Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Rachel Washburn

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Re: redcross-delivery.com

Unread postby firefly » Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:44 pm

The fake site used in fraud claims to be Red Cross Courier And Diplomatic Delivery Company. The entire website is a lie. Red Cross is an international humanitarian movement, founded to protect human life and health, to ensure respect for all human beings, and to prevent and alleviate human suffering. None of their activities involves "courier and diplomatic" deliveries on behalf of fraudsters pretending to be military personnel in war zones.

From the fake site:

Red Cross Courier And Diplomatic Delivery Company developed, as one of the first shipping agents in the the world, and in the quality system in accordance with the ISO-9001 standard. Years later Red Cross Courier And Diplomatic Delivery Company was Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)-certified by the the customs. Throughout the years, Red Cross Courier And Diplomatic Delivery Company has not only maintained the system, it has been improved continuously.

We Are Helping People For Many Years
Trough a vast and reliable network of carefully selected partners and ship owners.

Contact details:

Swedish Office
Gyllenkrooksgatan 1 SE-113 49
Stockholm Sweden

Russia Office
ul. Lesnaya d. 5, kv. 176 g.
MOSKVA 7873 RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Qatar Office
SSC. Level 14, Commercial Bank Plaza, West Bay P.O. Box 27111.
Doha, Qatar

South Korea Office
30 Eulji-ro, Jung-gu,
Seoul 04533, South Korea

Luxembourg Office
Rue 5, rue Alphonse Weicker
L-2721 Luxembourg​

Ukraine Office
# 5, Klovskiy Uzviz Street 01021
Kiev, Ukraine

North Korea Office
Jungsong-dong Central District
Pyongyang DPRK

Sri Lanka Office
k/m 232 expressway vg Kumar plaza,P.O. Box 143
Colombo,Sri Lanka

Bolivia Office
Calle 20 #7720 esquina Av. Fuerza Naval Zona Calacoto
La Paz, Bolivia

Bulgaria Office
td 36, Dragan Tzankov Str. BG-1040
Sofia Bulgaria

admin@redcross-delivery.com
info@redcross-delivery.com

"We Are Helping People For Many Years" translates in: "we are actively defrauding people since June 2017". For the fake site details: http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=131670.

From the fake site details:

Domain Name: redcross-delivery.com
Updated Date: 2018-06-09
Creation Date: 2017-06-09
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-06-09
Registrar: NameSilo, LLC
Reseller: ddoscure.com
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Administrator
Registrant Organization: See PrivacyGuardian.org

This is what the fake site looks like:

redcross.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:58 pm

Greetings my dear.

I want to say big thanks to you for making out time to write to me
again, the content of your letter are well understood, i do not want
you to see this business as something that will bring problem to you,
but i want you to trust and believe me when i say that there is
nothing to worry about in this deal, honestly i have made every
necessary arrangement that will lead to safe delivery of the cash box
to you without any form of problem nor risk.

I have carefully concealed the money in a trunk box containing gift
items and it will be handed over to a shipping company called Red Cross Courier and Diplomatic Delivery Company (a courier company that will
deliver the trunk box straight to your country) and they have
registered the consignment as family treasures and will be delivered
by a diplomatic system to avoid scrutiny and detection. Note that even
the security company does not know the real content of the box and you
are not to let them know, it stays between the two of us for security
reasons.

Am a woman that does things in accordance to the directives of my
spirit,i chose you to be my partner and also help me in receiving this
cash box because my spirit has been bearing me witness that you are
the rightful person for me and i know you will not disappoint me, i
chose to use you as partner in this deal because am not permitted to
send package down to any of my family members, friends nor relatives
since am still in the military camp outside USA, if i eventually send
out anything it will be suspicious and i will be quarried
for the action.

One more time i want to let you know that there is no complication on
this matter, if you follow my instruction every thing will go smoothly
and well in the process of receiving the cash box, Please try and keep
this matter secret between you and i,to avoid making room for enemy
because if you and i should agree on one thing with our heart with
seriousness then we must surely achieve success at the end.

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards
this project is intact between both of us and on no account should you
let the security company to know the content of the box, remember that
the consignment will be registered as diplomatic package to the security
company and that is what they believe to be in the box, so you should
not let them know that the content of the box is money.

Please i will like you to send your contact information to me so that
i can forward it to the security company to enable them proceed to
your country for the final delivery of the cash box to you.

Send your below information to me urgently;

Your full names:...........
Your address:..............
Post code:.................
City:......................
Active Telephone numbers:......
ID card copy :..............

Once am through here with my official assignment in January i will come over to
meet you one on one in your country and after that we shall decide on
how to carry on with our life, but for now please i will appreciate us
to be more focus on this issue of you receiving the cash box and safe
keeping it on my behalf till i come over then i will handle the
depositing of the money in the bank by myself.

I look forward to your immediate response ok.
My best regards
Sergeant Mary Washburn
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 22, 2018 8:45 pm

Greetings
dearest One how are you doing once again, thank you so much for your reply, Am sorry for not responding earlier, honestly i have been busy because of the 2 days patrol my squad went in a certain community which caused a clash due to they attacked us, then act of annoyance my squad retaliated by destroying a vehicle in the incident about 4 days ago, honestly as the leader right now am settling the case between the community and my squad, because the community leader has urge my squad to replace their vehicle in order for peace to reign, perhaps this issue is not an easy one but we promise to provide another vehicle for them.

Secondly thanks for the details you have sent here, i will drive to the office of the diplomatic delivery Red Cross so when i come back i will update you,
but please i want you to promise me that you will not betray me, because i want you to understand that i trust you with all my life so please don't disappoint me because am passing through a lot of difficulties here in Syria

so i will be going to the office of the Red cross, meanwhile when i come back i will update you when and how the consignment box will be lifted to your country, and whatever the case maybe we will be best friends for life time because we are going to have something in common, i mean immediately you receive the Consignment fund box am thinking of going into crude oil business because is very lucrative, if i eventually invest in petroleum i will like to work together with you due to your experience, perhaps having an oil well in some major cities in our country, then i can partner with some top petroleum Companies too.

thanks for your willingness to work with me I wish to stop here for now
will get back to you.

Best regards
Sergeant Mary Washburn

Hello, my dear, I hope you are well, I have been so busy trying to complete the arrangement to deliver the consignment box in your country, Meanwhile i have concluded with the Red Cross Courier company here and our consignment box have been completely sealed and set for delivery. A diplomat has been assigned from the delivery company to deliver the box in USA.

So the delivery company said that When coming the diplomat will en route on transit in Senegal first for security reasons before coming in your country for the final delivery in USA.

The diplomat will set to leave Syria sunday evening at 11:45 pm being 23rd of December 2018 and he will arrive on en route transit in Senegal West Africa on monday 24th of December 2018.

More information contact diplomatic Agent for updates.
The name of the diplomat is Mr Martins Lucas
E-mail address of the diplomat is written as follow ( martinslucas2335@hotmail.com)

Please you have to follow the instruction of the diplomat in order to ensure a successful delivery of the consignment fund box, the diplomat also said that as soon as he arrives in Senegal he will contact you through email or phone to assist him in obtaining diplomatic ( yellow tag ) so that he won't encounter any problem with the custom authorities regarding to the box. Though i do not know the requirement yet but he will definitely inform you when he arrive on en route transit in Senegal.

I want you to stand as the beneficiary and receive the fund and keep it safe so that as soon as i come to your country, I will give you 30% of the total money for the assistance after you have receive the box. I believe I can trust you. Where we are now we can only communicate through our military communication facilities, which are secured so no body can monitor our conversation,I will only reach you through message at the moment, because our calls might be monitored by NATO military systems as i earlier told you.

Always keep me posted, okay, I trust you and I hope you do not let me down when the box comes to you? Please follow this arrangement so that this will be done as planned. Any money you spent in the transaction must firstly be refunded to you before disbursements. I wait to hear from you and your willingness to carry this out effectively.

Note . the diplomat don't know what is inside the box, because i covered everything perfectly well and hope for safe delivery okay, I promise to surprise you as soon as i come back to USA.

Please are you ready to help him obtain diplomatic ( yellow tag ) document once he arrive on en route transit in Senegal??

I await your urgent reply
Greetings from!
Sergeant Mary Washburn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Greetings
pleasurable One how are you doing once again, thank you so much for your reply, Am sorry for not responding earlier, honestly i have been busy at duty post, please It is very important that you keep this deal to yourself don't tell any body for the sake of my life.

Diplomatic Agent name is Mr Lucas K Martins, as i previously told you so once he arrive then he will instruct you on how to follow up and obtain the needed yellow tag,.for now i don't know the exact amount but when he arrived en route transit in Senegal West Africa he will make consultation and let you know.

So i believe God will be in control upon his arrival. so this I breathed in new life and new hope in the heart as you came into my life. For this I stayed humble, honored grateful to you who am always proud that as an important part of my life.

Thanks God bless due take absolute good care of yourself until I join with you once i complete my official assignment here, and if they ask about the content tell them is a family treasure because is the description of the goods.

Conclusively remember to contact diplomatic Agent E-mail address ( martinslucas2235@hotmail.com ) to monitor his moment.

Please keep putting me in your daily prayers against terrorist Attack
Your early reply will make my day..
Best regards,
Sergeant. Mary Washburn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

martinslucas2235@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:53 pm

Attention

With due respect sir, In respective of the information i received from Sergeant Mary Washburn concerning your package, i wish to inform you that i am on board heading to en route transit in Senegal this evening been 23 December 2018.

As soon as i arrive transit in Senegal tomorrow been Monday 24 December 2018, i will keep you updated.
Yours Sincere in service

Lucas K Martins

Header:

Return-Path: <martinslucas2235@hotmail.com>
Received: from DB6PR04MB3224.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ddf6:b4bf:beec:97eb]) by DB6PR04MB3224.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com ([fe80::ddf6:b4bf:beec:97eb%5]) with mapi id 15.20.1446.026;
Sun, 23 Dec 2018
Subject: ATTENTION SIR....

ATTENTION SIR
I want to let you know that i have arrived in Blaise Diagne International Airport Dakar Senegal 4 hours ago for the delivery of your consignment box sent by Sergeant Mary Washburn, right now the custom authority here in Africa has taken your consignment box away from me stating that i have to pay for diplomatic yellow tag charges. i have also gone to the USA diplomatic Embassy and consular representations abroad here in Senegal, they confirmed that i have to pay for the diplomatic yellow tag charges first that once i pay the money that i will not have problem with the customs here in Senegal and in your country USA.

The amount for the diplomatic yellow tag is $950 US Dollars ( Nine Hundred and fifty US dollars) as soon as the money is paid to the custom authority, they will return back your consignment box to me, then i will be coming over to your country and with your country for the final delivery in your country today or first thing tomorrow morning. they said only if i pay for the diplomatic yellow tag charges before they will release the consignment box back to me.

You have to send this amount now so that the custom authority can give me back the consignment box, because i want to be coming to USA as soon as today or first thing tomorrow morning to deliver the consignment box to you there in USA, you also have to make out time to wait for me at your nearest airport, once you send the money the custom authority will give me back the consignment box for me to leave today.

Here is the information's you will use to send the money through Money gram or western union money transfer or so i can get the money in time once you send it. calculate this amount in your country's currency and make the payment immediately.

Name........ Lucas K Martins
Address: Ndiass Blaise Diagne
Code: DSS ,
Country.....Senegal;
City...........Dakar;
Country code............00221
phone number...... +221704737217

Yours Sincere in service
Lucas K Martins

Phone:
+221704737217
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Expresso Sénégal (Sudatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:04 pm

Sequel to your corresponding email, with all due respect sir your message has been received and noted.
So therefore Here is the information's you will use to send the money by Bank to Bank transfer.

NAME = AISSATA G.
BANK CODE = SN094
CODE COUNTER = 01012
ACCOUNT NO. = 90102097XXXX
RIB = 45
SWIFT CODE = ECOCSNDA
AGENCE PIKINE
BANK ECOBANK SENEGAL/ DAKAR AVENUE CHEIKH ANTA DIOP

Note- i want to be coming to USA as soon as possible to deliver the consignment box to you there in USA, you also have to make out time to wait for me at your nearest airport, however once you send the money don't forget to forward the scan copy slip enable the custom authority give me back the consignment box for me to leave without delays.

Thanks for your maximum cooperation!

Yours Sincere in service
Lucas K Martins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:23 pm

Greetings dearest one, sorry for my late response, I have been extremely busy at duty, and mostly at medical center due to we were attacked by some terrorist groups a day before yesterday evening, upon our patrol two of our members where seriously injured one on the left shoulder while the other on the kneel, however i praise God for keeping me safe from harm.

In light of the fact, the information I get from the Red Cross company says that diplomatic agent is having an en route transit at Senegal airport and they are demanding for (yellow tag) document before he will continue his journey to USA.

Please try your possible best to help him pay the required fee for diplomat (yellow tag) so he will not encounter any problem again with the customs authorities in relation to the box for safe delivery to you pending my arrival as soon i complete my official assignment here, God will make away out enable us celebrate the victory after my suffering in-front of war.

Thanks as you read and keep Putting me in your daily prayers against terrorist Attack
Your early reply will make my day with good news..
Best regards,
Sergeant. Mary Washburn

Please i want to remind you once again that every arrangement towards this project is intact between both of us and on no account should let the diplomat to know the content of the box, and please like i said earlier on try and keep this matter secret between you and i, to avoid making room for enemy, so don't discus this deal with anybody enable us achieve success at the end thank you
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:25 pm

Sir this is a confirmation that your email has been received well noted, henceforth i will be waiting the copy of payment details as soon as you are done enable me continue my journey without more delays here..

Yours Sincere in service
Lucas K Martins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:07 am

With due respect sir,your message well understood, use this account below for deposit.

Bank Name.................Bank OF Africa Senegal
Account Name............Dumbuya I.
Account No.................0292435XXXX
Swift Code..................AFRISNDAXXX
Bank Code.................SN100
Code Guichet..............01005
RIB..............................43
Iban.....................SN08 SN1000100500292435XXXXXX

Note - as soon as you are done, forward to me the payment scan copy.

thanks for your maximum co-operation!
Yours Sincere in service
Lucas K Martins
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

marywashburn30@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 am

Dear am sorry for late response honestly i have been extremely busy at duty post, however Thanks for your sincerity and willingness so far on this mission, i pray God will see us through AMEN

Please don't forget to keep me updated between you and diplomatic Agent, also remember he has been there for days perhaps he is working under company.

My regards
Mary Washburn
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.