Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Suha Arafat

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

royalbankplcbank1@aol.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:45 pm

Good morning,
This is account information you will use to make the payment, 2,800 Pound, Below and give me payment slip to present to her, and he will come to my office to stand on your Behalf to avoid mistake.

Sort Code........ 608371

Account number.... 3759XXXX

IBAN ............. GB80SRLG6083713759XXXX

Bank.............. STARLING BANK LIMITED

Bank BIC.......... SRLGGB2L

Branch............ Starling Bank Limited

Branch BIC...... XXX

Address........ 7th floor, Norfolk House 31 St James's square London SWIY 4jR.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

royalbankplcbank1@aol.com jessicalbrandt76@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:02 pm

Good afternoon, , am so sorry for the mistake,

Please try and make the payment today, 2,800 Pound, Below Account information

After you send the money today, try and give me payment slip to present to him, and Once he pick up the money, he will come to my office to stand on your Behalf, to avoid mistake.

Name ............Ikana U.

Sort Code........ 608371

Account number.... 3759XXXX

IBAN ............. GB80SRLG6083713759XXXX

Bank.............. STARLING BANK

BIC.......... SRLGGB2L

Branch............ Starling Bank Limited

Bank Address........ 7th floor, Norfolk House 31 St James's square

London SWIY 4JR.

My dear,
i am writing this mail to you with tears; and I don't know what to say, because many words are not enough to describe you.

Everything about you is good and excellent, You are just a complete and perfect person and i must say that i am the most luckiest person on Earth to find the hiding Diamond, you have to contact the Bank again today, and tell them the Day you will send the money to them, i wait your reply,

Best Regards

Jessica L. Brandt..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:56 pm

OKAY..

ok Lovely..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:04 pm

Account Name; Sylvia C.

Account Number ; 8074XXXX

St; 231884

Barclays Bank

BIC/SWIFT NO; BARCGB22

IBAN; GB72 BARC 2000 0013 559378

Address; Upper Thames ST? London EC4V 3BJ.

Today, Mr Peter Sands, is not happy with you , i understand where you are referring it to, but no problem i see that you are not serious and when ever i succeed i will compensate you to show you that it is good to help people in time for need and i will look for a serious one now,

please try your best to see this done today.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jessicalbrandt76@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:35 am

My dear,
i am writing this mail to you with tears; so you promised today to make the payment, i have inform Bank to wait for you today and Please use this funds very well when you receive it, again please don"t betray my trust on you,. God bless you. Hoping to read from you.

Best Regards
Jessica L. Brandt

My dear,thanks to betray my trust on you, my God bless you.

HELLO DEAR
I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEND THE MONEY TO THE BANK AS YOU PROMISE TODAY..
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:13 pm

CELEBRATE WITH ME .

I am writing to tell you that i finally succeeded in getting the Funds. You know,
after that, i got another Partner Mr. Domingo from Senegal who helped me. He came down to Senegal Africa and met with the Security company and paid all the charges and

However, I did not forget your past Effort to help me, I still appreciate the fact that you did your best to help me. my Partner Mr. Domingo, left a BANK CHEQUE of ( 250,000 Pounds ) for you as a compensation for your effort.

Now you have to contact the Rev sister Maria Joe in Senegal and ask her to send you the Parcel he left for you. She will send you the Envelop containing the Bank Cheque of 250,000 Pounds

Here is the contact of information:

Name...... Rev sister Maria Joe,

Email .... Revsistermariajoe@gmail.com

Address ... English Community St Mark

Contact her immediately and Request her to send you the Parcel.

Best Regards

Jessica L. Brandt.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: Scammers abusing stolen photos of Suha Arafat

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:47 pm

Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:55 pm

Recovery scam:

CELEBRATE WITH ME .

I am writing to tell you that i finally succeeded in getting the Funds. You know,
after that, i got another Partner Mr. Domingo from Senegal who helped me. He came down to Senegal Africa and met with the Security company and paid all the charges and

However, I did not forget your past Effort to help me, I still appreciate the fact that you did your best to help me. my Partner Mr. Domingo, left a BANK CHEQUE of ( 250,000 Pounds ) for you as a compensation for your effort.

Now you have to contact the Rev sister Maria Joe in Senegal and ask her to send you the Parcel he left for you. She will send you the Envelop containing the Bank Cheque of 250,000 Pounds

Here is the contact of information:

Name...... Rev sister Maria Joe,

Email .... Revsistermariajoe@gmail.com

Address ... English Community St Mark

Contact her immediately and Request her to send you the Parcel.

Best Regards
Jessica L. Brandt.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

sgbsofsenegal@aol.com spal27537@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:39 pm

ATM card Scam:

Hello
I Got this New idea, after explaining things to Barr Mohamed, this morning, He let me know is the best way of sending this money to you is to upload the money in, NEW MASTER VISA CARD and post it to you in your home address. Now you need to contact, Mr. Geoffrey Des., of through TNT Couriers Fastest delivery services in Dakar- Senegal,

Email Address: ( spal27537@gmail.com )

And see your registration CODE #( RRRRRFSC8130 )

Contact him as soon as you read this mail and Ask him to send you the, NEW MASTER VISA CARD, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with TNT Couriers Fastest delivery services in Dakar-Senegal and instruct him where to send you the MASTER CARD and more, so be informed that i have registered the VISA CARD with your name and here is the SECURITY code number 14569078321019.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to TNT Couriers Fastest delivery services director, Mr. Geoffrey Des. on your behalf to release the MASTER VISA CARD for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them in their head office with your details for shipping.

He will send the NEW MASTER VISA CARD to you through their shipping network without any delay to your country destination. Do inform me immediately you receive it, Note! all you need now is to re send your information to them again to avoid mistake..

Header:
Return-Path: <sgbsofsenegal@aol.com>
Received: from sonic.gate.mail.ne1.yahoo.com by sonic312.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com with HTTP;
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018
Subject: see your registration CODE #( RRRRRFSC8130 )
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:30 pm

CELEBRATE WITH ME .

after that, i got another Partner Mr. Asmotara Ahmed, who helped me. and However, I did not forget your past Effort to help me, I still appreciate the fact that you did your best to help me. my Partner Mr. Asmotara Ahmed, left a BANK CHEQUE of ( 250,000.00 british Pounds ) for you as a compensation for your effort.

I Got this New idea, after explaining things to Barr philbert sanga, this morning, He let me know is the best way of sending this money to you is to upload the money in, NEW MASTER VISA CARD and post it to you in your home address. Now you need to contact, Mr. Suresh Pal, of through TNT Couriers Fastest delivery services in Dakar- Senegal,

Email Address: ( spal27537@gmail.com )

And see your registration CODE #( RRTEGFSC1133 )

Tel number is ( +221781417275 ).

Contact him as soon as you read this mail and Ask him to send you the, NEW MASTER VISA CARD, which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.

I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touch with TNT Couriers Fastest delivery services in Dakar-Senegal and instruct him where to send you the MASTER CARD and more, so be informed that i have registered the VISA CARD with your name and here is the SECURITY code number 14562078391705.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it, so that we can share the joy after all the efforts at that time.

Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to TNT Couriers Fastest delivery services director, Mr. Suresh Pal., on your behalf to release the MASTER VISA CARD for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them in their head office with your details for shipping.

He will send the NEW MASTER VISA CARD to you through their shipping network without any delay to your country destination. Do inform me immediately you receive it, Note! all you need now is to re send your information to them again to avoid mistake..
Best Regards
Jessica L. Brandt.

Phone:
+221781417275
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.