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on one condition that they will pay me US$300,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid, but your friends started telling me stories, they even told me you promised to send money to me. Do you know that up till now, I have not received a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the fund release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and that is a fact, Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past. I do not need the US$300,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind. I need your assurance that those colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you. Stop spending your money unnecessarily to CBN Officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally did the work at the beginning and only me can perform it.

Finally, I need your promise that no body will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position Cbn. Now re-assure me that you will be willing to compensate me immediately l credit to this to you and you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be lodged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVAL DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 48 hours. I am a man of my word. If you are ready to conclude this transaction with me, kindly contact me on my mobile phone +2348081790409 so that we can have a chat over this transaction once and for all. But if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me and forget about this money.

Yours Faithfully.

Mr.David Maduka
DIRECTOR KEY TESTED TRANSFER, (KTT).
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.